Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utopia Review
TOFTT Alert!

Dont walk to this girl..run to her!

Since i love RR Inn for the ease of access, I looked at some online ads for the keyword 'westbury' i filter through some the asian ads. I've already had my share of asian for the month lol! I found a few and text their number for location and she replied back to RR Inn!

A few back and forth text and she send an image to me which matches the RR bedroom! So i knew that she was 100% real. I asked her rate and it was 150HH and 200HH, i asked if its two pops and she replied 3! WOW

At this point, i had the $200 and told her i'd be there soon. Pulling into the parking lot, i called her and she sounded so cute over the phone! She quickly gave the room number and i made my way up.

Three knocks on the door and it opens with her behind it..in my mind i figured if it was an older latina i would just walked..but as i entered i looked at her and my mouth dropped to the floor! She had the most beautiful green eyes that i've ever seen!

Her hair was blonde, i am not sure if it was weaved in or wig or natural, she wore a sexy beach cover ups and when she turned around..that ass was very nice. Her ass was not overly sized or undersized, it was a perfect booty..WOW i wish i was with her now!

she seemed nervous at first, so she waited until i got undressed after i put the money on the table. I was a bit nervous at first too :) she showed me a timer app on her phone and put it to one hour..fine..i dont mind a timer app vs a provider who is always checking the clock.

I asked about BBBJ and she said she normally does not do it, but it depends on her inspection and hygiene. She got naked and boy was i in heaven, she matches my taste perfectly.

I layed on the bed, and she opened my legs and went to do the clean up, but i offered to shower since it was end of the day and she was so nice i wanted her to enjoy herself as well..She happily smiled and said sure..if you dont mind :)

I jumped in the shower...must admit RR inn showers are nice :)

After shower she was laying on the bed VERY sexy. She began a wonderful BBJ..i asked about sucking on the jewels, she said sure...since everything is yes to her..i asked so tell me whats no lol..she said pretty much whatever you want! I asked about Anal..and she said yes but thats more.$60 more! Wow i would have loved it but i always take exact money. (never tried anal before)

After BBJ she rode me in a very sexy way and even told me to touch her and play with her ( i was kinda in awe at her beauty). she leaned over and kissed me on the lips..no tongue. She was very GFE

I asked for doggy and with that booty bouncing i could not hold it in longer! After clean up, she brushed her teeth and we sat there butt naked and talked. She is a super nice girl and her conversation was so good that i didnt even cared for a 2nd or 3rd HAHA!

She is only at RR for a few more days..so i highly recommend her! I may try to go and see her over the weekend if she remains!

Eyes: green
Hair: Blonde
Race: Dominican
body: 10/10 (my opinion)
Breast: Real 10/10
Ass: 10/10
independent: yes

Service: bbj (depends on client), no cim, gfe no tongue, anal extra.

Tell her Jay recommended her. I told her that i will spread the word, since she normally works out of whiteplains and was testing the waters in LI

Utopia Review
TOFTT Alert!

Since i love RR Inn for the ease of access, I looked at some online ads for the keyword 'westbury' i filter through some the asian ads. I've already had my share of asian for the month lol! I found a few and text their number for location and she replied back to RR Inn!

A few back and forth text and she send an image to me which matches the RR bedroom! So i knew that she was 100% real. I asked her rate and it was 150HH and 200HH, i asked if its two pops and she replied 3! WOW

At this point, i had the $200 and told her i'd be there soon. Pulling into the parking lot, i called her and she sounded so cute over the phone! She quickly gave the room number and i made my way up.

Three knocks on the door and it opens with her behind it..in my mind i figured if it was an older latina i would just walked..but as i entered i looked at her and my mouth dropped to the floor! She had the most beautiful green eyes that i've ever seen!

Her hair was blonde, i am not sure if it was weaved in or wig or natural, she wore a sexy beach cover ups and when she turned around..that ass was very nice. Her ass was not overly sized or undersized, it was a perfect booty..WOW i wish i was with her now!

she seemed nervous at first, so she waited until i got undressed after i put the money on the table. I was a bit nervous at first too :) she showed me a timer app on her phone and put it to one hour..fine..i dont mind a timer app vs a provider who is always checking the clock.

