Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she didnt like me lol
Sounds like a classic case of YMMV between you and some of the other guys who reviewed her. And if you think about, why wouldn't reactions like this occur on the part of the provider. Just think of how many times we've seen guys critique providers differently as far as their initial reaction to looks or demeanor. Maybe there really was something about you that she didn't care for.

Sounds like a classic case of YMMV between you and some of the other guys who reviewed her. And if you think about, why wouldn't reactions like this occur on the part of the provider. Just think of how many times we've seen guys critique providers differently as far as their initial reaction to looks or demeanor. Maybe there really was something about you that she didn't care for.
Lol maybe. She did say i reminded her of her boyfriend

Are you sure she didn't say that you reminded her of her husband?

That would be more consistent with:
...doing my thing she's like super quiet with her eyes closed, ...she's just too mechanical. ... lackluster, no enthusiasm or motivation no talk or moans
Lol. Nah She said boyfriend. He must be awesome n good looking hahaha.

Slick Rick.. I took your advice. I just saw her and took the HH for 150. (2 pops)...

I agree with you about everything looks wise, body wise, & personality All a 10.. perfect in my opinon.

She asked where I saw her ad and I said I didn’t, i came based off your review. She never heard of UG and after my first pop... which was pathetically fast for me.. (CBJ AND CG)..I’ve never came so quick in my life.. it was kind of embarrassing. So inbetween I brought her to the website showed her where to log in and told her to inquire about advertising. I told her if she advertised when she is on LI she will get rich. And I believe it. She will have a following as much or even more as Mandy and Sophia. She’s that good, and she is the complete package looks wise.

Everything covered might be a turn off for some of you guys... but this girl is hot!

Round 2.. I tried mish, wasn’t working for me.. asked for a HJ, which she did for a while.. I can’t believe she didn’t give up. The only bad thing about this visit was my fucking dick let me down today. I wanted to give this girl the business, and for the 1st time in a long time my dick... was a dick! Figures I get a girl this hot and I don’t show up.

I don’t think she is gonna be here long.. might leave tomorrow or Saturday. But she said she will def be advertising when she comes back.... which will hopefully be soon

I heard her phone go off quite a bit (on vibrate), so I think Slicks review and her discovery of UG will keep her on LI more often.

The pic below is her. She is sexier inmo now with the short blonde hair. View attachment 4233
That's a sexy girl!! Very good review fellas. All of you who see her enjoy. Sounds like overall most of you have had a good time with her. Smart of you all to tell her to advertise here and to set up shop here. Being proactive and keeping a sexy girl here :D

Utopia Guide Review
914-912-8585
Seems like it's very YMMV with her, depending on if she likes you, perhaps.
Saw her recently (thanks for the intel, SlickRick), and took the hour so wouldn't have to rush, and because I enjoy a good GFE.
No wait in parking lot, got to the room and she was just as described. Stunning body,
firm, well proportioned, gorgeous butt; natural, soft, large breasts; Beautiful eyes. She was wearing sexy lingerie under a cover up and very high heels which she never took off.
I arrived freshly showered, and made sure she knew that. Took care of donation, easy small talk for while, her english is good. She advised no tongue kissing, everything covered; denied my request for BBBJ, said she doesn't do that.
Started by standing in front of me while I was sitting on the bed, so kissed those luscious breasts for while. Onto the bed, tried to kiss to set the mood, but her lips remained tightly sealed, and she was unresponsive. Continued with gentle kisses, working my way to DATY, she remained quiet, motionless throughout.
I had now lost whatever arousal I had before, and asked to move on to the cbj, which was ok. Now semi hard, tried doggie, hoping the sight of that gorgeous butt would get me going again. Her mechanical, detached attitude really didn't do it for me, so I gave up and just asked to finish with the cbj. Hands me wipes to clean up, and goes to sit on the Other bed, still a half hour left. Nothing GFE at all, even though I expressed that preference, so I got dressed and left.
She is pretty, and has a real rocking body. The experience didn't do it for me though, wouldn't repeat. Also wasn't keen on the unsolicited text advising me of her availability a few days later.

Some observations on this thread:
First off thanks slickrick for sharing!

Regarding her YMMV, read the reviews. The only two guys who got Bbbj were the ones who showered after they got there.
No one got DFK, although one monger said he got LFK, he added "no tongue". Well to me that is not LFK - light French kissing. French kissing to me implies use of the tongue.

The guys who got the less mechanical sessions seemed to be the ones who engaged in conversation about other stuff first.
That said I tend to approach reviews that start with "run don't walk" and end with "tell them so and so sent you" with caution.
If she is not UTR and her number is out there on the internet and she activitily advertises why would there be a need to mention another monger?

