Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Sophia Belle it all makes sense now.
Remember the other day when we were having a drink at the bar and those guys came in and sat real close to us? I thought it was odd because at the time the bar was empty. And remember when I caught that one guy kept looking over and trying to ease drop on us? Right before I suggested we move?
They were spy's for the other tribe! They were trying to find out our evil plans to usurp power on UG!

Oh one other thing, do you remember us ever bickering? I don't. In fact I remember commenting on one of your posts when I came back from hiatus that it was good to have a female provider with spunk posting on the board.

You did more than just pay attention to the guy pointing at the billboard. You went back and studied the billboard in depth if you can tell us that Joyboy usually posts between the 9th and 14th. That's not just noticing what's going on. That's an obsession.

If you and others are so bothered by Joyboy's reviews, then don't read them. Skip past them. As I pointed out, they are easy enough to spot. They have a big banner over them. Alternately, you can just block his content. So your outrage is bullshit. And I stand by that and everything else I said. You and guys like you coming back in here and stirring up shit are becoming a problem.

Just when I thought you were gonna be civil.

I did NOT study the billboard in depth until AFTER The discussion started. I'd still like to call it a discussion. Simply to see if my assertion held weight. I LIKE to be accurate. I'm not obsessed. This is fun to me.
It's Not just the reviews. He really does (SEEM) to go out of his way "I believe" to hype her. Of course you're right I could skip past em. But the thing is they take up a TON of space and its a bit annoying. Also again as I said I Don't see the benefit to the Board when it is quite literally on a MONTHLY basis.
Don't tell me my outrage is Bullshit. As you said you don't know me from Adam.
"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Even If I told you you still wouldn't believe it. No You Clearly don't know who your talking to. So let me clue you in...."

I speak MY Mind whether you or anyone likes it or not. But I do my best to render what I feel is a VALID opinion.
Stand by whatever you like but who the fuck do you think you are?
A. Thinking you can speak to my motives?
B. Telling me I'm becoming a problem?

If you disagree base it simply on the merits of the specific point. Don't be an emotional little puss and start talking conspiracies and shit.
"Ohhh poor me I just can't take it anymore. Nobody respects me wah wah wah."
IT's a FUCKING WHOREBOARD!! (no disrespect to the ladies) Fucking MAN UP!

@ MrJoyboy.... Sir do you at all get my point???
I'll say it again. I don't intend to disrespect you whatsoever!. I'm just the guy who is not afraid to tell you your fly is open. Most people appreciate that. (every once in a while I'm the guy who tells a pretty lady "hey just so you know your blouse is unbuttoned..he he" ) Even they appreciate it. I honestly don't:
A. Think you're Mandy
B. Think you are Intentionally shilling for Mandy
C. Want to detract from your otherwise plentiful & well intention ed contributions

Sir, YOUR FLY IS OPEN....its as simple as that.

Say "oh shit I didn't notice"
or say "Oh well, It makes me feel good to have it sway in the breeze."
or even
"Tough shit I've got a huge dick & I want to show it off"

But simply at least acknowledge that ....Your fly is open.

let me get in here and give my perspective since i haven't seen sophia or mandy UNFORTUNATELY.
i think Sophia was just venting out the fact that she pays to advertise and is bothered by the fact that other subscribers keep posting repeated great reviews about mandy.
i totally understand her frustration while i do not agree with her on making comments on subscribers or other providers.
i think no one here wether they benefit from reviewing a provider or not mean to hurt other providers.
neither shopia or joyboy should take it personal, I think soon we will start to see repeated reviews from some subscribers after they see shopia a couple of times there will be no complaints then and i do not mean any disrespect to sophia.
i dont contribute much because i dont want to review a provider when someone has had the same exact experience as i have had.

just a reminder, there is 2 parts to UG. one is advertising and another is posting reviews/experiences so let's keep them separate.

And while the scripted complaints only pop up occasionally, the detrimental face remarks have escalated so that now we have members repeating the condemnation that Mandy is a GILF, not a MILF. So is her crime that she is in her fifties or that she looks her age? n.

