My Asain GFE - 917-519-3388

This review is for CINDY at My Asian GFE. Cindy is skinny with long legs, very nice breasts that seemed natural to me, but almost too good to be true... (Ccup I think), Very pretty face. Her pictures on the website are real.

TL;DR: High-energy, experienced spinner, solid BBBJ, great breasts, will repeat.

So yeah, the website pictures of Cindy are pictures of....Cindy! I was pleasantly surprised to confirm, via side-by-side review in person, that her pics on the website are real. For some reason I had not expected this, bc the pics had a certain look to them that led me to infer otherwise, but after our session when Cindy was helping me get dressed, I took my phone out and pulled up her photos on the website, and reviewed them side-by-side with Cindy IRL, and I was like, damn, these are your pics! And she was like, yeah! That's me!

Taken to make her look at her best? Of course yes. Could be a couple years ago, or enhanced using one of today's insanely effective glamour pic apps? Yes. But definitely her, which TBH I never go to a spa expecting. Like you see in her pictures, she has unusually long legs, slim build, and a young pretty face.

I went for the 30 minute session due to to limited time / budget considerations. Had a good time with Cindy and will repeat, perhaps for an hour this time. My initial impression of Cindy was that she was taller than I expected, but still in spinner territory I would say, slim but not super skinny, and VERY friendly. By very friendly I mean: not shy at all, very high energy, engaging, "I'm going to seduce you" / "let's get it on"/ kinda vibe....

I made the unusual choice of skipping the table shower bc I had literally just taken a shower, so the session began with Cindy undressing me like a new girlfriend, DFKing, hands in my pants, progressing within minutes to intense BBBJ, ball licking and sucking, shaft work, etc. A decent amount of eye contact. Skillful use of the in tandem with mouth and tongue.

I was only there for 30 mins, but after 9 I was already on the verge of coming, so I asked Cindy to take a break for a minute so that I won't come. I don't think she understood what I was saying, so I just pulled away and said "where are you from?" She responds: "you want condom?"....that's where I realized that Cindy speaks very, very little English. As Seinfeld famously said "not that there's anything wrong with that!".....but it's good to know.

I was planning for a BBBJTCIM session, so I didn't want the condom, so I went and fished my phone out of my jeans and launched Google Translate and hit the conversation button, and suddenly we could communicate. I explained that I wanted to keep the BBBJ going for another 10 minutes, slowly to make sure I didn't come too soon, and CIM.

Once Cindy understood, she took the direction really well. The google translate interlude had helped me decrease my arousal, and now she resumed the blow job even better than before, with the same skill but at a slower pace with more teasing, more eye contact, more shaft playing and teasing, more ball licking and sucking interludes, and eventually an intense CIM.

Overall I had a great time with Cindy. She's high energy, very good at what she does, and highly motivated to please. I will repeat.

CoCo

I read the reviews of magfe and decided on CoCo who was Viola at PP, picture is off the PP site now.
Natasha greeted me at the door and led me to the room with the big bed and big chair. She started pushing her big soft tits on me where I was sucking and feeling them, they were nice to hold. Natasha noticed my hardon and immediately dropped to her knees for some bbbj and bls, saying my hardon was good in her mouth. Her mouth was like a vacuum that sucked the life out of you. I was face fucking her mouth and she took it like a champ. I would cum right there but a knock on the door and it was CoCo who showed up with a big LOL, she dropped to the floor and started bls. Natasha said bye bye and told CoCo to take care of me. CoCo pushed me to the bed and continued with more bbbj and bls, plenty of eye contacts and splits. I'm not even undressed at this point, lol. CoCo helped me undress where she led me to the shower room while holding on to my hardon. CoCo did the nuru, body sliding, mouth suction, rimming, and bbbj. I have to say CoCo's bbbj is above par and suction was great, the best so far in my life. After the shower, we went back to the room, make the donation of 300 plus 30 tips to CoCo, she lfk and said be right back. I saw the chair and sat there with my legs apart with a raging hardon. CoCo came in and knew what I wanted. She came over to the chair and went bbbj with bls, making sweet moans and eye contacts. She climbed on the chair where I can daty her. CoCo was shaved and clean which was delicious. I requested the cover and CoCo rode me on top of the chair and rcg. We went back to the bed for doggy where I was able to fia lightly with ease. I finished in the missionary as we were dfk. We relaxed a bit as we cuddling on the bed then she went out and came back with hot towels and bottle of water. We continued cuddling and more small talks as CoCo was playing with my once again hardon. She finished the session with cim. CoCo did another clean up followed by a light massage to the legs. CoCo is petite but not skinny. Her ass is nice and small for her frame. She has natural breasts, maybe B cups. CoCo's services were top game which leaves me happy camper. I would repeat with her.

