Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing to post this crap in Mandy's review thread is counter productive to the move a mod made yesterday in creating this thread. Since this debate will never fucking end unless the APM declares it over, it would be respectful to the members at large if the continuing comments were made in here and not in Mandy's review thread.

Now since you have gotten my attention and stirred me out of a comfortable retirement with all this nonsense, you are going to hear more from me about it. Anyone who doesn't want to attend the lecture should leave now. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the board that makes zero sense.

This is just another example of tribalism, fueled by the current political climate in the world now. There are clearly two teams in play here, lopsided as it may be. Perhaps it's time for smarter heads to prevail and call attention to the agenda that I see. I consider myself an astute observer when it comes to the demeanor of the board, even if none of my fellow moderators recognizes that. There are players at work here, positioning themselves for power. This whole battle is simply about that.

Of course, Sophia is at the forefront of this. She is a master marketer, equal to the task as a Kardashian, as my nemesis warned the mods in a post that was deleted. When I replied to the staff about that post, I noted how accurate it was in scope, though I saw no violation in what she was doing that he was commenting about. It had to do with a couple of threads she created that had become active. I thought the threads were quite good and beneficial to the board. They were fluff, bullshit threads that you guys seem to enjoy. The kind that meander without any worry about going off-topic like you do in a review thread. And I was adamant that she did no wrong in creating the threads. Now maybe my insistence was a bit of guilt on my part, as I suspected I may have encouraged her to do this with my MILF thread. I definitely believe the response she received in there struck a chord and she created a couple of similar freeform threads. And, again, I see nothing against the rules in her doing that. So I quickly shot down that member's outrage with my analysis.

But now I believe she has gone too far in her zeal to keep herself relevant and here is why. The entire premise for her outrage has no basis. I flat out asked her yesterday what her issue is with Joyboy and she has not given me a definitive answer other than to say she is tired of seeing his reviews of her. So I ask you this, why him and not anyone else? As an example of how much I pay attention to the board, I direct your attention to member @kk630. My apologies for the example I am about to make of you, sir. I had never noticed this member before but took notice of him when he 'liked' my earlier post in here. And now here he is again posting. Sophia has never taken issue with him whatsoever that I saw. And not a single one of you have either. Yet if you look at his post history, every single one of his posts - and I mean that without any exaggeration - is about Mandy. Almost 60 of them. Why then is she not outraged by him? As Joyboy duly noted, he has reviewed other providers. This guy has never said dick about anything but Mandy. But did any of you friggin' rocket scientists on here kissing Sophia's ass comment about that? No, because you have your fucking heads so far up her ass that you can't see shit. I see things here. I sense a pulse on the board. Sophia has an agenda to keep herself number one. I have no idea why she has targeted Mandy. Actually, I do and I will explain that in a moment. But it's not because she is threatened by her. Mandy poses no threat at all to her. Lury is a different story. She has become the flavor-of-the-month on here. Sophia is not stupid. In fact, she is smart and cunning. She knows that to go after Lury is a lost cause because of her popularity, the fact she is an advertiser, and because billy is behind her and is one of Sophia's allies. So, instead, Sophia uses the age-old tactic of keep your friends close - and she already does that with you guys - and your enemies closer, which she did by befriending Lury. Brilliant move on her part.

The reason for Sophia targeting Joyboy and Mandy is because they are easy targets. She has pummelled them so often that many of you bought into it. Think about it, what are the two complaints that I see posted most often? That she looks her age in her face and that she is scripted. And while the scripted complaints only pop up occasionally, the detrimental face remarks have escalated so that now we have members repeating the condemnation that Mandy is a GILF, not a MILF. So is her crime that she is in her fifties or that she looks her age? Because from what I have seen, she has been universally lauded for having a great figure for someone over forty. So what if her face doesn't also look like that of a forty-year-old. Do you really expect that? So what did billy anticipate seeing after seeing all the reviews and going to meet her that prompted him to exclaim she looked older than he expected?

