Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Julie , I don't know why they don't legalize the business because it will never stop and it would stop all the issues they are supposedly concerned about such as trafficking , taxes, health issues. Where its legal in other countries its proven that things are so much better and safer. The book called Getting Screwed discusses all this and of course I am in the book everywhere. It talks about all the issues and the past Madams and working girls who have great stories.

This is Julie , I don't know why they don't legalize the business because it will never stop and it would stop all the issues they are supposedly concerned about such as trafficking , taxes, health issues. Where its legal in other countries its proven that things are so much better and safer. The book called Getting Screwed discusses all this and of course I am in the book everywhere. It talks about all the issues and the past Madams and working girls who have great stories.
OMG, I wrote about you a few posts ago wondering what ever happened to you. I think about you often!!
I used to see YOU back in the late 80s early 90s when it was just you and 1 or 2 other girls. Then as you figured out how to grow the business, you stopped working and managed the business. Great operation. Great girls, nice apartments, exemplary service. I remember you lived in Freeport and I lived in Queens. You son was running one of the places too I remember. But I was in and out of state in blocks of time and the shit hit the fan while I was away. If I remember you lost it all- house, cars, boat, even pets. So sad. Marilyn was the best and there forever.
Then when you couldn’t have a website you had a blogspot. I used to love the LE check at the door!
It’s so nice to hear that you’re ok, and still around!! I wish you only the very best. I’d love to see your smiling face over drinks at Bracco’s in Freeport when the weather gets nice. All the best!!!!

Its nice to be remembered , How have you been? I actually went back to the Biz after that situation for several years until about 2 years ago. We were Gentlemanschoice for a few years.
Hi Julie, all is good. I knew about GC and used to go. I forgot about that. I thought it was an offshoot of ZjulieNYC run by a successor. Didn’t realize you’re back in. You’re the best of the best!!
Braccos for drinks this spring? ??

Julie!!

all the accolades were well deserved! Yours was my first Incall spot, as well as wher I “popped my cherry” in a few experiences.

I posted several reviews of your fine ladies on this site!

nothing since has felt the same!

I was a young insecure kid when I first made my way your place @Julienyc . You were always so nice to me even though I wasn't a high roller and young. Im certain the confidence the girls and your establishment gave me was a major contributor the success I had soon later. Thanks You and miss you Julie.

Had one of the most memorable New Year's Eve sessions at Julie's spot. Forgot the ladies name. Blond all American girl looking MILF. Not one of the headliners but we had chemistry. Cannot believe almost 20 years has gone by.

Regards,

Pops

There is
Had one of the most memorable New Year's Eve sessions at Julie's spot. Forgot the ladies name. Blond all American girl looking MILF. Not one of the headliners but we had chemistry. Cannot believe almost 20 years has gone by.

Regards,

Pops
I cant believe that all the years have passed by and they pass fast, I am not sure who the milf was you know we have had so many ladies but some are very memorable ladies that we all love.

I was up at an Asian joint the other day and received so-so service. Everytime I have an average or below average session I always think of Julie's. I'm not saying this was the greatest place, but you knew what you were getting for what you were spending. And at the very least, you could see Domino and have an all-out slutty session. My faves were Domino, Kitty, Giovanni, and Fatima being my all time fave for some reason. I just wish we could have someplace as straightforward as Julie's with their service. Getting one good session in like five or six sessions when you try new places sucks. Even with internet info. This city is in a sad state. Sorry for ranting.
My friend is a beautiful Asian girl who frequents many asian spots and told me that most Asian providers do not indulge in BBBJ or PSE and although the adds advertise it' it is for the most part not delivered. Asian women are gorgeous in general but if they dont really do it' it should not be promised on the adds. But I remember Kylie a Korean girl who was so great in PSE that she was always booked to the limit.

I know there are so many of our ladies of the past at several places around the city one of them is Jewelofnyc and pearls, lears and a few other places, they are all over. We should have a big get together and have a party, seriously. Some are probably literally retired but it would be fun. Remember Sophia ? I saw her the other day and she is still gorgeous. I wonder whatever happen to Domino now that girl was really wild and of course and lets not forget Destiny the Latin beauty.

