Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Amazing, InvJim, just amazing! I don’t know what it is, but being in a tub or a shower with a partner is a complete turn-on for me, P4P or NP4P. Being in a Jacuzzi with this particular partner was simply off the charts! In my seven years with Mandy, I’ve been surprised by her joining me in the shower maybe twice, and they were only in and out for perhaps a minute or so. As I said, she doesn’t like the humidity to frizz her hair while she’s working and, certainly, she doesn’t like to get it wet. A while ago, I was in a similar room with Mandy that had a Jacuzzi and I bit my lip imagining what it would be like to spend some time soaking in the tub with her. I knew it wasn’t in the cards that time because of her schedule, but I mentioned it to her and she said if she got the room again we’d try it out. I never really expected that to happen but when I heard which hotel she was at this time, I brought it up again and she seemed enthusiastic. I consider myself lucky to have been in the right place at the right time with both of us in just the right mood. I’m not counting on it happening again, but I am thankful beyond words that it did on this occasion.
Shouldn’t you owe slinky for like 7 years of advertising at this point? Or are you still claiming to not be advertising for her?

Hi Sophia,
I have met both you and Mandy.
Joyboy seems to be infatuated with Mandy. It seems that he gets as much pleasure from seeing Mandy as he does get from writing the novella that he writes about Mandy. I will admit he really gets into the picayune , most of us do not.He is probably writing with one hand and playing with his johnson with the other (just Kidding).
I do not believe he is advertising for Mandy, he just gets off writing about meeting with her.
Let him have his fun and lets play nice.

You both are SPECIAL people and admired greatly by this group, and me.
Why ruffle feathers when he is just having fun.
After all this website is about having fun and free expression.

I do not post a review on repeat visits with providers unless drastic difference or change from previous visits ( i.e. I have post three or four about Sophia and have seeing her consistently for years. When anal was offered I made a new review. Made one on initial visit, made one for a threesome and that's about it. I haven't read a joy boy review in years unless not about mandy.
Have seen mandy a bunch of times but stopped a year or two ago. Smell of smoke; eyes that scared and scarred me, distance to travel and her script ( what she says/does/performs)was the same session to session.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hi Sophia,
I have met both you and Mandy.
Joyboy seems to be infatuated with Mandy. It seems that he gets as much pleasure from seeing Mandy as he does get from writing the novella that he writes about Mandy. I will admit he really gets into the picayune , most of us do not.He is probably writing with one hand and playing with his johnson with the other (just Kidding).
I do not believe he is advertising for Mandy, he just gets off writing about meeting with her.
Let him have his fun and lets play nice.

You both are SPECIAL people and admired greatly by this group, and me.
Why ruffle feathers when he is just having fun.
After all this website is about having fun and free expression.
My post was not in regards to his reviews... because I never read the same book more than twice! It was in regards to the follow up post... again a bunch of unnecessary information he uses to tempt other people. It gets old and it annoying. We always talk about following the rules and he finds every gray area that he can. It’s getting old and TBH, it pisses me off. I pay to advertise here out of respect for Slinky and the platform he provides all of us with. I could easily find just the right way to bend the rule, but it’s wrong and it not fair to the man behind the scenes.

My post was not in regards to his reviews... because I never read the same book more than twice! It was in regards to the follow up post... again a bunch of unnecessary information he uses to tempt other people. It gets old and it annoying. We always talk about following the rules and he finds every gray area that he can. It’s getting old and TBH, it pisses me off. I pay to advertise here out of respect for Slinky and the platform he provides all of us with. I could easily find just the right way to bend the rule, but it’s wrong and it not fair to the man behind the scenes.
Spot on. We do not need a Jackie Smith novel. Get to the point and move on. Say the diatribe for your book.

Shouldn’t you owe slinky for like 7 years of advertising at this point? Or are you still claiming to not be advertising for

I said basically the same thing over a year ago and I got put into time out for a while ; my posts were deleted as to anything I said regarding this provider ( including a review) and got bashed by the board. Belle you have more of a rapport on here with the mods so I think ur ok. I wonder if this post makes it thru

I completely agree with you Sophia! I dont review often but when i do i stick to amps but....Joyboy only reviews one person over and over and OVER. As a fact none of us even know if it isnt Mandy herself!
Btw i am a fan of yours and dont see pros for the most part but will make an exception for you lol!

Find it rather Ironic and somewhat hilarious that SB, whom I've never met.
po10ial, carmine1957 & The Cocksman all had the same gut reaction as I did when reading(err umm NOT reading) the "novella" that ptalover seems to find un-offensive. (perhaps because they are kindred spirits)
As someone who likes to let words linger and can carry on myself. And considering I am actually ONLY here for the reading...THAT Says something if it annoys even me.

However, me thinks there may have been a kinder, gentler way to address it & maybe even a moderator should have this as a criteria in some way ie. ...Duplicate reviews that carry on but offer NOTHING more in perspective should be subject to edit unless they are a specific length of time apart...say 1 year

Just sayin

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
As a fellow monger, I’m supposing that @billyS observation that her pussy tastes like condom lube is more than accurate since her #1 supporter just made it clear that she doesn’t like to shower due to the risk of messing up her hair... that’s disgusting!:eek::eek::eek: To say the least, I won’t be calling her to join me and any of my friends with that information clearly stated.

