Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
performance & BBJ is “your results may vary”. If you are a fat ugly slob... just be happy to fuck a girl this hot! If she’s into you, GFE is on the table.
Second time you saw her you don't specify but I take the above statement that you did or are you putting yourself in the ugly fat slob category?

Keep an eye out, I saw a chick there twice last week. Familiar place on Little Neck. The apt looks the same. Maybe they are slowly returning, only one person there so not like in the past but it was nice to see it may be an option again going forward.
I wish they come back. They had some pretty hot chics.

That's the contact name he probably uses in his address book ; )
Thanks. And his telling us that does us some good how? You guys didn't want to heed my suggestion for screename reveals. Now everyone is still using their own method. And to take it one step further, you are now going to confuse it more by speaking in riddles with the contact names that you use to hide these girls from your SO's. Good moves, guys.

Lury told me she wants to be back Monday. She’s been in touch with Slinky to advertise when she’s back. Shes is just trying to figure out how to pay on PayPal with a giftcard to secure her peronal info.

Status
Not open for further replies.