Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

hmmmm anybody have experience with scenarios too low to be true? a setup for a robbery?
If something feels too good to be true, it probably is. I've bailed out of "confirmed" meet-ups because I either showed up and it was sketchy or I got a feeling. YMMV but you never know what could be waiting for you at the meet-up. You won't regret bailing, There are plenty of broke college girls out there. No need to fuck your own shit up.

If something feels too good to be true, it probably is. I've bailed out of "confirmed" meet-ups because I either showed up and it was sketchy or I got a feeling. YMMV but you never know what could be waiting for you at the meet-up. You won't regret bailing, There are plenty of broke college girls out there. No need to fuck your own shit up.
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.

hmmmm anybody have experience with scenarios too low to be true? a setup for a robbery?
you can literally scroll back a few pages and see someone post that the girl he was supposed to meet showed up with what appeared to be a bunch of gang members. they do pop up here and there, but better safe than sorry if you're having second thoughts.

I’ve found when the price is too low or when the girl quickly accepts a lower number you offer, then something is up. I haven’t gotten to the point of robbery but almost always just before the meet they’ll ask for money up front or something. Sometimes even a much lower number than the number you agreed upon. They have no intention of showing up.

SA have been more active lately. Talking to one extremely freaky lady, blew my mind what she is into... looking at her you would not guess. Once done I may pass it on.
But, what I really wanted to pass on is the uptick in scams and possible set up, had a few girls msg me out of the blue and try to set up a meet close to them. When too good to be true, probably is.. unless you packin and have street smarts. But why risk it, any meet should be on your terms and your hood or familiar hood.
Xxxromanticandsweetxxx willing quickly to play and share #, wants 4
Xxxsexylovenegexxx wants 4. Works in Nassau County
Xxxselenabbyxxx wants 6 to 8 and you get a spot in the city.
Xxxsicilianslicexxx in AC wants 3 for 1 hr
Xxxcolombianbbw23xxx wants 4 for 2 nuts
Xxxthickandtallxxx wants 4
Xxxtropicalgirlxxx appears to be a scammer
Xxxbabygirl1kxxx wants 4, said she was in a bad situation but did not respond at 2
XxxAlexaxxx Colombian Astoria, fairly open no backdoor. Wants 4 to 5, took 2 with 2 pops in ok with 2 or 3 hrs.

SA is heavily compromised. I just looked through my favorites and saw at least a dozen profiles I not only never saw, but definitely would never favorite if I did. Anyone else experience this?? A few weeks ago I also received a password reset request that I didn't send. So I had to change my password.

Something out of the ordinary....She's a 21 y/o white, slender, pale, pierced with distinctively dyed hair. Works in a nursery for $15/hr and lives at home with mom, dad and identical twin sister (more about her later). Messaging on the site, move to text and do intro meet for coffee. Not necessarily my type but in person was cute (with an edge), personable and sexy af. Agree to meet again at motel for $400/ppm without discussing ground rules, condom use etc. Claims to have never done this kinds thing before (but who knows?) having been ghosted by her latest BF and looking to experiment she wanted to give it a try.

About a week later we meet up and it was just great (I'd brought condoms just in case she'd insist - and she did not. She's on BC and just requested I not nutt inside (request honored). She's thin, clean, shaved, and was really into kissing, getting eaten, sucking dick, getting her pristine tight little starfish licked and her pussy fucked. She didn't rim me or offer anal (and I didn't ask). Bottom line - it was time and $ well spent and we plan to meet again next week and hopefully make it a weekly event. We're both on LI and fairly local to each other so all in all - a convenient, affordable and, at least for now, a keeper.

As to the identical twin sister. The girl I met with had been on the site for weeks before she reached out to me by returning my message. As I was browsing the site a couple of days after the motel meet I saw a new profile from a girl that HAD TO BE the identical twin sister without the piercings or dyed hair. Same age, general location etc.....Of course I messaged her and she seems to be more careful and weary of meeting than her sister was but try to convince her I must. If I can pull this one off it'll be a tale worth retelling so IF it comes to fruition, I'll be sure to share (and profile info provided when I'm done with 'em....might take twice as long with these two)

Something out of the ordinary....She's a 21 y/o white, slender, pale, pierced with distinctively dyed hair. Works in a nursery for $15/hr and lives at home with mom, dad and identical twin sister (more about her later). Messaging on the site, move to text and do intro meet for coffee. Not necessarily my type but in person was cute (with an edge), personable and sexy af. Agree to meet again at motel for $400/ppm without discussing ground rules, condom use etc. Claims to have never done this kinds thing before (but who knows?) having been ghosted by her latest BF and looking to experiment she wanted to give it a try.

About a week later we meet up and it was just great (I'd brought condoms just in case she'd insist - and she did not. She's on BC and just requested I not nutt inside (request honored). She's thin, clean, shaved, and was really into kissing, getting eaten, sucking dick, getting her pristine tight little starfish licked and her pussy fucked. She didn't rim me or offer anal (and I didn't ask). Bottom line - it was time and $ well spent and we plan to meet again next week and hopefully make it a weekly event. We're both on LI and fairly local to each other so all in all - a convenient, affordable and, at least for now, a keeper.

As to the identical twin sister. The girl I met with had been on the site for weeks before she reached out to me by returning my message. As I was browsing the site a couple of days after the motel meet I saw a new profile from a girl that HAD TO BE the identical twin sister without the piercings or dyed hair. Same age, general location etc.....Of course I messaged her and she seems to be more careful and weary of meeting than her sister was but try to convince her I must. If I can pull this one off it'll be a tale worth retelling so IF it comes to fruition, I'll be sure to share (and profile info provided when I'm done with 'em....might take twice as long with these two)
Does one if them have the same name as a dead RnB singer who wondered if your girl only knew?

Does the nursery start with the letter A? Sounds like the girl who rang me up last weekend

Does one if them have the same name as a dead RnB singer who wondered if your girl only knew?
Are you talking about a half-white, half-Indian girl with a Jewish last name? Because if so I might know her as a patient

Also, I know @michfoxx93 wants to keep the girl to himself for now but the beating around the bush is getting to the point where it's kinda funny...

Are you talking about a half-white, half-Indian girl with a Jewish last name? Because if so I might know her as a patient

Also, I know @michfoxx93 wants to keep the girl to himself for now but the beating around the bush is getting to the point where it's kinda funny...
She posted an ad on CL maybe 4 or 5 years ago, then I found her sister on IG or maybe FB, and luckily got both, a few weeks apart. 500 each, came in one, but not the other. Both were hot, though Al**ah is prettier. I hate when pretty girls look like their fathers, ots off-putting. I wish I could have swung the older sister too, looks more like the mother.

XXXSevenXXX from the Bronx and wants 300 for an hour. Got the pro vive.
XXXCrystalXXX from Bellmore wants to get paid to meet but no intimacy until she gets to know you (go smoke crack)
XXXNinaXXX says New York but from south shore, if i recall it was Islip. Nice girl she goes to College in Chicago, and is willing to meet up easily wants 700 was willing to go to 5 or 6.

XXXSevenXXX from the Bronx and wants 300 for an hour. Got the pro vive.
XXXCrystalXXX from Bellmore wants to get paid to meet but no intimacy until she gets to know you (go smoke crack)
XXXNinaXXX says New York but from south shore, if i recall it was Islip. Nice girl she goes to College in Chicago, and is willing to meet up easily wants 700 was willing to go to 5 or 6.
Just to add
XXXNEWOXXX from bayside wants 400, but will take 200 and has a condo in a gated community.