metellier

What would you like to see?

• We need him to post even more than he used to

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • His posts were fine as is/were

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I was getting a little tired of it, he needed to back off a little

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • He needed to learn when to STFU and cut back a lot.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • A post or two every once in a while wouldn't be too bad.

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Ban his sorry ass

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
Orginally said by mydesign: "This board is meant to inform and assist. When you realize that some board members may rely to their detriment on a suspicious, unverifiable review, you may think it's funny, but it harms the hobby more than it humors you."

God, I hope everyone here subscribes to this philosophy. I fail to see the humor in people wasting money, embrassing others who don't share our sense of enjoyment(Hobbying). And to deliberately place someone in a position where they might have a confrontation with L.E. is frightening. If we aren't here for true and honest reviews and opinions, whats the sense of being/posting on this board. Very sobering.

metellier

Two time offender
Have to agree with Jeterock-san...

Originally posted by jeterock
...to deliberately place someone in a position where they might have a confrontation with L.E. is frightening. If we aren't here for true and honest reviews and opinions, whats the sense of being/posting on this board. Very sobering.
...100% regarding the need for true & honest reviews of provider
and info. to connect with same...never done otherwise, but I digress...

One distinction I think needs to be made is that UGers also have the right
not to disclose some info. that may not be publicly advertised, that does
not put the brother UGer in harm's way and that a provider or source of
providers specifically asks not to be disclosed to anyone; no matter how
many times other posters cajole, demand or accuse one of fabrication
in order to get it.

Example: no need to post a specific address of a place when the place itself only advertises the phone number;

Example: if a provider does not advertise at all but is referred to a UGer, the
UGer can choose not to divulge contact info until the provider says OK;

Example: if a provider, particularly one who advertises, without question, is the source of a STD that a UGer picked up from that provider, or if the UGer has strong suspicions that drug use or LE entrapment is tied into a provider,
I think its ethical for the UGer to post such info as a warning or word to the
wise of his brother UGers (even if a provider requests "Oh, I gave you the
clap? Please don't tell anyone...it will hurt my business")

Of course, it is up to the UGer reading such to go along or not believe
such a warning.

Why would a UGer post info/review if he/she is not going to divulge all the facts? Sometimes, as in the case with availability of sex in NY Japanese piano
bars of the past, to answer another poster's question of availability; sometimes, as in the case of ESP handjobs, to make others aware that such
alternate routes exist. If a UGer decides to act on partial info and bang on the doors of every karaoke joint and psychic parlor in NY looking for sex and is thus introduced to the swank accomodations at L'hotel de Rikers, he can
only blame his own lack of self-control, patience, and plain common sense.

Michel "this allegation of fabricated reviews is particularly noxious" Etellier

Do you REAALLLY agree with Jeterock-san?

Originally posted by metellier
[BOne distinction I think needs to be made is that UGers also have the right
not to disclose some info. that may not be publicly advertised, that does
not put the brother UGer in harm's way and that a provider or source of
providers specifically asks not to be disclosed to anyone; no matter how
many times other posters cajole, demand or accuse one of fabrication
in order to get it.
[/B]

That distinction you specify above holds, the distinction I believe UGers should not have to put up with is when (1) an question is made about total non providers who may provide, then (2) suspect UGer gives review of alleged total "nonprovider", who the suspect UGer admits does not know of his UG ties and WAS NEVER SPECIFICALLY ASKED by the "nonprovider" not to disclose.

Said suspect UGer has no reason to give big review without providing details, because alleged "nonprovider" never knew of this cadre, group, corps, bunch of whoremongers who may want 411...and in fact, alleged "nonprovider" may actually want 411 circulated to boost clientele...but suspect UGer never knows, again, because HE NEVER ASKED.

Met, the issue with you is that you not only disclose alleged "nonprovider", you then ask gullible UGers to seekout others of the same nonprovider category and report back to you...
So spin it anyway you want. Don't worry we, or at least I, don't want you to provide the contact info anyway (images of the stereotypical east european women gazing at crystal ball never appealed to me).

What we want you to answer...and YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED...is that you ask other UGers to find alternative "nonproviders" of the same "nonprovider" profession ... which is dangerous in itself if the story you spun was true... but becomes unacceptable if your story was a fabrication. (the fact that you post a number of threads where you swear the info is true, when it is clear that it is not..makes your protestations of innocent REAAALLL suspect).

I note, also, that no one has been able to verify your story... which is very strange, because even when the scant amount of info you actually provided is normally provided in an anonymous thread, there always is someone who has heard of a discussed situation OR has been able to track down and verify a claim.