And in the same way she has turned many of you against Mandy, she has done the same for Joyboy. In the case of monger members, it is much easier for the tide to turn against them. Wiggs can tell you about that. And in most cases, it has something to do with the members themselves and deep down we all know it. I put myself in there because whatever ill will there is about me is a direct reflection of something I did or said on the board. I might not always have been wrong in whatever I did, but I had to know the consequences in doing it. And Wiggs and Joyboy certainly know it, too, because I have spoken to them both about it on occasion. In Joyboy's case, I can say with certainty that he has done no wrong in his reviews of Mandy. And his latest review was one that should have gotten the least scrutiny as he added details in there that had never been discussed before about her hair and the dip in the hot tub was an entirely new twist. So, the review was overwhelmingly warranted. Yet, Sophia sill saw fit to take issue with it, although later she corrected herself and said she actually took issue with his reply to InvJim's comment. And there is where Joyboy erred. I had cautioned him about replying to other member's comments. Yet I don't think he was wrong in replying at all. Where I think he tripped up was in the length of the reply. But did that rise to the level of the outrage that all of you are expressing on here. Holy shit, you would think the guy is guilty of obstruction of justice with all the bullshit you are spewing on here. Please, enough with the fake outrage. All you sorry asses are doing is currying up to Sophia to stay in her good graces, because we all know how quickly she can turn on a dime and put you on her shit list. Just ask Wiggs. Or ask me. She has done that to me simply because I have become her earpiece to vent whenever she is pissed off about something that has nothing to do with me. Yet you all buy into her madness. Why? Is a piece of ass really worth all that to you?

I fully expect one of two things to happen here. Either this post will disappear from the face of the earth or I will be anointed personna non grata around here. I'm hoping the former doesn't happen. Because I think it's important for you guys to read this and perhaps see this issue in a different light. But also because I think I've earned the right to have my say here because of the effort I've put into keeping this place an orderly, functioning, useful place for members to engage each other. As to the latter, I'm fully prepared for that consequence. This place has no longer become fun for me. I feel that my input is no longer held in regard and I don't like the tone of the board with all the negativity that is prevalent here of late and I'm not just talking about this issue. I mean in other ways like the constant harping about scams and drug issues among providers or the barrage of criticisms of the SA girls. (When was the last time you saw a positive review of one of them?) Also, the dearth of female commentary on here is another negative to me. With the lone exception of a few comments by JessNoMess, there has not been any female voice other than Sophia's. That's certainly not the fault of anyone but it's still a void that I feel leaves you missing something that you can't quite get a handle on.

And so now I've come to my conclusion. The conclusion of my post. The conclusion of my time here. And my conclusion about how absurd all this is. So I leave you with this parting thought. Sophia's repeated claim about why she is upset with this all stems around advertising. Why should she have to pay for an ad when Mandy gets promoted for free. Mind you, we are talking about a $200 ad. Per month. So she's outraged over $200. That's one date. Can that little money really be bothering her? And flip that around. Her latest allegation and the one that prompted me to write this post is that Mandy throws members freebies in return for reviews so that she doesn't have to advertise. Think about that one. Mandy gives away a $200 (averaged out) session so that she doesn't have to pay $200 for an ad. How the hell does that even make sense? And Sophia claims to have texts and emails from you guys about this. So where is the proof? Offer up the damn proof. Show us the emails and texts. Jeez, you would think the Democrats are running this investigation with this unfounded allegation.
If there was something stronger than the Like button I would hit it for your post, Mr B

--------------------. That is a far cry though from riding a lengthy review gushing about the same provider in the same manner for the most part literally and I mean literally because I check on a monthly basis -------------------------,
Just sayin
Now how does this differ from some idiot incessantly following every favorably review of Mandy with his psychologically disturbed insult against Mandy ? That continued until Banacek adroitly slapped him down. Didn't that repetition bother you ?
I strongly suspect that being so chastised inspired him to seek out and find a stooge to do his bidding.

