My Asain GFE - 917-519-3388

I was told that Sala was back so I made an appointment for the same day. She gave me a nice hug then a soapy TS which she does very well. Great oral then on with the Japanese cover and multiple positions and she had 3 Os and felt great to me and a great finish.
This girl is firm with a big booty. She's here until the end of the month. I love a Thai girl!!

Made a visit today, first time ever. Screening was surprisingly easy, they barely checked anything past ID. I came in and was given a choice of girl, I didn't quite catch her name but I think her name was Gema? Anyways, so she was quite cute, rather short like 5'0 or so with non-naturals, but that's not a problem for me. We started with a TS, standard fare but she was very dedicated and passionate about it, we got in a lot of LFK with some DFK, no BBJ yet though. I didn't push too much, just wanted to take my time and enjoy. After we moved to the room things got pretty hot and heavy, got a nice BBJ and we then started in cowboy, before moving to mish and then doggy. I had surprisingly good stamina today so we ended up moving back to BBJ and finishing that way at the end. Overall good experience, I enjoyed it.
yeah they don’t check your id; just stand where they tell you go, looks at you, if you look trustworthy you’re in XD. Will write a review for Natasha soon but have been busy

First time here in a while. There had been turnover and some decent reviews so I thought I would check out the lineup. Chose Gema - 30-ish Chinese, slim, natural Bs, more GND than provider look. Clearly notsame Gema as the review below - that one had implants and was intense. Thus one was friendly but reserved and clearly new to the job. Will to do the deed but not into it or interested in pretending. No kiss, very weak oral skills, able to take a moderate pounding in a couple of positions. Meh session, well below my other two experiences at this place. Live and learn

I have been here two times. Girls are friendly. Especially Natasha tries her best to keep the customers satisfied.

NATASHA
My first visit was with Natasha herself. It was probably like a month ago. Easy appointment set up, texted and got in. The girl who was texting me gave proper directions to reach the place. Natasha invited me with a nice DFK. She was good looking probably in mid or late 30s. She has a nice curvy figure with flesh in right places. Her pics on the website alone made me go there and I was not disappointed. I like my girls just the way I like peanut butter, Chunky. If someone has the same kinda affinity, she is a must try. One of the most accommodating experiences I've ever had. No other customer was there as it was a weekend. We went to TS naked and TS itself was very eventful. Not a dull moment. Then back in room, more DFK, followed by BBBJ, 69, FIV,FIA, multiple positions once the cover came on etc,. She was pretty much down for anything. I learnt a great deal :D. We had few minutes to spare, we chatted for a while. She was in no hurry for me to leave. It was little over an hour and I had to be somewhere else. So I bid her adieu and left with happy smile. Natasha is one of the best experiences I've had.

YUKI
Natasha texted me pics of new girl Yuki two weeks ago. She welcomed me and stayed with me until Yuki was ready, she filled the time with some DFK and groping. Yuki took over in the TS. Yuki was very cute and young(she said she was 23). Much better English skill. TS was regular with some DFK and P2P action. Then back in room, she asked me about my preferences and started right away. She doesn't like FIV or rimming. She had nice top and used them well. After BBBJ and DATY, she started with CG and she goes ahead and does things on her own, RCG and I pounded her in mish for few minutes until I came in the bag. We talked for few minutes during massage which was okay. She was tugging my jr for round 2 and he was ready after some nice BBBJ. Cover on, more mish and went at it in K9 for like 15 minutes. It was above 75 minutes but she didn't mind. But we were all sweaty and I was tired. So I decided to wrap it up. She cleaned me up with hot towel and talked with her and Natasha for sometime before heading out. Yuki was young and good looking. She had some restriction, still she knew what she was doing, work really hard to keep you hard. The way she says "I know" assures you that it is going to be a great session. There is something impressive about her techniques, but dunno what it is. Her English is good, she has been in US for more than 7 years I heard. Treat her well.

i revisited this spa again and always has a wonderful time here. yuki was my girl for the hour. it seems like Natasha showed all her tricks and i was happy. yuki has a nice small body with nice tops. she was very active on the shower table, plenty of sliding and tease. she did a wonderful preview of bbbj and plenty of hj. we went back to the room yuki continued bbbj as i sit on the edge of the bed. we went to 69, missionary, doggy and popped. she was getting into it. yuki clean the area with a nice hot towel and rested next to me. we talked and laughed. she asked for 2nd pop and i said maybe next time. yuki smiled and said you are lying, saving it for another girl in mandarin. so sexy. she give me a very good massage and Natasha popped in asked everything ok and feel me up and playing my junior. she asked come on baby, 2nd pop, i said maybe next time. Natasha said you promise me and laugh. yuki helped me dress and we parted with a nice kiss and hugs. i will repeat as Natasha is a great manager of the place and girls are rotating.

