Melanie the lightskin bombshell 516-725-8374 post-op TS

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIA GUIDE Review
I've had my eye on this one for a while but A) I don't do the Capri in West Hempstead and B) she was one of the girls working there when Samedamntime was robbed and he never really answered me when I tried to pin down who it was.

I saw her today in Freeport at the motel off the beaten path.
Text her and said I'd be there in 10 minutes she said fine.

When I got there she said give her first minutes.

While waiting I see a dude exit a room on the first floor and a few minutes later she calls with the number, yep the room the guy just exited. So I'm really nervous but figured I'd try.

She answered the door and she is the girl in the pictures. Face pic is her, pussy pic definitely hers (I got a good look from two different angles) and the video is her. She is a very pretty girl, had her blonde hair in a do-rag, crop top showing off her slim belly. Her makeup was perfect and she was hustle around cleaning up. When she popped out the tits I could tell they have been augumented. They are not bolt ons but have been added to. Her body is slim and tight and she is very light skinned. A few tats, one on her wrist, one on her neck. Not ghetto at all, nothing about her appearance is ghetto. She has a nose and belly ring.

Her ad had said $80 hr special but I told her what I wanted, we came up with $60 if I popped to soon $80 if I fucked her.
She agreed to cbj, daty, FIV and cfs. No kissing, no bbj ( more on that later)
I had asked about the guy who left the room and she said he was a client. Not really sure because she was really fresh when I came in and I didn't think she had time to shower.

Any way we strip and I go down on her. It did smell fresh, like body wash. She was getting into it but I was still antsy. And her phone kept ringing.
We switched to 69, she covered up and we went at each other. I just couldn't relax. I switched between licking her, fingering her very tight hole and rubbing her clitoris. Her asshole was very clean also.
But I got ready to fuck her and put her on her back grabbed her slim hips and pulled them towards me. Forced my cock into her but it wasn't working between the cover and my still nervousness. I asked her get on her knees and suck me to get me harder.

So here is where her performance is mixed. She is very agreeable to do as I ask and her skills are good. But her phone was in arms reach and she kept picking it up and texting while my dick was in her mouth! Everytime I started getting relaxed and hard she picked up the phone. I tried fucking her again but it wasn't working. So we started cbj again. Nothing. So I said okay, I'll give you $30 and finish BBJ, she asked if I was clean then went to work. No hand but she wasn't going deep, I asked her to go deeper and she did. I finished like that, we didn't discuss cim so I had her stop before.

Overall the phone thing really bothered me. It was going off the whole time and she ignored me asking her to just leave it.
But that was only during the kneeling bj.
Otherwise she is very agreeable to suggestions. She did not rush at all, it was me who was jittery. The room was very clean, no smell of smoke at all.
Absolutely no signs of drug use.
So basically you have ghetto prices and venue but Melanie is not ghetto at all. She really needs to upgrade her diggs.

Damage was $90. I would repeat but preferably at a different location (I don't like motels with rooms that open to the outside) and I would mention about the phone before we start.

billyS, thanks for the review. Something in your gut was bothering you about safety. Maybe survival instinct from the reptilian brain - it's good at picking up minor signs to stay, flee or fight. I try to not tune out these feelings even when I'm driven by the rutting instinct.

Ditto 'I don't like motels with rooms that open to the outside'. I had a dicey situation at a door-on-parking-lot Congress Motel in Austin years ago. But I gotta laugh recalling a hot-sheet dive named Congress.

We all tolerate that prior customers leave (rather than evaporate unseen). But her perfect makeup and freshness so soon? I too would be tense she was prepped because the guy was an accomplice not customer.

The lady? I liked her ad pics but she's too far for me to consider. The smiling selfie from head to mid-thigh sure looked inviting. I would have hoped during pre-visit vetting to notice a small five-point crown tat on her right hand plus the five-point star tat on her neck. Ink meanings are hard to guess. But five-points are common signs of gang affiliation - so a first meet at that motel 40 minutes from Brentwood would be outside my comfort zone. Have I taken greater risks? um, haha ...

Hope you have a calmer visit if you see her again. Just drop her phone in the toilet. Cheers,

Billy, thanks for the review. I've been eyeing her for a while too, but $80 for an hour of multiple pops seemed tgtbt, especially with a girl decent looking! It's fair to be concerned about the samedamntime incident - I would have pissed in my pants! - but samedamntime did say that the girl responsible for his incident matched her ad photos. And those photos don't match Melanie s. Maybe that will help calm the nerves a bit, so to speak.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any girl that constantly picks up her phone I never see again. Then again she is cheap.
The thing is it was almost comical. There she is, this cute WOC on her knees with my fat cock in her mouth and she is hold the phone in one hand and texting with that same hand.
And except for that she was doing Everything I asked without hesitation, without a complaint. She was very patient with me. It was service with a smile.

Welcome Alphared7. I was tempted by cutie Melanie's price / performance cited by billyS. Now I'm gobsmacked he didn't notice / disclose what you assert - post op ts? I had found a lot of appealing pix of her from past postings - she's been around. (I have a vetting obsession - like our colleague deseos.) No hint of pre- or transition identities as sometimes turn up in post-op TS provider background checks. If she was at a better motel, I'd downplay her possibly gang affiliated tattoos. While the location is a haul for me - a post-OP TS session would be my first. May I ask how you know? Thanks.

FYI: A search on the phone number yielded a handful of ads and the last one I looked at had a pussy pic. (Please don't link it here after you find it.) Also, one of the ads had her name as Brenda.

I like this guy @priapist even though I haven't the faintest idea what his screenname means. (But that's true with most of your SNs.) I think he's a great addition to the board and will prove to be very helpful here. Hell, he already asked the question I was going to. Maybe he can fill in for me when I go on vacation. :D
Mr B

A Priapism is a pathological hardon... Not a good thing

Billy. Sorry, but I wish I saw your face when you found out.... I am getting a laugh out of this. You asked for proof. Then you called, and I guess they admitted it? Did you asked why they didnt say anything earlier?