My Asain GFE - 917-519-3388

I had originally tried to make an appointment with another place (UG advertiser) but they never answered my text so I went to My Asain GFE yesterday for the first time and saw JinJin. Being my first time, they did some light screening and was given an appointment. Pretty easy to set up the appointment. When I got to the location, they had a choice of three girls and I picked JinJin.

JinJin is young, pretty, very petite, and with enhanced breasts. She is young, and not just asian young. She has a cute smile. She also speaks almost no english so there wasn't much communicating going on.

We start off with a table shower with me on my front and her washing my backside. JJ then hops on and does a body to body rub with her breasts. Then I flip and she washes my front and hops on again for more body to body with some LFKing thrown in. After toweling off and some mouthwash, we head back to the room.

In the room, JJ has me lie face down and gives me a massage, which was pretty strong for such a petite girl. Not a light few squeezes here and there, but an actual you can feel it medium massage. On the flip, she lays on top of me for a body to body with LFK and DFK. Which we do for a few minutes then she heads down south for a BBBJ. No rimming but she does tease my ass with her finger lightly. She heads back up for me FK and grinding. We then stop and she goes to get a condom and puts it on me. We do cowgirl, cowgirl missionary, sitting missionary, then finally missionary where I came. She cleans me up with a paper towel then leaves to get a hot towel to clean me up some more.

She tells me to lie down face up and gives me a massage on my front, while she was doing this, I was looking at her face because of her smile. After the massage, which goes over the time by a few minutes, she tries to help me dress, but I do it myself.

As I was getting dressed, Natasha knocks on the door, probably because of the time. I say my goodbye to JJ and Natasha asks how it was and walks me to the door with a hug and kiss.

The total was $260 for one hour, and I left a tip. It looks like they recently raised their weekday rate to $300 for the hour.

This is a Review for Natasha - Part 3 of 3

Natasha at MAGFE – A Wild Afternoon in NYC - Part 3 of 3

Next thing I knew, Natasha had her hand on my head pushing me further into her kitty as she began thrashing around on the bed. I really didn’t get too much time to sample her sweetness, as she popped again in what seemed like just a few minutes into my DATY action. She practically smothered me as she clamped her strong thighs around my head and drove my face into her kitty. Before she had hardly any time to calm down from her orgasm, she pulled me up by the hair and told me to fuck her now – not a moment to lose – and thankfully already covered up. As I pulled myself up for some mish action, Natasha frantically reached out to grab Junior and insert him into her hot kitty. Geez, what an exciting feeling!

Once I was fully inside her kitty , Natasha went wild – it was like riding a bucking bronco with her pumping her hips, grabbing my ass, and thrashing all over the bed. All the while, Natasha had her eyes open and she was looking and smiling at me as she encouraged me to go faster and thrust harder. The energy in this old body was quickly getting depleted trying to accede to her demands. Thankfully, something worked and she came before I was completely exhausted.

As I collapsed on top of her with exhaustion, Natasha wrapped her arms around me and began kissing my face and neck while whispering “Oh Baby” over and over again. When she found out that I had not popped yet, she rearranged our positions and mounted me in a CG position. This action felt and looked great as I watched her bonce up and down on Junior and caressed her breasts. However, as usual, popping in the bag for me was not in the cards. So I slowed her down – she was mildly disappointed at first – and told her that I wanted to finish uncovered in her mouth. This brought a smile to her face, and she hopped off Junior, pulled off the cover, and began another fantastic licking and DT session.

All the action up to this point had me primed; and, it didn’t take too long for me to feel the urge to release a load of juice in her mouth. As she sensed that I was about to explode, Natasha doubled down on the DT action and was rewarded with a load of Junior’s love juice. Natasha kept up the BBBJ action until Junior finished his last spasm, pulled her mouth off, and looked up at me with this grin as she opened her mouth to display her reward. She did some movement with her tongue and it seemed like some of the fluid disappeared inside her mouth. There was, however, enough left for her to dribble it out onto her hand before reaching for a tissue.

