New amp In Coram 631-504-7396 (formerly 631-504-2008)

Went here again looking for Wendy...not here again...took the plunge with Mimmi...hh.. started off by me giving her a 5 minute massage which she enjoyed...she also farted and it was nasty..lingering stench. I said it was my turn and she started a lame massage and 5 minutes in..turn ova....no st.....asked what I wanted.. everything available..make a long story short we couldn't agree on a price..wound up with sucking on eraser nipples with hj.....started off slow then into a vicious jackhammer... Asked if I wanted more massage which I did...mediocre at best...stopped her...clean up..bottle of water gave $40 tip..out...got this place out of my system..next..
I thought it was just a r&t spot.

I'm not surprised that Wendy isn't around anymore. They are very slow.
It could be why the new girl is offering more.

I stopped here after a long break from mongering, (health issues). I rang the bell and Mama came to the door. Let me in, and was taken to the room with blacklights in the ceiling. I was told Wendy would be right in. Laying on the table Wendy came in and told me that she remembers me from a while ago. Hmm, thats good. We spoke for about 15 minutes. My Chinese is iffy at best, learned in the service. After a great rub. My phone rang from work and I had to run out. (Emergency ). I was about 35 minutes into the session. I paid for 1 hour. I told Wendy to keep the money as a tip and I would try to come back. She stopped me and gave me a hug and whispered, "you made it to the top of my list). I was baffled. What list?

This is the correct phone number (631) 504-7396
MOD NOTE: format NEEDS to be like this: 631-504-7396
Thanks for the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had time on thursday to stop here. I rang the bell and a pretty asian came to the door to let me in. I had a knot in my back for 2 days. In the room the UV light made my sneakers light up like a christmas tree. We both laughed at that. I couldnt understand her name but i had never seen her before. She was tall maybe 5'6", proportioned nicely. Back rub was great. She took instruction well and got the knot right out. The girl with the leg tattoo told me that new girls were going to be the norm. BTW at my age I dont look for the happy ending. Sorry.

I had time on thursday to stop here. I rang the bell and a pretty asian came to the door to let me in. I had a knot in my back for 2 days. In the room the UV light made my sneakers light up like a christmas tree. We both laughed at that. I couldnt understand her name but i had never seen her before. She was tall maybe 5'6", proportioned nicely. Back rub was great. She took instruction well and got the knot right out. The girl with the leg tattoo told me that new girls were going to be the norm. BTW at my age I dont look for the happy ending. Sorry.
If the one with the leg tattoo tries massage you. Run away.
She's one of the worst r&t girls I ever saw.
Zero personally, lazy shitty massage. Crappie body. jackhammer finish if she even feels like finishing.
When I go here, if she's the only one available I pass.

She should stick to running the place.
It could be a gold mine if ran right.

If the one with the leg tattoo tries massage you. Run away.
She's one of the worst r&t girls I ever saw.
Zero personally, lazy shitty massage. Crappie body. jackhammer finish if she even feels like finishing.
When I go here, if she's the only one available I pass.

She should stick to running the place.
It could be a gold mine if ran right.
It seems you have a personal vendetta against this girl. Multiple posts about your experience with her. How many times did you see her?

After reading about this place even through the negatives, I decided to give this place a shot about 2 weeks ago. Sorry about the late review but here it is.

I drive up and park up front because there is really no place to hide your car lol. First I try the door right in the front which was the church door because I am not to familiar with this building. Turns out the door to their suite is the left side of the building. I ring the famous amp bell and am greeted by a slender woman with long black hair to the middle of her back. She asked if it was my first time, I replied yes but I’ve been to places like this before. She was very pretty and the whole time we are walking to the room I saying to my self “I hope she’s the one I’m gonna get!”.

Turns out my wish came true! Let me briefly describe her. She’s about 5’4” maybe early to late 30’s, nice b size breasts with eraser nips “I’ll explain how I know in a sec...she has a cute small bubble butt, cute face and a slender figure which I loved.

So back to it. I took the 1/2 hour $40 as I do with every new place I try. The room had the neon/black lights kinda made me laugh a little as my clothes were glowing. As I’m getting undressed she comes in as I’m peeling of my boxers. She giggles and apologizes, I told her no worries and let all be seen for her ;). I lay on the table and she says her hands are cold. I said no worries I’m sure it’s fine. The hole time during the massage she was very playful and sweet. Very good massage and climbed on top of me quite a bit which I liked. On the flip she looks at me and says you want tickle lol as she touches junior. I replied with a big smile yes I i do and softly rubbed her butt. She’s smiles and nervously says oh I don’t know you. I assured her it was all good. She starts to get to work on junior Which was really nice but the fun didn’t stop there. We had chemistry for sure. As she’s stroking me she leans in and kisses my face saying “Your Very Handsome”. I Complemented her back as well because she was very cute.