I asked about BBBJ and she said she normally does not do it, but it depends on her inspection and hygiene. She got naked and boy was i in heaven, she matches my taste perfectly.

I layed on the bed, and she opened my legs and went to do the clean up, but i offered to shower since it was end of the day and she was so nice i wanted her to enjoy herself as well..She happily smiled and said sure..if you dont mind :)

After shower she was laying on the bed VERY sexy. She began a wonderful BBJ..i asked about sucking on the jewels, she said sure...since everything is yes to her..i asked so tell me whats no lol..she said pretty much whatever you want! I asked about Anal..and she said yes but thats more.$60 more! Wow i would have loved it but i always take exact money. (never tried anal before)

After BBJ she rode me in a very sexy way and even told me to touch her and play with her ( i was kinda in awe at her beauty). she leaned over and kissed me on the lips..no tongue. She was very GFE

I asked for doggy and with that booty bouncing i could not hold it in longer! After clean up, she brushed her teeth and we sat there butt naked and talked. She is a super nice girl and her conversation was so good that i didnt even cared for a 2nd or 3rd HAHA!

She is only at RR for a few more days..so i highly recommend her! I may try to go and see her over the weekend if she remains!

Tell her Jay recommended her. I told her that i will spread the word, since she normally works out of whiteplains and was testing the waters in LI
Once you do anal you won't want the snatch anymore..

Slick Rick.. I took your advice. I just saw her and took the HH for 150. (2 pops)...

I agree with you about everything looks wise, body wise, & personality All a 10.. perfect in my opinon.

She asked where I saw her ad and I said I didn’t, i came based off your review. She never heard of UG and after my first pop... which was pathetically fast for me.. (CBJ AND CG)..I’ve never came so quick in my life.. it was kind of embarrassing. So inbetween I brought her to the website showed her where to log in and told her to inquire about advertising. I told her if she advertised when she is on LI she will get rich. And I believe it. She will have a following as much or even more as Mandy and Sophia. She’s that good, and she is the complete package looks wise.

Everything covered might be a turn off for some of you guys... but this girl is hot!

Round 2.. I tried mish, wasn’t working for me.. asked for a HJ, which she did for a while.. I can’t believe she didn’t give up. The only bad thing about this visit was my fucking dick let me down today. I wanted to give this girl the business, and for the 1st time in a long time my dick... was a dick! Figures I get a girl this hot and I don’t show up.

I don’t think she is gonna be here long.. might leave tomorrow or Saturday. But she said she will def be advertising when she comes back.... which will hopefully be soon

I heard her phone go off quite a bit (on vibrate), so I think Slicks review and her discovery of UG will keep her on LI more often.

The pic below is her. She is sexier inmo now with the short blonde hair. C6399E76-B543-4246-96F4-EDB2C852F86A.jpeg

Nice review, Frogger, complete with photo. Love it. This gal is the spittin' image of an older Dominican lady that I am friends with. (But no benefits.) So this would be living out a fantasy for me. :cool:
This girl isn’t older, but I could see what you mean with the resemblence...you only see your friend when your drunk.. hence the blurry face.

Ha! I made a bad joke in a thread before you!! It’s been a great day!

Bad jokes? Me? Never. :D
I should have made it clearer that Lury is a younger version of my friend. The whole package - face, lips, hair, tits, body shape. She's like what my friend probably really looked like 20 years ago, well before I even knew her.

Frogger you think she is up for DATY?
Not my thing with providers so I didn’t inquire. But to “get started” she had me sit at the end of the bed. While she stood in front of me. I went to town on those natural perfect (IMO) tits for quite sometime. I rubbed her clit for a few while motor boating and got the feeling she was waiting for DATY.. in retrospect I probably should have went for it, would’ve loved to make her cum, considering my pathetic performance lol.. Next time I’ll give it a shot... but only if I’m the 1st visit.

Utopia Review
TOFTT Alert!

Excellent review sir, thanks!