Natasha

Public service announcement that Natasha is back in the game after 6 months or so on the beach. Saw her last week at a spacious new Midtown South location. She was great - all smiles, eager, energetic, good to go just like old times. I will mention that she has gained a few pounds around the middle (in addition to the fee that were already there), but also that her D+ natural rack remains as impressive as ever. She wasted no time getting to work and getting my cock in her mouth - fast and deep like I remember it - and the session ended up being 2x bbbjcim because I don't have the discipline to stop when a girl is going to town like that. Have to try to work on that because I missed out on tapping Natasha in doggie, which is another awesome way to go in a Natasha session. Next time.

Thanks rm109
Natasha sent me pics of hot looking THAI GIRL Peary
She says her service as good as GFE Sala (see my review on this thread) but younger and prettier .
Had anybody seen her yet?
I'm going tomorrow for sure!

Thanks rm109
Natasha sent me pics of hot looking THAI GIRL Peary
She says her service as good as GFE Sala (see my review on this thread) but younger and prettier .
Had anybody seen her yet?
I'm going tomorrow for sure!
Thx woodguy. Natasha introduced me to a friendly but decidedly not hot Thai girl on my way out. Didn't get her name. There was also a cute young-ish Chinese spinner (didn't get her name either) who Natasha tried to get me to do my session with in the first place. I passed because it had been a year since I scratched my Natasha itch. The girl was doable for sure and Natasha swears that her scope of service is the same as Natasha. I got the impression that scope isn't standard here, so I advise caution and getting clarity upfront if you are seeing someone other than Natasha and expecting GFE

Thx woodguy. Natasha introduced me to a friendly but decidedly not hot Thai girl on my way out. Didn't get her name. There was also a cute young-ish Chinese spinner (didn't get her name either) who Natasha tried to get me to do my session with in the first place. I passed because it had been a year since I scratched my Natasha itch. The girl was doable for sure and Natasha swears that her scope of service is the same as Natasha. I got the impression that scope isn't standard here, so I advise caution and getting clarity upfront if you are seeing someone other than Natasha and expecting GFE
Does she have a website of the ladies?

Does she have a website of the ladies?
Don't think so. Natasha pointed me to the old myasaingfe web site, which I know has not been updated since mid last year. Not that it was ever that current or accurate anyway. All it's good for is the phone number, which you already have in the title of this thread

Actually the website has been updated and has new pics
Peary's body reminds me of Sala, a different Thai girl who used to work there who was really DTF. Natasha says GFE and younger than Sala.
I'll do a review after I see her.

http://myasaingfe.com

Actually the website has been updated and has new pics
Peary's body reminds me of Sala, a different Thai girl who used to work there who was really DTF. Natasha says GFE and younger than Sala.
I'll do a review after I see her.

http://myasaingfe.com
Checked out website and may have to give this place a try. Linda and Fanny look like two petite hotties and not even 5ft tall. Well I’m long past a vacation to Greece and I see it may be time for that vacation now since it’s limited flights in this arenas. Rates options are are so good as you have choices including a discount on weekends.

Very brief until I have more time.
Peary's a hot 23 year old curvy girl with nice Thai features. Great GFE service and an unexpectedly good massage. Worthy of repeats

Review of Thai GFE Girl Peary at Legend Spa (Natasha's Place)

Peary is Curvy, nice Ds, nice Thai face, 5'2", bubble butt, nice feet. As I said before, Natasha had sent me pictures of this girl, and they are also on their website together with their prices- myasaingfe.com
She had kind of a Latina body with nice man made Ds, a nice Thai face and a beautiful smile.
She greeted me at the door of the room after Natasha greeted me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She led me to a nice large room, with a mattress (I saw other rooms with a massage table so this was a nice feature) and Recommend.
we talked a bit.
This place I think has more than one tableshower, but the one she used was great, nice and new and clean. Peary washed off and warmed up the table and we chatted a bit. She was wearing a short pretty dress, and I could see that she had big boobs and not a fat stomach. She had me lay on my stomach, and started a nice tableshower, pretty standard, and I was beginning to wonder where this was going. She soaped me up again, and all of the sudden she was on the table, sliding her sexy body up and down against my body, with predictable results so I asked to turn over and I got to see her naked for the first time. Very nice body.
Then she did a soapy slide on my front, and soon she had me in her mouth with a very nice BBJ. I asked her for more suction, and she went right to it. She even spread her legs to let me gently finger her on the outside. This was a little too much for me so I asked her if we could go to the room and she laughed and agreed.
In the room she asked me to lay down, so I lay on my back and she gave me a little kiss and then made her way down to my dick, and she resumed sucking on it, with good eye contact. I asked her for 69 and she swung herself around and I enjoyed some nice DATY (she didn't like DATO) and not sure if she came but I was ready so I asked to switch positions and handed her the Crown cover I had brought and she put it on me and then gave me great access to her and allowed me to go as deep as I wanted, and we went through several positions before I came in the cover. She complimented me on my performance, cleaned us each up and asked if I wanted massage. She gave a surprisingly good massage, to the point where I asked if she had a license (she explained that a family member taught her) and we went overtime by at least 10 minutes (I think Natasha was acting manager and taking care of some spa business and lost track of time LOL). Then Natasha came in and started joking and telling me it was time to leave, and asking if I liked the girl, to which I said that I thought she was every bit as good as Sala, who used to work there, and certainly younger and better looking.
Thai girls are as rare as hen's teeth in Manhattan, at least ones who will do GFE style.
If you like Thai girls, or want to try a Thai girl, or just want a good GFE girl, you should check her out.
And if she is busy, and you have taken your vitamins, you can ask to see Natasha.
Recommended

Review of Thai GFE Girl Peary at Legend Spa (Natasha's Place)

Peary is Curvy, nice Ds, nice Thai face, 5'2", bubble butt, nice feet. As I said before, Natasha had sent me pictures of this girl, and they are also on their website together with their prices- myasaingfe.com
She had kind of a Latina body with nice man made Ds, a nice Thai face and a beautiful smile.
She greeted me at the door of the room after Natasha greeted me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She led me to a nice large room, with a mattress (I saw other rooms with a massage table so this was a nice feature) and Recommend.
we talked a bit.
This place I think has more than one tableshower, but the one she used was great, nice and new and clean. Peary washed off and warmed up the table and we chatted a bit. She was wearing a short pretty dress, and I could see that she had big boobs and not a fat stomach. She had me lay on my stomach, and started a nice tableshower, pretty standard, and I was beginning to wonder where this was going. She soaped me up again, and all of the sudden she was on the table, sliding her sexy body up and down against my body, with predictable results so I asked to turn over and I got to see her naked for the first time. Very nice body.
Then she did a soapy slide on my front, and soon she had me in her mouth with a very nice BBJ. I asked her for more suction, and she went right to it. She even spread her legs to let me gently finger her on the outside. This was a little too much for me so I asked her if we could go to the room and she laughed and agreed.
In the room she asked me to lay down, so I lay on my back and she gave me a little kiss and then made her way down to my dick, and she resumed sucking on it, with good eye contact. I asked her for 69 and she swung herself around and I enjoyed some nice DATY (she didn't like DATO) and not sure if she came but I was ready so I asked to switch positions and handed her the Crown cover I had brought and she put it on me and then gave me great access to her and allowed me to go as deep as I wanted, and we went through several positions before I came in the cover. She complimented me on my performance, cleaned us each up and asked if I wanted massage. She gave a surprisingly good massage, to the point where I asked if she had a license (she explained that a family member taught her) and we went overtime by at least 10 minutes (I think Natasha was acting manager and taking care of some spa business and lost track of time LOL). Then Natasha came in and started joking and telling me it was time to leave, and asking if I liked the girl, to which I said that I thought she was every bit as good as Sala, who used to work there, and certainly younger and better looking.
Thai girls are as rare as hen's teeth in Manhattan, at least ones who will do GFE style.
If you like Thai girls, or want to try a Thai girl, or just want a good GFE girl, you should check her out.
And if she is busy, and you have taken your vitamins, you can ask to see Natasha.
Recommended
Great review! I was surprises she didn’t like DATO when I think the Greek Island was an option