I know there are so many of our ladies of the past at several places around the city one of them is Jewelofnyc and pearls, lears and a few other places, they are all over. We should have a big get together and have a party, seriously. Some are probably literally retired but it would be fun. Remember Sophia ? I saw her the other day and she is still gorgeous. I wonder whatever happen to Domino now that girl was really wild and of course and lets not forget Destiny the Latin beauty.
I thought Domino went back to Sweden forever ago. She was legendary, saw her on my birthday one year.

I thought Domino went back to Sweden forever ago. She was legendary, saw her on my birthday one year.
I never saw her after my 2005 issue 'she was living in France for awhile I heard. She was all over Europe 'she was always an adventurous woman. For a few years she was in high demand. She loved what she did and did it all. I notice that all the things that were forbidden are advertised like crazy all over. Cream Pie is offered everywhere and PSE service as well.

OMG, I wrote about you a few posts ago wondering what ever happened to you. I think about you often!!
I used to see YOU back in the late 80s early 90s when it was just you and 1 or 2 other girls. Then as you figured out how to grow the business, you stopped working and managed the business. Great operation. Great girls, nice apartments, exemplary service. I remember you lived in Freeport and I lived in Queens. You son was running one of the places too I remember. But I was in and out of state in blocks of time and the shit hit the fan while I was away. If I remember you lost it all- house, cars, boat, even pets. So sad. Marilyn was the best and there forever.
Then when you couldn’t have a website you had a blogspot. I used to love the LE check at the door!
It’s so nice to hear that you’re oK, and still around!! I wish you only the very best. I’d love to see your smiling face over drinks at Bracco’s in Freeport when the weather gets nice. All the best!!!!
I remember all the good times and of course those few times that were very bad. I remember in 2005 I realized that the media is something never to believe. Remember the Russian virgin story? OMG !!! It hurt me deeply when I read and saw all the horrible stories. My lawyer said you may as well talk to the media yourself and it really helped me in the end. Yes there was an under aged girl but I did fire her when I found out that she was not of age. I started out dancing at the Roxy on 42nd street then working at one of Phil and Johns places on 44th and 2nd ave where mattresses were on the floor and guys were rushed in and out. It was a crazy place and I thought I would like to have a nice place clean and affordable, basically More Bang for the Buck, and it escalated into Julienyc and then BOOM!! it all stopped one very cold day in 2005 but you know it will never stop because we love to feel good and we can.

Till this day one of the few women I've ever met that intimidated me with the way she looked at me. Like she would molest me like a dog chewing on a bone. Not sure if she heard about me from the other eastern European lady that was there at the same time as Domino. The old lady receptionist used to bang on the door for us to keep the noise down when I was in session with the other eastern European girl. Anyway, with her stare Domino made it clear I'd be the one screaming if she got her paws on me. Still get mixed feelings of curiosity and dread when I think of the stare Domino gave me- after all these years.

Regards,

Pops

Till this day one of the few women I've ever met that intimidated me with the way she looked at me. Like she would molest me like a dog chewing on a bone. Not sure if she heard about me from the other eastern European lady that was there at the same time as Domino. The old lady receptionist used to bang on the door for us to keep the noise down when I was in session with the other eastern European girl. Anyway, with her stare Domino made it clear I'd be the one screaming if she got her paws on me. Still get mixed feelings of curiosity and dread when I think of the stare Domino gave me- after all these years.

Regards,

Pops
Domino was a real nympho MANIAC , some of the guys became afraid of her because she was intimidating to say the least. She was a serious woman when it came to her service and her Cat LOL

Well, I can definitely say that if we had a reunion, I'd absolutely be coming back to NYC to join the fun! I remember my first experience, and being in the middle of a session when you happened to walk by the door and decided to come in and briefly join in the fun! What an introduction! I remember really feeling in sync with Giavanna and Lola, although Lola could have a temper. I think that it ended up getting her out of a job lol. I definitely have warm feelings about you and all the ladies I met there. Losing that place was a real downer. Thank you for some wonderful times!

Status
Not open for further replies.