I am not sure how much in the minority I am or even if in fact most are like me but I come to this board more to understand and learn from the mindset of my fellows. The ladies are out there in droves and they always will be. I don't believe I was ever swayed to see a particular lady from either what was said here about her or by advertisement. In both cases, they are mere words and opinions. I consider expressions in words and opinions to be a weak mode of conveyance of experience and totally biased and dependent on the expressers' background, training, upbringing, health, age, ethnicity, socio-economic background, single, married, traumas-once-experienced and many other factors and ingredients that color a human being. But if someone falls in love with a provider, she basically becomes his object of worship and he wants to sing of her glories. Possibly just out of appreciation or because of his dedication to her, to desire to see her prosper and endear him more to her. Hey, this is an open forum and it has space for that, too. And that focus does not predominate. (Quite possible due to the rules and structures set in place by the venerable site planners and overseers) We are all big boys with our very own way of being. True, by hearing experiences of others, we soften our own fixed style and broaden out a bit but nothing really changes our habits and DNA. I am of the ilk to distrust most opinions as I like to put myself next to the lady and feel my body, mind, emotions and spirit speak to me about her. This board has immeasurable value with respect to other logistical matters and valuable information dealing with safety and trends, humor, price, awareness.

Uhhhhhhh shaking my head
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN AWAY MY PERSPECTIVE???
Methinks I’m more Unbiased then you are actually. I do though love your comparison to the Democrats.
I just found It ironic that when I started to read the other day that someone(it just happened to be Sophia. Seems like a nice lass but I really don’t care about her either. Never met her & likely never will) so my head is certainly not up her ass had already in part stated how I felt when reading YET another Joyboy diatribe about Mandy. I would willingly debate MrJoyboy s imply on the merits of “his posting history regarding Mandy”. I believe based on my research that I made a very valid point. And to be clear I never take this shit all that serious so it’s not even like I dislike the guy or have an issue with the totality of his contributions to the board. That’s undeniable. He’s been a long time major contributor. But that does not mean he cannot be reasonably called out for the “S” word. I would submit it may even be unintentional.
Wow, you really have some ego to single yourself out like this. I never mentioned you. I don't know you from Adam. So how you think my comment was squarely aimed at you is a mystery known only to yourself. But since you chose to draw attention to yourself, I will now make an example out of you. You are what has become wrong with this board. As I said earlier, there is a power play at work here. You are a part of the triumvirate that is looking to gain control of the board.

It started with billyS initially throwing his weight around from his status as a veteran member. When I confronted him over this, he was eventually put into moderation for a brief period. Not to be outdone, though, billy found a way to ingratiate himself with board management by convincing Lury to advertise. This not only put him in good graces with the staff, it allowed him to get behind her in a way no other member ever has before and he was permitted to help her write and post her ads. In fact, a couple of times when she was unable to post for herself, billy was even allowed to speak for her. Despite my repeated protests that the optics of this are not good for the board, this continues today. And the fact that several of you have commented on that just proves that members are noticing.

Step two involves an alignment between billy and Sophia. If you recall, they were bickering in the beginning but eventually they fell in step with each other in their quest to malign Mandy. Again, I protested about this but it has continued and has grown stronger with each day. Just look at the present situation. And again some of you have noticed this also.

The third leg of the triumvirate involves you, LDM. Though you had been made a handful of random posts in 2018, you took a short break at the end of the year and then reappeared on January 20th of this year and came back with a vengeance. In those two posts, you acknowledged EddieBear and billyS. And so the chest thumping began among some veterans welcoming each other like silverback gorillas in the mist asserting themselves. Of course, as veterans, you deserve that distinction. Or so you thought. And it seems that with each passing day, the chest thumping grows louder. The best example of this is in your earlier post in this thread where you treated us to what you think should be the rule for posting repeat reviews. You've been a member for 14 years according to the board software - maybe it's even longer if I read correctly into the discussion that was going on about your likes and the old board software - and suddenly after all that time you decide that a one year wait between repeat reviews is a good idea. And we are supposed to believe that was a spontaneous idea. No sir. Billy drew you into this in the same way that he made his alliance with Sophia.

And now comes the cherry on top. Earlier today, Sophia made this threat to the moderators in a report about my earlier post here: "This is fucking bullshit. I want my money back for advertising or this fucking post needs to be deleted." So now she is going to hold the board hostage. How convenient that she told us that she paid for the whole year in advance. Who the hell does that in a place like this? But to really appreciate her move, you have to know about a conversation she had with me yesterday. Late yesterday afternoon she phoned me and I couldn't take her call. I soon texted her and told her sorry, but I was busy doing laundry and my hands were full. She replied, "It doesn't matter. I want to be left alone from now on. It's bullshit that my posts keep getting deleted when I have an opinion. I'm done." Now mind you, I had nothing to do with any of that. I wasn't even on the board yesterday. She went on, "I'm done. Please leave me alone." Leave you alone? You're the one that called me. So I asked her what posts got deleted and she replied, "All of mine. In the Mandy thread." You mean the ones in this thread? I told her that WC or Slinky must have deleted them, not knowing at the time that they were instead moved. But she continued, "Good luck to the site. I don't care. I'm done. I will post on every other fucking website." And to top it off, I was instructed never to mention UG to her again as she has signed off and stopped all her alerts because she was done. Again, this had nothing to do with me. And then magically she reappears today as if nothing is wrong.