This is when I reached under her dress, moved aside her underwear and started rubbing her shaved pussy. She responded with pulling up her shirt and letting me suck her nipples as well. After a while of this I told her to remove her skirt, underwear and asked her to clim on the table 69 with me. She then asked how much tip. Fuck it I’ll give you $100. It was the holidays and I was feeling generous. We get into position and I go to town on her and she continues stroking me. She was loving it, making her quiver until I hit the magic spot and she let’s go of junior sits straight up and rides my face while she’s cumming. I took over jerking while she did this and then it was my turn. I grab her hand and she finishes me off while I continue to lick her. She was clean and sweet tasting!

Afterwards we clean up and chat for a few. I giver her the tip and I get a small bottle of water. She said her name was Wendy and I plan to repeat soon. She says she works everyday.

I’ve been insanely busy lately but hopefully can find some time soon to revisit.

1/2 $40
Tip $100

Total $140

After reading about this place even through the negatives, I decided to give this place a shot about 2 weeks ago. Sorry about the late review but here it is.

I drive up and park up front because there is really no place to hide your car lol. First I try the door right in the front which was the church door because I am not to familiar with this building. Turns out the door to their suite is the left side of the building. I ring the famous amp bell and am greeted by a slender woman with long black hair to the middle of her back. She asked if it was my first time, I replied yes but I’ve been to places like this before. She was very pretty and the whole time we are walking to the room I saying to my self “I hope she’s the one I’m gonna get!”.

Turns out my wish came true! Let me briefly describe her. She’s about 5’4” maybe early to late 30’s, nice b size breasts with eraser nips “I’ll explain how I know in a sec...she has a cute small bubble butt, cute face and a slender figure which I loved.

So back to it. I took the 1/2 hour $40 as I do with every new place I try. The room had the neon/black lights kinda made me laugh a little as my clothes were glowing. As I’m getting undressed she comes in as I’m peeling of my boxers. She giggles and apologizes, I told her no worries and let all be seen for her ;). I lay on the table and she says her hands are cold. I said no worries I’m sure it’s fine. The hole time during the massage she was very playful and sweet. Very good massage and climbed on top of me quite a bit which I liked. On the flip she looks at me and says you want tickle lol as she touches junior. I replied with a big smile yes I i do and softly rubbed her butt. She’s smiles and nervously says oh I don’t know you. I assured her it was all good. She starts to get to work on junior Which was really nice but the fun didn’t stop there. We had chemistry for sure. As she’s stroking me she leans in and kisses my face saying “Your Very Handsome”. I Complemented her back as well because she was very cute.

This is when I reached under her dress, moved aside her underwear and started rubbing her shaved pussy. She responded with pulling up her shirt and letting me suck her nipples as well. After a while of this I told her to remove her skirt, underwear and asked her to clim on the table 69 with me. She then asked how much tip. Fuck it I’ll give you $100. It was the holidays and I was feeling generous. We get into position and I go to town on her and she continues stroking me. She was loving it, making her quiver until I hit the magic spot and she let’s go of junior sits straight up and rides my face while she’s cumming. I took over jerking while she did this and then it was my turn. I grab her hand and she finishes me off while I continue to lick her. She was clean and sweet tasting!

Afterwards we clean up and chat for a few. I giver her the tip and I get a small bottle of water. She said her name was Wendy and I plan to repeat soon. She says she works everyday.

I’ve been insanely busy lately but hopefully can find some time soon to revisit.

1/2 $40
Tip $100

Total $140
Wendy is the one to see here. If it's Mimi..run away..

I went here yesterday, (Wednesday), a new girl named Emily opened the door for me. Attractive, very talkative. Good English. Took me to the blue room. I get on the table and what a good massage. I took the half and after about 20 minutes, she climbed on my back and used her knees to mead my achy back. On the way out Wendy came out from the curtain and asked how it was. I said good, I was thinking maybe next time I want both girls. I will take 2 hours with that.

I went here yesterday, (Wednesday), a new girl named Emily opened the door for me. Attractive, very talkative. Good English. Took me to the blue room. I get on the table and what a good massage. I took the half and after about 20 minutes, she climbed on my back and used her knees to mead my achy back. On the way out Wendy came out from the curtain and asked how it was. I said good, I was thinking maybe next time I want both girls. I will take 2 hours with that.
What was good about it. I would like to hear maybe just a little bit more? Was it just a legit massage?