The initial review covered all the important aspects. But if don't want to get set up for disappointment read carefully.
I think some of guys were expecting too much.

Utopia Guide Review
914-912-8585
Seems like it's very YMMV with her, depending on if she likes you, perhaps.
Saw her recently (thanks for the intel, SlickRick), and took the hour so wouldn't have to rush, and because I enjoy a good GFE.
No wait in parking lot, got to the room and she was just as described. Stunning body,
firm, well proportioned, gorgeous butt; natural, soft, large breasts; Beautiful eyes. She was wearing sexy lingerie under a cover up and very high heels which she never took off.
I arrived freshly showered, and made sure she knew that. Took care of donation, easy small talk for while, her english is good. She advised no tongue kissing, everything covered; denied my request for BBBJ, said she doesn't do that.
Started by standing in front of me while I was sitting on the bed, so kissed those luscious breasts for while. Onto the bed, tried to kiss to set the mood, but her lips remained tightly sealed, and she was unresponsive. Continued with gentle kisses, working my way to DATY, she remained quiet, motionless throughout.
I had now lost whatever arousal I had before, and asked to move on to the cbj, which was ok. Now semi hard, tried doggie, hoping the sight of that gorgeous butt would get me going again. Her mechanical, detached attitude really didn't do it for me, so I gave up and just asked to finish with the cbj. Hands me wipes to clean up, and goes to sit on the Other bed, still a half hour left. Nothing GFE at all, even though I expressed that preference, so I got dressed and left.
She is pretty, and has a real rocking body. The experience didn't do it for me though, wouldn't repeat. Also wasn't keen on the unsolicited text advising me of her availability a few days later.
My session was kinda the same..

I had a hh session with her a few days ago. I was very pleased with her looks, and the boobs were really nice. A big plus for me.

The rest of the session was plus and minus, but overall I was pleased. As she was reaching for the cover to do a CBJ, I mentioned that I would prefer BBBJ, and she complied. I hadn’t taken a shower when I got there, but I was certainly clean. The BBBJ was excellent, by the way.

We went on to mish after a bit, which was also pretty nice. Any attempts at kissing were met with a closed mouth, as others have said. Didn’t get around to any daty on this visit.

Not totally ideal, but overall i was pleased and would see her again.

-==Utopia Review==-

I just got back from visiting Lury. This was my second time visiting her, and the more I spend with her, the more i like her even more!

She wore this very SEXY black bikini that really made her look even more sexy than she is. We spent about 30mins talking, which I learnt that she is going to be leaving on Saturday. After she leaves, she will be out of state for a few months..bummer! Finally i found someone that i like, and she is going away.

Anyways, there is no need for description, everything is well reviewed on this thread. I paid for an hour, but i probably spend a good 2 hours with her because we chatted so much. I would like to think that we became friends. (Hopefully that is not a conflict of interest considering i post on here)

We began our session with a CBJ ( i didnt ask for a BBJ because i did not shower prior to our start and I had to run out after and did not want to smell too fresh to prevent any questions being ask by you know who).

My first visit was a BBJ, but that was after i showered. Her BBJ skills were 10/10 in my opinion, however her CBJ still is very good as well. She starts off slow and plays with JR with her tongue along with her sucking of the jewels. I wish i could make a video of her blonde hair bobbing up and down.

After the CBJ, i sucked on her beautiful tits for a few minutes. Driving over and thinking about her got me VERY hard, i believe i entered the lobby with a hard on..YES i was that GUY!

After the CBJ, we moved onto doggy..Seeing that booty from the back is really hard to not bust a nut..however, I was able to hold out for 1.5minutes before busting a nut...YES she made me into a minute man. I feel i need to hit the gym to keep up with her now.

We spent some time talking, as mentioned by many here, she REALLY is a very nice girl. I wish i was rich so i can take her out of this job and give her a mansion to live in and be happy..omg, am i going nuts? did i go soft on myself? She really reminds me of someone i knew along time ago!

I do not know what else to write in here, but i know for a FACT i will miss her very much when she is gone, I told her to txt me when she returns... hopefully sooner than later. Until then, i am going to relax and spend my money for a gym membership so i can be better prepared :) (Lets start a new thread on gyms around long island to help me decide)

Lastly, when she returns, I will help her register to utopia (she asked me). She will post her listing on here, so in a few months she will also be replying to some threads :). I explained that it cost to list etc, and she is fine with that.

Hour 200

I Love Lury she’s such a sweet person . I’ve seen her 5 times already and we actually became good friends along the way . She is very gentle but gives the best BJ in the county ! Yummm I miss her already
I told her about this post, and she mentioned that she never saw anyone more than 2 times..and have no idea why someone posted this..

Status
Not open for further replies.