Losing weight the right way.

jayp67 said:
I heard from a nutritionist that Powerade is by far the worst sports drink out there-

I don't know what the deal is on the nutrition end.. but Powerade reminds me of Gatorade in its early days... very watered down. Gatorade has improved its tastes remarkably over the years and isn't bad considering it does replenish lost electrolytes like sodium and potassium and quenches the thirst. It's also much lower in sugar than a typical soda or sports drink.... I think only 40 cals a (6oz) serving as opposed to about 100-120 found in a coke.

Kimmie, I like your fat rican ass, just the way it is. The jiggle of your thighs, make my churrizzo mucho horny! The only way a fat, lazy, ho, like you, can lose weight is to fuck alot in reverse cowgirl position, and go on a all-semen diet.

drop your rates to $100, and get a hotel room in midtown. You'll lose 30 pounds and gain $10,000 in 30 days.

jayp67 said:
Hi Kimmie,

Just noticed this thread and it seems that alot of fellow UGers have given you some very good advice. (We actually met about 3 years ago at the Red Door club downtown.)

I can only add -

most people I know find cardio boring (myself included!)-

so, with the warm weather here try your hand at some outdoor activities!

I know you like baseball. Have you ever played softball or would you consider trying to find a team to play with? How about getting on a bike and riding around a nearby park/boardwalk? Or if you're up for it, a jog along the shore is a great workout. Do you have anyone you could play frisbee with? Cardio is alot less boring if you are "playing".

Just something to consider. Hope this helps a bit.

Good luck with your progress and keep us posted!

JP67
Oh I wish I recalled you. I had many a good times at the Red Door... well..sometimes..

I love your ideas about summer activities. My daughter loves softball. We always go to amusement parks, and I have a new puppy to throw the frisbee with, even though he would probably hump it when I threw it back. But great ideas really. Thank you.

vermeer said:
Kimmie, I like your fat rican ass, just the way it is. The jiggle of your thighs, make my churrizzo mucho horny! The only way a fat, lazy, ho, like you, can lose weight is to fuck alot in reverse cowgirl position, and go on a all-semen diet.
Stop talking dirty to me. ::blush: I may have to masturbate tonight thinking about you. :O)

Kimmie said:
Does anyone know? Because I am starting to give up.

I lost a massive amount of weight last year, the wrong way, not eating.

I literally ate once a week. But when I got tired of that after 8 months I started to eat again and gained back all I lost, plus... :O(

So Now I am back at Golds Gym. Doing my thing, sweating my ass off and not a single pound has gone. I was told some crapola about gaining muscle helps you burn fat blah blah, but I am not falling for that.

Ok, so question for anyone out there thats healthy and in shape...

Is doing cardio only the best way to lose weight fast, or a combo of weights and cardio?
I quit smoking over a month ago and guess what happened? I gained 3 lbs.! You know what else happened? My waist went down 2 inches. When I quit smoking, I took my new found energy and put it to resistance training. When you pack on muscle, you'll burn more calories so hit the weights and before you worry about getting bulky from muscle, here's a little fact for you. Fat takes up more space than muscle. Know what that means? It means that if you gain fat, you'll become bigger than if you gained muscle so don't worry about getting overly muscular because muscle helps you lose fat by burning those extra calories for you. A combination of diet and resistance training is the quickest way to lose bodyfat and yes, it is a quicker combination for fat loss than cardio and diet. The reason for that is because cardio leads to muscle loss and muscle loss leads to fewer calories burned. Cardio also slows your metabolism down by lowering your resting heart rate so the only time cardio is beneficial for fat loss is during the actual exercise (walking, bike, stairclimber). Don't get me wrong, cardio is great for conditioning, but as a former personal trainer, I know for a fact that cardio is not as beneficial for bodyfat loss as resistance training because building muscle helps you burn calories all the time while cardio only helps you burn calories while you're doing the cardio. Why do you think you see so many people at the gym on the treadmill everyday and look the same way 6 months later?

Ozzy said:
EXERCISE!

