Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to give this girl a try...so much debate makes me wanna throw my 2 cents in but if she’s all the way in Westbury that’s quite a hike from the Nicolls Road area

No one should feel lucky to fuck this girl.

Slick Rick.. I took your advice. I just saw her and took the HH for 150. (2 pops)...

I agree with you about everything looks wise, body wise, & personality All a 10.. perfect in my opinon.

She asked where I saw her ad and I said I didn’t, i came based off your review. She never heard of UG and after my first pop... which was pathetically fast for me.. (CBJ AND CG)..I’ve never came so quick in my life.. it was kind of embarrassing. So inbetween I brought her to the website showed her where to log in and told her to inquire about advertising. I told her if she advertised when she is on LI she will get rich. And I believe it. She will have a following as much or even more as Mandy and Sophia. She’s that good, and she is the complete package looks wise.

Everything covered might be a turn off for some of you guys... but this girl is hot!

Round 2.. I tried mish, wasn’t working for me.. asked for a HJ, which she did for a while.. I can’t believe she didn’t give up. The only bad thing about this visit was my fucking dick let me down today. I wanted to give this girl the business, and for the 1st time in a long time my dick... was a dick! Figures I get a girl this hot and I don’t show up.

I don’t think she is gonna be here long.. might leave tomorrow or Saturday. But she said she will def be advertising when she comes back.... which will hopefully be soon

I heard her phone go off quite a bit (on vibrate), so I think Slicks review and her discovery of UG will keep her on LI more often.

The pic below is her. She is sexier inmo now with the short blonde hair. View attachment 4233

We exchanged texts. Her's were really incoherent..saying something like she was lazy and not wanting to work, and cancelling today's appointment promising Monday's. I asked to confirm she was available on Monday - silence. Fuck that attitude to be honest. Not seeing her again. Booked another appointment, and the provider there is much more willing to get the job done. Good luck all.

I’d love to give this girl a try...so much debate makes me wanna throw my 2 cents in but if she’s all the way in Westbury that’s quite a hike from the Nicolls Road area
Go ahead, share your experience. The more the better. She totally ditched me, not sure why and what's going on, so I am not going to add any more value in this thread.

Just came back from seeing Lury in Westbury. She isn’t blonde anymore, which confirmed what I already knew (but some were skeptical) that the pics are real. Before I get to the review, I just want to add a few things. Because I liked her so much the 1st time, I’ve been pushing for her to advertise here. Trying to do my part for UG...She showed me on her phone her contact and emails. She said she is trying to figure it out. She really has no clue how to use the site lol. She doesn’t mind paying, but she doesn’t get what she’s paying for...I tried explaining how simple it is, but she just didn’t get it. She showed me on her phone that she comes to the website... but doesn’t realize she needs to hit the enter button to get into the forum/message board! Nevertheless....I will try again next time. I think she needs an IT guy lol.

Also,
We exchanged texts. Her's were really incoherent..saying something like she was lazy and not wanting to work, and cancelling today's appointment promising Monday's. I asked to confirm she was available on Monday - silence. Fuck that attitude to be honest. Not seeing her again. Booked another appointment, and the provider there is much more willing to get the job done. Good luck all.
I get the incoherent texts also... but she uses “speech to text” with that thick Dominican accent on top of “auto-correct” I just call for clarification. Today she texted me “I’m just gonnna lie and tell you when I’m 20 minutes away” :D:D. I took that is I’m leaving and will tell you when I’m 20 minutes away... or possibly I’m just on the L.I.E and will text you when I’m 20 minutes away. Luckily for me one of the two interpitations was correct.. she didn’t “lie” as the text indicated Lol.

When she was 20 minutes away she texted me. She is staying at a nice hotel.. no longer the Red Roof, but close by. I met her just a few minutes after she checked in. Took the hhr for 2 pops, which is inmo is a deal of a lifetime on LI with a provider this sexy...How many times have most of us opted for the hhr and rushed out after busting a nut 15-20 minutes into the session?

Someone must have told her or showed her about the negative reviews, the “mechanical” or “disinterest” during their sessions, because tonight she was either very horny or took some advice from a fellow UG member. She is still no kissing (concerned about Flu, health etc), BBJ is off the menu (I guess for most). CBJ was ALMOST as good as a top tier BBJ, the eye contact, techniques, talking.. almost PSE. On to CowGirl then mish.. I wanted to see if I can cum on her tits, but her facial expressions and talking had me cum in the bag. Afterwards, I Still had time left. But not enough to get another pop. My fault for rubbing one out prior to session lol. We spent the time talking. In my opinion, she’s as genuine as can be. Next time I’ll Spring the extra 50 for 2 hours (3 pops)... just to get 2 and chill.

