Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a fighting dog on either side of this "Days of Our Lives" conspiracy. I have not seen either woman, but was planning on it.

Regarding Joyboy's posts, in the beginning they were descriptive and to the point, over time they grew in length and redundancy. They have become numbingly difficult to read in full because of the "same old same old" - That being said, I chose to not read his reviews over the last few months and just ignored them. Doesn't make him a shill or a bad guy, or even Mandy for that matter. I just stopped reading his posts of Mandy. I got the picture a long time ago about the sessions and her skills.

Now MANY other members have reviewed her and I would say a clear majority favor the time spent with her, honestly, until BILLY S's review, there hadn't really been any negative regarding her. So I took his review into consideration, and said I would look for the same things he found as negative when I had a chance to see her. Kind of like comparing notes.

I don't know how long Mandy has been in the game but it would seem like she is busy enough that she doesn't need ONE guy shilling for her. You can't blame Mandy because her services are above par, or certain members prefer her over others. If you don't like what they're typing, don't read it. It's very simple, its called freedom of speech. Just move on. But calling Joyboy or any other pro Mandy supporter a shill or questioning the accuracy or legitimacy of their posts is narrow minded and ignorant.

Sophia gets a lot more love from MANY more members than Mandy does. Her claim that Mandy offers up free sessions for positive reviews is baseless. Same could be said for SB with all her positive reviews from all the members here. I am not saying she does or has done that, but if the shoe was on the other foot. She, I am sure garners these great reviews for her great service and the way she treats her clients. Why is Mandy any different? Is SB the only provider that can give members superior sessions? She comes off petty and a little jealous in my opinion.

From a business perspective, it's not a good look. WHO CARES what other people like or value, its what YOU like and value that matters most. It's not for anyone else to judge or cast shade on. Thats whats wrong with society today. Diversity still matters, so many haters and trolls looking to unseat and undermine everyone. I am all about Karma, that is something that has no values or takes any sides. Its like time, it can't be stopped.
You've got the best post on this subject for sure, Nine Lives.

Yes, this one:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/amy-reiki-goddess-amysensualhealing-gmail-com.49164/

And if you have long memories, that thread turned into a real shitstorm.
Jesus christ you aren't kidding. I just read like half of it. That thread makes this thread look like a giant kumbaya session.

But proof the more things change the more they stay the same: @NINE-LIVES had the best post on the subject then, too :)
Wake the fuck up you pussies.....OMG makes me sick reading this. You troll backpage and craigslist expecting to find a "connection". You play in a cesspool, what do you think your going to find? Seperate the fantasy from reality. Holy shit!! These whores get a whiff of that compassion and they use it against you. To MILK you, like the dumb fucking cows you are....MOO.....She Likes me...MOO....She is my girlf friend....MOOO....No she is a fucking whore who is giving handjobs in a basement dungeon!
Though, I dare say he is kinder and gentler now :)

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."
"There was a time I could see. And I have seen boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that."

I have no idea why those two movie lines popped into my head reading your post, Banacek. I have to admit, though, I admire your way with words. I nominate you to write the screenplay for UG the Movie (since we have a thread for that already). You probably think I'm being facetious but I'm not...it was like reading a whodunnit suspense novella (SAT word of the day!). I don't agree with everything you said but I fucking loved the way you said it. Though, regardless of anything else, I would have left out the details/quotes of your personal, private communications with SB. I do feel that the sharing of such crossed a line and that you could have made your point just as effectively without doing so.

And to think, the rest of us just want a good old-fashioned without winding up on the news. #squadgoals!

Second to last random comment: 100% agree with you on the dearth of female commentary.

Last random comment: I think someone's been binging GoT. I would literally pay to have this this entire shitstorm turned into a GoT parody. Billy as littlefinger? :D Ban -has- to be Varys. But with that lovely image, going to bed, hope the board doesn't burn up in valyrian hellfire overnight!
I like the bricktop quote from Snatch!!

Okay, this thread has gone way over the top. Not a single person here has been able to explain themselves as far as their objection to Joyboy's posts and how it affects them in the least. Until someone attempts to do that, I will no longer be addressing your posts.
Not sure if you wanted an answer but here is one. I was once called out as a shill for angelababy years ago for posting her return to long island. Believe the thread got closed down over the post. It's in our rules.
0) No self posting.
0.1) No ad posting.
0.2) No promotional posting.
0.3) No public service posting which just happens to let folks know where, when, etc. you'll be available.

Seems pretty promotional (0.2) letting others know details of schedule, deaths in family, etc almost like advertisers (both amps and indie advertisers post this type of info )
Not being an a$$hole here but rather responding to your inquiry.

Mr. Joyboy

Dec 29, 2018

#1,465

Hey pta, I never did get to see Mandy Thursday or Friday – on Thursday she was too busy straightening up her home after all the holiday traffic (she is a massive neat freak; take note of her hotel room) and yesterday it was some personal business. I’m disappointed beyond words. Another week without Mandy! She confirmed that she’ll be out of town starting today through the New Year, so you’ll have to wait until at least Wednesday before you get another crack at seeing her. She’s already got me on her calendar, lol.

Jan 7, 2019

#1,470

deseos said:

Clearly you've found your muse. I hope you enjoyed writing this review as much as I did reading it!

Thank you for the kind words, deseos. Indeed, Mandy is my muse and has been for years. When I write about her, the words flow effortlessly, sometimes a little too effortlessly; I have to learn to practice brevity.

I just tried to set up my next appointment with Mandy for tomorrow, but she told me that there was a death in her family and she won’t be available until Wednesday at the earliest. I’ll be beside myself until then.

J

“Thank you for the kind words, deseos. Indeed, Mandy is my muse and has been for years. When I write about her, the words flow effortlessly, sometimes a little too effortlessly; I have to learn to practice brevity”. J
......Hmmmmmm. So these are YOUR Words?
And it’s SOOOOOO bad that I suggest you practice brevity???
OH really and Banacek read you the riot act?? Where can I find that?

Yeah, someone else called me out for one or both of those a while ago and I think it was Banacek who read me the riot act. Stupid mistake that I haven't/won't make again.
I definitely cautioned you on this issue, but can't say whether it was for these particular posts.

@po10ial is correct in pointing that out posting availability updates is definitely against the rules, but it's something that can be easily missed. Take for instance the second post above. The first paragraph is totally fine. The second one crosses the line. So if a moderator is reading through the post quickly, he might not catch the prohibited part of the post.

Moderating can be very time consuming. Members don't understand that. Later I will make a separate post about a day in the life of a mod and you can get an idea of at least the way I go about it. But that's different than how WC and LW probably approach it. And it would be really interesting to see what Billy would say about his days of being a mod.

In closing. for me at least.
MrJ thank you for your many contributions over the years I wish you nothing but the best lots of great times and a happy life. Filled with lovely afternoon’s with Mandy and whatever else float your boat. I actually think you’re a fantastic writer.
Banacek
Same to you! As I said I would like to be a moderator if I have the time but I don’t. I appreciate the fact that you take so much time( maybe too much? ). Hopefully one day you will realize that you’re misunderstanding truly was an odd confluence of events

@ MrJoyboy.... Sir do you at all get my point???
I'll say it again. I don't intend to disrespect you whatsoever!. I'm just the guy who is not afraid to tell you your fly is open. Most people appreciate that. (every once in a while I'm the guy who tells a pretty lady "hey just so you know your blouse is unbuttoned..he he" ) Even they appreciate it. I honestly don't:
A. Think you're Mandy
B. Think you are Intentionally shilling for Mandy
C. Want to detract from your otherwise plentiful & well intention ed contributions

Sir, YOUR FLY IS OPEN....its as simple as that.

Say "oh shit I didn't notice"
or say "Oh well, It makes me feel good to have it sway in the breeze."
or even
"Tough shit I've got a huge dick & I want to show it off"

But simply at least acknowledge that ....Your fly is open.
First of all, I appreciate you understanding that:
  • I am not Mandy (if it were even close, she wouldn’t have nearly the following),
  • I do not intentionally shill for her (though I do wish you had left out the modifier), and
  • My contributions to this board have some merit.
Regarding the size of my dick, well I made clear in another thread that I don’t even make it into the reserves of the 14-inch dick army, but the girls think it’s cute.

I just looked in the mirror, though, and I really don’t notice that my fly is open. I know that there are a bunch of guys who find my reviews overly long, tedious, repetitive and numbing, but there are some others that don’t and actually seem to enjoy reading them. The posts usually get at least a couple of likes and I’ve gotten feedback that a few actually look forward to my reviews. It gives me a lot of pleasure writing them and they are actual reviews of honest to goodness individual encounters with a provider. Since it’s the only provider I see and I’m getting older, the action tends to repeat itself, but there’s often an interesting change of costume, a switch-up here or there and something like the Jacuzzi thing. But that’s not really the point. The point is I like to write them and there are some guys who enjoy reading them. As far as bumping the thread, as long as there are no rules against posting more than one review of a provider, it’s hard not to bring a thread up when I write a new review. You qualified this, but trust me when I tell you that I’m not posting to be Mandy’s shill, intentionally or otherwise. I could do that in 10 lines, not two pages, and save lots of time. And as I, and Banacek and NINE-LIVES and others have said, if you really find them that objectionable, just don’t read them. Why should the people who like to read my reviews and I, who enjoys writing them, be totally shut out when all that anyone who doesn’t like them has to do is simply pass them by? Perhaps in each of our own perfect worlds, there would be no obstacles as onerous and nothing as annoying as another one of Joyboy’s posts that you have to make the painful decision to read or not too read. But this is a community and there are a lot of people in it, some of whose tastes differ from yours who might choose differently than you do. With little pain to you, why not allow others the option?

Lorenzo, I’m looking in the mirror again and, now that you mention it, maybe the zipper can use a little work. I will aim towards brevity (a subjective term) and work at making my posts fewer and further between. But I won’t promise to curtail them altogether unless management tells me that I have to.

Now, I've had it with this thread and I really do hope that a moderator closes it so it can be quickly dispatched to the darkest recesses of the Colosseum where it belongs. By the time I post this, another two pages will probably have been generated, but I won't be responding.
Buona notte Signore.

You see now I didn’t before but now I would like to keep it open Simply because I appreciate the fact that you Sir are truly a gentleman and clearly a scholar. Maybe others can learn from how to have a proper discourse and be somewhat introspective I never did and don’t have any ill will toward you or Mandy and at the beginning not even Banacek. Like I said from the beginning I want you to know that I really did my best to be very specific about what I thought. I always try to choose words and use inflections that convey my true feelings on a subject. If I ever fell short of that goal and gave the impression that I was attacking in my style for that I apologize I also never had a problem if you simply wanted to leave your fly open. Go for it!

“Thank you for the kind words, deseos. Indeed, Mandy is my muse and has been for years. When I write about her, the words flow effortlessly, sometimes a little too effortlessly; I have to learn to practice brevity”. J
......Hmmmmmm. So these are YOUR Words?
And it’s SOOOOOO bad that I suggest you practice brevity???
OH really and Banacek read you the riot act?? Where can I find that?
@ Banacek
Look see above. Even MrJ knew he had a problem. And isn’t that the first step.
Asking for evidence of what I tell a member in moderating them is just annoying. Why couldn't you just take him at his word about that? But to satisfy you, I warned him in January. FTR, warnings can either be private or public. This one was private.

Furthermore, there are marked differences between reviews and followup comments that are akin to apples and oranges. Reviews are always allowed. Followup comments in response to a reply the review receives are also allowed as long as the followup doesn't include promotional info. In the first example that po10ial posted above, Joyboy clearly violated that. In the second example, the first paragraph was fine but the second paragraph just inched over the line. My warning in January addressed these issues.

But let's not lose sight of the fact that although Sophia made a point of saying that her issue as stated in the OP is about the followups, she has also repeatedly ranted about repeat reviews. As have many of you. So understand that these are two very distinctly different posts, much as apples and oranges are both fruit.

Lastly - and my final word on this - is about the "offending" post that started this thread. Here it is:
Amazing, InvJim, just amazing! I don’t know what it is, but being in a tub or a shower with a partner is a complete turn-on for me, P4P or NP4P. Being in a Jacuzzi with this particular partner was simply off the charts! In my seven years with Mandy, I’ve been surprised by her joining me in the shower maybe twice, and they were only in and out for perhaps a minute or so. As I said, she doesn’t like the humidity to frizz her hair while she’s working and, certainly, she doesn’t like to get it wet. A while ago, I was in a similar room with Mandy that had a Jacuzzi and I bit my lip imagining what it would be like to spend some time soaking in the tub with her. I knew it wasn’t in the cards that time because of her schedule, but I mentioned it to her and she said if she got the room again we’d try it out. I never really expected that to happen but when I heard which hotel she was at this time, I brought it up again and she seemed enthusiastic. I consider myself lucky to have been in the right place at the right time with both of us in just the right mood. I’m not counting on it happening again, but I am thankful beyond words that it did on this occasion.

Nowhere in that followup comment does Joyboy come anywhere near promoting Mandy. As I said earlier in here, perhaps he could have made it shorter - "Where I think he tripped up was in the length of the reply. But did that rise to the level of the outrage that all of you are expressing on here." But that faux pas is not a rules violation. At worst, it's an editorial judgement. And one where no one - not Sophia, nor any of you - had any right to criticize or comment about. And certainly not to the extent that many of you did. So you are wrong. And I stand by that. Today. Tomorrow. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.