New amp In Coram 631-504-7396 (formerly 631-504-2008)

Keep in mind the guy who runs Garden Depo thinks hes a cop. I was there when he saw what appeared to be a SW walking on route 112 and he yelled out trying to shame her then went on this rant in the store about this town being over run by hookers and then got on the phone to the 6th precinct and reported her. Guy is nuts !!!!!

Keep in mind the guy who runs Garden Depo thinks hes a cop. I was there when he saw what appeared to be a SW walking on route 112 and he yelled out trying to shame her then went on this rant in the store about this town being over run by hookers and then got on the phone to the 6th precinct and reported her. Guy is nuts !!!!!
Guy is right!

I went here again on Wednesday. OMG with all the advertising shutdowns they were so happy to see me. Almost like a long lost friend. I saw The heavy girl and she hugged me and took me to the room. Great massage again. took the 1/2 and 40 tip. . On the way out the smell of chinese food made me so hungry. I ate Chinese that night. Just not at the spa.

I went here again on Wednesday. OMG with all the advertising shutdowns they were so happy to see me. Almost like a long lost friend. I saw The heavy girl and she hugged me and took me to the room. Great massage again. took the 1/2 and 40 tip. .
A tad far for me but when I lived/worked closer to Coram I frequented various places there and environs. Almost never was disappointed.
..... I ate Chinese that night. Just not at the spa.
Are you saying spa girl didn't offer DATY?

I went here again on Wednesday. OMG with all the advertising shutdowns they were so happy to see me. Almost like a long lost friend. I saw The heavy girl and she hugged me and took me to the room. Great massage again. took the 1/2 and 40 tip. . On the way out the smell of chinese food made me so hungry. I ate Chinese that night. Just not at the spa.
And?...just massage?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So suggest to them that they should advertise here.

Took a ride over there. Standing outside was a very skinny Asian with very short hair. Had to keep looking because I thought it was a young male. As I got closer it was a female and she kept waving me in....made a uturn and out!

I've been going back to this spot again. Different girls since back when I swore this place off.
The momma is the one with the short hair. Her name is coco. Nothing to look at but she gives a decent massage with a nice finish.

There is another girl. Wendy. Saw her Twice in the last few weeks. She wears a mini skirt with some crappie top with no bra. Probably a full b cup. Btw, They are Very nice tits.
She told me she's thirty four. She could pass for 30 or under.
Her massage skills are top notch with lots of teasing and she allows roaming. Her legs are silky smooth. I tried to get a taste of her. But not happening I didn't get to lick her tits either.
She gives the happy at about the half way mark. That's top notch too.
After I popped. She cleaned me up with a hot towel.
After the clean up I got a great scalp massage. She then hit the arms shoulders chest legs and feet. While she still teasing Jr.
The second time was exactly the same.
Got the full hr. 60/40.

Nothing more than a r&t here.
The place is a dump but worth it if your ok with this kind of service.

If you go on a Sunday, keep in mind that is they have some sort of church group that shares the building. If your not AA. You will stand out. Especially since there won't be any parking that's close.
Their services can run into the mid afternoon. Lots of small kids playing out in the parking lot too. So I wait until they all leave.
No problems during the week.

Went here the other day looking for Wendy. Young cutie with short dress opens door. Very little English. I ask for Wendy and she's not getting it. She directs me towards closed curtain and I open it and momma is there half asleep. She say "you know Wendy?"..I say yes!!..Wendy no here..you try new girl..very good..I declined and went back to the car. Saw another monger go in bringing Table Talk pies...

Went here the other day looking for Wendy. Young cutie with short dress opens door. Very little English. I ask for Wendy and she's not getting it. She directs me towards closed curtain and I open it and momma is there half asleep. She say "you know Wendy?"..I say yes!!..Wendy no here..you try new girl..very good..I declined and went back to the car. Saw another monger go in bringing Table Talk pies...
Why didn't you try the new girl

Went there with my mind made up to see Wendy because of the review. I have found in the past the younger ones typically don't give the massage I am looking for. Hopefully the monger who I saw go in after me will post a review of the one that was there.

Went here again looking for Wendy...not here again...took the plunge with Mimmi...hh.. started off by me giving her a 5 minute massage which she enjoyed...she also farted and it was nasty..lingering stench. I said it was my turn and she started a lame massage and 5 minutes in..turn ova....no st.....asked what I wanted.. everything available..make a long story short we couldn't agree on a price..wound up with sucking on eraser nipples with hj.....started off slow then into a vicious jackhammer... Asked if I wanted more massage which I did...mediocre at best...stopped her...clean up..bottle of water gave $40 tip..out...got this place out of my system..next..