My Asain GFE - 917-519-3388

I had the Natasha itch that needed to be taken care of immediately. wechat her for 6pm and given the green light. everything said about her is still the same, wild crazy fun talkative and lots of bls which she remembered from past sessions. we kissed and both ripped each other clothes off like there were on fire. we dashed to the table shower and made out like crazy, mouth locking tongue twisting and bbbj bls. Natasha keep saying my dick felt so good in her mouth and wanted it in her pussy now. she went and got a cover and started riding me, started slow and fast till I blew in the bag. I never blew so much and Natasha was proud of it. she continued the nuru and her huge breasts felt so good on my back. we went to the room and natasha give a wonderful hard massage. we caught up on our lives and time was up. she helped me dressed and give me a tour of the new place and introduced me to the girls. thanks and be back.

I had the Natasha itch that needed to be taken care of immediately. wechat her for 6pm and given the green light. everything said about her is still the same, wild crazy fun talkative and lots of bls which she remembered from past sessions. we kissed and both ripped each other clothes off like there were on fire. we dashed to the table shower and made out like crazy, mouth locking tongue twisting and bbbj bls. Natasha keep saying my dick felt so good in her mouth and wanted it in her pussy now. she went and got a cover and started riding me, started slow and fast till I blew in the bag. I never blew so much and Natasha was proud of it. she continued the nuru and her huge breasts felt so good on my back. we went to the room and natasha give a wonderful hard massage. we caught up on our lives and time was up. she helped me dressed and give me a tour of the new place and introduced me to the girls. thanks and be back.
Ahhh... fs in the shower room - only experienced that a couple of times in this short mongering career - fantastic experience. Unfortunately for me - a one shot type guy - that did put a bit of a damper on the rest of the session in the room. Getting old really sucks!

Got a long lost text from Natasha commenting "long time, no kiss. Come see new Thai girl. Ava". So I did this morning.

Greeted at the door with an aggressive DFK by the ever-lustful Natasha. She's as playful as ever with grabbing my crotch while taking my hand and shoving it down her pants to her warm lips while sucking on my tongue. I got comfortable while we chatted briefly about her new location and awaited Ava's arrival to the room. Natasha and I have been playmates from her years at w47th, through her stint on 40th, to our reunion today.
Within 3 minutes, in walks Ava wearing a tight, short black dress that strains against her reported 30-something F's and Latina hips. She gives me a professional hug and rubs my awakening toy saying "Lets go shower quickly". My thoughts exactly. The TS was uneventful with no previews of upcoming activities as Ava spoke in perfect English about her current tour plans in NYC and NNJ. She remained in her black dress throughout my bathing.
After our return to the room (big, decorated room with full size mattress on the floor), business was settled (260 weekend rate), and Ava skidattled out for supplies for a minute. She returned and revealed her assets with a confident grim. Ava's smile is alluring, her breasts large and soft. Her nipples are conductive to her groin and she is a nice kisser, but not up to my GFE expectations. She suggested a massage, but I simply started kissing her body that melted her into the mattress. Once we were both laying down, she asked to suck my dick and expertly administered a BBBJ with DT to my heart's content. I suspect CIM is ok, but I minded my manners and deferred my release until after hers.
Following a 5-7minute BBBJ, Ava raised herself on all fours and fed me her bubble butt. Her ass is very Latina bubbly and, dare I say, similar to a tranny's exaggerated curves. I following my passion to DATY and DATO that earned me accolades from my new friend. At this point we were too close to the heater fan for comfort, so we repositioned on the other end of the mattress and I continued oral sexing her to a simmering O.
Some gentle afterglow kissing allowed her to reset and me to prep for the main event. Passionate kissing and sucking of her nipples got her electricity flowing again and she guided my sheathed poker into her tight, wet pussy. We respectfully adjusted to each other's size and then increased the thrusters to a very comfortable rhythm to mutual satisfaction. Following climax we stayed engaged for about a minute and kissed like lovers. Then Ava cleaned my up with a hot towel and prepared my departure. In leaving, I left Natasha with another DFK and the promise to lick her next.