No one ... NO ONE ... has reported back that they verify your story, or a reasonable derivation of your story... Since that is nearly unheard of in whoredom, your protestations of innocence become that more hollow.

Why would a UGer post info/review if he/she is not going to divulge all the facts? Sometimes, as in the case with availability of sex in NY Japanese piano
bars of the past, to answer another poster's question of availability; sometimes, as in the case of ESP handjobs, to make others aware that such
alternate routes exist.
Let's note that the piano bar has been verfied by other UGers...
yet no one has been able to verify your ESP handjobs.

If a UGer decides to act on partial info and bang on the doors of every karaoke joint and psychic parlor in NY looking for sex and is thus introduced to the swank accomodations at L'hotel de Rikers, he can
only blame his own lack of self-control, patience, and plain common sense.
Lack of self-control, patience, and common sense...like you claim you did in your alleged story in question?

This statement makes clear how you really feel about your willingness to lead your fellow hobbiests astray. Therefore, why should we believe that you are telling the truth, when nothing you have already provided, nor will admit, nor anything anyone else knows, validates your outlandish claim.

Until you are willing not to post just to gain for yourself and disregard the safety of fellow hobbiests and providers...(which is tatamount to shilling) ... why shouldn't you be banned?

metellier

Two time offender
Maybe third time's a charm...

Originally posted by genius
Originally posted by haamx
Mydesign,
knock it off man, this is not about you...
Obviously this didnt register the 1st time it was posted.
Mydesign,
Let me try this slowly and, as you are very tiresome, for the last time:

(a) The Ebay listings and letters to the Emperor,et alium were fictitious. That means not true but imagined. If you were absent the days when they taught
fiction I am sorry. You must be really upset at the "Matrix" or "Lord of the
Rings" or "Oliver Twist"....they are also fiction. Also, Santa and Superman would have to fall into that category. I am sorry....someone had to tell you. For use of fiction in parody and satire using a nonfiction format, you may want to begin with Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" and take it from there. It will really enrich your life.

(b) People are capable of creating works of fiction and of non-fiction. George
Orwell wrote history, social commentary and fiction. Charles Dickens wrote
social tracts, reportage and fiction. Mark Twain wrote newspaper stories and
fiction...Michel Etellier wrote the ebay & emperor threads (fiction) and posts
reviews (non-fiction).
The mark of good non-fiction is that it is interesting enough to read like a
story. Barbara Tuchman's histories such as "The March of Folly" or "The Guns
of August" are great examples of this.
In your confusion between my fiction and non-fiction, I think there is a compliment dying to get out and I thank you for it.

(c) I am flattered that you have apparently read all my postings with such
attention to detail, but saddened that you misinterpret so many of them and
infer things as if you were there with me in each hobbying episode.

(d) Now, we get to the canard regarding false reviews of the psyhic R&T. I
was told by my source and by the highly nervous conduct of the ones with
whom I did have success not to spread their contact info around. So I did not.
I also followed a couple of leads that got me nothing but a read palm.
When any of these ladies starts advertising "extras" or the hint thereof anywhere, I will consider it fair game to post more contact info. If any hobbyist was motivated enough to find a providing psychic on his own--I say good luck to him and its his perogative to post info. or not.
I am sorry that none of your posts has garnered such interest from other
UGers and wish you well in your future attempts.

(e) You said you don't want the contact info.anyway. Fine. Why is it so important to you that others verify info that you don't want?

(f) Are you using the royal "we" or are you presuming to speak for all the
members of UG?

In closing, Mydesign, I presume you have already voted on this poll
once or several times; you certainly have vented your rage or jealousy
or whatever at me (ad naseum et ad hominem); have certainly displayed
an incredible ego and presumptiousness and, as per one of the above choices directed at me, should now "STFU".

Michel "APM, are his postings examples of how one should act in a firefight
or how one should not act?" Etellier

metellier

Two time offender
The irony could press your trousers...

Originally posted by turrets
Just kidding, fuck'em, kill all the french fucks, let God sort them
out
Mon ami Monsieur Turrets uses an old French quotation to advocate
killing all the French...ahh...hoisted on our own petard...impaled on
our own pike...but I digress with a stake in my heart...
sorry, Genius, I had to point this out as it is your day off:

http://www.manbottle.com/trivia/Kill_them_all....htm.

"What is the origin of the phrase:
"Kill them all, and let God sort them out" ?