We cuddled and talked for a while and I was there for more than my allotted time. I really could have stayed doing that – they were not busy and there was no “knock on the door” to chase me out – but I really did have to get back to the office. So, we did the cleanup with the hot towel, got dressed with some kisses in between garments, and then did some hugs and kisses before talking about return visits. Another final hug and kiss and then out the door. Just another great day in NYC and a lovely and very exciting time with Natasha. I promised her I would visit again soon – and I will keep that promise!

This is a Review for Natasha - Part 2 of 3

Natasha – A Wild Afternoon in NYC - Part 2 of 3

I stayed on the “flip” side much longer, with lots of delightful body slide action. Natasha managed to keep Junior well in place between her breasts as she slid her naked body up and down and then just went flat out on top of me to go chest to chest and have Junior trapped between our two bellies. This gave me the opportunity to grab her ass and slide her up and down, giving Junior a good work out. My fingers eventually found her ass crack and I plunged them deep between her ass cheeks to reach for her slick kitty. As I managed to insert a finger or two into that wet and hot abyss, Natasha moaned with pleasure and moved further up on my body to allow me better access to her kitty and begin some DFK action that just heightened our mutual pleasure.

After a few moments of this, Natasha was squirming around and lifted herself up to straddle my hips. She maneuvered herself and Junior so that he was flat against her belly so she could stroke him with one hand and rub him against her belly at the same time. All the while, she was smiling at me with this sexy grin knowing she had me under her control. There was no way I was going to be able to take much more of this action without blowing the one load of the session; so, I told her we had to get back to the room to continue the fun. A quick rinse off, a kiss or two during the dry off, and off we went back to the room.

Once in the room, I gave her the fee and we both headed toward the bed. Natasha wanted me to lie down on the bed so she could administer some loving attention to Junior and his two friends. I had other plans; and, as I sat up on the edge of the bed, I had Natasha stand in front of me so I could begin an assault on her voluptuous breasts with my mouth while my hands caressed the rest of her body. Natasha willingly complied to my request and offered me her breasts while cupping my head in her hands to draw me closer to her.

Her nipples were surprisingly sensitive, and she began to moan as my tongue played with them. In very little time, my fingers moved closer to her kitty and Natasha tried to move her hips to get me to focus on rubbing her kitty; but, I held off for a while. Then, as Natasha shuddered with excitement, she reached down, grabbed my hand, spread her legs, and forced my hand between her thighs to make contact with her sopping wet kitty. I slipped my fingers between her kitty lips and found an engorged love button just aching for attention. After less than two minutes of rubbing her love button and playing with my fingers at the entrance to her love canal, she began humping my fingers for all she was worth on the way to her first orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasm, Natasha alternated between some DFK action and repeating “Oh Baby” over and over again. Then Natasha surprised me by grabbing Junior and placing him in contact with her kitty for some hot and slick p2p action. She held him in place with one hand while once again initiating some DFK action. A minute or so of this fun – not sure how much more of it I would have been able to take – and Natasha pulled back, squatted in front of me, and slipped Junior into her hot mouth. I almost popped right them, but just barely managed to somehow hold off again.

Natasha worked on Junior like he was an “all-day sucker”, licking the shaft, then the tip, and then swallowing him in a fantastic DT move. Her hands lightly tickled his two friends and she did everything she could to maximize eye contact with me as she tried to grin with Junior in her mouth. Sexy little honey!

In due time, I stopped her great BBBJ and we both got up on the bed to continue the fun. I had really enjoyed the p2p action and told her I wanted to do that again. She giggled and climbed right on top of me and, as I reached up to caress her breasts, positioned Junior for some truly exciting stripper slide action. Pretty soon, she was leaning over me so we could kiss as we continued the fun. At this point, she told me she wanted to fuck me; but, I held off and asked her to reverse her position so she could continue the p2p fun in a RCG position. Again, Natasha giggled and got into position. As she moved her hips over Junior, I was able to hold her hips and control the sliding action. What a tremendous view and feeling, both for her (she was moaning louder on every slide) and me. At one point, Junior slipped out from underneath her; and, when she moved her hips backwards, Junior got caught up in her ass crack. Natasha reached back with one hand and placed her hand over Junior to help keep him flush in her ass crack and then moved her hips to essentially stroke him with her ass crack.