Oh YEAH btw... I'm a VERY literal & Logical person... Saying she more accurately defined as a GILF instead of a MILF was NOT Condemnation. Truth is Every GILF is by definition also a MILF
I simply state facts as I see them or as commonly viewed in the world. Most MILFs in the world by the time they are in there mid 50's have grand kids....hence GILF its a simple equation No more no less

Not a single one of you has explained how Joyboy's reviews hurt your sensibilities. If you are tired of seeing them, don't look. It's as simple as that. But the incessant bitching about and rallying around Sophia is disgusting. It serves no useful purpose. If everyone had just ignored her, she would have shut up. But instead you all bolstered her by backing her up. Which is exactly what she wanted. And the only reason you would have done that is to curry favor. Else, why even bother entering the fray.

Until someone can give me a solid reason why Joyboy's reviews are a problem, I'm calling bullshit on all of you. If you think Joyboy's reviews make Mandy a suspect provider, then don't see her. I'm sure none of you planned on doing that anyway, so your outrage is fake. And all you did is prolong the issue by bolstering Sophia's ridiculous protests.

Also, and this is key here, you did not pay attention to me speaking. I clearly stated on several occasions that repeat reviews are allowed. So complaining about that is going against my statement. Furthermore, I instructed everyone to limit complaints about shilling - and that is the heart of what you are alleging - to the separate thread that I created for that in order to keep threads on topic. So all of you blatantly ignored me. So stop with the whining, follow directions, and everything will be fine.

Don't but curious. Most posts are meant for mass consumption. Never though whispering in someones ear was acceptable nor Genius' style.
So now I'm not allowed to ask??
So who is it that thinks they are the law.
You hypocrite. That's exactly the opposite of what you criticized me for earlier in going from addressing you to speaking about Sophia. You can't have it both ways.

And I never said you couldn't ask. I asked why you needed to know. Don't put words in my mouth.

As far as the GILF comment, the distinction need not have even be made. It was a blatant attempt to single out Mandy. It's such an arbitrary distinction. Someone can be a grandmother at 40 years old. I've know women who were grandmothers in their thirties. And the fact of the matter is that as far as anyone knows, Mandy does not have any grandchildren. So the point is moot and it was only done to demean her.

If you are going to do shit, at least have the fucking balls to man up and own it. I own everything I do on her. Don't pussy out. You are a sniveling little coward who came on here just to stir up shit.

Not a single one of you has explained how Joyboy's reviews hurt your sensibilities. If you are tired of seeing them, don't look. It's as simple as that. But the incessant bitching about and rallying around Sophia is disgusting. It serves no useful purpose. If everyone had just ignored her, she would have shut up. But instead you all bolstered her by backing her up. Which is exactly what she wanted. And the only reason you would have done that is to curry favor. Else, why even bother entering the fray.

Until someone can give me a solid reason why Joyboy's reviews are a problem, I'm calling bullshit on all of you. If you think Joyboy's reviews make Mandy a suspect provider, then don't see her. I'm sure none of you planned on doing that anyway, so your outrage is fake. And all you did is prolong the issue by bolstering Sophia's ridiculous protests.

Also, and this is key here, you did not pay attention to me speaking. I clearly stated on several occasions that repeat reviews are allowed. So complaining about that is going against my statement. Furthermore, I instructed everyone to limit complaints about shilling - and that is the heart of what you are alleging - to the separate thread that I created for that in order to keep threads on topic. So all of you blatantly ignored me. So stop with the whining, follow directions, and everything will be fine.
* I did explain and offered a suggestion...you dismissed and he did not respond
*I don't care what "She wanted"...Did you Not read the part where I have NO intention of seeing Sophia nor Mandy(although I almost did a long while back, and probably would have had an experience closer to JOYBOY's than billyS)
* So because You are "calling Bullshit" there must be bullshit. And my "outrage is fake".Well it wasn't what I would term outrage and it wasn't fake..
So Banacek says stop the whining and do as I say and everything will be fine.....WOW..OK so who exactly is ego testicle (yes on purpose)

just a reminder, there is 2 parts to UG. one is advertising and another is posting reviews/experiences so let's keep them separate.
Great point. Because an advertiser should never dictate and determine editorial content. Isn't that what Sophia was doing? Was she objecting as a reader or as an advertiser? That is the heart of the matter and a point that seems lost on all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.