Review for CINDY - yesterday evening.

My first time at AGFE. Texted to inquire about an appt. Screening amounted to a mention of Twitter and my UG handle. Very prompt and enthusiastic. (I learned when I got there later that it was Natasha I was dealing with) She gave me the address and ok'd me for a visit 90 minutes later. Easy in to the building (no door man, building entrance unlocked, and a 1 floor elevator ride). Natasha greeted me enthusiastically, big hugs, and showed me in. I told her to pick someone for me, so Cindy appeared at the door of the room once I was changed to the robe. Room was nice with a large bed and pleasantly dim lighting.
Cindy's rather true to the website photos of her. Slender, natural Es, nice smile. A little older than advertised, but what's new.
For those who haven't been to this location, I found the setup of the place just generally warm and inviting. On the basement floor so it really feels tucked away and quiet. A little dated maybe (others have said it was previously a woman's spa), but I found the vibe to very welcoming.
Down the hall for a standing shower, which was attentive and detailed in all the right ways.
Back to the room for excellent and extensive BBBJ, Missionary, several Cindy orgasms, one for myself, some hot towels, and a nice 5 minute back massage.

I wasn't in the mood for anything more wild or esoteric, but nothing indicated she wouldn't be down for it. Overall, a solid A+ experience. The combination of attentive service, enthusiasm, high energy, and a positive attitude was just real pro on her part.

2.0 for the 30 minutes, + tip

Vivian is a spinner. She is under 5 feet, nice legs, round ass and A cups. When I saw her, I said too myself, I may crush her because i'm a heavy set person. You can really see her rib cages. Her face is your typical Asian girl so nothing to write about it. Vivian helped me undress and led me to the shower room. I opted for the shower, besides, someone was using the big shower room. She washed my junior very well and then started on bbbj bls with plenty of suction. She has very good skill on the bbbj. We went back to the room and we make out like boyfriend and girlfriend. Vivian started on nipple licking and sucking then to my junior for more bbbj. She was excellent at it and I wanted to cim but not yet. We also did 69 followed by the cover where we did missionary, cg and doggy. The cg was where she rode me like the fast and furious. I finally donated in the bag on doggy. She cleaned us up with a quick shower and back to the room for good 20 minutes of massage. Vivian is a true spinner if you are into it. She is on par with grace spa's spinners, service and skills. I will repeat with her.

Review of ALICE:

I took advantage of the storm to visit MAGFE and try out the new girl, Alice. I had a very good time and would recommend.

Alice has a fantastic body, smaller than average but with great curves. She's kind of like a fun-size version of a "thick asian girl." Wide hips, narrow waist, juicy butt, large perky breasts. Just a great body overall.

She has a very pretty face as well: big pretty eyes, broad smile, nice teeth. And she uses her face REALLY WELL in session. She's a great sexy-face-maker. She's not over the top about it, but she is just really good at facial expressions throughout the session. Her face is Asian, obviously--she told me she's from Hong Kong--but with some subtle but noticeable Caucasian features.

Alice has a unique service style/vibe, it's hard to put my finger on...feel free to PM me if you have additional questions after reading the review.

I asked to begin with a quick standing shower, which she helped me with efficiently. She is warm but not yet scripted, which I liked. In the shower, I told her a bit about what I enjoy in session. She responded with a prolonged preview BBBJ which was great. She makes great use of her tongue.

Back in the room we made out a bit and I asked her to continue the BBBJ, including ball licking and sucking. A previous reviewer had observed that although he also had a good time with Alice, he found her tamer than the other girls, and I did sense that side of her, an occasional tentativeness. She's an interesting mix of sexiness, sensual skills, and an almost innocent, new-to-this vibe. That said, I really enjoyed her head game, which went on for quite some time. And as I mentioned earlier, her facial expressions were great...great eye contact, the occasional sexy wink while massaging my shaft with her tongue while my dick was in her mouth.

