Melanie the lightskin bombshell 516-725-8374 post-op TS

billyS

Reign of Terror
UG Review - Follow up
Okay so as you know I had texted her and she admitted she was post op.

Now since I never really penetrated her the first time, partially because her hole was very tight and but mainly because I couldn't relax because of me wondering if I was going to get robbed and her not putting her phone away, even answering texts with my dick in her mouth.

So I set up a second visit because I wanted to know what it feels like to fuck a man made pussy. The fact that SHE is cute and totally feminine helped make my decision.

Same price, I gave her $60 up front and promised the other $20 if I got hard enough to fuck her

She readily agreed to not only silence her phone but put it out of site.
She really is a very compliant girl.
She also agreed to start off on her knees and take my cock raw in her mouth.

Much more relaxed this time my cock grew thick and hard in her sexy mouth as I called out instructions on how to please me. Once I was hard as a rock I asked her if I could have a stroke or two bare since my main purpose was to see what her cunt felt like. This was declined, and I didn't push it.

I put her on her back and covered up.
I spread her legs by grabbing them by the ankles and putting them over my shoulders. Grabbing the shaft of my cock I aimed the head at her tiny little hole and then pushed forward with my hips.

The hole it's self offered sufficient resistance but once inside there was not much grabbing.
Also once I was in her body didn't react as the same as when I fuck a tight cunt. To get some friction I needed to pull far out and keep letting the bottom of the head go thru the tight opening.

Eventually I found an angle where I was getting some good friction on the bottom of her inside.

But the whole time I was pumping her there was a disconnect. Not the type you get with a disinterested prostitute, because she was looking up at me and smiling the whole time. But it was like fucking a blow up doll (which might be a bad example because I've never fucked a blow up doll).

When I came it felt good but almost felt like I was masturbating and she was just watching.

Curiosity satisfied, I might go back if she is interested in giving up her tight little bunghole in an *Oz type seanario.
She mentioned she doesn't use that for fucking anymore and it might need to be stretched a little first.

*As in the HBO series not the 1930's movie.

UG Review - Follow up
Okay so as you know I had texted her and she admitted she was post op.

Now since I never really penetrated her the first time, partially because her hole was very tight and but mainly because I couldn't relax because of me wondering if I was going to get robbed and her not putting her phone away, even answering texts with my dick in her mouth.

So I set up a second visit because I wanted to know what it feels like to fuck a man made pussy. The fact that SHE is cute and totally feminine helped make my decision.

Same price, I gave her $60 up front and promised the other $20 if I got hard enough to fuck her

She readily agreed to not only silence her phone but put it out of site.
She really is a very compliant girl.
She also agreed to start off on her knees and take my cock raw in her mouth.

Much more relaxed this time my cock grew thick and hard in her sexy mouth as I called out instructions on how to please me. Once I was hard as a rock I asked her if I could have a stroke or two bare since my main purpose was to see what her cunt felt like. This was declined, and I didn't push it.

I put her on her back and covered up.
I spread her legs by grabbing them by the ankles and putting them over my shoulders. Grabbing the shaft of my cock I aimed the head at her tiny little hole and then pushed forward with my hips.

The hole it's self offered sufficient resistance but once inside there was not much grabbing.
Also once I was in her body didn't react as the same as when I fuck a tight cunt. To get some friction I needed to pull far out and keep letting the bottom of the head go thru the tight opening.

Eventually I found an angle where I was getting some good friction on the bottom of her inside.

But the whole time I was pumping her there was a disconnect. Not the type you get with a disinterested prostitute, because she was looking up at me and smiling the whole time. But it was like fucking a blow up doll (which might be a bad example because I've never fucked a blow up doll).

When I came it felt good but almost felt like I was masturbating and she was just watching.

Curiosity satisfied, I might go back if she is interested in giving up her tight little bunghole in an *Oz type seanario.
She mentioned she doesn't use that for fucking anymore and it might need to be stretched a little first.

*As in the HBO series not the 1930's movie.
Wow dude you sure are curious!! Lol I guess girl pussy is better?? Feel wise?? I will never try a post OP. So I am curious what you think. I feel you will say yes girl pussy is better.

I'm pretty sure the party I mentioned above has a thread in the HOF.
Besides the tranny dance and LW's reaction, my most vivid memory of that party was the Caligula room.
The working girls were getting frustrated at the wait time for the bedrooms. They wanted to make money. So first they started using the bathrooms. Thorn actually walked in on me getting my dick sucked.
By the end of the night one of the living rooms was just an open area of sex acts.
Lightweight introduces me to a WOC and I negotiated a half and half but no bedroom was available for a while. So she leads me into a kitchenette and we strip and she is blowing me. All we had was a stool and I knew that was going to do so I look over the counter and noticed all the activities in the living room area. I suggest we find a spot on the couch, pick up my clothes and walk buck naked with a big hardon over to a spot on the couch.
There were people fucking CG across from us, guys getting head and one dude really plowing away on the floor behind a couch, but pretty much in full view.
Good times!
Classic. great time thinking back.many stories like that, that night.