ANSWER:
Arnaud-Armaury, the Abbot of Citeaux (France), "spiritual advisor" to the Albigensian Crusade. Pope Innocent III ordered the Albigensian Crusade,
to purge southern France of the Cathari heretics.
It began in 1209, with their first target - the town of Beziers.
The Catholic faithful in Beziers refused to give up the Catharis among themselves. The crusaders invaded. When Arnaud-Amaury was asked
whom to kill he replied "Kill them all. God will know his own."
They did. The crusaders slaughtered nearly everyone in town, over 20,000, either burned or clubbed to death. Thus they achieved their goal of killing the estimated 200 heretics who were hiding in the town among the Catholic faithful. The brutal crusade continued on for the next twenty years. Eventually the Catholics devised a new approach for dealing with the remaining Cathari heretics in France. It was called "the Inquisition".

Michel "if his next quote is from Montcalm or de Monfort... then
Monsier Turrets is truly scary" Etellier

Re: The irony could press your trousers...

M
sorry, Genius, I had to point this out as it is your day off:

"What is the origin of the phrase:
"Kill them all, and let God sort them out"

Michel "if his next quote is from Montcalm or de Monfort... then
Monsier Turrets is truly scary" Etellier
As I'm sure you know Michel, the exact phrase was "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset"

which more closely translates to

"Kill them all. God will know His own."

Last edited:
Re: Re: The irony could press your trousers...

As I'm sure you know Michel, the exact phrase was "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset"

which more closely translates to

"Kill them all. God will know His own."
Yikes

"It's Deja Vu, all over again."

Yogi Berra

Mydesign,
Let me try this slowly and, as you are very tiresome, for the last time:
Well, I guess I’m getting to the little half frog

[B (a) The Ebay listings and letters to the Emperor,et alium were fictitious. That means not true but imagined. …
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…
[/B]
Thank you Mr. half frog,
However, as you are well aware, the issue is about your writing style and how you tend to write fiction, as if it is true…including your psychic friends topic.

Note the ebay thread:
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13984&highlight=ebay

and the emperor’s thread:
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11961&highlight=emperor

both very funny stories…but the fact is
(1) they are written with you acting as if they are true.
(2) the only reason readers know it is not true is because
a) ebay can be verified,
b) emperor’s messages are so outlandish that no one can believe it to be true. And
c) everyone who responds on those two threads agree that they are fiction.

These two threads were brought up to reinforce that psychic friends is false. The reason some may not realize that psychic friends is not true is because
(1) topic is about a potential source of pussy, which gets many men to stop thinking upstairs
(2) Most board members TRUST that others on the board will NOT knowingly SCREW fellow board members for their own amusement.

Shame on you Met.

In your confusion between my fiction and non-fiction, I think there is a compliment dying to get out and I thank you for it.
No, no compliment

(d) Now, we get to the canard regarding false reviews of the psyhic R&T. I
was told by my source and by the highly nervous conduct of the ones with
whom I did have success not to spread their contact info around. So I did not.
I also followed a couple of leads that got me nothing but a read palm.
When any of these ladies starts advertising "extras" or the hint thereof anywhere, I will consider it fair game to post more contact info. If any hobbyist was motivated enough to find a providing psychic on his own--I say good luck to him and its his perogative to post info. or not.
Bull.
First not mentioned in here: http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/t13324-30-3.html
Second, even though no contact info given, NO one….I mean NO ONE…was able to verify in any way, which has always occurred in this type of discussion.

If no one verifies, then it does not exist. No need to chase Bigfoot.

Met, I think you are confusing UG with a court of law or your principal or your parents, you can attempt to DENY, DENY, DENY, but it is not a criminal trial…you are not innocent until a unanimous jury decides you lied…

You can protest your innocence all you want, but in case you haven’t looked up at the top of this thread recently, the vast majority of members think you either lied about this or are going too far in some way.

This message board is owned and operated by the APM you keep insulting. He doesn’t have to prove you lied to ban your sorry ass. He can ban your pathetic ass because he doesn’t like you, just like a retail store can kick you out at any time, or a bar can refuse to serve you drinks. You have no right to be a member here.

I am sorry that none of your posts has garnered such interest from other
UGers and wish you well in your future attempts.
Sad, very sad, it just continues to prove my point that MET is an attention seeker…even though the rest of us are not.

…zee patient iz showing klazzic symptoms of attention zeeking zyndrome. Ee needs elektrozhock shnell…

(e) You said you don't want the contact info.anyway. Fine. Why is it so important to you that others verify info that you don't want?
Tsk, tsk. Poor met still acts as if this is an attempt to extract nonexistent contact info… Mr Met, you don’t understand: Contact info is irrelevant. Your outlandish claim would have been verified by some other UGer by now if it was true. You keep bringing up contact info not me or anyone else, I and others just note that you have not provided any.