We eventually moved on to FS which was also a lot of fun. I don't usually stay in mish for too long, but with Alice I enjoyed watching her facial expressions so much that I spent a good part of our time in mish and variations thereof. Eventually I turned her over and finished in K9, which was great as well. Alice was very patient and attentive in the cleanup phase, and we chatted a bit about her background and interests. She speaks some English, which is nice.

Overall I had a really good time with Alice and am looking forward to repeating. I recommend her, especially to guys like myself who enjoy a petite frame but also like some curves.

Alice
Made an appointment earlier this week to see her based on MMS recommendation. Was not disappointed when I saw her. Very pretty face, nice curves, firm C’s (felt very natural) and a nice bottom for an Asian girl. Opted for a standing shower as I wanted more time in the room. No preview in the shower which I was fine with. Once in the room and donation given she went right to work. Light kisses and good nipple play which I like. BBBJ was solid, not amazing but she took it all in. Went on for about 5 minutes and told her I was ready. She went on top for a while as the view was great. Went to mish and this is where it kinda went downhill for me. Wouldn’t let me go all the way in at first. After a few minutes she did but she was kinda robotic. No eye contact, no kissing. I wouldn’t call her a dead fish but wasn’t really gfe. Finished and pop#1 in bag. She went off and got some hot towels. After a mediocre massage and some small talk she asked if I wanted another. Saw there was 10 minutes left so I said okay. This time she put the cover on soft and gave a decent CBJ. Went to doggy as I wanted to see that sweet ass. Was definitely nice watch that ass bounce on jr. difficult for me to pop that way so I switched back to mish. Same thing where she used her legs to somewhat block my entrance. Took a little effort to get her to let me fully in. Pop #2 with no time left. Alcohol wiped and said goodbyes.
Overall she’s very attractive and has a great body. If she was more GFE (no dfk at all) and into it more I would repeat. My experience with Cindy was better but YMMV. Standard 300 no tip.

Review of Mimi (visited on Wednesday, December 4th):

I've been mongering too much lately, so after this review you might not hear from me for a bit. It's been like an AMP bender. I found myself near MAGFE and habit-formation kicked in...I stopped in, saw Alice in the lobby with Natasha, and was tempted to repeat because, well, as we've been discussing, her body is just awesome, but as it turns out, some of you rascals read my review and she had other appointments to prepare for....That's ok though, bc Natasha's recruiting win-streak seems to be extending, with Mimi in the house for her 1st day.

Mimi is pretty in a GND kinda way, with nice eyes and a quick smile. She was very flirtatious from the get-go. Her vibe was along the lines of "I'm good at what I do, let's do it together." She told me that she just started working today after taking some time off. I sensed that she has worked in a similar spa in the past, as she was very at-ease, confident, and skilled throughout the session.

I was doing the 30-minute session for budget reasons, so I elected for a super-fast stand up shower. Mimi insisted on providing a preview BBBJ which lasted several minutes. Her oral skills are very good. She's clearly practiced the trick where while she takes me into her mouth, she's also using her tongue to massage the shaft. By the way, is there a term that describes that? I mentioned in my earlier review of Alice that she does this really well too.

Back in the room we continued with an extended BBBJ in various positions, followed by FS in various positions. Mimi was very energetic and focused, making lots of eye contact, keeping the vibe sexy and playful, and putting in a lot of effort and work. It was a really fulfilling, consistent session with a girl who clearly has experience and skills as a provider, but is also relatively youthful in appearance.

Bonus points for: real and representative pictures on the website. Mimi is a nice combination of experience, looks, and friendly personality. As it turns out, she's from Hong Kong, just like Alice. I intend to repeat, after my AMP detox / budget reload.

Alice

She looks the same as the pics.
Very sexy. Curvy body, wide hips, big beautiful breasts, plump round ass, she says she squats (i believe it!),and a very pretty face with a great smile.
She's got the whole package.
The breasts are man made for sure but they are very well made.
The service itself was great but not outstanding.
There were DFKs but not the most passionate and not as deep as ive had with other providers.
The TS was good and there was full body on body sliding but again not as much teasing and playing as with others.
BBJ - again it was alright but definitely not on the level as some others. Suction was light and not much ball play. This is both during TS and afterwards.
The FS was good. CG, Doggie and Mish. Came once. then some massage and we went at it a second time to my surprise but i didn't cum (thats on me, im usually a one shot guy). Though the experience was very good and there was a mirror to the side where i definitely enjoyed seeing her curvy hips flare up on the doggie.
Technically, it was a good session but there was a certain passion missing. Too light DFK, not playful enough, and maybe just not a connection there despite how pretty and sexy she is. YMMV so she is worth a try.