Watching and feeling this action was just too much for me and I had to stop her before Junior gave it all up. I had Natasha cover Junior up and then decided that for me to calm down a little, it would be better to taste her kitty before starting any fucking action. I had Natasha lie down sideways on the bed and knelt down on the floor to spread her thighs and admire her glistening and engorged kitty lips. As my tongue made contact with those lips, Natasha’s hips came up off the bed and she let out a loud moan and a yelp that made me wonder if I had hurt her someway.

This is a Review for Natasha - Part 1 of 3

Natasha – A Wild Afternoon in NYC - Part 1 of 3

A friend on these boards had been raving about Natasha, this wild woman working at the new MAGFE; so , earlier this month I knew I would have some free time in NYC and decided to make a visit. First, I went up on the MAGFE website to see what Natasha looked like. Her photos on the website are spot on from a perspective of her body structure – a hot looking little Asian number with a bountiful chest and some strategically placed curves – not your average spinner-type body. I liked what I saw and gave the MAGFE office a call a few days in advance to set up an appointment in the early afternoon.

I got to the location for the 2nd phone call a few minutes early and was texted the full address right away – no waiting or miscommunication – a good sign. I was a bit surprised when I got to the final location and found the street door propped open. I hesitated a bit, not knowing what I might be walking into; but, my curiosity and horniness got the better of me and I ventured inside. I headed up the stairs and spotted two doors, one closed (for another business) and the other wide open. Once again, I hesitated and was about to turn around and leave when this lovely voice called out for me to come inside. I peeked inside the open door and saw this lovely apparition in a very short skirt down the hallway heading towards me. Ok, I was staying.

This lovely little young woman grabbed my arm, and then wrapped her arm around my waist and led me down the hall. As we walked, I told her that I had an appointment with Natasha and I asked her name. She giggled and told me she was Natasha as she pressed her ample breasts into my side. She is much cuter than in person than what is depicted in her website pictures and, oh so very friendly.

So, we got to her room and it was very dark with blue lighting – a minor negative for the lace, as I like the room to be brighter so my old eyes can see what is happening in the room. Natasha semi-closed the door and then plastered her body against me as she wrapped her arms around my neck to draw herself up to plant a big kiss on my lips. My hands went right down to cup her ass cheeks – exposed now as her skirt rose up as she reached up to kiss me. I pulled her lower body into me and she moaned a bit when, through my trousers, she felt how excited Junior was to feel her. We hung in there for another 45 seconds or so, swapping spit as she wriggled her belly against Junior.

Then, Natasha broke away, helped me out of my coat, and inquired if I wanted a shower. I told her yes, and she scampered out of the room to get things ready as I continued to get out of my clothes. I got down to my boxers – somewhat tented at that point – by the time she returned, and she giggled, reached out to grab Junior, and gave me the “wow-big” line.

At this point, I showed Natasha one of the gifts I brought and she thanked me profusely, ending with a body check against Junior and some aggressive DFK action. Before I had time to recover, Natasha squatted down in front of me, pulled down my boxers, and wrapped her lips around Junior before slipping him into her hot mouth. One of her hands was cupping Junior’s two friends and then other was planted flat against my ass, pulling my body, and Junior, closer to her face and mouth. At this point, she was fully dressed; but, the sight of her devouring Junior and looking up at me to see if I was enjoying the action, just made me want to continue the play session right there.

Reluctantly, I pulled her up; and, thinking – or fantasizing – how the TS might be with her, I told her that we needed to get to the TS room. Natasha got up, hugged me, got me into a robe, and then proceeded to strip down to her birthday suit before grabbing a towel to cover herself on the way to the TS room. The disrobing and the quick pirouettes to show me her body were quite a sight to behold; and, when Junior popped out of the robe, she grabbed him, pulled me out of the room, and led me down the hall to the TS room while gently tugging on Junior all the way. Fortunately, no one else was in the hall at the time – very quiet that day.