In summation, I had a nice introduction to Ava....not a strong GFE due to weak DFK, but most other boxes were checked. I can't comment on her rimming skills and enthusiasm as that's not my thing. I will not repeat.

I'm new in town and been reading the reviews here trying to figure out places to go. This place sounded pretty good so I called up and asked if I could see Natasha. They told me she wasn't there and that Ava made her customers really happy so I went to see her. Very pretty girl! I have to admit I'm not a big fan of ink, but she still looked sexy and she sure has a nice rack on her. It all got Mr Happy standing at attention, especially when she planted a kiss on me and rubbed that body against me.

We took care of the business part of things and then got busy. Had some great making out and I really enjoyed the kissing and my hands did some wandering. But hers did too, and pretty soon she unzipped my pants and got a good grip on Mr. Happy and was making him feel pretty good. I was expecting a shower but we just kept going at it and before I knew it she had my clothes off and was going to town with a nice BBBY. I paid back the favor with some DATY that she seemed to love and pretty soon she was telling me she was cumming. After that she slapped a cover on and told me she needed me to fuck her. And she was dripping wet! She put me on my back and climbed on top, putting me inside her tight pussy and starting to go at it in ACG and then CG. I had a blast playing with those big titties of hers adn sometimes grabbing her ass too. I was happy to keep fucking this way all evenign but she wanted to cahnge to mish so we did that. She looked great underneath me like that and I was plowing away and it all felt fantastic. I was going to town and playing with her tits when I coudl and she was squeezing me with her pussy muscles and I was close to popping. Then I told her I wanted to have her in doggy so we changed again and this sent me over the edge. She looked so fine this way and felt so good, especially when she turned her head and I leaned forward to kiss her and then reached around to squeeze her nice tits. I blew in the cover big time and then slowed down. I was beat so I laid down on the bed whiel she took off the cover and cleaned up. Then it was time to get dressed and go.

Thanks for the reviews guys - glad I found this place. I'll check out some of the others you all been writing about. I'm from a bit of a smaller city, lot more options here. And I do love those asian girls! Glad you got lots of them in town.

Vicky is a new girl at Natasha's place. she is new but eager to please with a cute smile. her body is small but not a spinner type. she has a round apple ass and B cup breasts, not as big as Natasha's, enough to please my eyes. Vicky greeted me with a hug with light kisses then she helped me undress. Vicky led me to the shower room and did an excellent job with a preview of bls and bbbj, almost shoot my load, so i delayed and daty her on the shower table. Vicky is shaved with little trimmed on the top, yummy and no foul smell. she was very into the daty as she pulling my head deep into her pussy. we relaxed a bit and sucked and licked her small breasts. we went back to the room and she jumped on me with more bbbj and bls. Vicky was on fire. she auto turned into 69 and my tongue dig deep into her pussy. i was ready and Vicky capped me. Vicky started on a acg, doggy and finished in missionary with plenty of light kisses. Vicky rested next to me as she caught her breath. she later cleaned me up with a hot towel and give me a nice massage. her hands were strong, just the way i like it. Natasha is on point finding the best girls for the spa. i will repeat when i have the change again.

Ava at myasaingfe

I've been hesitant to steer away from my usual places (PH or NYAW), but I was enticed by recent glowing reviews and i'm generally very attracted to Thai women so thought i'd take a chance. I'm also not a fan of tattoos, but decided that based on her pictures, her body would more than make up for it. Set-up was easy, and the address is a heavily populated building (no doorman). To my surprise the location is in the basement level. The door had see through glass and it looked like a typical massage parlor. When I looked inside I saw a man so I thought I was at the wrong floor/location, but turns out it was another monger and Natasha quickly shooed him away into a room in order to let me in. I'm eventually led into a spacious room with a mattress on the floor, a small bench where I put my clothes, and a small love seat/chair. I assume the chair is available for activities because it had a towel over it, but I tend to stick to the bed. After taking a quick detour to the bathroom and returning to the room Ava enters with a tight black dressand she is exactly like her pictures. Stunning body with large enhanced breasts, a skinny waist, lots of tattoos, and a surprisingly attractive face. My first thought was that she kinda looks like Kim Kardashian. I don't actually find Kim that attractive, but I do think Ava looks great FWIW.