V

Slick Rick.. I took your advice. I just saw her and took the HH for 150. (2 pops)...

I agree with you about everything looks wise, body wise, & personality All a 10.. perfect in my opinon.

She asked where I saw her ad and I said I didn’t, i came based off your review. She never heard of UG and after my first pop... which was pathetically fast for me.. (CBJ AND CG)..I’ve never came so quick in my life.. it was kind of embarrassing. So inbetween I brought her to the website showed her where to log in and told her to inquire about advertising. I told her if she advertised when she is on LI she will get rich. And I believe it. She will have a following as much or even more as Mandy and Sophia. She’s that good, and she is the complete package looks wise.

Everything covered might be a turn off for some of you guys... but this girl is hot!

Round 2.. I tried mish, wasn’t working for me.. asked for a HJ, which she did for a while.. I can’t believe she didn’t give up. The only bad thing about this visit was my fucking dick let me down today. I wanted to give this girl the business, and for the 1st time in a long time my dick... was a dick! Figures I get a girl this hot and I don’t show up.

I don’t think she is gonna be here long.. might leave tomorrow or Saturday. But she said she will def be advertising when she comes back.... which will hopefully be soon

I heard her phone go off quite a bit (on vibrate), so I think Slicks review and her discovery of UG will keep her on LI more often.

The pic below is her. She is sexier inmo now with the short blonde hair. View attachment 4233
Great review, frogger, thank you!

V

Utopia Review
TOFTT Alert!

Slick, just going some board Karma. Will be seeing her tonight! I’ll look for myself later, but if a mod can help me be lazy, lmk the contact for advertising here. She seemed anxious to do so last time.

Slick, just going some board Karma. Will be seeing her tonight! I’ll look for myself later, but if a mod can help me be lazy, lmk the contact for advertising here. She seemed anxious to do so last time.

Thanks frogger! I'm in FL this week for work :( I hope to see her the next time she visits

Ok so seened her recently. Agreed on the hh for 150.. Get to the spot went up to the room. Opens the door a pretty Dominican girl.. I was certainly pleased the way she looked. Small chit chat and $ on the counter. Puts the timer on her phone and shows it to me lol. Ask me if i saw her ad on ug and i said yes.. Clothes off and she throws the cover on. Starts giving a nice cbj with good effort but it isn't doing it for me. I ask her if she can blow me without the cover but saids no. So im like fuck it. So im like semi hard but i want to fuck her already so i ask to daty and she said ok and lays down. So as im doing my thing she's like super quiet with her eyes clothes, in my head im like this chic aint into the session or she's just too mechanical. So i tell her to blow me again i get semi hard and she hops on top, starts riding me but lackluster, no enthusiasm or motivation no talk or moans, the whole time she was with her eyes closed head tilted up to the ceiling. So im riding of her vibes and at this point i at least want to get my 150 worth and bust so i start thinking about fucking one of my S.A. girls and eventually blow in the bag. Gives me some wipes small chat again and i was out the door.. All in alll im not sure i will repeat. Shes a very pretty girl don't get me wrong, shes even nice but for me it was too mechanical and nothing gfe at all. Not sure how to place this one lol..

I had a totally different experience from Gold. Met her yesterday with no wait- if anything I was a few minutes late. I walked into the room, and I ask her about the food smell in her room (I thought it was McD's french fries- I was wrong). That turns into a playful but spirited discussion about various fast food restaurants until I go into the bathroom to shower up. I come out, and she takes off the robe she's wearing, leaving a clingy bathing suit (?) that didnt leave much to the imagination. A little LFK (no tongue) and I'm pulling off what's left of her clothes. I like what I see- she's a very pretty girl w a banging body- toned, curvy, with large naturals. I lay her on the bed, where nibbling was cut short because she is ticklish. She was, however, very responsive to DATY. After I got her to happyland, she told me to lay down and gave me a short but sensual BBBJ. I asked her to stop before I lost it, and we sampled Mish, spectacular CG and DS before i realized the time.
She's looking to set up shop locally. Totally worth the visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.