We went through the typical preliminaries in the TS room and I had a very difficult time lying face down on the table due to Junior’s excited condition. The wash was pretty average until Natasha moved down to the foot of the table, grabbed my shins, and began to rub the soles of my feet against her ample breasts. I’m not sure if she was washing my feet with her breasts or washing her breasts with my feet – either way, it felt great having her erect nipples pressed into the soles of my feet.

Then Natasha climbed up on the table and began sliding her naked body against the backs of my legs, ass, and back. When her head got close to mine, Natasha kissed my ear and began swirling her body – and her breasts – over my back. I managed to reach behind with my hand to insert it between her breasts and my back; but, that pleasure only lasted for a brief time, as she continued her aggressive body slide. Then, thankfully, she rinsed me off and told me to “flip”.

Last week i visited jinjin
JinJin is young, pretty, very petite, and with enhanced breasts. She is young, and not just asian young. She has a cute smile. Her service was as great as her and I had a great time I hope she can be seen later

JinJin is young, pretty, very petite, and with enhanced breasts. She is young, and not just asian young. She has a cute smile. Her service was as great as her and I had a great time I hope she can be seen later
What kind of pleasures did she indulge you in?
What did the two of you do?
Any details of the season you can share?

pokler

Power Bottom
What kind of “ shit hole “ review is this ?
Let me make it easy for you since Im such a nice guy ..

Did she lick your asshole?
Did she suck you off ?
Did you come on her mouth ?
Did you lick her ass?
Was her pussy shaved?
Did she kiss with tounge ?

I need all the details.

Awesome...whats the screening like at this place?
I don't know if this inquiry is related to my post below on Natasha; but, here is my experience in the way of screening at this place.

Back in October 2017, I received a text message from MAGFE (this new one) advising me about the availability of their new girls (Natasha and another girl - maybe Eva at that time) - obviously, they already had my phone number in their list from visits at other places. After looking at their website, I thanked them for reaching out and indicated that I would contact them when I wanted to visit. After my friend recommended Natasha, I contacted them via text for an appointment. In their response they asked me if I used another forum (not to be mentioned here) to post reviews. I told them yes and that I also used UG - and others. That was the extent of any screening process they used for me.

The fact that they already had my phone number in their database is probably the primary reason there was no other heavy screening - and the fact that I post reviews was just icing on the cake. Hope this helps.

I guess I should have said the name of the place is misspelled, not the thread title. Perhaps they did this intentionally to avoid getting mixed in with the rest of the asian places. Either way it still drives me crazy because I think it's misspelled.

I got a message from Natasha G from this place that they had 2 new girls, young and beautiful and that I had to come and try them.
Well, I didn't feel like 2 girls, but figured I would go and select one.
To my surprise, Natasha had both girls give me a table shower, "so you choose after", and they both got naked and did a nice soapy shower, but no BBJ.
I decided to go with Kiki, who is maybe 24 years old, 5'3", black hair mid back, pretty face and nice smile, large Bs, all natural, and she has some real booty! Very nice.
She is new at this job, but I could not tell so much as she gave an excellent BBJ, no real kissing, and no rimming, but I didn't ask either. Back in the room she gave a pretty good massage before asking me to turn over and she rubbed her body against mine until I asked her to lay on her back, and I kissed her boobs and then made my way south.
I enjoyed a nice DATY session, and I think she did as well. She is shaved, and soon I had her wrap me up with the Skyn I had brought with me, and we started in mish, where she was great, with nice vocalizations, and then doggy where she really excelled. Her booty looked great and she felt really good in this position, but I didn't want to cum too soon so I had her go back to mish and that is where I finished. Some nice clean up and chit chat with her and then Natasha and I was on my way.
A nice addition to their line up, and she is on my repeat list.

So I went back the other day after I saw Kiki, and noticed she is probably shorter than 5'.
I'm keeping her on my list, but I saw another girl here yesterday and I'll do a report on her later.

