New amp In Coram 631-504-7396 (formerly 631-504-2008)

I went friday mid day during that down pour.
i walked right in and was greated by (sounds like) Yo key. she was close to 50. short with some meat on her but not fat. she was in a sun dress i think.
I thougt she was cute. Ive seen her somewhere before. but not sure where. I paid her 60 for the hr and got undressed while she was gone. it took a while for her to return. about 5 min. or so.
when she returned she had the phone with her.
Her English is better than Sophias so i guess that makes her the phone girl. she said she was sorry but guys ask so many questions. she asked if i want med and started a pretty good massage than the phone rings. I can hear the guy on the other end. how much for a half? how much for an hr? do you take credit cards? she said no cash only. bla bla bla. they hung up and she got back to work. while she was by my head i grabbed her ass with no resistance. she had on some odd shorts or something under the dress. she did a nice job on the lower back without too much oil.
after 20 min. she got a hot towel to clean my back off and tells me to flip. no soft touch.

after the flip I told her i think ive seen her before. she said she worked at 86 rt 112 a few years back and all over the pat/medford area and in ronkonkoma. i told her i have been at 86 rt. 112 . she wanted to know if she fucked or blew me. lol i told her i only saw hannah there but maybe she did else where.
she grabbed my balls and started playing with them while playing with my nipples till i was hard and asked what i wanted to do. I told her a hj would be fine.
she lifted her dress so i could get my hand on some tit while she stroked me at a nice slow pace untill i popped all over. another hot towel clean up and more massage from head to legs. thats when she started talking . shes very chatty she was telling me about the amp closings and everything else she can think about. she said some guy was trying to get her to fuck for 50 and was a dick when she turned it down. and she thinks guys like that are the ones that rat them out..
all while she started playing with jr again. all i got was a semi and told her it wasent gonna happen. i cant go more than once anymore.
Anyway I had a good time.. she was very friendly but chatty with broken English. a little hard to understand tho. I love this location. no nosy neighbors.
I gave her 40 and she was very happy with that. i got a small poland spring and left...

Stopped by this morning around 10:30, first customer. Met outside by "Yokey" (or whatever her name is) after calling because the place is tricky to find the first time. Opted for the hour for 60. I made it clear early on I wanted extras, and that's what I got. This is a full service AMP. Everything covered, must negotiate the "tip" before she gets naked. Light kissing, no idea about DATY because she lubed up in anticipation of the action. Amenable to changing positions; doggy was best. I can't cum with a goddam condom, so finished with a nice HJ. Pleasant experience overall.

Stopped by this morning around 10:30, first customer. Met outside by "Yokey" (or whatever her name is) after calling because the place is tricky to find the first time. Opted for the hour for 60. I made it clear early on I wanted extras, and that's what I got. This is a full service AMP. Everything covered, must negotiate the "tip" before she gets naked. Light kissing, no idea about DATY because she lubed up in anticipation of the action. Amenable to changing positions; doggy was best. I can't cum with a goddam condom, so finished with a nice HJ. Pleasant experience overall.
what did you pay for your extras?

I told her I wanted "everything". She said $200 -- and we both laughed. I offered $100. She said $140. I said $110, take it or leave it. She took it -- business is slow.

I did a drive by today being I went to the store nearby. There's some kind of shop behind it and a church and the church van was outside. Wonder how long this is gonna be around due to the church

There are ministrys and other small churches all over that area.
I tried going on Sunday. The parking lot was packed with church people going to mass. I left and came back later in the afternoon. Just as I'm pulling in , a cop was pulling out so I made like I was turning around and left. He was probably just making his rounds but I wasn't taking any chances. I stopped by again after 7 and there was a small kid outside playing. He was coming from the place next door to them. I saw him earlier with I'm guessing his dad. It looked like the dad was doing work around there. I didn't want to knock on the door incase dad came out and started with the questions so I left again.

The hunt for a new place continues but the hunt is part of the fun for me..

There are ministrys and other small churches all over that area.
I tried going on Sunday. The parking lot was packed with church people going to mass. I left and came back later in the afternoon. Just as I'm pulling in , a cop was pulling out so I made like I was turning around and left. He was probably just making his rounds but I wasn't taking any chances. I stopped by again after 7 and there was a small kid outside playing. He was coming from the place next door to them. I saw him earlier with I'm guessing his dad. It looked like the dad was doing work around there. I didn't want to knock on the door incase dad came out and started with the questions so I left again.

The hunt for a new place continues but the hunt is part of the fun for me..
Maybe they are using the "hidden in plain sight method". Who would ever think that someone could be bold enough to open a whore house behind a church. LOL

And I agree. The hunt along with so many other aspects beyond the mere sex is all part of the fun of mongering.

Be very careful about going to this place. The big fat guy who owns the garden depot loves ratting out the streetwalkers who walk 112 area by home depot so i could just imagine what he must think of an AMP right behind him. I know about the ratting out because he did it while i wasthere one day and seemed very proud of himself. He actually screams out to the girl on the road and then calls the 6th precinct.

I don't know about this one. I called asked to get a massage and the works from a young girl. Got there a woman who called herself yoki greeted me. Definitely 45. Asked for younger. She looked possibly pregnant and close to 40.

She checked herself two times during massage possibly bleeding. Great massage. Asked about extra and she left the room.
Other girl yoki came back in and offered to finish . Neither girl pretty. I did just massage. Half hour 40. 10 dollar tip. Woman are too old. Location noisy with church upstairs.

The last rime I was there I had yokey.
She didn't remember me from previous visits even tho I called her by name and tried to remind her of our convo.

I paid for an hour and got an just a just an ok massage without a happy ending.. She said one hour up. And started cleaning up. I got dressed threw a twenty down and left. I woud have just given ten but only had twentys..

If I wanted a legit massage I would have gone to a legit place and paid alot less and gotten a better massage.

She must have thought I was a cop.

I like to do most of my mongering on Sundays but with the church upstairs and the church goers being African American. I stick out too much. Also parking sucks on Sundays.

So the hunt for a new local spot continues......

They had a decent looking girl there named Sophia, gave a nice massage soothing kind and was nice to fuck too. It was nice having a FS spot so close. Never occurred to me if the one you’re talking about is this spot just moved on

I went here last week. Business as usual. I had a new girl, 1 hr 60 name was Ci-Ci I think. A little heavy asian, young, but what a good massage. I was so relaxed and almost fell asleep. Wasnt interested in any extras, so I didn't pursue. I left so relaxed. I went home and took a nap.

Look a few posts back. This is the one that had Yoki it was next to garden depot with the church.

When someone said medford was gonna be a new location it caused confusion. But yes slick that was closed up....if it’s moved on I don’t know

Look a few posts back. This is the one that had Yoki it was next to garden depot with the church.

When someone said medford was gonna be a new location it caused confusion. But yes slick that was closed up....if it’s moved on I don’t know

This spot (next to garden depot) is business as usual .