New amp In Coram 631-504-7396 (formerly 631-504-2008)

Been wanting to go here for quite some time its at a great location for me. I always thought it was in the first building, so I got lost a bit when I pulled in. So I finally find the door and it's an even better spot very UTR. T he gal I talked to and met was Bianca. I don't know how the Chinese language translates to English. I can't figure how they get Bianca out of Chi Hua kim, any way she opens the door and looks very nice, very oriental looking and wearing a short mini skirt. I like her a lot real sweet but talks very little English, she looks late 20's. I get undressed and get on the table, she comes in and proceeds to give me a real thorough massage from head to toe. She knows what she is doing its hard to get every body part good in a half hour but she did and she did it great with very little oil. This girl is not a real 90 lb spinner type. She has a little meat in the ass which was perfect she had great cheeks to grab and she didn't mind. I came in there for a rub and tug but I wanted to bang her bad. She ends with some ST which gets me going and I flip. This is where her language barrier comes in, she gives the sign then points to her shirt like she wants to take out the breasts and she is asking how much. I say 30 she shakes he head no I say what do you want she does not counter she looks like she doesn't understand and confused, so I don't want to kill the mood with negotiations I ask for HR 30 she looks real happy and goes to town. She positions herself so I can look at her ass and she has a real good one, she is more than happy to let me roam and get my face in it but when I go for a little fingering she objects. So she keeps up with the HR its a little fast but I get her to slow up and I blow. She cleans me up and the gives me a nice scalp, chest and stomach massage I tip her 30 and I'm out the door. I will repeat

What we really need is a Chinese language thread for mongers. After years in the hobby I decided it would be easier if I could learn a few helpful phrases. With the aide of the web and much searching I found what I needed. I can ask for a limited set of services and I can count, which helps me negotiate the tip.

It's always fun watching a provider giggle as I mangle my request. But, they know what I'm asking and it's a much smoother transaction after that.

What we really need is a Chinese language thread for mongers. After years in the hobby I decided it would be easier if I could learn a few helpful phrases. With the aide of the web and much searching I found what I needed. I can ask for a limited set of services and I can count, which helps me negotiate the tip.

It's always fun watching a provider giggle as I mangle my request. But, they know what I'm asking and it's a much smoother transaction after that.
I just use a translation app if hand movement does not work.

Been wanting to go here for quite some time its at a great location for me. I always thought it was in the first building, so I got lost a bit when I pulled in. So I finally find the door and it's an even better spot very UTR. T he gal I talked to and met was Bianca. I don't know how the Chinese language translates to English. I can't figure how they get Bianca out of Chi Hua kim, any way she opens the door and looks very nice, very oriental looking and wearing a short mini skirt. I like her a lot real sweet but talks very little English, she looks late 20's. I get undressed and get on the table, she comes in and proceeds to give me a real thorough massage from head to toe. She knows what she is doing its hard to get every body part good in a half hour but she did and she did it great with very little oil. This girl is not a real 90 lb spinner type. She has a little meat in the ass which was perfect she had great cheeks to grab and she didn't mind. I came in there for a rub and tug but I wanted to bang her bad. She ends with some ST which gets me going and I flip. This is where her language barrier comes in, she gives the sign then points to her shirt like she wants to take out the breasts and she is asking how much. I say 30 she shakes he head no I say what do you want she does not counter she looks like she doesn't understand and confused, so I don't want to kill the mood with negotiations I ask for HR 30 she looks real happy and goes to town. She positions herself so I can look at her ass and she has a real good one, she is more than happy to let me roam and get my face in it but when I go for a little fingering she objects. So she keeps up with the HR its a little fast but I get her to slow up and I blow. She cleans me up and the gives me a nice scalp, chest and stomach massage I tip her 30 and I'm out the door. I will repeat
She looked like an Oriental rug?

LOL no I have been to some of other places on the island and I'm just saying that she doesn't have that doe eyed beauty american look that some of the girls try to be. She looks more ethnic to me

You can use a translator app and listen to the translation and then repeat it and listen then repeat. You will learn a few words that way. Google translation app is a good one and it speaks the translation as well as write it. But there are a few of them out their.

Well I had to try again . Called and asked for Bianca, when I get there I was greeted by another gal and mammasan. I really wanted the other again but I said WTF . Her name is NUYU sounds like "new you" She was thick but very pretty and the legs were sexy. I get the HH and get undressed and gives me a great massage, different from the other gal but great all the same. Not too much wandering on my part as she put my arms to the side as she was doing her thing. On the flip she gives me the sign I counter with the mouth for 30 she says no probably could have gotten BJ for 40 but 30 all I have. She likes to negotiate kept asking for more. I stuck to my guns and got a real slow unrushed handie , one of the best I have gotten, Will have to go for more next time. All in all GOOD EXPERIENCE. On another note I found out that they are Korean here, that explains the different look .They like the super short mini skirts here very sexy. Even with this girl nice sexy big legged woman. I'm used to Chinese with the yoga pants

ok so here goes my review. I finally decided to go to this place. Like another poster said it’s not the first building. It’s the second one in back side door. Very discreet. It reminds me of Lucy’s place. I was met by I thought her name was CICI. She must of been mama San. Probably 40s. Decent size tita around c I would say. Not too think. I like the spinner and was hoping I didn’t get her. But she walked back in. It’s normal AMP price 40hh 60hr. She proceeded to give me a massage not to bad. She has me flip over. Of course, I always fall for the fs. 100 going rate. She comes back in removes her close puts a condom on me. Proceeds with a CBJ. Not to bad played with her boobies. Jr was ready for some better action. First we went doggie for alittle bit, then mish until I lost it in the bag. This is wear I get alittle nervous was I take the rubber off I notice a little red. She tells me
I’m really clean maybe my period start to come. It was a lot but still grossed me out. She cleans me up great. Tells me I have two other girls here all ways change out girls next time you try! All in all
May try going back one
More time. Maybe mama San wanted to try me out first! Happy mongering

ok so here goes my review. I finally decided to go to this place. Like another poster said it’s not the first building. It’s the second one in back side door. Very discreet. It reminds me of Lucy’s place. I was met by I thought her name was CICI. She must of been mama San. Probably 40s. Decent size tita around c I would say. Not too think. I like the spinner and was hoping I didn’t get her. But she walked back in. It’s normal AMP price 40hh 60hr. She proceeded to give me a massage not to bad. She has me flip over. Of course, I always fall for the fs. 100 going rate. She comes back in removes her close puts a condom on me. Proceeds with a CBJ. Not to bad played with her boobies. Jr was ready for some better action. First we went doggie for alittle bit, then mish until I lost it in the bag. This is wear I get alittle nervous was I take the rubber off I notice a little red. She tells me
I’m really clean maybe my period start to come. It was a lot but still grossed me out. She cleans me up great. Tells me I have two other girls here all ways change out girls next time you try! All in all
May try going back one
OK I just spit out my coffee

Been to this place twice about a month ago. I like it cause it’s UTR. First Tim I got Bianca. I’ve had her numerous times she is pretty and has a great spinner bod. She always gives a great massage. I always get HJ and she lets me suck on her tits
I usually ask for aBj or full she always shakes her head no sometimes she look bewildered.
Anyway on the flip she asks what I want. I say I want your pussy. She looks bewildered again as usual. She always gives the HJ sign I say yes and pout to her puss and to my mouth and this time she says ok. So sit on my face and I eat that fresh beautiful pussy with she pumps my dick til I cum. She tastes great and has a hot little body. She cleans me up and sends me off

My other visit was with coco. She looks ok but nothing that special she gives me a good massage hits all the spots then on flip she asks what I want. I go for BJ. We go back and forth and finally agree on 60. I really wasn’t feeling it and her bj wast all that great it was hard to maintain. She speeds it pup until I cum. It felt a little rushed it is what it is probably should have went with a handie. She cleaned me up and gave me a scalp massage and sends me on my way
The end

May try going back one
I would have dived right back in and raw dogg'd that period mamasan puss

I know that place a few years back it was ran by independent Latin American ladies then went quite now AMP always had a good experience there and yes way in the back from roaming eyes

Long Time Lurker. This place is open. Mask Req. No call ahead. Walked in. Mamasan waiting at door watching cars. $40 for the 1/2. Cute slim girl. Mid thirties. A's. not much of an ass. light massage. Then right to FS. $150.00. I could have negotiated more but not my thing. I inquired but they are not currently doing cbbj or bbj. Extra Alcohol before and after. Outta there. Have Fun. Stay Safe. -Knickers.

While they might be asking for more $ post pandemic you should definitely be able to pay less than $150. there. I went twice in the month or two before everything closed and both times paid $100 for fs, plus usual $40 hf. First girl made a little show of wanting more than $100 but gave in quick. Second girl just straight away said $100 was good.

I didn’t get names but had two different girls. First one was pretty cute and young, and nice and thin. Decent massage, then cbj and fs. Upon finishing she gave me a 5+ minute foot/leg massage even though when we finished the fs it had been 30 minutes already. Second girl was decently cute and again fairly young, a little chubby around the middle but not bad at all. Also decent massage then cbj and fs. Once again 30 minutes had passed at that point but she proceeded to give me a 15 minute head massage, nearly putting me to sleep.

Not sure if they were slow and maybe trying to up the service to get some more regulars but I definitely appreciated the extra time and care they put in. I had absolutely planned on going back and adding them into the rotation with Lucys place before things shutdown. I hope now that they are open them get back to that level of service. Or maybe I just got lucky those two times and it wasn’t a precursor to anything.

They just opened back up this week.
I've never been offered more than a r&t here. Always a good rub though. Just that the rooms are shitty and if you go on a Sunday you can enjoy the Spanish church group with bad singing to go with the relaxing rub. The walls are so thin you will feel like your sitting with the group
if I want Asian fs. Ill go up the road to lucys.