It’s been a long time since I have contributed as I have been out of the game for awhile. So I apologize in advance for the question but just curious if everyone who has visited this place has gone through the screening process of sending them their photo ID? I would like to visit tonight and was texting with them earlier and they won’t budge on this requirement. I am leery about providing this for obvious reasons. Thank you in advance.

Is this same MAGFE that was around a few years ago ?
Nope. I guess they hope that the popularity of that place will rub off on them, but it is deliberately misspelled, and at a different location, on 40th by 7th.
The old space where the original MAGFE was is now Asian Playdate, and has been totally redone. Newer and brighter, but no beds, only tables. But worthwhile, and I understand they lowered their prices to @200 for FS.

So I mentioned in my last review here that I saw another girl who caught my fancy.
She was so new that after we had been talking for a few minutes after the TS, she said she wanted a new name and asked if I had any suggestions, and I gave her several and she liked the name Candy, so that is what she is now named. After all, who doesn't like Candy? So sweet.
Anyway, Natasha has taken on the role of many other great instructors such as Kathy, Amy and Angela.
However, and perhaps different from her predecessors, Natasha actually demonstrates what to do on a real guest, this time it was me! (the other girls mentioned may do this as well, but so far have not included me in their training.)
She explained how to get me undressed and into the robe, showed where the towels are, showed how to do a soapy TS, and rimming, and a DT BBJ.
Candy watched with interest, and then repeated what she was shown, although no rimming or DT, just good BBJ.
So this continued in the room for a bit, and then Natasha left with some more instructions (all of the speaking was in Chinese) and it turns out that Candy actually speaks pretty good English, very good really. I should mention that Candy is maybe 5'7", 25 years old, a plain face, OK body, nice natural Bs with nice responsive nips, trimmed bush, and very smooth skin. She has both an analytic personality (from her schooling and prior jobs) but is also passionate and I could tell that she was genuinely enjoying herself with me. We did 69, then covered up and went through 3 different positions before I pulled out, took off the cover and let loose on her boobs while she gently squeezed my balls. She laughed, and then gave me a stand up shower.
Very nice girl, helped me get dressed, I paid her and gave extra for Natasha and left feeling very good.
But I couldn't get her out of my head, and I saw her again 2 days later, and had a very similar experience.
If this is a type of girl that would appeal to you, I would recommend you make an appointment.
Girls like this don't come along too often.

They have a new girl Sala
She is Thai, speaks some English, and has photos on their site.
Sala is about 5foot 4, nice big Cs, nice face and a curved and good sized booty.
She is a bit thick, but solid. I was surprised at how solid she is.
Anyway, standard TS until it turned to a soapy TS, no preview action though.
I have seen her 2 times now, I really enjoy her.
There is a new mattress now, floor level, with a nice mirror so I got to watch all the action.
She looks great in every position, but especially K9.
Pretty vocal, can go at it for a long time with no complaints with a nice oral finish.
I saw her twice so far because I really liked her service. Her excellent massage was a great bonus.
Good personality too.
Recommended

Do any of you guys like Thai girls? I really do.
This place has had some Thai girls working here lately and yesterday I saw Amy, who is 5'2" large Cs, all natural with a nice full booty and slim legs and a great looking face and a charming Thai accent. Good soapy TS, and in the room I asked for a massage and thankfully she knew what she was doing. Nice transition to ST. I went for VIP treatment and she gave very good standard VIP treatment with multiple positions and oral finish.
She is here for another week on a break from her studies.
Very happy I saw her.

Made a visit today, first time ever. Screening was surprisingly easy, they barely checked anything past ID. I came in and was given a choice of girl, I didn't quite catch her name but I think her name was Gema? Anyways, so she was quite cute, rather short like 5'0 or so with non-naturals, but that's not a problem for me. We started with a TS, standard fare but she was very dedicated and passionate about it, we got in a lot of LFK with some DFK, no BBJ yet though. I didn't push too much, just wanted to take my time and enjoy. After we moved to the room things got pretty hot and heavy, got a nice BBJ and we then started in cowboy, before moving to mish and then doggy. I had surprisingly good stamina today so we ended up moving back to BBJ and finishing that way at the end. Overall good experience, I enjoyed it.