We do a quick embrace (no kiss) and head to the table shower. It is immediately evident that Ava talks a lot, in a good way. She has a thai accent, but her english is actually very good. The facility has 2 table showers, one significantly larger than the other. I ended up choosing the small one as I felt the other would just have too much space. She never took off her dress and there were no previews/extras to be had. Just a simple cleaning. I read other reviews stating as much, so this wasn't a surprise for me. I would've preferred some action in the TS, but i'll take this over other sessions where the TS seemed to take up half of my hour session (tends to happen at NYAW).

Back in the room we settle the finances and she takes off her dress revealing her stunning body. We hug, kiss a bit, and i'm able to feel her great ass and (obviously) enhanced breasts. I opt to start with a quick massage where she uses lotion and gets a few of my knots out. I wouldn't call it great by any means, but could tell she was trying and I enjoyed it. On the flip she asks what I want, and after a little hesitation I state that I want a BJ and would like to taste her as well. This threw me off as providers generally dive right into the action (i.e. cat bath to rim, to bj, etc.) Regardless, she started what would turn out to be a great BBJ, with plenty of DT, but no BLS. She would move around to different positions, giving me access to to feel her body and give her some direction at times. I'm not sure if CIM is available, but i've heard it is 1 pop only with her so I didn't want to take a chance. I eventually tell her that i'd like to taste her and she lies down for some daty. She's got a clean pussy, and tastes pretty good. I doubt I made her O, but this went on for a while, and her sound effects, motions, and slight guidance on what she wanted made it seem like she was enjoying it. When I come up for air she pulls me up, reaches for the cover, and we start CFS in mish. We did a fair bit of kissing, but it's obvious that she doesn't want DFK. Bummer for me since I love passionate DFK, but it is what it is. Her pussy is pretty tight and she kept urging me to pound her harder. I tend to cum fairly quickly with providers i'm not used to so I had to deliberately hold back. For all you guys that like it rough, she'd be great. I felt the urge to cum, but was determined to try doggy so I had her transition, and damn, her ass was built for this. Such a great sight and again, she can take quite a pounding. After a few minutes I finished in the bag and marveled at the way she'd raise her ass up real high. Really wish there was a mirror in the room so I could get a better view at the rest of her stunning body.

After finishing she got me some water, but actually forgot to get the hot towel for the clean up. We still had about 15-20 minutes left, and since I knew she was a 1 pop girl I didn't push for anything further. I'm generally a 1 pop guy as well unless it's the weekend/have a lot of energy. We quickly get to talking about all types of subjects and she's great to talk to. Very honest, quick to give advice, and just a wholesome person. She said she was 31 and is based in DC. She's leaving on Thursday so you have very limited time to go see her. I asked if she'd be back at some point, but said she has no idea. On the way out MMS/Natasha made me promise to come back and started DFK. Ava actually came back and started yelling at us, it was pretty funny.

Overall, Ava is an amazing girl with a stunning body. Just gotta understand that she isn't the gfe type/doesn't do DFK. If she ever comes back to NYC you definitely gotta try her if you prefer attractive girls that can take a pounding. I'm not sure if other girls here will be similar to Ava, but the facility and location are great so it definitely has promise. Price was $300 for the hour, but supposedly the weekend rate is $260.

