Melanie the lightskin bombshell 516-725-8374 post-op TS

I got a laugh too. I texted her and she texted me right back.
I had included a screenshot of the conversation, but then I realized it also had her room number from Sunday so I edited it. Luckily no one had replied and quoted it.
As far as my reaction goes it wasn't as extreme as yours the time we were at Slinky's party and the Trannies were dancing on the coffee table.
Except we didn't know they were tranny's until one whipped out his cock and started swinging it around. You bolted that room like you were shot out of a cannon! :)
That was very funny. I remember it well. 2009? Damn.

Well to be honest there was something I thought strange but since I'd never been with a post op before I didn't know.
Her vag area was all pink but flat. She does have a small hooded clit.
Her pussy lips were almost non existent which puzzled me but everyone is different.
When I first tried to finger her I put my finger in the middle of the pink area but the hole there was so small nothing went in. That must have been the ureathra. She moved my hand to a spot under the pink area and gave me some lube and asked me to use lube to finger her. Makes sense now.
Still trying to process it all.
I was waiting for you to say that it looked like a pink pussy but smelled like a pair of balls...

If you want it in the HOF, maybe think really hard now. Are you sure it was post and not pre? Are you sure there was no cock there? lol...Just say maybe, and this thread will get real good.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think it's difficult for guys to imagine what went on at those parties. Usually you listen to stories and discount them to account for embellishment. With these parties guys don't even try telling the whole story because the truth is too outrageous to be believed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think it's difficult for guys to imagine what went on at those parties. Usually you listen to stories and discount them to account for embellishment. With these parties guys don't even try telling the whole story because the truth is too outrageous to be believed.
I'm pretty sure the party I mentioned above has a thread in the HOF.
Besides the tranny dance and LW's reaction, my most vivid memory of that party was the Caligula room.
The working girls were getting frustrated at the wait time for the bedrooms. They wanted to make money. So first they started using the bathrooms. Thorn actually walked in on me getting my dick sucked.
By the end of the night one of the living rooms was just an open area of sex acts.
Lightweight introduces me to a WOC and I negotiated a half and half but no bedroom was available for a while. So she leads me into a kitchenette and we strip and she is blowing me. All we had was a stool and I knew that was going to do so I look over the counter and noticed all the activities in the living room area. I suggest we find a spot on the couch, pick up my clothes and walk buck naked with a big hardon over to a spot on the couch.
There were people fucking CG across from us, guys getting head and one dude really plowing away on the floor behind a couch, but pretty much in full view.
Good times!