My Asain GFE - 917-519-3388

Hey Guys ,

stopped by this location Friday seemed like a full house good mood clean as I recalled
One hour 300 total cash the lady of the hour was judy she did a great job cleaning and bbbj was good with a lot of suck tion.
Not bad her breast felt great and were great to suck and squeeze I was able to stick my thumb in her pussy and play with her clit we didn’t kiss or rimming or pussy like seems like they are avoid it for now.

I would ask to try here again.she really goes out of her way to meet and please you request she have good enough English and her on top felt good she rides hard and grinds a lot she kept going and did not give up until I released she kept going and enjoying herself great time she had a nice tight ass and you could explore it if you like.

All around a very good time and great to have a table shower where she almost rides you bare and great breast relief.I recommend her to anyone who need a strong released and great attention to your needs.
Name of provider?

JENNY
===
Have you ever had the bottom of your feet washed with hard nipples? Just when I thought I've seen and experienced it all, Jenny whips out surprise moves. It had been a tense holdout for some weeks in the city, and I am glad that I chose MAGFE for the return.

A brief description of Jenny: 5'4", 105lbs wet, shoulder length black hair, soft skin, defined stomach, brown eyes, 32Cs

As soon as I stepped in the door, a virus check was done: temp check, hand sanitizer, shoes, etc. I was greeted with enthusiasm and happily subjected to the door check. I had walked in wearing a mask and gloves and appreciated the sanitation. I knew this thoroughness meant I was walking into what would turn out to be a great time with a woman who had an eye for detail and creativity.

The room has intimate lighting and you can tell that the facility is well taken care of. In walks Jenny; my eyes pop and jaw drops. We handle the donation and greet each other in a friendly way. Despite the sanitizing in the front, I waited for the TS. I think little Jenny is going to fall off with all the maneuvering she's doing. This woman has S-K-I-L-L. She is thorough, knows how to touch, and doesn't miss a spot. She gives me a preview of what's to cum. She is a master of her tongue and each lick and kiss of her lips were filled with purpose. She wanted to warm me up and not blow me over the top. I *knew* I was in trouble in the best way. She laughed a little and seemed surprised at my growth. I get worried because of my "soda can," but she's not phased at all.

We dry off and head back to the room where a no-nonsense adventure begins. It's not your typical tongue bath. Instead of a script, you can tell she's reading my responses. BBBJ and I could barely keep my eyes open and myself on the bed, but every time I looked down, she glanced up and smiled. My mind is going nuts at this point. Thoughts slip into my head like "damn, she looks so pretty even with her mouth full." I just kept telling her "good girl" and groaning. She decides that I need a mouthful and we end up in a 69. Let me tell you how relentless this girl is... she was on a mission. I'm surprised I didn't pop right away. Could have been that my concentration was on the full extension of my tongue as I DATY/DATO. I believe they call this moment #WINNING (aka 'hashtag winning').

After a relentless assault on our parts, Jenny grabs a wrapper and some lube. "You on top?" she asks. My brain connects the words and I stand up looking at us in the mirror. Damn... wrap up for the main event and it's just fun watching myself completely disappear. Jenny is a champ. I inched along, but she eventually pulled me in with her legs and I bottomed up. I couldn't believe this woman could make so much disappear into herself. #MAGIC We do a few variations of missionary and get a little creative. I tried different techniques: fast, slow, just the tip (JTT), bottoming out and rocking. Jenny took it all like a champ and I wasn't going to last. What followed was a near record breaking explosion into the bag and OMG. After pulling out we started laughing at the enormous quantity.

She helps me clean up and we relax for a bit. Jenny is definitely an adventure. She's fun, tiny, creative, well built, friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, and kinky. I highly recommend MAGFE and Jenny. Left a little extra because fantastic service always deserves a tip (or more). Walked out grinning ear to ear and I'm looking forward to the next visit.

Stay safe. Wear your masks. Practice hygiene. Have fun responsibly. Treat them well.