Ava at myasaingfe

I've been hesitant to steer away from my usual places (PH or NYAW), but I was enticed by recent glowing reviews and i'm generally very attracted to Thai women so thought i'd take a chance. I'm also not a fan of tattoos, but decided that based on her pictures, her body would more than make up for it. Set-up was easy, and the address is a heavily populated building (no doorman). To my surprise the location is in the basement level. The door had see through glass and it looked like a typical massage parlor. When I looked inside I saw a man so I thought I was at the wrong floor/location, but turns out it was another monger and Natasha quickly shooed him away into a room in order to let me in. I'm eventually led into a spacious room with a mattress on the floor, a small bench where I put my clothes, and a small love seat/chair. I assume the chair is available for activities because it had a towel over it, but I tend to stick to the bed. After taking a quick detour to the bathroom and returning to the room Ava enters with a tight black dressand she is exactly like her pictures. Stunning body with large enhanced breasts, a skinny waist, lots of tattoos, and a surprisingly attractive face. My first thought was that she kinda looks like Kim Kardashian. I don't actually find Kim that attractive, but I do think Ava looks great FWIW.

We do a quick embrace (no kiss) and head to the table shower. It is immediately evident that Ava talks a lot, in a good way. She has a thai accent, but her english is actually very good. The facility has 2 table showers, one significantly larger than the other. I ended up choosing the small one as I felt the other would just have too much space. She never took off her dress and there were no previews/extras to be had. Just a simple cleaning. I read other reviews stating as much, so this wasn't a surprise for me. I would've preferred some action in the TS, but i'll take this over other sessions where the TS seemed to take up half of my hour session (tends to happen at NYAW).

Back in the room we settle the finances and she takes off her dress revealing her stunning body. We hug, kiss a bit, and i'm able to feel her great ass and (obviously) enhanced breasts. I opt to start with a quick massage where she uses lotion and gets a few of my knots out. I wouldn't call it great by any means, but could tell she was trying and I enjoyed it. On the flip she asks what I want, and after a little hesitation I state that I want a BJ and would like to taste her as well. This threw me off as providers generally dive right into the action (i.e. cat bath to rim, to bj, etc.) Regardless, she started what would turn out to be a great BBJ, with plenty of DT, but no BLS. She would move around to different positions, giving me access to to feel her body and give her some direction at times. I'm not sure if CIM is available, but i've heard it is 1 pop only with her so I didn't want to take a chance. I eventually tell her that i'd like to taste her and she lies down for some daty. She's got a clean pussy, and tastes pretty good. I doubt I made her O, but this went on for a while, and her sound effects, motions, and slight guidance on what she wanted made it seem like she was enjoying it. When I come up for air she pulls me up, reaches for the cover, and we start CFS in mish. We did a fair bit of kissing, but it's obvious that she doesn't want DFK. Bummer for me since I love passionate DFK, but it is what it is. Her pussy is pretty tight and she kept urging me to pound her harder. I tend to cum fairly quickly with providers i'm not used to so I had to deliberately hold back. For all you guys that like it rough, she'd be great. I felt the urge to cum, but was determined to try doggy so I had her transition, and damn, her ass was built for this. Such a great sight and again, she can take quite a pounding. After a few minutes I finished in the bag and marveled at the way she'd raise her ass up real high. Really wish there was a mirror in the room so I could get a better view at the rest of her stunning body.

After finishing she got me some water, but actually forgot to get the hot towel for the clean up. We still had about 15-20 minutes left, and since I knew she was a 1 pop girl I didn't push for anything further. I'm generally a 1 pop guy as well unless it's the weekend/have a lot of energy. We quickly get to talking about all types of subjects and she's great to talk to. Very honest, quick to give advice, and just a wholesome person. She said she was 31 and is based in DC. She's leaving on Thursday so you have very limited time to go see her. I asked if she'd be back at some point, but said she has no idea. On the way out MMS/Natasha made me promise to come back and started DFK. Ava actually came back and started yelling at us, it was pretty funny.

