metellier

What would you like to see?

• We need him to post even more than he used to

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • His posts were fine as is/were

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I was getting a little tired of it, he needed to back off a little

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • He needed to learn when to STFU and cut back a lot.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • A post or two every once in a while wouldn't be too bad.

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Ban his sorry ass

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
haw haw

Hey, met, whatever happened to your original writing style and witty comebacks? But I digress...

Originally posted by metellier
Mydesign total posts (a/o today): 1447
Mydesign posts about Etellier (a/o today): 54 (and rising quickly)
Haw, haw. The half frog calling the kettle black...

Let see. 54 out of 1447 seems to be about 1 out of 30
Vs. (assuming that Met, has responded one-on-one to most of my posts about him since I aint gonna read all his posts)
Met= approx 50 out of approx 450 is about 1 out of 10….

Hey, half toad Met, who is obsessed with who????

Mike Ett obsessed with Mydesign, news at 11….[size]

Is it more sad and pathethic that Met:

a) has soooo much time that he can search and read 1447 posts….well, keep it up Met, you may finally learn something…

or

b) that Met has such a sad and lonesome life at home that he is such an attention seeker that he constantly points out when things are about him…(see my prior answer to this above)

Mydesign posts containing first hand reviews of providers including
contact info: 0*

Michel "correct me if I'm wrong..you hypocritical waste of bandwith" Etellier

*Excludes the bullshit ones such as
"years ago I used to drive Hunts Point..." and his standard
"really? when I saw her..." tag ons to others' posts.

PPS. You ever actually been to an AMP? RMP? Indie? If so, we'd love to hear about it.. with all the details...

Boy, my young sad Met, you either haven’t read all my posts carefully or you have a preconceived notion about what you want to define as a decent review and carefully craft it so that nothing I have contributed fits within the guidelines.

Oh, I almost forgot, you are the one who thinks that false reviews are OK. Well, I and others on the board find truthful reviews, verifications and/or commentary much more useful than B.S. reviews that send hobbyists out into the streets to bother non hobby people.

If not, STFU.
Boy, again you want me to STFU. I must be really getting to you.
Must be a half toad thing.

Don’t cry. Losing your witty writing style and not getting your way on a whore board is not the end of the world…that is, unless your real life is nothing to write home about.

metellier

Two time offender
Merci beacoup, Monsieur Genius!

Originally posted by genius
I had the same experience with him - Ya know the "hahhahahah" type posts etc. His posts kept on getting longer and longer each time I responded to him - just as yours from him. The best way to handle him is to just stop responding to the bait - he gets frustrated and then goes on to heap his inane comments on someone else.
Shall do. Thanks for the advice.

Michel "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset"? Man, c'est bonne" Etellier

Originally posted by metellier
Shall do. Thanks for the advice.

Michel "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset"? Man, c'est bonne" Etellier
Oh good. I see you are beginning to post about other things again.

Glad your obsession with me is over

justme

homo economicus
Re: Metellier is ok...

Originally posted by henry d
He does need to cool it a little, but he is still ok. He could post a little more on actual nooky though. I think the rule should be at least 50% of your posts are on snapper, no more than 50% of your posts knocking heads with fellow ug'ers...
I can think of three (non-Met) posters off the top of my head that this would eliminate.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by mydesign
Oh good. I see you are beginning to post about other things again.

Glad your obsession with me is over
I think I have spoken favorably of Met in the past. Perhaps he could do me the favor of not responding to this post. If he could do me the tremendous favor of ignoring all posts from mydesign in the future, I'd be extremely gratefull.

I hope I'm not out of place as a newbie - but looking at his posts here and elsewhere it seems like he (mydesign) just likes to argue with everyone. Metellier can be very funy at times.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
I think I have spoken favorably of Met in the past. Perhaps he could do me the favor of not responding to this post. If he could do me the tremendous favor of ignoring all posts from mydesign in the future, I'd be extremely gratefull.
Big Ditto to this one.... Met, your talents are better spent elsewhere... use the ignore button for this one if you have to...

Pop

Originally posted by atahboy
I hope I'm not out of place as a newbie - but looking at his posts here and elsewhere it seems like he (mydesign) just likes to argue with everyone. Metellier can be very funy at times.

Yes, this would be true if Metellier and Genius were everyone on the board.

...unfortunately, since they are not, I'll just have to say that your perception may stem from the fact that I don't usually back off during an argument.

metellier

Two time offender
Quite a coincidence, Mousey...

Originally posted by its_mousey
My cat's breath smells like cat food...but I digress.
* squeak! *
...sometimes my breath smells like p-u-s-s-y....

Michel "never dined at a Y I didn't like" Etellier

You ever find some old tuna fish from the back of the refrigerator;
you are not sure how long it's been in there but you eat it anyway...

Last edited: