Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Saw $$selenabby$$$ no $$ signs and got robbed. Met her at a bar. Great conversation. Drinks ect. Asked if she wanted to come back with me. She was good with it. Got to the room and gave her the $$. Asked if I had a condom, I did not. Said let’s go across the street to get one. Walked out with me. And walked away. I said the convience store is this way and screamed in public I don’t know you and stop following me. I just walked away, and she walked away with my $$
new profile:
$$Lenaa$Luvv$$
no spaces

I meant 20+ years ago AIM and chat rooms were where the action was. A simple message to a random chick that read “ASL?” could wind up in a threesome lol.
There use to be this Jewish woman there that was hot as fuck and killer body. Total freak. Her husband was loaded and they lived in Brooklyn. Her screen name was Jewisgirlisme
She loved black guy, there was a video of her getting railed by 3 guys. I'm so surprised her man did not see it. But she was hot as fuck. Use to talk to her and set stuff up but back in the days I did not have a ride and just could not get my stick in it. Memories... just like Wileys strip club!

Maybe that's what he wants
wonder if trans get the urge to get fucked like us straight man get the urge to fuck a woman and get pissed off if they come up with some bs excuse....

i see it says she is new here from Venezuela makes me believe she is here for a short time on a visa and wants to make some money