metellier

What would you like to see?

• We need him to post even more than he used to

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • His posts were fine as is/were

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I was getting a little tired of it, he needed to back off a little

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • He needed to learn when to STFU and cut back a lot.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • A post or two every once in a while wouldn't be too bad.

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Ban his sorry ass

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
i've never cared enough about an issue before to vote. he is probably the most clever poster here. incendiary doesn't bother me, especially when it is on the money.

Last edited:
while he is a funny guy......like the saying goes...

"sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't"

you can always choose to not read the post....(I've read some, but not all of his missives)

generally i agree that with any poster you can chosse to skip the posts, but it seemed to me that i couldn't read any thread without having to wade through a bunch of posts (pissin matches) generally unrelated to the thread. posting a funny tidbit is great, but seeing dozens of threads being hijacked got very old, very quickly, and I won't be sad to see him go

Originally posted by footy3
generally i agree that with any poster you can chosse to skip the posts, but it seemed to me that i couldn't read any thread without having to wade through a bunch of posts (pissin matches) generally unrelated to the thread. posting a funny tidbit is great, but seeing dozens of threads being hijacked got very old, very quickly, and I won't be sad to see him go
If you add someone to your ignore list, the only thing you will see is that that individual has posted a message and nothing more.

That feature works just fine.

I haven't read all his posts. I never go to spas and places like that. Too uncouth for me.

However, if the beef is that he tends to go off the subject matter of a thread or that he's not all that funny all the time, it wouldn't be fair to ban him for that.

Lots of posters tend to be discursive and not all that funny all the time.

I don't know all the details, but he seems like a nice enough boy. He's a work in progress.

As long as he's not being purposefully mean to anyone and/or apologizes when he does lose his temper, he should be allowed to stay.

Civility is the only un-negotiable obligation that posters have to one another.

Bring him back!

I miss the Half Frog/Half Mick, yellow belly, cheese eating, white flag waving, snail & garlic breath surrender monkey... really I do!

As long as I can continue bashing him!!

Last edited:
The metellier affair

Based on the results of this poll, it appears as if Metellier is, to put it politely...........FUCKED! Figureatively speaking of course!

Last edited:
Damn!!!

I tried to stuff the ballot box...cannot be Done!! What kind of a democracy is this!!! I miss Chicago...but I digress...

Last edited:
Re: The metellier affair

Originally posted by petehanse
Based on the results of this poll, it appears as if Metellier is, to put it politely...........FUCKED! Figureatively speaking of course!
actually, only the last choice advocates kicking him to the curb, so as of this post less than a third of respondents really want him gone.

While I now generally skip over his posts and do think it would be nice if he would control the volume more, I think banning people sets a bad tone. Ozzy posted for a very long time before he got banned, and I personally found him MUCH more offensive, and not nearly as amusing.

everybodies a critic, Mr APM

And I'm no exception. Maybe I just lucked out and somehow missed his posts, although I read most everything, But who the fuck is this guy and what has he done. He hasn't registered one way or another on my radar. [edit - yes I did see the recent post wanting him back and Slinky's response - in color no less.]

Oh, I forgot the critic part, Slinky - what happened to a "Never paid any attention him untill this crisis" selection?

Last edited: