Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a perfect example of why I miss Julie's.

As posted in another thread, wanted to go to OBA. So took the day off and headed into the city but they weren't answering the phone. Gave up and tried a newly-local old friend, but message wasn't returned for four hours. (when finally called back, said she had a multi-hour appointment and couldn't call back even though she had time to post her schedule for the rest of the day). Thought about a popular doubles duo and hoped they might be available. I remember the phone by heart, but they only take ***** for intial contact and I had no access to ***** or the web(turns out they were in fact available). Finally called up an agency I remembered and had a GREAT time with a drop dead gorgeous lady I hadn't seen in a long time. GREAT time all-around though it was pricier than I had planned on spending.

So why do I miss Julie's? They were open six days a week. Rarely closed except on Sundays and major holidays. Always a great selection of ladies available. And the service was almost perfectly reliable. God I miss them....

lionelhutz said:
So why do I miss Julie's? They were open six days a week. Rarely closed except on Sundays and major holidays.
Actually when I first started going to Julie's she was open on Sundays and she even had a Sunday special which if I remember correctly was $120.00 for the hour.

Sigh...............I miss Julies!!

$120 for the hour

Psychosis said:
Actually when I first started going to Julie's she was open on Sundays and she even had a Sunday special which if I remember correctly was $120.00 for the hour.

Damn, I should have joined earlier.

Psychosis said:

Sunday's were great, especially when Giovanni was there. What breasteses! Come back Giovanni!

bigdaddyjim said:
DITTO here, I thought it was always just mon-sat.
At that time Julie's advertised in the NYC sex newspapers like Action Guide and NYC sex guide under the name Tits R Us and almost always featured a picture of herself or Kelly (Canadian girl) that was always with her. At times she ran an ad with Fatima in the pic but Fatima never showed her face, just her body with her face turned away.

DAMN, I miss Julie's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Julies so much as well. Had gone there many times and actually had dinner with Julie a few times with another regular. He introduced me to her and she is a facinating woman. Her approach to the business and her girls to me was something I don't think we will ever see in that business again.

dduck024 said:
I miss Julies so much as well. Had gone there many times and actually had dinner with Julie a few times with another regular. He introduced me to her and she is a facinating woman. Her approach to the business and her girls to me was something I don't think we will ever see in that business again.
Julie was a sweetheart and I will never forget the couple of sessions I had with her. The other girls were great but Julie herself was amazing!

MESSAGE FROM JULIE AT HER OLD WEBSITE . . . .

Julie Moya wishes to extend her warmest "hello" to all the people out there who have missed her over the past year. She wants everyone to know that she is doing well and is currently at the Beacon Correctional Facility in Beacon, NY.

Julie is working really hard and currently taking care of many of the baby cows that are being raised on the grounds of the facility. The quality of her time spent inside prison is much improved by her chance to nurture animals and help improve their lives. She wants everyone to know that she is doing her best and working really hard.
She would love it if people would write to her. She anxiously awaits your letters. You can send her your love and support to the following address.

Please note that you must put Julie's case number in the address of the letter will NOT get to her.

Beacon C.F.
Julie Moya
#05G0826
PO Box 780
Beacon, NY 12508-0780

Love and kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.