Review of Mimi (December 11, 2019):

Saw Mimi for a 30 minute session this afternoon. Pictures on site are accurate, cute face. Mimi has a friendly personality and aims to please. She gave me a stand up shower clean up to start. Very hot, including some DFK, extended BBBJ and even titty fucking. Back to the room and more DFK, mutual nipple sucking and then a very nice BBBJ with CIM. If you're interested, she will lick/suck your balls too, but since that does little for me, I politely poked my cock on her cheek so that she would continue the BJ instead. (Really, to each his own, but the ball lickng thing just doesn't float my boat and I've yet to meet a civilian gal anxious to lick my balls either).

After a wonderful nut bust, she left the room to clean up and then gave me a surprisingly good and thorough massage.

Looking forward to a full hour with her on my return.

Lisa

So I always thought I can only be turned on by spinner and I like skinny girls, I find I am completely wrong. probably due to in Asian society many women trying to be pretty have obsession about being skinny, and thus the line between pretty women are mostly skinny or skinny women are mostly pretty become blurr. However, meeting Lisa today, I developed my thing for girls with slightly larger build. She is very fit, thick, nice boob and ass. Very round, but very slim waist line. I would say she is very curvy and the body is 8.5/10 in my book. Very sexy, feels like a Asian with a western girl body.
Lisa dances very well, before she showed me the video on her phone how she used to teach dance in China, I can tell from her tease/strip dance when greeting me. her lips are also very smooth, and the way she looks at you during the whole session is extremely sexy and enticing.

The TS is very hot, not the water hot but sexy hot. after lubed up the sliding is very sensational, doesnt feel scripted at all. She's a little aggressive, but I like that, I am not here to looking for a docile little girl to have FS with, I am here so I can become the animal in my heart. Wild intercourse and crazy cumming. With Lisa, she unleashes the beast in your heart (same with coco I admit), sweaty hard rough good stuff left me completely drained in bed after 2 rounds of madness. And even that Lisa's mouth is still BBBJ me after my 2nd release. She just removed the cover and my cum is still dripping all over my rod, she suck it all up and swallowed them all to make me happy.

I also like how she tell me how good my cum taste, it just makes me hard again. Too bad time is up, next time I would totally book 2 hrs with Lisa, but I might try to haggle the house fee with Natasha hahaha (most likely doesnt work unless it is a slow day)

Lisa

This is my first time doing this and I have been on this site just lurking for many years now so I hope this review is good. It was a cloudy day and I was horny so I called My GFE Asian for a good time. I asked for Natasha but she was not there that day. I wanted to have a good time with her but maybe next time so I went with Lisa. She was my 2nd pick. When I got there the MMS greeted me with a beautiful smile, let me in my room. She did her regular background check with me. I changed into my rode fully excited then MMS let loose the beautiful Lisa into my room. Greeted me with a wonderful DFK and my little friend poked her and she jumped back and laughed while staring at him. She asked for the donation and I gave it to her. She left, came back and started DFK me. She told me that she like me while she got undressed her sexy ass curvy body. The pics on the website are real. She turned around and grabbed my little friend and guided me to the TS. The TS experience was fun. She washed my back and I loved she tongue and kissing technique when she licked and kissed the backs of my legs. She was ready to rim me but I was too shy so I told her no.Then I flipped over and she washed me plus gave me a preview of BBBJ while I rubbed her soaking wet kitty. Her BBBJ was so good that my toes curled. I can still feel it now while I am typing this. Now she climbed on top of me sliding and kissing me. My hammer was sliding in between her wet kitty but not inside. Just teasing my hammer with her juices was all over it. She cleans me off and lead me back to the room. I laid down on the bed and she started giving me BBBJ. She reaches for the cover and puts it on with her mouth. That is my first time experiencing this and I loved it. We were both ready for the main entree but I had to taste her wet kitty first. I went down to lick her wet kitty and it didn’t have a smell and the taste was sweet. Her juices dripped down my chin with every lick and she was screaming that she loved my tongue and I am licking it good. After a few more licks she grabs my head and squeeze my head with her legs. She told me to fuck her kitty. We started in MISH her kitty was so wet and tight. After just a few pumps from the hammer I popped. She cleaned me off and gave me a nice massage. She asked me if I was ready for a 2nd pop. I told her ‘YES I would love a 2nd pop’. She grabbed another cover and slide it on with her mouth. She started riding my hammer and we are both loving it. I told I wanted to do doggie. She agreed and her kitty was so tight and ready when I put the hammer in. I started out slow and she was moaning. It felt so good then the next thing I know I grabbed her ass and started pounding the hell of her tight kitty. She is screaming how she loves my hammer and I am sweating like hell. Then I popped again and out of breath. She cleaned me off again and helped me put my clothes on. While I am leaving we are DFK and asked me to come again. I would have another round with Lisa again and maybe 2 hours too. Her body is a 8/10 with curves and that’s how I like it.

Guoguo, cross posting from amp cuz friend asked me to. I can’t stress enough how satisfied I am. So, many of you might not have VR, oculus or Vive, w/e works, there is a hentai game name fallendolls, and the main character in there name Erika. Guoguo have almost exact the body when you adjust everything to the most skinny setting. You can easily google and get an pornhub of fallendoll’s clip, but until you see it in VR you don’t know how similar they are.

Guoguo have a dream spinner body build. Her waist is string thin, like you don’t know where all the organs can go, but still a decent wild pelvis and a relative juicy ass to grab. There are many fine good spinners that are bony and sexy, but this is by far the most incredible one. I am not suggesting you should take this over Vera@NYAW, or Lisa@AD, but guoguo’s body is truly a work of wonder and you won’t believe it until you see it.

The TS is good, the cat bath/licking was on par with top provider but also partially because she looks great and her body is more than perfect. She doesnt have a giant rack like some other thin girls, but a solid B+ almost C with a waist less than 8 inch wide. I am serious, less than 8 inch wide. If you dont believe you can pull out any letter size paper from your bag and you will see~

The GFE is real, eye contact, slow, firm, sweet, DFK but not too aggressive, feels like a woman really wants you but really respect you. Extremely cute is a factor making everything just even better, and last the main event FS is out of the water. She is very tight and you can feel her tunnel squeezing you everytime you trying to deliver a thurst. The viewing the best possible fuk face is also something very incredible. The doggy view is even more breath taking, as you can see that 7.5inch waist followed by a nice peach ass connecting you and her….. I am now deeply trapped with guoguo and will revisit very very often.

This might be a short review, but I have to confess, the whole thing is beyond word can do, only experience it with your body can do the talking.

pokler

Power Bottom
Guoguo, cross posting from amp cuz friend asked me to. I can’t stress enough how satisfied I am. So, many of you might not have VR, oculus or Vive, w/e works, there is a hentai game name fallendolls, and the main character in there name Erika. Guoguo have almost exact the body when you adjust everything to the most skinny setting. You can easily google and get an pornhub of fallendoll’s clip, but until you see it in VR you don’t know how similar they are.

Guoguo have a dream spinner body build. Her waist is string thin, like you don’t know where all the organs can go, but still a decent wild pelvis and a relative juicy ass to grab. There are many fine good spinners that are bony and sexy, but this is by far the most incredible one. I am not suggesting you should take this over Vera@NYAW, or Lisa@AD, but guoguo’s body is truly a work of wonder and you won’t believe it until you see it.

The TS is good, the cat bath/licking was on par with top provider but also partially because she looks great and her body is more than perfect. She doesnt have a giant rack like some other thin girls, but a solid B+ almost C with a waist less than 8 inch wide. I am serious, less than 8 inch wide. If you dont believe you can pull out any letter size paper from your bag and you will see~

The GFE is real, eye contact, slow, firm, sweet, DFK but not too aggressive, feels like a woman really wants you but really respect you. Extremely cute is a factor making everything just even better, and last the main event FS is out of the water. She is very tight and you can feel her tunnel squeezing you everytime you trying to deliver a thurst. The viewing the best possible fuk face is also something very incredible. The doggy view is even more breath taking, as you can see that 7.5inch waist followed by a nice peach ass connecting you and her….. I am now deeply trapped with guoguo and will revisit very very often.

