Melanie the lightskin bombshell 516-725-8374 post-op TS

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy. Sorry, but I wish I saw your face when you found out.... I am getting a laugh out of this. You asked for proof. Then you called, and I guess they admitted it? Did you asked why they didnt say anything earlier?
I got a laugh too. I texted her and she texted me right back.
I had included a screenshot of the conversation, but then I realized it also had her room number from Sunday so I edited it. Luckily no one had replied and quoted it.
As far as my reaction goes it wasn't as extreme as yours the time we were at Slinky's party and the Trannies were dancing on the coffee table.
Except we didn't know they were tranny's until one whipped out his cock and started swinging it around. You bolted that room like you were shot out of a cannon! :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Let's make one thing clear guys. This wasn't the Crying Game.
She has all lady parts. I did think at the time there was something about the vagina area that was off, and the opening was really tight but I've been with so many woman and they do tend to differ.
She is one of the prettiest providers out there.
There is nothing masculine about her at all.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Now I'm gobsmacked he didn't notice / disclose what you assert - post op ts?
Well to be honest there was something I thought strange but since I'd never been with a post op before I didn't know.
Her vag area was all pink but flat. She does have a small hooded clit.
Her pussy lips were almost non existent which puzzled me but everyone is different.
When I first tried to finger her I put my finger in the middle of the pink area but the hole there was so small nothing went in. That must have been the ureathra. She moved my hand to a spot under the pink area and gave me some lube and asked me to use lube to finger her. Makes sense now.
Still trying to process it all.

Trannys on coffee tables? Our Slink sounds like quite the rapscallion!

Well to be honest there was something I thought strange but since I'd never been with a post op before I didn't know.
Her vag area was all pink but flat. She does have a small hooded clit.
Her pussy lips were almost non existent which puzzled me but everyone is different.
When I first tried to finger her I put my finger in the middle of the pink area but the hole there was so small nothing went in. That must have been the ureathra. She moved my hand to a spot under the pink area and gave me some lube and asked me to use lube to finger her. Makes sense now.
Still trying to process it all.
In the moment you dont think about it. I think I also fucked a post op. Fake tits, very tight, didnt get noticeably wet. These days, who the fuck knows. Only afterward did it occur to me what might have just taken place. I blocked it out until this moment, actually. I barely remember any details of the encounter. In a dark room, you can't make out all the tells and markers of a male body that all trannys have (masculine knees as strange as that sounds).

Also, with Asians and Blacks, they're able to pass more easily. So many black girls and guys can look almost identical to begin with.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Trannys on coffee tables? Our Slink sounds like quite the rapscallion!

In the moment you dont think about it. I think I also fucked a post op. Fake tits, very tight, didnt get noticeably wet. These days, who the fuck knows. Only afterward did it occur to me what might have just taken place. I blocked it out until this moment, actually. I barely remember any details of the encounter. In a dark room, you can't make out all the tells and markers of a male body that all trannys have (masculine knees as strange as that sounds).

Also, with Asians and Blacks, they're able to pass more easily. So many black girls and guys can look almost identical to begin with.
It was a UG get together at a mid Town hotel February of 2009.
Wow 10 years ago (I realized as I'm typing this)

BillyS, maybe that’s why you couldn’t get in there like you needed to, because it’s man made. In the ad someone commented the same thing about how she “can’t take no dick”, not sure if that’s a common issue with post-ops, never been down that road.

BillyS, maybe that’s why you couldn’t get in there like you needed to, because it’s man made. In the ad someone commented the same thing about how she “can’t take no dick”, not sure if that’s a common issue with post-ops, never been down that road.
They have to spend a very very long time dilating their new holes with various size dildos. It's really a terrible procedure, they can try all theyd like to make us accept the whole thing, but its horrific. Long recovery. Several prominent trannys never had bottom surgery for that reason. Eg. Bruce Jenner and the singer from Life of Agony << Boy was that one a shocker.

billyS

Reign of Terror
When you went 69 on her did her pussy taste like genuine pussy or different?
Like I said in the review it was very fresh, smelled like body wash. Just tasted like a clean pussy with no odor.
And actually I was concentrating on the clit and the area around that.
In 69 I didn't have an angle on the hole.

I got a laugh too. I texted her and she texted me right back.
I had included a screenshot of the conversation, but then I realized it also had her room number from Sunday so I edited it. Luckily no one had replied and quoted it.
As far as my reaction goes it wasn't as extreme as yours the time we were at Slinky's party and the Trannies were dancing on the coffee table.
Except we didn't know they were tranny's until one whipped out his cock and started swinging it around. You bolted that room like you were shot out of a cannon! :)
It's good you're taking this in stride. I'm definitely steering clear of tall girls from now on. I want pussy that was pussy at birth not some constructed pussy.

Screenshot_20190207-074437_Chrome.jpg

That's a fake pussy. That shit looks ugly and non natural. Also if you Google her number the third post says ts.

She should really say what she is. Some dude could go back there and hurt her. Not everyone is as open minded as some.