Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hypocrite. That's exactly the opposite of what you criticized me for earlier in going from addressing you to speaking about Sophia. You can't have it both ways.

And I never said you couldn't ask. I asked why you needed to know. Don't put words in my mouth.
Your right you didn't say I couldn't ask. And I don't need to know AS STATED...just curious
However don't pretend your asking "why I needed to know" wasn't the equivalent of "none of your business"

Now isn't that speaking to my motives? Your hypocrisy is showing. Now I know why you're mumbling. Your foot is in your mouth.

You're not going to win this argument. Give up already.

Okay, this thread has gone way over the top. Not a single person here has been able to explain themselves as far as their objection to Joyboy's posts and how it affects them in the least. Until someone attempts to do that, I will no longer be addressing your posts.

As far as the GILF comment, the distinction need not have even be made. It was a blatant attempt to single out Mandy. It's such an arbitrary distinction. Someone can be a grandmother at 40 years old. I've know women who were grandmothers in their thirties. And the fact of the matter is that as far as anyone knows, Mandy does not have any grandchildren. So the point is moot and it was only done to demean her.

If you are going to do shit, at least have the fucking balls to man up and own it. I own everything I do on her. Don't pussy out. You are a sniveling little coward who came on here just to stir up shit.
So you also get to tell me what distinctions I can and Cannot make??
Listen Dipshit (yeah now I'll momentarily sink to your level).... Cowards are people who think they can tell others what to do because it makes them feel better. Cowards are afraid to view the world differently because it scares them out of their comfort zone. Cowards are afraid to take any sort of criticism and simply use it to grow from.But instead dismiss it because they are afraid to change.

Who's the coward?

Did you even read what you wrote before posting it?? You think being the moderator allows you to read my mind and tell me what my intentions are and whether or not I can accurately categorize a provider as MILF or GILF.....Wow you're hopeless

Not a single one of you has explained how Joyboy's reviews hurt your sensibilities. If you are tired of seeing them, don't look. It's as simple as that. But the incessant bitching about and rallying around Sophia is disgusting. It serves no useful purpose. If everyone had just ignored her, she would have shut up. But instead you all bolstered her by backing her up. Which is exactly what she wanted. And the only reason you would have done that is to curry favor. Else, why even bother entering the fray.

Until someone can give me a solid reason why Joyboy's reviews are a problem, I'm calling bullshit on all of you. If you think Joyboy's reviews make Mandy a suspect provider, then don't see her. I'm sure none of you planned on doing that anyway, so your outrage is fake. And all you did is prolong the issue by bolstering Sophia's ridiculous protests.

Also, and this is key here, you did not pay attention to me speaking. I clearly stated on several occasions that repeat reviews are allowed. So complaining about that is going against my statement. Furthermore, I instructed everyone to limit complaints about shilling - and that is the heart of what you are alleging - to the separate thread that I created for that in order to keep threads on topic. So all of you blatantly ignored me. So stop with the whining, follow directions, and everything will be fine.
It's not a problem but it is redundant to see them so often. I think a review on the same girl twice a year maybe even three times a yr would be max. I've never seen anyone review the same person so many times. Yes we can not look at the reviews but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's being posted too often imo.

There should be exceptions if you have a threesome with that girl or for the first time ever Anal was partaken.

I'm not trying to see either Sophia nor Mandy so me stating that has nothing to do with wanting one or the other for myself.

It's not a problem but it is redundant to see them so often. I think a review on the same girl twice a year maybe even three times a yr would be max. I've never seen anyone review the same person so many times. Yes we can not look at the reviews but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's being posted too often imo.

There should be exceptions if you have a threesome with that girl or for the first time ever Anal was partaken.

I'm not trying to see either Sophia nor Mandy so me stating that has nothing to do with wanting one or the other for myself.
You don't get to decide what you think the rules should be. Slinky encourages members to review girls and he has clearly stated that there is no limit to the number of times you can review a provider. And I clearly posted that. So questioning the rule is out of bounds.

Thanks for a clear, concise, emotionless & honest response
Genius must be a Vulcan. :)

I'm trying to finish my taxes now (get it done, people!) but am looking forward to responding to some of these comments later, if this thread is still open. It's one thing to go back and forth, but once it devolves into basically insult throwing (as the LDM-Banacek interaction has degraded into) seems to get locked up in short order.

I do want to comment on one thing really quick though:
Else, why even bother entering the fray.
Because some of us have nothing better to do on our lunch breaks ;> Board has been slow lately, too - several days there'd be only a handful of posts pretty much the whole day. Was kind of boring!

I don't have a fighting dog on either side of this "Days of Our Lives" conspiracy. I have not seen either woman, but was planning on it.

Regarding Joyboy's posts, in the beginning they were descriptive and to the point, over time they grew in length and redundancy. They have become numbingly difficult to read in full because of the "same old same old" - That being said, I chose to not read his reviews over the last few months and just ignored them. Doesn't make him a shill or a bad guy, or even Mandy for that matter. I just stopped reading his posts of Mandy. I got the picture a long time ago about the sessions and her skills.

Now MANY other members have reviewed her and I would say a clear majority favor the time spent with her, honestly, until BILLY S's review, there hadn't really been any negative regarding her. So I took his review into consideration, and said I would look for the same things he found as negative when I had a chance to see her. Kind of like comparing notes.

I don't know how long Mandy has been in the game but it would seem like she is busy enough that she doesn't need ONE guy shilling for her. You can't blame Mandy because her services are above par, or certain members prefer her over others. If you don't like what they're typing, don't read it. It's very simple, its called freedom of speech. Just move on. But calling Joyboy or any other pro Mandy supporter a shill or questioning the accuracy or legitimacy of their posts is narrow minded and ignorant.

Sophia gets a lot more love from MANY more members than Mandy does. Her claim that Mandy offers up free sessions for positive reviews is baseless. Same could be said for SB with all her positive reviews from all the members here. I am not saying she does or has done that, but if the shoe was on the other foot. She, I am sure garners these great reviews for her great service and the way she treats her clients. Why is Mandy any different? Is SB the only provider that can give members superior sessions? She comes off petty and a little jealous in my opinion.

From a business perspective, it's not a good look. WHO CARES what other people like or value, its what YOU like and value that matters most. It's not for anyone else to judge or cast shade on. Thats whats wrong with society today. Diversity still matters, so many haters and trolls looking to unseat and undermine everyone. I am all about Karma, that is something that has no values or takes any sides. Its like time, it can't be stopped.

And if everyone had viewed Joyboy's posts the way you do and simply ignored them, there would have been no controversy here. I have no problem with people who don't care for Joyboy's reviews. And I bet he would say the same. I do have a problem with those who complained about them publicly or bolstered Sophia in her complaints. Thanks for pointing out the proper way to deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.