As a fellow monger, I’m supposing that @billyS observation that her pussy tastes like condom lube is more than accurate since her #1 supporter just made it clear that she doesn’t like to shower due to the risk of messing up her hair... that’s disgusting!:eek::eek::eek: To say the least, I won’t be calling her to join me and any of my friends with that information clearly stated.
In all fairness..I haven't seen her in quite some time but she did tell me she showered in between..who knows..

This website is just as bad as google and youtube with your censorship. Good luck with that.

Moderator note: This earned a one month ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Miss Belle... is that a bit sharp? LOL
I remember reading a TON of glowing praise for your qualities on the inter-webs. And, I believed every word.
The major difference is, that her glowing reviews come from a plethora of different hobbyists. The only new reviews of Mandy come from the same person, and you can basically lay the first one over the current one and it's identical...

I should probably stay out of this, but on the Favorite Milf thread someone compared my "Novella to Lury" to Mr. Joyboy's posts about Mandy, so I guess I'll put my 2 cents in. I reviewed Lury twice because both experiences were very different, and while I had a great time on my first visit, there was also a level of discomfort which I honestly expressed, and some people naturally took this in a negative way toward Lury, which I felt bad about. My second visit was very comfortable and enjoyable and I felt I owed it to Lury, and the community to let people know that.

Now, I originally intended to just write a very short thing basically saying that my second visit was great, but once I started, well, the creative juices got going and I gave a long-winded and detailed review. And yes, it is a bit fun to re-live the experience by writing about it, which I think might be why Mr. Joyboy writes such long and detailed reviews. Also, depending on the review, I sometimes enjoy reading a detailed review, and sometimes its just long and boring. To each his own, and no one is forcing you to read.

That being said, Mr. Joyboy seems to write repetitive reviews of Mandy which really serve no other purpose than to keep reminding everyone of how incredible and wonderful he thinks she is. While I personally can't get too upset at the guy if he just likes writing about his experiences and how much he enjoys them, I can certainly agree that this can become annoying to the community, and especially to Sophia who spends her HARD earned cash to advertise on this site. Mandy doesn't spend a dime, and she is continually promoted by this one person.

In the short time I've known her, and in my observation of her on this board, Sophia has shown herself to be a very generous and kind person who is willing to help other providers (example, advising and helping Lury, right here on the boards) in a business which can often be cut-throat and downright dangerous. She has every right to be upset about reviews which cross the line from legit information sharing into free advertising and she has every right to call someone out on it. If Mr. Joyboy wants to defend himself, he should do so, but it seems to me, not just from this thread, but from others posts I've seen, that there is a growing consensus that he is just promoting Mandy.

Anyway, I hope my own long reviews haven't bothered anyone; just don't read them if you think they're too long. Usually, but not always, I include a summary at the end for those who don't want all the juicy details. I hope I haven't crossed any lines myself.

Now this post is too long winded, but I guess I am trying to both support Sophia's right to be upset and call someone out on it while also defending lengthy "Novella" reviews, so long as they are real reviews and not just promotional advertisements.

LMAO at the thread title. It's a spot on summation of the allegation that started this little lovefest for the Belle. I wish I had written it. It beats any humor attempt I've made on here. Kudos to the man who did it. I just never pictured you as a closet Barry Manilow fan.

As far as Lovecraft's comment about the Novella, it seems wholly appropriate to me given the length and the fact that Lury is Latina. But you should also note that at least two members termed Joyboy's post with the same word, though perhaps they were inspired by the comment about your post.

Frankly, all of this seems much ado about nothing regarding Mandy and Joyboy. This is one guy writing about one provider. It's not like the lady doesn't have any other reviews. I seem to recall some members waxing poetic about a certain AMP girl out in East Meadow way. Now there was a paean to love if I ever saw one. I honestly thought some guy was going to elope with that girl. Yet there was nary a peep out of you guys and she wasn't an advertiser either. Sophia was the first indy to advertise on here in a long time. And now you can add Lury to that list for the past couple of months. So why everyone seems to think that it's a big deal that Mandy isn't an advertiser is a mystery to me. Neither are any of the other hundreds of providers whose threads have been adorned with praise and I never saw anyone bitching about those. I really think that all this nitpicking ruins the board. I don't understand why you don't just move on when you see Joyboy's posts about her. After all, they are certainly easy to spot. And if it really bothers you that much, don't even bother to read posts in her thread.

Lastly, Slinky has stated in no uncertain terms that the site exists for reviews. And he has clarified both to me and the board that repeat reviews are permitted with no restriction whatsoever. And unless he decides otherwise, that is the rule that needs to be respected no matter what some veteran member proposes. In fact, that one year limitation is laughable and I venture to guess that there are many reviews of Sophia that would not pass that sniff test.

You all must have a short memory if you don't remember the issues we had on here with Sophia in the beginning. Issues that were caused directly by her and not a member writing reviews about her. Fortunately, she took direction well and in time learned to live within the boundaries set on her by your host. Had you treated her behavior the same way you are treating Mandy, she would not have lasted long on here and would never have become an advertiser and the eventual darling of the board. But remember, there have been other darlings on here in the past and many of you grew tired of them. So while the going is good, just enjoy Sophia for what she is and ignore all the nonsense, even if she is the one starting it. The board should be bigger than one person and one issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.