Jenny
I revisited Jenny since she is back at the spa. Nat did the temperature checking, spayed my hands and feet at the door and led me to the big room with the big chair. As I was changing, Jenny came into the room and helped me changed and followed by a preview of bbbj which was spectacular and no teeth, all mouth and tongue and very sensual. I was still face mask and so was Jenny as i requested.

We went to the shower room and given a nice bath since it was a hot day. Jenny did a very good nuru and more bbbj and rubbing me feet on her man mad breasts. She then climb on the table and did some rimming and led to a 69.

Jenny dried me off and off to the big room for more fun. I sat in the big chair and Jenny started on bbbj bls with plenty of eye contacts and sexy moans. Jenny climbed on the chair as I daty on her. Her pussy is shaved and fresh with no odor at all. Jenny put on the cover and cg on the chair as I was sucking and licking her breasts which she was very responsive. I donated into the bag and Jenny continue to ride me till all the juice is gone from me. She helped me clean up with hot towel and proceed to a nice hard massage on my back. She flipped me and noticed my jr was hot and went on a bbbj then to cim. Jenny was a champ making sure to get a 2nd pop from me.

Jenny is the her on the website, short and about 33 years old with cute hair cut. She has a nice slender body for her age. Her breast is definite man made but feel so good. Her English is none at all but we spoke in Chinese so that was a plus.

The mask is no problem to me since I insisted for both of us during the session. Jenny is a gem in MAGFE and truly gfe with gnd.

sorry I forgot to mention that we didn't lfk or dfk.

Jenny
I revisited Jenny since she is back at the spa. Nat did the temperature checking, spayed my hands and feet at the door and led me to the big room with the big chair. As I was changing, Jenny came into the room and helped me changed and followed by a preview of bbbj which was spectacular and no teeth, all mouth and tongue and very sensual. I was still face mask and so was Jenny as i requested.

We went to the shower room and given a nice bath since it was a hot day. Jenny did a very good nuru and more bbbj and rubbing me feet on her man mad breasts. She then climb on the table and did some rimming and led to a 69.

Jenny dried me off and off to the big room for more fun. I sat in the big chair and Jenny started on bbbj bls with plenty of eye contacts and sexy moans. Jenny climbed on the chair as I daty on her. Her pussy is shaved and fresh with no odor at all. Jenny put on the cover and cg on the chair as I was sucking and licking her breasts which she was very responsive. I donated into the bag and Jenny continue to ride me till all the juice is gone from me. She helped me clean up with hot towel and proceed to a nice hard massage on my back. She flipped me and noticed my jr was hot and went on a bbbj then to cim. Jenny was a champ making sure to get a 2nd pop from me.

Jenny is the her on the website, short and about 33 years old with cute hair cut. She has a nice slender body for her age. Her breast is definite man made but feel so good. Her English is none at all but we spoke in Chinese so that was a plus.

The mask is no problem to me since I insisted for both of us during the session. Jenny is a gem in MAGFE and truly gfe with gnd.

sorry I forgot to mention that we didn't lfk or dfk.
Damage?

This place was my first endeavour after Covid. I live on the island so I've never expierenced a spa like this so wanted to see what its about.

I got there very early on a Saturday, I believe 845ish. MMS greeted me and was nice, I was paired with Judy

I was quoted 400 for the hour so, dont recall the other prices.

The best part of this expierence was the table shower. MMS tried to convince me to so a double but I declined. In the middle of the table shower she came into the room to take a shower herself. She is a little chubby but very cute with really big tits. She took over the BBJ from Judy and continues until completion. That was the best part of the expierence for me and wish I could of just stayed with her!

Back in the room never really clicked with Judy, she is small, nice Cs I'd guess and not much of an ass. She was nice but was timid. She gave a little more BBJ, I asked if kissing was ok she gave me a peck but nothing more. I really wasnt into it and struggled to get to round 2.. did a little bit of miss and doggy. Ended up doing HJ until 2nd pop.

She tried real hard but just didnt have a connection. I actually ended up over time and was there about 1h15m.

I will repeat but just with another girl next time.

This place was my first endeavour after Covid. I live on the island so I've never expierenced a spa like this so wanted to see what its about.

I got there very early on a Saturday, I believe 845ish. MMS greeted me and was nice, I was paired with Judy

I was quoted 400 for the hour so, dont recall the other prices.

The best part of this expierence was the table shower. MMS tried to convince me to so a double but I declined. In the middle of the table shower she came into the room to take a shower herself. She is a little chubby but very cute with really big tits. She took over the BBJ from Judy and continues until completion. That was the best part of the expierence for me and wish I could of just stayed with her!

Back in the room never really clicked with Judy, she is small, nice Cs I'd guess and not much of an ass. She was nice but was timid. She gave a little more BBJ, I asked if kissing was ok she gave me a peck but nothing more. I really wasnt into it and struggled to get to round 2.. did a little bit of miss and doggy. Ended up doing HJ until 2nd pop.

She tried real hard but just didnt have a connection. I actually ended up over time and was there about 1h15m.

I will repeat but just with another girl next time.
Since this was Saturday and you paid $400 for the hour, I guess the discount for weekend of $260 per hour is no longer availabl.

Since this was Saturday and you paid $400 for the hour, I guess the discount for weekend of $260 per hour is no longer availabl.
It may be, I was quoted differently when I had texted the number a week prior to going, this was in early May.

I hate haggling during when I get there and I leave my phone in the car during sessions so I wasn't going to get it for proof.

lisa
text nat for a session with lisa. show up around 11am, temp check and spay. nat walk me to the room with the chair, love that room. lisa walk in with stunning bikini, hug, some lfk and a good good good bbj preview. lisa and i changed and off to the ts where she clean me well, from top to toes, plenty of attentions to the juniors and rimming. lisa also did body slide which is nice and sensual with some p2p. we went back to the room and it was more fun. lisa start with a cat bath on my back then rim me and lift my hips to hj my junior. we got the 69 from there, she was shaved and fresh. i requested a cover and we did couple positions and donate into the bag. she massage me and let me wonder off in her hands. lisa is sweet girl and gets the job done, one way or another. 300 for the hour.

Stopped by yesterday and I think the weekend rate might be done? Set up was easy, texted them, mentioned the twitter ad, and I'm in.

Greeted by Natasha, she is gorgeous, almost wish I had seen her. Takes me to the room, and meet Sophia in a spangly pink biikini. She's cute in the face, probably early 30s. ok body, stretch marks around the belly. No dfk or anything like that, but we head off to the ts. Good thorough ts, decent nuru, no rimjob, just kisses around the area. Turn over and gives a great bbbj. Asks me if I want to cum there, I say ok, and she revs up her engine. Gets me off and cleans up. While we're in the shower across the way someone starts their session and I can hear it all. I later found out it was Natasha so they may have been short staffed.

Back in the room, and she starts the massage. Actually, she gets me a mask to wear while in the room. Ok soft massage, turn over and she goes for the bbbj again. I wanted to try get kitty but I'm lost in her bbbj. She finishes me off and gets the hot towel and start the wind down because time is up and she says next time we'll try for 3 times.

300 total. Would rate face 6, body a 7, bbbj a 10 (it is very difficult to get me of this way). I would repeat again, or return to try nat or lisa, or hopefully if they bring back the weekend special.

Edit: added age range

Natasha
After writing another review yesterday I needed to go out so I texted asking to see Natasha. I get there and she greets me at the door in a long dark dress that hugs her big curves. She's not one for fans of spinners, but she's got a cute face, big breasts, and has meat on her bones. Off to the room, if I have any complaints it's the weird lighting in the rooms. She takes the fee for the hour, 300, she takes off her long black dress. This whole time she's dirty talking, cursing, and fondling me. We go to the ts room and she uses her curves to wash my back, then a world her way across my body with her mouth. Good rimjob. Sits on my bank and washes my feet with her big tits. Turn over for more nuru wash, followed by a thorough bbbj. We dry off and back to the room. She massages my front absentmindedly before I flip her over and daty. I'm going for a while and she's saying all sorts of things. I try to change to her breasts but she shoves my face back down until she pops. Cover comes on and I get lost in her curves and wet box. Declines greek. Finish in the bag and we clean up. I get dressed, bid her a happy New Year and I'm off.
I had fun, would recommend, but I might try another spot for the time being.

Stopped by yesterday and I think the weekend rate might be done? Set up was easy, texted them, mentioned the twitter ad, and I'm in.

Greeted by Natasha, she is gorgeous, almost wish I had seen her. Takes me to the room, and meet Sophia in a spangly pink biikini. She's cute in the face, probably early 30s. ok body, stretch marks around the belly. No dfk or anything like that, but we head off to the ts. Good thorough ts, decent nuru, no rimjob, just kisses around the area. Turn over and gives a great bbbj. Asks me if I want to cum there, I say ok, and she revs up her engine. Gets me off and cleans up. While we're in the shower across the way someone starts their session and I can hear it all. I later found out it was Natasha so they may have been short staffed.

Back in the room, and she starts the massage. Actually, she gets me a mask to wear while in the room. Ok soft massage, turn over and she goes for the bbbj again. I wanted to try get kitty but I'm lost in her bbbj. She finishes me off and gets the hot towel and start the wind down because time is up and she says next time we'll try for 3 times.

300 total. Would rate face 6, body a 7, bbbj a 10 (it is very difficult to get me of this way). I would repeat again, or return to try nat or lisa, or hopefully if they bring back the weekend special.

Edit: added age range
Yes, it seems like the weekend special is done, for now.....

YaYa

Visited Sunday afternoon. Was hoping to see Natasha since I needed bbbjcim. When I arrived, playful, busty mamasan leads me to a room where I thought I would get a lineup. Instead, I got YaYa. Ok, she's cute, so I go forward. Since I'm only there for 30 min and 1 pop (and since I had just showered) I opted out of the shower and went with hot towel pre-cleanup to save time. She's cute, nice body, but boobs are B, maybe, maybe a C. Uninspiring. And her bbbj was also uninspiring. Not a lot of imagination and could only go less than half way to the bottom. I was starting to think the main event would be equally lackluster, but then after a few minutes, she started to get into it. A few minutes later, she was actually using me, rode me like a bull and ground down on me to at least 3 Os. I jackhammered her from behind for a fourth. For a small girl, she can really take and actually enjoys a pounding. When we were getting close to time, she started keegling and I thought her kitty had turned to a fist. Unbelievably tight, and she knew it, figuring she would get be to blow quickly. As I was jackhammering in mish, I figured the bbbj would likely be as bad as the preview, and so I decided (against my habit) of to donate in the bag in that tight kitty.

On the way out, I discover that the playful, busty mamasan is actually Natasha. I joked to her later that the next time I come in, she'll have to finish me off. Ah, yes, that would actually be ideal: pound the cute little spinner to oblivion, then have the heavy, curvy mamasan come into the room and finish me off with her superior head game.

Lisa
My first time at MAGFE and they have made a great first impression. I booked an early appointment yesterday with Natasha. When I arrived, they gave me the big room with the queen sized bed and the big chair. As I changed and waited for Natasha in anticipation, the busty mamasan brought the lineup of girls into the room - Yaya, Jenny and Lisa. They looked so good I wanted all three, but I told mamasan that I only had $300,so I only kept Lisa (thought it was Natasha based on her huge tits and limited English).
We played a little in the room and then went to the shower. While I laid down, she did a good body slide and rimmed me well. During the rimming, I got so excited I needed to feel her mouth. She was able to DT me whole and played with my ass simultaneously (pretty impressive). I came pretty quick for my first pop in her mouth. We stayed in the shower a little longer while she continued to body slide and eventually did this move where she grinded her labia on the backside of my dick (got me ready for round 2 immediately).
We moved back to the room, where she collected the money on the table and grabbed the necessities. When she came back in, it was more BBJ with DT and then I put her on the bed, with her head hanging off the edge so I could drill her mouth while playing with her pussy.
Quickly put the bag on and had her in missionary, on her side and then on top. Ended with a second pop as BBJCIM. I was sweaty and tired by that point and we agreed to a quick rinse to remove the sweat. I asked her "You're Natasha, right?" and she replied "Yes", but she was just being agreeable and not understanding what I asked.
After the rinse, we came back and I was about to put on clothes when she took my dick and said "I like", which made me what to start DFK, she started BBJ again and I layed her on the bed, rubbed the back of my dick against her labia and then jerked off on her to finish.
Overall, Lisa is a giver. Very good skills and knows what she's doing. It was a bit mechanical, maybe we didn't have chemistry, but I popped three times and got my money's worth.
As I was leaving, I gave mamasan a hug and told her that I would be back. I asked her if she worked and said yes. I asked her name and she said Natasha. I had no idea! I'm definitely coming back and picking Natasha next time.

I visited MAGFE on a quiet weeknight. When I texted them, they said that Natasha was the one available at my desired time, so I went with her. It was a long, interesting, and fun session. Contact and entry were straightforward. Natasha greeted me as the doors opened and showed me to a room. I put the ducats down (300) and striped off my clothes. I went to use the bathroom and would've gotten lost on the way out if she hadn't come and gotten me – the interior is maze-like, lol.

We went to the smaller of the bathing rooms, and Natasha began dumping huge amounts of hot water first on the table and then on me. Be careful in there because the floor off of the mats is slippery. I would've gotten cold so the hot water was very nice. Natasha put some lube on me, then on her, then started a backside bodyslide, including much rubbing of her big boobs on me. Then a repeat. Then I flipped, and the same process for the front side. Then the backside again with some rimming. Then the front side again, this time with BBBJ and HJ combo, which she did very well. I was getting close so I told her to keep going and I busted one out. She spit it down the drain. She washed us both off again, and we went back to the room. She lay a towel down. I lay down on it and she gave me a massage (pretty good) with lotion for about 10-12 minutes (I didn't see a clock in the room, so you can't call her a clock watcher, lol).

Then she left and came back with some water, and then started on BBBJ again. She doesn't have big lips but she gives the feel like she does, I'm not sure why, but it is to the good. I grew up again, and then she put a cover on and rode me. We switched, and I rode her while sucking on her giant boobs and she fondled me in various places. After a few minutes, I blew again, and was spent. She took her time on the clean up and finalities, and eventually saw me out, over the hour's time.

Sup gents...been awhile. Hope everyone is staying safe as possible. Been getting a lil more active. Just sharing my recent visit with

Angie

Haven't been to MAGFE or any NYC spots in (literally) at least a year and a half. I'm a lil rusty, so bear with me lol. Have known Natasha for years now, so I figured coming back to MAGFE would be a good time since I was in the city on a rainy afternoon. As much as I love this place, I know they've had a mixed bag of talent. Some superstars, some just subpar. Didn't really know what to expect, but after looking at the site and reading some of the latest reviews, it sounded like the newest additions are making an impression.

Got to the very familiar location in the afternoon and got buzzed in. Thinking about past visits, I actually got a little nostalgic going down the elevator. Doors open and Natasha literally jumps on me, almost knocking me down. I guess she was happy to see me. Says "welcome back my bf, long time since you no come fuck" lol. At first glance, I can see she definitely put on some weight since our last encounter. Got thicker and those famous tits of hers looked heavier...not that I'm complaining. I tend to like full voluptuous women. After a warm hug and slow kiss, we walk arm n arm to the room. We must have talked for at least 20 mins catching up on life.

Finally, she says I have someone really nice for you. I wasn't sure who it would be since I didn't make an appointment. To my pleasure, Nat called in Angie. And as review by others, she's a hottie. Got that pretty faced, college girl look to her...capable of doing bad things for a passing grade. Nat excused herself to answer phones and told Angie to take good care of her friend. We shared some small talk. I was pleasantly surprised by her English. Got in close and we start to dfk while undressing. No pretense about how she kisses, her tongue was active and her lips were soft. While stroking junior to full attention, she says let's shower. On the way, I see who I can assume was Yaya dipping into one room. Was hoping to get a glimpse of Ashley and some others, but I only could hear several girls getting thoroughly pounded lol Busy day. I guess the new talent on the roster is paying off.

In the TS, Angie does a nuru slide where I can feel her soft, delectable frame glide down my back as she makes her way between my legs to rim. Not as aggressive as I know Natasha to be, but felt nice with her tongue softly licking and teasing my ass. I'm sure she'll improve in that area under Nat's tutelage. On the flip, more nuru and p2p. I squeezed and massaged her natural tits while she carefully lubed my shaft with her pussy while preventing any accidental insertion. Her nipples got hard and moaning got louder from the friction. Asked to 69. Angie moves around so I can dine on her pussy lips while she blows me. Her bbbj felt nice. Just enough suction and hand motion while taking me half way in her mouth, mixed in with some attempts to deepthroat. Felt really good...a little too good. As I continued to feast on her pussy, her bj got more intense and I couldn't hold back. Tried to warn her, but ended up shooting my first load in the back of her throat. I guess my lack of hobbyjng has made me a bit sensitive

Clean up and dry off to go back to the room. Get on my back, and Angie just lays on top as we get right back to dfk like two horny teenagers. I squeeze her soft ass, pulling her in tighter as she moans and kisses even harder. Tells me how she wants me to fuck her hot pussy. But first she sucks my dick back to life. Her bbbj is more intense than last time with good eye contact as she skillfully uses her tongue to lick and slurp all around. Once ready, she grabs the hat and positions herself for cg. Tight at first, but her natural juices let me inch my way in. After a few short strokes, Angie starts to go to town bouncing on me like a pogo stick.

With skin slapping on skin, I guess Natasha heard the noise, because she comes in to watch and cheer. Tells me to fuck her hard and make her cum. Nat bends over to dfk, while Angie keeps riding me to submission. Not wanting to be outdone, we switch to k9 so I can control the situation. I get a good grip on her waist and take her to pound town. Natasha squeezes my ass while we dfk and Angie is just taking everything I can give her. Idk if she was cumming or not but I could feel her pussy gripping tighter and her sounds getting louder. Getting close, I tell Angie to turn around for cim. I stand up while she starts to suck me dry.. Just when I'm about to erupt, Natasha assists by stroking my dick into Angie's open waiting mouth. She doesn't disappoint, making sure to not let one drop spill. Spent, I collapse onto the bed while hearing Nat laughing at the crime scene. Angie cleans me up while Nat gives a lil back massage, thanking me for coming by. She knows I don't come out to the city often, but I just might have to change that. Left 3 roses and made my way out, and the sun was shining. Funny how it often stops raining after a good lay lol.. Idk how the other girls look, but definitely do recommend Angie. Hopefully, I can get to sample the rest of the crew before slowly making my way to some of the other well established spots. But time will tell. Stay safe

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sup gents...been awhile. Hope everyone is staying safe as possible. Been getting a lil more active. Just sharing my recent visit with

Angie

Haven't been to MAGFE or any NYC spots in (literally) at least a year and a half. I'm a lil rusty, so bear with me lol. Have known Natasha for years now, so I figured coming back to MAGFE would be a good time since I was in the city on a rainy afternoon. As much as I love this place, I know they've had a mixed bag of talent. Some superstars, some just subpar. Didn't really know what to expect, but after looking at the site and reading some of the latest reviews, it sounded like the newest additions are making an impression.