This might be a short review, but I have to confess, the whole thing is beyond word can do, only experience it with your body can do the talking.
I need ALL the details. Did she like your asshole? If yes , how ?

I saw Jenny the other day, quite late. She is a petite and thin cutie with an unusually kind,sweet and solicitous disposition. Implants, a little too big, but nicely shaped. She was fully engaged and attentive throughout the entire hour. She speaks hardly any English so we communicated by gesture.
And I hardly had the chance to request anything because at the beginning and during any pause, she would go through, signing for hj or bj or fucking and I would nod when she hit my choice. She greeted me in the room with a tender kiss on the lips. We began with the table shower which quickly became nuru and then she began to lick my cock and then took me into her mouth. All soft tissue, no teeth contact at all, and she is 5' and 100lbs. tops. So many Chinese providers use their teeth to shut down a BJ and/or shake you down (implied). This was no small pleasure to have, I started getting much more excited than I usually do at the outset and began to feel the rumblings of an orgasm. I thought I should save it for the bedroom but looking at the top of her head bobbing up and down I decided to keep my peace and things ride. I began to ejaculate and she let out a little gasp of surprise and went right back to work pulling out of me what I could muster. Back in the room we kissed a little more and she made a few gestures, one of which was the equivilent of a compound sentence but it meant , " I am going to go get a condom and when I get back do you want ......." Yes. Upon her return she suck me a little more and then put the hat on and got on top of me CG style then dsown to her knees and I pulled her to me and continued rocking her with thrusts. Then I turn her over and began missionary really grinding into her and she was arching her back to accentuate it , she was raising me up a few inches . She had lubed up but I felt more wetness come on. Pussy is snug but comfrotable, I don't like them very tight because it just beats up my cock if i'm wearing a condom. I could not hold out and came again this time with great intensity. We finished up, cleaned and I added a little tip for her (Pokler, I didn't ask her to lick my asshole and I don't thing she offered, but I may have misinterpreted a certain gesture)
Jenny was a true delight.

Lisa on sunday
I texted Nat at 4pm and no problem.
Nat greeted me at the lobby with hugs and kisses then led me to the room with a nice quick bbbj. She was going at it with such talents that I wanted her instead. She said no, save it for next time baby lol. Lisa walks in and quickly took over Nat's position and I was more delighted. Lisa has a nice body, with fake B cups but nice work, legs are long with nice feet to suck on. We walked to the shower room and saw GuoGuo who was spinner with nice tops. She gave me a kiss and said see me next time. What a tease! Lisa is familiar with the table, cleaning and nuru and rim and bbbj bls like a pro, so no complaints. She does keep me on the edge as I was very near the edge of cim but I was able to control myself. I'm a one hit wonder guy. We went back to the room and took care of the donations for the weekend discount rate. Lisa went for nipple sucking as she hj my jr then to bbbj bls with plenty of eye contacts and wetness. She went to 69 which was great. Her pussy was shaved and clean, no odor. Lisa was very responsive to the 69 and very loud about it too. I requested a glove and we did couple positions and then donated to the bag. The clean up was hot towel and a cold bottle of water. She did some massage but not good but I don't care. Lisa is the girl on the webpage and also Shirley at AS/PP as I know. Lisa face is not super model but its ok. She does have a nice body but with man made tops. I would repeat with her but I want to try GuoGuo first.

Lisa
------

MAG location is very convenient and rooms are clean, which I like. Weekend is easier to have appointment than weekdays and I prefer to enjoy this hobby in weekend.

I arrived at the location a little bit earlier than my appointment but MMS welcomed me. She took me a room and introduced Lisa. I read her reviews before I went and my expectation for TS made my son harder even though nothing had started. She is same as pictures in their website. She has smooth skin and nice natural boobs. She kissed me and took my cloths off. She found my son is already ready and roughed. We went to TS room and her skilled TS started. I could feel her titz on my back. She washed my body and, then, my hole carefully. Some other providers use tooth paste but she doesn't, which I like. Her rimming was pretty good, rolling my balls simultaneously.

We went back to the room and she resumed BBJ. But she kissed legs, etc, before my son. My expectation got bigger and finally her lips came to my son. Her BBJ is average but she did deep. All of my son got into her throat. If you like deep one, she is yours. I was ready and told her to cover. She used her mouse to put it on my son smoothly and started CG. Her CG was also deep and I could feel my son touching her innermost. She said she likes it. I changed position to mish. She has flex body and I had her legs on my shoulder so that I can put deeply. She said it's so deep. I slowly started to move. After several minutes, I felt her pussy got tightened and she said she's coming. I don't care if it is true or not. I speeded up and had the first pop.

She offered massage. Of course, I took it. Her massage was almost pro. I would say, it is better than ordinary massage shops in Chinatown. I enjoyed her deep tissue massage. The room didn't have a clock on the wall. So, I was a little bit worried about remaining time and asked her for second one. She did BBJ and covered. The second CG was pretty deep and I enjoyed the innermost. Some other reviewers said she was dance teacher in China. Her CG was like dancing on my son. After a few minutes, I changed to mish again. (I'm not a big fan of doggy.) Like the first one, I put her legs on my shoulder and moved hard. Then, put legs down and I closed my legs. This made me feel differently and allowed me to use different muscle. I could move faster and repeated shallow and deep moves. Her pussy got tightened again and I speeded up. I didn't come but was satisfied. She washed my in the TS room.

In general, her technique is pretty well and massage is brilliant.

Saw new girl Yamy. She is very young and super cute. After an excellent bbj preview during shower we returned to room and I was given a nice massage. On the flip she resumed the bbj with zeal. From there we went to daty and I discovered that she had a most attractive pussy - 10 stars. I actually told her I was impressed. After a while Yumy began to respond. When I mounter her the response was far greater and she really seemed to be enjoying herself. Upon completion she insisted on massaging the from of my body. While her English is not good, Yamy has a great sense of humor and can be very funny. Because of this not only did I enjoy the service, but we had a fun time.

Natasha
I walked into the spa without an appointment and see who was available at that time. All girls were busy except Natasha, she will do just fine. I visited her few times so already and she is reviewed many times on this board. Natasha is still the same crazy fun milf with natural DDs. She took me to the big bedroom and helped herself to bbbj. I can feel her suction on my little brother and it will explode and it did. Natasha really knows how to bbbj bls like a pse. She cleaned up and led me to the shower where she did the nuru, body slide and more bbbj. I wasn't ready to pop in the shower room. We continued our fun back in the room where she jumped me, started bbj and continued to 69. she put the cover on and we did A to Z then donated in the bag. Natasha give a good massage and a clean up shower, dressed me up and kissed me bye.

Hey Guys ,

stopped by this location Friday seemed like a full house good mood clean as I recalled
One hour 300 total cash the lady of the hour was judy she did a great job cleaning and bbbj was good with a lot of suck tion.
Not bad her breast felt great and were great to suck and squeeze I was able to stick my thumb in her pussy and play with her clit we didn’t kiss or rimming or pussy like seems like they are avoid it for now.

I would ask to try here again.she really goes out of her way to meet and please you request she have good enough English and her on top felt good she rides hard and grinds a lot she kept going and did not give up until I released she kept going and enjoying herself great time she had a nice tight ass and you could explore it if you like.

All around a very good time and great to have a table shower where she almost rides you bare and great breast relief.I recommend her to anyone who need a strong released and great attention to your needs.

Hey Guys ,

stopped by this location Friday seemed like a full house good mood clean as I recalled
One hour 300 total cash the lady of the hour was judy she did a great job cleaning and bbbj was good with a lot of suck tion.
Not bad her breast felt great and were great to suck and squeeze I was able to stick my thumb in her pussy and play with her clit we didn’t kiss or rimming or pussy like seems like they are avoid it for now.

I would ask to try here again.she really goes out of her way to meet and please you request she have good enough English and her on top felt good she rides hard and grinds a lot she kept going and did not give up until I released she kept going and enjoying herself great time she had a nice tight ass and you could explore it if you like.

All around a very good time and great to have a table shower where she almost rides you bare and great breast relief.I recommend her to anyone who need a strong released and great attention to your needs.
Since they avoiding kissing or rimming. Did they wear mask during the session? I’m guessing that when everything is open that service is going to be limited. These ladies know they in a risky profession and catching something is always possible but this pandemic is really scaring them and limited menu most likely will be on the rise.