Overall, Ava is an amazing girl with a stunning body. Just gotta understand that she isn't the gfe type/doesn't do DFK. If she ever comes back to NYC you definitely gotta try her if you prefer attractive girls that can take a pounding. I'm not sure if other girls here will be similar to Ava, but the facility and location are great so it definitely has promise. Price was $300 for the hour, but supposedly the weekend rate is $260.
Thank you the review and taking Ava out for a ride. Every part of your review helped me! Let me mention what resonated with me; knowing about Ava’s tattoos, her enhanced top, disinterest in DFK, limit of one shot on goal, and her $300 weekday price tag. I so very much appreciate the information.

Texted to set an appointment with Natasha, said she would be available. I arrive at the address sent and was taken back on the location being an office building. I take the elevator down to the lower level and see on the right the glass door with the reception desk. The lady lets me in and leads me to the room, then asks if Ava is ok? I tell her that I had asked via text message for Natasha. Since I was already there and there were mixed reviews of Ava, I say its ok. I undress and then a knock on the door, in comes Ava. She is stunning. Her tattoos run everywhere and curves are amazing. Her F’s are definitely manmade but they were damn fun to play with.

Table shower was uneventful and back in the room I realized that the bed is an airbed. This makes the session a bit odd and Ava kept apologizing for it. We push on and she begins BBBJ, her technique is nice and steady that went on for a good few minutes. Cover goes on and she mounts into CG position, this is the point where the airbed starts to make things awkward. Every move we made created that weird rubbing sound and its was a bit hard for her to balance. We move to K9 where I start pounding from behind and her moans sounded quite genuine and not the pornstar fake kind. Again the damn bed. She motions for us to try mish, I get a few LFK from her (I remember some of the reviews saying she didn’t do DFKs) and I taste her nipples which are nice and soft. A few pumps in, the whole thing just wasn’t working so she suggest we try standing up.

We move onto the corner where the chair holding all my stuff are and she bends over, I enter from behind and start pumping all the while exploring every inch of her body with my hands. I finish and she wipes me down. She mentions she’s returning to DC on Thursday and is not sure when she will return to NY. Overall experience wasn’t too bad just the airbed as an exception. Looking forward to getting to try Natasha.

Ahhh... fs in the shower room - only experienced that a couple of times in this short mongering career - fantastic experience. Unfortunately for me - a one shot type guy - that did put a bit of a damper on the rest of the session in the room. Getting old really sucks!
Great account. How can getting old suck if you're spending quality time with a hot young woman? I'm 60, living a life that I never would have imagined.

VK New Girl

Natasha sent me a pic of VK (Vicky) who looked hot so I stopped by on my way home from work.
Great slender body, natural Cs, 25 years old, smooth skin , dark hair just past her shoulders, pretty face and a great smile. Shaved very smooth with a half dollar patch.
We chatted as she got me undressed, decent English. A Korean/Chinese girl. When she took her short dress off I could see her great natural body. Great TS with nuru back and front with skilled BBJ and 69.
In the room a great cat bath and back to 69. On with the cover and straight to Mish. This girl is tight and she knows how to use her muscles!
She suggested doggy which was great. She has a perfect shape and looked and felt wonderful.
Back to Mish but I was getting tired and she took off the cover and finished with an energetic BBJ CIM. I was drained.
Clean up and a very good massage while we chatted. Her first time in NYC and only 1 week. I hope she comes back soon.
Recommended.

vk @ magfe
I saw her on Saturday afternoon but didn't have time to review.
same descriptions as woodguy but I like to add she has a belly ring and shaved down there. her nipples are kinda slightly inie.
again, I skipped the nuru and went with a good ts with a preview of bbbj and bls. in the room I did a reversed cat bath on her and daty vk. she was very responsive to the touch of my mouth, got me going. vk returned the favor by bbbj and bls. she put on the cover and I went on top and really just finished in the bag. vk was great and has a great body. recommended.

vk @ magfe
I saw her on Saturday afternoon but didn't have time to review.
same descriptions as woodguy but I like to add she has a belly ring and shaved down there. her nipples are kinda slightly inie.
again, I skipped the nuru and went with a good ts with a preview of bbbj and bls. in the room I did a reversed cat bath on her and daty vk. she was very responsive to the touch of my mouth, got me going. vk returned the favor by bbbj and bls. she put on the cover and I went on top and really just finished in the bag. vk was great and has a great body. recommended.
Sounds like one pop, how much all in?