But the biggest laugh about all of this is that her premise for leaving that she threw at me yesterday was because her post was deleted and she should be allowed her opinion but my opinion is not allowed and my post should be removed. Really, Sophia? You don't see the hypocrisy in that.

Last edited:
Since my posts may get deleted if Sophia has her way, I just want to say to the members that see what is going on here to carry on the fight to keep the board from being usurped by a select few individuals. I fully understand that this is Slinky's board, but without members coming in here and posting and supporting the advertisers all this would be is an empty shell of a website. So speak up when you see something amiss. If Sophia and her cohorts can try and drown out members posting reviews, you can drown them out, else there will be no reviews unless some select few approve of them. Is that what you want?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I know guys Like Billy will remember him. There was once a poster named mad Mike or Mike madman something like that He used to write the longest reviews. But a majority of them were of different providers in different scenarios No one ever took issue with it in fact he was looked up to and copied in style by many. That is a far cry though from riding a lengthy review gushing about the same provider in the same manner for the most part literally and I mean literally because I check on a monthly basis You can go back and look to see that there is a Mr. Joy Boy post regarding Mandy usually between the fifth and the 14th of every single montH. Now that simply coincide with when his schedule works or he has more funds available open knows what -....sure. And to say that this one time that he actually did bring up the subject of being in a Jacuzzi as being different does not negate the history. And then it would be one thing if he were simply defending his choice or defended his writing style or even defended his right to post but it’s another thing that he now very often seems to defend the provider herself.
I firmly believe he should look at that and ask yourself the question does it not look a little off
Just sayin
BigMadM?

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."
I see things here.
"There was a time I could see. And I have seen boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that."

I have no idea why those two movie lines popped into my head reading your post, Banacek. I have to admit, though, I admire your way with words. I nominate you to write the screenplay for UG the Movie (since we have a thread for that already). You probably think I'm being facetious but I'm not...it was like reading a whodunnit suspense novella (SAT word of the day!). I don't agree with everything you said but I fucking loved the way you said it. Though, regardless of anything else, I would have left out the details/quotes of your personal, private communications with SB. I do feel that the sharing of such crossed a line and that you could have made your point just as effectively without doing so.

As I said earlier, there is a power play at work here. You are a part of the triumvirate that is looking to gain control of the board.
And to think, the rest of us just want a good old-fashioned without winding up on the news. #squadgoals!

Second to last random comment: 100% agree with you on the dearth of female commentary.

Last random comment: I think someone's been binging GoT. I would literally pay to have this this entire shitstorm turned into a GoT parody. Billy as littlefinger? :D Ban -has- to be Varys. But with that lovely image, going to bed, hope the board doesn't burn up in valyrian hellfire overnight!

I've never watched a minute of GoT. I am oblivious to all that it is.

As far as my revealing her texts to me, I felt that was allowable after reading that she shared her emails from you guys with Slinky. (Not saying you in particular.) Tit-for-tat so to speak.

Regarding the female commentary, I was hoping that a new candidate was on the rise in JessNoMess, but it looks like someone already put her on her guard with his comment. I hope she gets over it. Her initial posts were nice and breezy, so there was promise.

Did you know those movie lines by heart or did you have to seek them out on a movie quotes site? And what movies are they from?
Absolutely knew them by heart - two of my all time favorites. First quote is from Snatch, directed by Guy Ritchie, and the second one is from Scent of a Woman and spoken by Al Pacino. I get goosebumps just hearing it in my head.

Can you put this talent you have to use for financial gain? There must be a market for someone with your recall. CIA maybe? Card counter? Inventory control specialist?