She also offers QV for $100. But better get that nut off in 15 lol

Inked- if you got the time.. worth the trip. If you haven’t experienced Mandy yet, that’s your go-to. Not as sexy, but the most accommodating dick lover I’ve ever met!

I’ll be in in Westbury from now until Thursday. My pics are real. I’m back to the long hair, Brown with blonde highlights. 100 qv 150 hhr (2 pops) 200 hr (3 pops). I know all these girls say the pics are really them and they lie! My pics are 100 percent accurate. Some photoshop to hide my face and some tats. I am the real Deal. A perfect ass, 36 D and a perfect attitude. Come see me once and you’re guarenteed to be back for more. No drugs, and I don’t smoke. Light screening required. Must grab one of my perfect D cups when entering the room before we are off to the races

And definitely not me. As I texted her yesterday and she never responded (twice), this looks sketchy to me. She is a good girl though, just whoever promotes her needs a little more attention to how things are handled.
If I am wrong, let it be and I am happy for Frogger that he had had a good time.

So I'm confused, the bottom of Froggers review looks like an ad for her. So is it official? She is an advertiser now?
No, if she were an advertiser, that would appear in her ad thread. I took that part of the post to be an ad that he saw posted on one of the provider ad sites and copied to here, hence my observation that she did not write it. (He should have made that clearer IMO.)

billyS

Reign of Terror
No, if she were an advertiser, that would appear in her ad thread. I took that part of the post to be an ad that he saw posted on one of the provider ad sites and copied to here, hence my observation that she did not write it. (He should have made that clearer IMO.)
Okay that makes more sense.
The "off to the races" phrase is more something one of us would say.
Also, I know for a fact that the additude of some girls towards UG is, well if I'm getting this much business already from my reviews why should I pay for an ad?
Ive convinced a few girls to take out an ad (Sinful7 and Michelle B come to mind) but others I have asked gave me the line above. I'm sure Lury might be playing dumb and just letting the business flow to her. Using the Mandy model of getting business from UG while not paying for an ad.

billyS

Reign of Terror
But not for nothing it kinda looks like shes getting free advertising here.
Ya think? I could see if it was her first review and the poster was showing us where he found her or like sometimes when Banacek will search out an ad and post it to confirm if "this is her".
But she has been here for over a month now with mixed reviews. So when someone who has three overwhelmingly positive reviews plus another post letting us know when she is coming back from the DR posts her full ad, it raises my suspicion. Been here to long not to smell something fishy (and I'm not talking about Lurys vajayjay).

"But not for nothing it kinda looks like shes getting free advertising here."
"Isn’t it all free advertising though?"
"Yea i guess but its whatever tho. Just saying why would she pay if dudes are doing it for her lol."

This is nothing new.........some guys have a reoccurring reminder on their phones to write a novella "review" and bump the thread.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/mandy-in-ronkonkoma-631-388-1306.45570/

"But not for nothing it kinda looks like shes getting free advertising here."
"Isn’t it all free advertising though?"
"Yea i guess but its whatever tho. Just saying why would she pay if dudes are doing it for her lol."

This is nothing new.........some guys have a reoccurring reminder on their phones to write a novella "review" and bump the thread.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/mandy-in-ronkonkoma-631-388-1306.45570/
Slinky has said more than once that there is nothing wrong with writing a review for each and every session. Your complaint holds no merit as there is absolutely nothing wrong with joyboy's Mandy reviews. In fact, your linking Mandy's review thread here actually is more troubling because it's takes the thread off course and it promotes her. Kind of contradicktory [sic] on your part, wouldn't you say?

Okay that makes more sense.
The "off to the races" phrase is more something one of us would say.
Also, I know for a fact that the additude of some girls towards UG is, well if I'm getting this much business already from my reviews why should I pay for an ad?
Ive convinced a few girls to take out an ad (Sinful7 and Michelle B come to mind) but others I have asked gave me the line above. I'm sure Lury might be playing dumb and just letting the business flow to her. Using the Mandy model of getting business from UG while not paying for an ad.
I'm going to give frogger the benefit of the doubt and say that he posted the ad to illustrate his comment about her hair color and that it was just poor execution on his part in the way he copied it. (You will note that he even included the hyperlinks from the ad, although they don't work.)
As far as Lury, she is doing absolutely nothing to contribute to her review comments on here. The business flowing to her is a product of the members seeing the good reviews and acting on them. Just as the business not flowing to her would be a product of the bad reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.