Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro-North to Beacon

thats good to now. is there public transportation that gets out there? how long is it from the city?
The trip to Beacon is about 85 minutes by Metro-North from Grand Central (you don't have to change trains). According to the Metro-North website, cabs meet most trains

I rarely get back to NYC and this board, but I am in town and reminiscing about the great pussy from the past. Unfortunately it appears harder to find these days. Back in the 2000 there was Julie's girls, the Russian hotties and all the other agencies including CLPC (and that cute young thing Jennifer who only worked for two days, but oh so tight).

Now it is even hard to find the reviews that will let you do homework so that a night in the city is not wasted.

julies

great body rub place local in the area too rub and tug only across river near newburgh

another great place to eat even closer to beacon cc is brothers itailan restaurant right down the block on main st beacon its run by albanians who seem toclaim to be the new pizza makers in the us where did vinny or anthony the old itlain pizza makers go lol

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Don't fret....she goes to the parole board this month (might have even gone) for a conditional release. Do an "inmate lookup". If they deny her she'll be up again 7/07.

^^that is well and good for her but i seriously doubt she will go back to the business she ran so well. it would do the hobbyh some good but their will be eyes on her much closer then before.

Has anybody seen or heard from Julie? I wrote to her months ago and asked her to tell one of her friends to send an internet mail to me that she had received it but I never was contacted. You might not be able to see Julie. I have a relative in a NJ correctional facility and only people that he places on his visitors card may see him.

Does anyone know where some of Julies girls are in 2007.

Kitty, what a great bottom!!! is she working somewhere now?

Angelique, What an anal queen!! I saw her after Julies was shut down, but I belive she was denied re-entry back to NY when she returned to the DR.

Veronica, one of my first girls at Julies. I think she was working at a house in NJ. Anyone have some updates?

Lola, After Julies shut-down, I heard she was working in Queens. Anyone have anything recent?

Remember Julie's

Somebody is posting on CL, Remember Julie's. That they have great service. BUt somehow I doubt if they could be as good at her prices.

Does anyone know where some of Julies girls are in 2007.

Kitty, what a great bottom!!! is she working somewhere now?

Angelique, What an anal queen!! I saw her after Julies was shut down, but I belive she was denied re-entry back to NY when she returned to the DR.

Veronica, one of my first girls at Julies. I think she was working at a house in NJ. Anyone have some updates?

Lola, After Julies shut-down, I heard she was working in Queens. Anyone have anything recent?

Stay tuned for lots of wild stories from many years of fun, friends and fiascos.
Does anyone know what happened to Julie and her incall sites in Manhattan?
She had a few scattered around Manhattan;west side 44th, 46th, 48th, East 20s. This is going back to the late 90s, 2000s.
Great service, hot girls, just a great time.
I think I first met Julie when she first started and she was working herself probably in the late 80s. Very sweet woman, eventually her son helped her run the houses, she got jammed up with the cops, got shut down, did some jail time and last I remember she had a blog spot, re-opened some locations and was know for their bbbjs.
Anyone have any updates?
Does anyone know of any places like JuliesNYC in Manhattan?
Not really interested in AMPs, just white girls, European, Russian, American girl next door type. Thanks.

The old Julie's website is still up w stories about "what happened", among other things.
The business that used to be "Julie's" has carried on through the years, under various names. I have no 1st-hand reports, but others have reported that they're OK but not Julie's quality.
Side note: I don't remember Julie's being famous for American girl next door types. I remember women from every country except the USA. The closest I remember was a Canadian redhead (I saw her as an independent post-Julie's but can't remember her name).

Does anyone know what happened to Julie and her incall sites in Manhattan?
She had a few scattered around Manhattan;west side 44th, 46th, 48th, East 20s. This is going back to the late 90s, 2000s.
Great service, hot girls, just a great time.
I think I first met Julie when she first started and she was working herself probably in the late 80s. Very sweet woman, eventually her son helped her run the houses, she got jammed up with the cops, got shut down, did some jail time and last I remember she had a blog spot, re-opened some locations and was know for their bbbjs.
Anyone have any updates?
Does anyone know of any places like JuliesNYC in Manhattan?
Not really interested in AMPs, just white girls, European, Russian, American girl next door type. Thanks.
Wow I heard about her from a older friend. Never had a need back then. However 20 years and here I am

Yup, Nicole Treasures. I posted a review of her 17 years ago. She was awesome.
YESSSSSS!!! She might have had a different name at Julie's, but yeah I saw her as Nicole. I remember trading gossip with her about recent goings-on at Julie's at the time. Yeaaaah, she was a good time - the first >$300 girl I ever saw (I was/am a value hunter).

Status
Not open for further replies.