Got to the very familiar location in the afternoon and got buzzed in. Thinking about past visits, I actually got a little nostalgic going down the elevator. Doors open and Natasha literally jumps on me, almost knocking me down. I guess she was happy to see me. Says "welcome back my bf, long time since you no come fuck" lol. At first glance, I can see she definitely put on some weight since our last encounter. Got thicker and those famous tits of hers looked heavier...not that I'm complaining. I tend to like full voluptuous women. After a warm hug and slow kiss, we walk arm n arm to the room. We must have talked for at least 20 mins catching up on life.

Finally, she says I have someone really nice for you. I wasn't sure who it would be since I didn't make an appointment. To my pleasure, Nat called in Angie. And as review by others, she's a hottie. Got that pretty faced, college girl look to her...capable of doing bad things for a passing grade. Nat excused herself to answer phones and told Angie to take good care of her friend. We shared some small talk. I was pleasantly surprised by her English. Got in close and we start to dfk while undressing. No pretense about how she kisses, her tongue was active and her lips were soft. While stroking junior to full attention, she says let's shower. On the way, I see who I can assume was Yaya dipping into one room. Was hoping to get a glimpse of Ashley and some others, but I only could hear several girls getting thoroughly pounded lol Busy day. I guess the new talent on the roster is paying off.

In the TS, Angie does a nuru slide where I can feel her soft, delectable frame glide down my back as she makes her way between my legs to rim. Not as aggressive as I know Natasha to be, but felt nice with her tongue softly licking and teasing my ass. I'm sure she'll improve in that area under Nat's tutelage. On the flip, more nuru and p2p. I squeezed and massaged her natural tits while she carefully lubed my shaft with her pussy while preventing any accidental insertion. Her nipples got hard and moaning got louder from the friction. Asked to 69. Angie moves around so I can dine on her pussy lips while she blows me. Her bbbj felt nice. Just enough suction and hand motion while taking me half way in her mouth, mixed in with some attempts to deepthroat. Felt really good...a little too good. As I continued to feast on her pussy, her bj got more intense and I couldn't hold back. Tried to warn her, but ended up shooting my first load in the back of her throat. I guess my lack of hobbyjng has made me a bit sensitive

Clean up and dry off to go back to the room. Get on my back, and Angie just lays on top as we get right back to dfk like two horny teenagers. I squeeze her soft ass, pulling her in tighter as she moans and kisses even harder. Tells me how she wants me to fuck her hot pussy. But first she sucks my dick back to life. Her bbbj is more intense than last time with good eye contact as she skillfully uses her tongue to lick and slurp all around. Once ready, she grabs the hat and positions herself for cg. Tight at first, but her natural juices let me inch my way in. After a few short strokes, Angie starts to go to town bouncing on me like a pogo stick.

With skin slapping on skin, I guess Natasha heard the noise, because she comes in to watch and cheer. Tells me to fuck her hard and make her cum. Nat bends over to dfk, while Angie keeps riding me to submission. Not wanting to be outdone, we switch to k9 so I can control the situation. I get a good grip on her waist and take her to pound town. Natasha squeezes my ass while we dfk and Angie is just taking everything I can give her. Idk if she was cumming or not but I could feel her pussy gripping tighter and her sounds getting louder. Getting close, I tell Angie to turn around for cim. I stand up while she starts to suck me dry.. Just when I'm about to erupt, Natasha assists by stroking my dick into Angie's open waiting mouth. She doesn't disappoint, making sure to not let one drop spill. Spent, I collapse onto the bed while hearing Nat laughing at the crime scene. Angie cleans me up while Nat gives a lil back massage, thanking me for coming by. She knows I don't come out to the city often, but I just might have to change that. Left 3 roses and made my way out, and the sun was shining. Funny how it often stops raining after a good lay lol.. Idk how the other girls look, but definitely do recommend Angie. Hopefully, I can get to sample the rest of the crew before slowly making my way to some of the other well established spots. But time will tell. Stay safe
Please don't use the term "roses".