Since all claims of this sort have always had others who could corroborate in the past, yet this outlandish claim has not been verified by anyone, it, therefore, doesn’t exist.

(f) Are you using the royal "we" or are you presuming to speak for all the
members of UG?
Earth to M’etellier, come in M’etellier….Earth to M’etellier… please reposition your eyes to the poll results listed at the top of the page… majority of UG members polled either want you to back off of want your sorry ass banned.

In closing, Mydesign, I presume you have already voted on this poll
once or several times; you certainly have vented your rage or jealousy
or whatever at me (ad naseum et ad hominem); have certainly displayed
an incredible ego and presumptiousness and, as per one of the above choices directed at me, should now "STFU".
Blah, blah, blah. I guess I’m starting to bother you now, eh Ett?

Michel "APM, are his postings examples of how one should act in a firefight
or how one should not act?" Etellier
You’re obviously talking about yourself here.

MY “yes, this is how I act towards those who have not shown they deserve regular PMB respect and attempt to post false reviews” DESIGN

metellier

Two time offender
The numbers are in...

Mydesign total posts (a/o today): 1447
Mydesign posts about Etellier (a/o today): 54 (and rising quickly)
Mydesign posts containing first hand reviews of providers including
contact info: 0*

Michel "correct me if I'm wrong..you hypocritical waste of bandwith" Etellier

*Excludes the bullshit ones such as
"years ago I used to drive Hunts Point..." and his standard
"really? when I saw her..." tag ons to others' posts.

PPS. You ever actually been to an AMP? RMP? Indie? If so, we'd love to hear about it.. with all the details... If not, STFU.

Re: The numbers are in...

Mydesign total posts (a/o today): 1447
Mydesign posts about Etellier (a/o today): 54 (and rising quickly)
Mydesign posts containing first hand reviews of providers including
contact info: 0*

Michel "correct me if I'm wrong..you hypocritical waste of bandwith" Etellier

I had the same experience with him - Ya know the "hahhahahah" type posts etc. His posts kept on getting longer and longer each time I responded to him - just as yours from him. The best way to handle him is to just stop responding to the bait - he gets frustrated and then goes on to heap his inane comments on someone else.

The Myth of Metellier

As far as I can tell, this seems to be the only thread that Metellier is posting in these days. Is this, perhaps, the only thread where he's allowed to post?---given his well known love for prolific babble, this is the only explanation I can come up with. In fact, maybe this is a good solution---Metellier can post all he likes...but only in this one thread. Anyone who wants to catch up on his wild and crazy "Michel 'I'm highly literate but lacking in sufficient avenues to express my feelings and creative abilities' Etellier" antics can just tune into this one thread for a dose. Let's just think of this thread as the hill, psychic sex as the boulder, Slinky as Camus, and Michel---what could be more fun than calling him "Sis'" for short?
No hard feelings Metellier---if nothing else, you've provoked a lot of discussion on this board. But hey, goofy attempts at wit beget the same, barbs beget barbs, and well, we're all just trading tips about how to reach the juicy grapes of Spa paradise anyway right? You don't need to look beyond the title of this board to psychoanalyze all us Tantaluses. Cheers.

I doubt metellier has been restricted to only one thread.

It would be unprecedented. And slinky tends to be a judicious moderator not prone to unprecedented actions.

At least, not without a vote.

Re: Re: The numbers are in...

I had the same experience with him - Ya know the "hahhahahah" type posts etc. His posts kept on getting longer and longer each time I responded to him - just as yours from him. The best way to handle him is to just stop responding to the bait - he gets frustrated and then goes on to heap his inane comments on someone else.

Spin away, Gene. The only reason I stopped responding is because I was explaining stuff to someone who, while he likes to call himself a genius, couldn't quite comprehend why it's not advertising that gives LE permission to bust AMPs.

Oh, then you went quiet for a while...why should I heap scorn on someone who seems to have either crawled away or quieted down about how wrong they were?

But don't take my word for it, check the thread out:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/t14313-30-1.html

I didn't start up again, not because of frustration, but for giving you the benefit of the doubt and assume - or at least hope - that you would stop attempting to continue an argument where you didn't know which way was left or right.

Since this seems to be a signal that you want to recommence the discussion, I'll happily slap your ignorant comments down a few more times.

Re: The Myth of Metellier

Originally posted by chaucer26
As far as I can tell, this seems to be the only thread that Metellier is posting in these days. Is this, perhaps, the only thread where he's allowed to post?-
You may be on to something - I tried using the search function to find recent posts by metellier. Always came up with "Sorry - no matches".

Last edited: