New amp In Coram 631-504-7396 (formerly 631-504-2008)

I found this spot in bp massage section . I called and headed over. Its close to the garden depot Behind another building. Completely a UTR spot
There was only one other car there and it was momma watching to see who was coming.
The door hasn't any signs or anything but it has the white door bell.
I walked in and was greeted by a thirty something named Sophia. Must be the new popular name with amp girls and providers.

She was a typical korean face wise kinda plain she's was wearing black amp pants with a red teddy top that hid her nice full b cups. The ass was small but she stood had one.

The room had full walls and a door
The table had fresh paper on it. The room was pretty clean but its new. I noticed a jar of vassiline on the corner table, so im thinking prostate massage. Maybe.. I paid sixty for the hour and was told to undress and hang my stuff up on the hooks.

She covers my ass and asked if I wanted medium. Also if oil is ok. I gave her the thumbs up and she chuckled and was on her way.

her skills weren't great but it was still soothing and relaxing with some teasing. She combined medium with soft touch which I liked. I rubbed her legs and ass without resistance but then I just got into the massage. When she was done with the my upper back she strattled my ass and went to work on the lower back. After a while of that she starts on the legs , ass and inner thighs. Feels great. Lots of that soft touch around the ass and balls.
Then she gets the hot towel to clean up the oil. Not that she used alot.it was just the right amount without leaving an oil slick in my shower.

She tells me to flip. I'm thinking she's gonna short me because I've only been there about a half hr. But I just go with it and see what happens.

She lies across my body and plays with my balls. While looking to see what I want without asking.
I motion for a hj.

She looked disappointed but proceeds to give a very nice hj. Just the right amount of oil. I popped the girls out and was shocked how nice they were. Nice quarter size nipps and a perfect hand full..

After I pop I get the hot towel clean up. And I'm thinking gonna get the boot but instead she asks if I want a a scalp massage. For the next twenty minutes she massaged my head arms legs and balls . She really likes to work the balls.

When done she helped me dress. I gave her 40. She was seemed happy with that. On the way out I saw two other woman. Both looked to Be in their fifties.

Over all Great location on a weekend I can't say about a weekday. But ill go back .
She was very sweet even though her English is limited I had a great time

Brookhaven Town and SCPD can try all they want, but it's really all just a game of "whack-a-mole". Knock one down, but sure as shit and a short time later, another one pops up.

IMHO, it's mostly about complaints from business and residential neighbors. Better selection of where to open an AMP by the owners would do a lot for their survival time.
IMHO, it's mostly about complaints from business and residential neighbors. Better selection of where to open an AMP by the owners would do a lot for their survival time.
that's why this is a good location. You can't see it from the road. I guess they thought it out

gonna check this place out. Hardnslick,do you think anything else can be had at this place?
I would bet that everything is on the table

My point wasn't where they locate. My point was that as long as there's a demand, there'll always be a supply.

Yes, Sir B!

It's the size of the table that intrigues me: as in how is it possible to do anything on a table that small?!!

V

Did you ever do it in the backseat of a car? It's about the same level of contortion.
No WOAh, actually I haven't!

"Came of age" kinda late, etc

No car play either. As in front seat fooling around. Ever.

Going with that parallel, at least in a car, there are other things holding you in place: the floor is half a foot away, the doors, backrest, etc. Not much in a free standing tiny table, a few feet high. Looks like one has to stand while the other is on the table.

How the heck is 69, DATY, etc done?

Completely ignorant here, have read reviews where all those and more were done, but not exactly how!

I mentioned this in another thread: and it remains as one of the questions I want to ask the AnyMP aficionados to explain: but feel too dumb to have asked before ...

... but I ask now! Err ... how?

May guffaws follow, along with details!

V

Going with that parallel, at least in a car, there are other things holding you in place: the floor is half a foot away, the doors, backrest, etc. Not much in a free standing tiny table, a few feet high. Looks like one has to stand while the other is on the table.

Completely ignorant here, have read reviews where all those and more were done, but not exactly how!

I mentioned this in another thread: and it remains as one of the questions I want to ask the AnyMP aficionados to explain: but feel too dumb to have asked before ...

V
Over the years I've banged a few amp girls. Its not as hard as you think on the table. Most of the time its cowgirl and finish with them bent over the table. They have alot of practice. Lol. Just let her do the work..

Trust the table, eh, hardnslick?

Bridget, reviewed here awhile ago, used to put two tables together. Possible at her location.

With the available "real estate" quartered and quadrupled with curtains only, is this possible at the MPs? Special request, extra $ for a known customer?

V

My only other "MP" experience, Rachel, also reviewed by me here, was quite difficult. That bed seems king size compared to a table.

V

V
Oh it'd definitely a challenge. I'm 6'3" and I hang off the table in all sorts of ways. Unlike Hard, I usually go missionary, so at least we fit side to side. I think what it really all comes down to is the old adage "where there's a will, there's a way". But it's no pleasure zone, that's for sure.

Now that I'm older and not as flexible, I don't usually do fs at amps. But sometimes let them blow me. It depends on the situation.
I find that the fs amp girls look to get an extra 100 and up for fs on top of the house fer. We can do better with an Asian service for 100 -130 for a half hr with fs and more privacy and a bed and a younger better looking girl.

Now that I'm older and not as flexible, I don't usually do fs at amps. But sometimes let them blow me. It depends on the situation.
I find that the fs amp girls look to get an extra 100 and up for fs on top of the house fer. We can do better with an Asian service for 100 -130 for a half hr with fs and more privacy and a bed and a younger better looking girl.
I agree 160 +/- is the going rate for 1 hr FS on LI. And the agency's do offer lower pricing & a real room and bed. One thing I do like about the Amp is you get to see what you're getting first, and can always just go with the $20 HJ if it's not interesting. Plus, to me, and I'm sure I'm probably wrong about both, but I always get the feeling the agency girls are being trafficked, while I don't get that feeling in an amp. But that's probably just me. There is 1 agency in Queens I'd like to try. Nycexoticasian.com

Yes. I like spooning style side-by-side, but those tables are just too narrow for that. Hard's got it right w/CG, but I just don't really get off that way. So mish at least is narrow enough to work and still get me off.
6'3", 28" waist, lean-mean-fighting-machine, on side, spooning a 5' nothing Asian on a 2' wide table ...

... the math, throwing in sundry variables, accounting for thrust, torque and recoil ...

... humbly acknowledged - way beyond me! Hats off (and hope it doesn't come off!)

V