@looking247 im not trying to pick a posting battle, and if you don’t want to answer the questions about number of pops and how much were you all in for? No problem.
To tell us the web site says 300 per hour and you are good for 1 pop in the hour; doesn’t tell us what you paid “all in” or how long you stayed.
FYI for anyone courious, their posted rate is $300 weekdays as looking247 mentioned, and $260 on the weekends.

@looking247 im not trying to pick a posting battle, and if you don’t want to answer the questions about number of pops and how much were you all in for? No problem.
To tell us the web site says 300 per hour and you are good for 1 pop in the hour; doesn’t tell us what you paid “all in” or how long you stayed.
FYI for anyone courious, their posted rate is $300 weekdays as looking247 mentioned, and $260 on the weekends.
@slow and easy
sorry about that, i'm not sure if this forum allows actual amount for service.
I paid 300 per hour session and I did 1 pop. :)

Tina @ MAGFE
The meeting was cut short due to a technical problems and I'm standing on 30th and park. Only place I know is MAGFE, wechat Natasha and asked who is there. Tina and Pery. Tina caught me eye and ok with Natasha. I went to the basement and Natasha was there to greet me, rubbing my jr with dfk. She took me to the room and helped me undress and continued bbbj as Tina was getting ready for the ts. Tina walked in and took over the bbbj from Natasha, she give me a good kiss and told Tina to take care of me. I was about to blow my load but requested going to the ts for clean up. Tina asked if I want nuru but I skipped, just a good ts and plenty of bbbj and bls, well, I cim in Tina. Tina said you better have more for her later and my legs was already shaking from her powerful bbbj. She led me to the big room with the mattress on the floor. Tina did a medium massage and started a cat bath and ended rimming me, told me to stand on all fours. She then started milking, rimming, and bbbj with bls. I was hard and requested the cover which we did k9, acg and shoot in the bag. Tina cleaned me up with a hot towel and cuddled next to me and just playing my jr but dead as a door knob. Tina asked me why I didn't daty her during the session. I told her I want to be inside her asap but I lied, I really had an inside cut due to eating lobster yesterday, play safe and play longer in the lone run. Tina is a spinner size, nice "b" cups and shaved. 300 plus 20 tips. I will return again simply because Natasha's place has some nice looking girls.

Read the reviews so I went for the first time today. Made and appointment for Natasha but when i got there no one answered the phone. A couple minutes later a women with big tits answered the door naked dripping wet. Kinda a turn on. I asked her if she was Natasha and she said just needed a minute. When she got bad to the room she said she was Natasha.

Natasha is late 30s early 40s. She is the woman in the pic but about 20lbs heavier. She was probably good looking years ago. I said i think ill pass and she told me no she would get Tina.

Tina is in her 20s and very small with an ok face. When we went for table shower she took her clothes of and i noticed she was only 80lbs but had a saggy belly. So basically no body but a wrinkly gut. You can kinda see it in the 1 picture. I told her very sorry but I'm going to pass.She was upset.

We went back to the room and i started to change. Natasha came in and asked what was wrong. Now they thought i was police. Pulled my pants down again and said no police. Then she wanted id so I showed her. No ID went her tits were soaking wet at the glass door though. She's asked for $20 and i gave her 40 and left.

On no planet was either worth $300 imho. Maybe 150 for hh. Out of the 2 i would have picked Natasha.

Natasha was very nice and maybe Ava is a smoke show but i don't think I'm going to find out