BTW, you're proving my point that guys like freeforum threads where they can wander aimlessly without being off-topic. But when I've created forums for that, no one uses them. Just one of my many fails on here. That's the one part of the board that I can't master. I see what they want. I just don't know how to give it to them. I guess it's like leading a horse to water. You know he's thirsty. Why the hell won't he take a drink? Damned if I can figure it out. Maybe we need we a buddy system for moderating. A team approach. Whenever someone has asked me about moderating on here, they think we actually have staff meetings. Yeah, we sit at a table in the boardroom and strategize. (WTF does the board software spellchecker think I spelled that wrong?) Then we have a six-foot hero delivered and we vote on whether or not to approve posts. After that comes the entertainment, as we head out to a strip club.

Wow, you really have some ego to single yourself out like this. I never mentioned you. I don't know you from Adam. So how you think my comment was squarely aimed at you is a mystery known only to yourself. But since you chose to draw attention to yourself, I will now make an example out of you. You are what has become wrong with this board. As I said earlier, there is a power play at work here. You are a part of the triumvirate that is looking to gain control of the board.
Dude...NO EGO.... You are the one who made the statement below: So YOU lumped me in with EVRYONE else. I stand by myself & I stand my critique of Mr.Joyboys posts. If you notice I NEVER once criticized Mandy, nor exalted Sophia. I simply agreed on 1 very specific topic. I was tired of seeing his incessant ramblings on Mandy. To be honest I was annoyed by the guy who kept going on & on & on about Brandy & his "personal relationship" with her as well(I think it was Assman)
Que your attempt now to say "Well how come you never said anything about that"....
The answer is simple....what you perceive to be a "Mob" mentality. In my case at least is simply along the lines. Of...walking down the street every day and noticing an odd billboard. Then One day after a few weeks You notice a guy staring at it as well and he looks at you points at it and says "you see this". In your mind is the simply natural thought...hmmm it wasn't just me that though that was odd.

No dumb ass Triumvirate, No looking to gain control....at least Not on my part

"Please, enough with the fake outrage. All you sorry asses are doing is currying up to Sophia to stay in her good graces, because we all know how quickly she can turn on a dime and put you on her shit list. Just ask Wiggs. Or ask me. She has done that to me simply because I have become her earpiece to vent whenever she is pissed off about something that has nothing to do with me. Yet you all buy into her madness. Why? Is a piece of ass really worth all that to you?"

It started with billyS initially throwing his weight around from his status as a veteran member. When I confronted him over this, he was eventually put into moderation for a brief period. Not to be outdone, though, billy found a way to ingratiate himself with board management by convincing Lury to advertise. This not only put him in good graces with the staff, it allowed him to get behind her in a way no other member ever has before and he was permitted to help her write and post her ads. In fact, a couple of times when she was unable to post for herself, billy was even allowed to speak for her. Despite my repeated protests that the optics of this are not good for the board, this continues today. And the fact that several of you have commented on that just proves that members are noticing.

If true.... I wholeheartedly AGREE with the logic here. In full disclosure while you think I know Billy so well. I really don't I have met him a couple times Years ago. Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who cares about power plays or being in anyone's "Good Graces"....But that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he say's or does. And I of course could be wrong.

[QUOTE="Banacek, post: 1188834, member: 113526"
Step two involves an alignment between billy and Sophia. If you recall, they were bickering in the beginning but eventually they fell in step with each other in their quest to malign Mandy. Again, I protested about this but it has continued and has grown stronger with each day. Just look at the present situation. And again some of you have noticed this also.

The third leg of the triumvirate involves you, LDM. Though you had been made a handful of random posts in 2018, you took a short break at the end of the year and then reappeared on January 20th of this year and came back with a vengeance. In those two posts, you acknowledged EddieBear and billyS. And so the chest thumping began among some veterans welcoming each other like silverback gorillas in the mist asserting themselves. Of course, as veterans, you deserve that distinction. Or so you thought. And it seems that with each passing day, the chest thumping grows louder. The best example of this is in your earlier post in this thread where you treated us to what you think should be the rule for posting repeat reviews. You've been a member for 14 years according to the board software - maybe it's even longer if I read correctly into the discussion that was going on about your likes and the old board software - and suddenly after all that time you decide that a one year wait between repeat reviews is a good idea. And we are supposed to believe that was a spontaneous idea. No sir. Billy drew you into this in the same way that he made his alliance with Sophia..[/QUOTE]

Again simply put ... IN MY CASE... No step 1 ergo NO step 2 nor 3

A bit more research on your part & you would know why I am here, why I left and by reading the tenor of my posting history, what I do & really Don't care about.
I DON'T care to be NOR am part of any Triumvirate. FYI so what if I acknowledged Eddie Bear & BillyS. For the record I never got along with EddieBear. I acknowledged him because A. This shit is NOT personal with me me & B. I don't hold grudges in any way EVER on this board or especially in real life.
Your then gonna insult me by comparing my actions to a "Silver Backed Gorilla..thumping his Chest"... Come on Dude As I said earlier have a lil more class than throwing misguided insults.
So again Note the tenor of how I SUGGESTED..there.."should be the rule for posting repeat reviews" I stand BY THAT.. Not because I give a Rats ass about Sophia Nor Mandy Nor billyS Nor Slinky. NOR you.....Just quite honestly think it may be a good idea. Hey we can agree to disagree. That's OK That's what real men do. Evolved Men as opposed to Silver backed Gorillas. No harm No foul.

Yes it was building up but a SPONTANEOUS comment none the less as stated earlier
billy didn't Nor Could he draw me into jack shit

And now comes the cherry on top. Earlier today, Sophia made this threat to the moderators in a report about my earlier post here: "This is fucking bullshit. I want my money back for advertising or this fucking post needs to be deleted." So now she is going to hold the board hostage. How convenient that she told us that she paid for the whole year in advance. Who the hell does that in a place like this? But to really appreciate her move, you have to know about a conversation she had with me yesterday. Late yesterday afternoon she phoned me and I couldn't take her call. I soon texted her and told her sorry, but I was busy doing laundry and my hands were full. She replied, "It doesn't matter. I want to be left alone from now on. It's bullshit that my posts keep getting deleted when I have an opinion. I'm done." Now mind you, I had nothing to do with any of that. I wasn't even on the board yesterday. She went on, "I'm done. Please leave me alone." Leave you alone? You're the one that called me. So I asked her what posts got deleted and she replied, "All of mine. In the Mandy thread." You mean the ones in this thread? I told her that WC or Slinky must have deleted them, not knowing at the time that they were instead moved. But she continued, "Good luck to the site. I don't care. I'm done. I will post on every other fucking website." And to top it off, I was instructed never to mention UG to her again as she has signed off and stopped all her alerts because she was done. Again, this had nothing to do with me. And then magically she reappears today as if nothing is wrong.

But the biggest laugh about all of this is that her premise for leaving that she threw at me yesterday was because her post was deleted and she should be allowed her opinion but my opinion is not allowed and my post should be removed. Really, Sophia? You don't see the hypocrisy in that.

As I said. I don't really care much about the back room drama. I have my opinion.
Specifically on the topic that I stated. So why in reply to ME are you addressing her??? I DON'T CARE
Accept that fact and we may be able to have a clear & concise discussion.

btw...Would be happy to have you write the screenplay.(UG the Move) I really do think it would be a Fucking BLOCKBUSTER.
Never seen GOT either. ...How about I bring popcorn to your house and we binge watch??

As I said. I don't really care much about the back room drama. I have my opinion.
Specifically on the topic that I stated. So why in reply to ME are you addressing her??? I DON'T CARE
Accept that fact and we may be able to have a clear & concise discussion.
My reply to you is also addressing the board in general, so I included everything together.

The answer is simple....what you perceive to be a "Mob" mentality. In my case at least is simply along the lines. Of...walking down the street every day and noticing an odd billboard. Then One day after a few weeks You notice a guy staring at it as well and he looks at you points at it and says "you see this". In your mind is the simply natural thought...hmmm it wasn't just me that though that was odd.
You did more than just pay attention to the guy pointing at the billboard. You went back and studied the billboard in depth if you can tell us that Joyboy usually posts between the 9th and 14th. That's not just noticing what's going on. That's an obsession.

If you and others are so bothered by Joyboy's reviews, then don't read them. Skip past them. As I pointed out, they are easy enough to spot. They have a big banner over them. Alternately, you can just block his content. So your outrage is bullshit. And I stand by that and everything else I said. You and guys like you coming back in here and stirring up shit are becoming a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.