Eating a healthy diet goes without saying. But you could eat and drink carrots and water all fucking day, if you don't speed up your metabolism with exercise it won't help. It takes time... probably several weeks before the daily execise speeds you up, but it will happen. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You could also do coke or speed to boost your metabolism as well. Speaking of which.... I was in a Vitamin Shoppe the other day and they told me Xenadrine (w/efedra) is back on the market down here (if not, its available in Canada and on line). Dat will speed you up, reduce an appetite and knock off the weight pronto.... I highly recomend Xenadrine so long as its used in moderation.
Ozzy, if you're referring to cardiorespiratory exercise as in running or walking, your metabolism will not speed up from that form of exercise. Cardiorespiratory exercise slows down your metabolism by making your resting heart rate more efficient or slowing it down as you become healthier. If you meant resistance training would increase her metabolism, this would be true if she gained some muscle mass, but increasing muscle mass is very difficult while she's in a caloric deficit so if she's dieting and doing resistance exercises at the same time, she still may not gain any muscle, but if she's lucky, she'll keep what she has. Keeping what she has still leads to no increased metabolic rate so truthfully, it's an uphill battle for anyone trying to lose bodyfat successfully, but it can be done.

kimura said:
Ozzy, if you're referring to cardiorespiratory exercise as in running or walking, your metabolism will not speed up from that form of exercise. Cardiorespiratory exercise slows down your metabolism by making your resting heart rate more efficient or slowing it down as you become healthier.
You are not correct. Your resting heart rate does not slow down because your metabolism slows down. It slows down because when your body gets fit the process of transferring oxygen and nutrients from the blood to the cells to produce energy becomes more efficient - so your heart has to pump less blood to produce the same amount of energy. You still need the same amount oxygen and nutrients to maintain the resting metabolism - the heart just has to work less to get them where they have to be.

It is also well known that the metabolism is elevated for hours after an aerobic exercise - so your burn more than just the calories to run the miles. This is a different process from the repair of cells after a weight workout.

Unless you are very overweight or you are giong up hills, it's hard to get an aerobic benefit from walking.

Jogging Kimmie's memory-

Hey Kimmie,

3 years ago you wrote:

I just wanna know who is the person who said his name was "John" wearing the baseball cap, and he held my perfume, lipstick and cell phone while I was looking for something in my purse???
He was one fine ass mutha fucka. I want him!!

BTW, had a lot a fun AGAIN! Lolita is just too fine, I had to have her, and I did.. over and over... but Isis..she gives the best..everything. Her tits are amazing, and her ass is..amazing... her everything is amazing..

Also, I had a sexy threesome in the VIP room. THAT was loads of fun..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Happy Hooker : 04-03-2003 at 08:54 AM.

- good luck with the training!!!

kimura said:
Ozzy, if you're referring to cardiorespiratory exercise as in running or walking, your metabolism will not speed up from that form of exercise. Cardiorespiratory exercise slows down your metabolism by making your resting heart rate more efficient or slowing it down as you become healthier. If you meant resistance training would increase her metabolism, this would be true if she gained some muscle mass, but increasing muscle mass is very difficult while she's in a caloric deficit so if she's dieting and doing resistance exercises at the same time, she still may not gain any muscle, but if she's lucky, she'll keep what she has. Keeping what she has still leads to no increased metabolic rate so truthfully, it's an uphill battle for anyone trying to lose bodyfat successfully, but it can be done.

I said swimming.

jayp67 said:
Hey Kimmie,

3 years ago you wrote:

I just wanna know who is the person who said his name was "John" wearing the baseball cap, and he held my perfume, lipstick and cell phone while I was looking for something in my purse???
He was one fine ass mutha fucka. I want him!!
OMG! I remember you!!!

Damn!!!! You still look good? After I lose a few, do you need some head?
:O)

I am not the right person to give advice

But diet & exercise is the only way.

Chuck has been dieting and spending 4 hours in the gym every night and you have to see his body.

I have old pictures of him, from few years ago when he was younger and looked like a boy with big muscles.

I have some pictures of him now, in the same poses, and he is a man with a better defined & muscular body than he was before.

Diet & exercise does change a body...but only if the person is WILLING to stick to it.

Providers gain weight because we are in bed all day sucking dick and the only walk we do is from the bed to the door and back to the bed few times a day.

That puts LOTS of weight in your bodies....no matter if we either suck dick or fuck.

Chuck inspired me again...to start with training and dieting...so I'm being good and shedding slowly.

And genetics also plays a big part on us too...

My wife has me on a very healthy diet. I cut out practically all sugars (just an occasional soda and cookies) and eat fruit and salad every day in smaller portions. I've lost 20 pounds in just under two months. I'm holding off on the exercise until I'm ready to get toned up.

I changed my eating habits 2 years ago and became a vegan. I know of which you speak Betty regarding Chuck's diet. It will never become popular among the general population though as there is truely no excitement in eating that way. Being on that type of diet though enhances ones discipline. I have that innate quality for about 2 weeks then the harmones take over and, though I still stick with vegan stuff, it's fattening as well if I am not careful.

If I gain, the numbers go down.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Kimmie I used to starve myself and eat once every other day. I went from 180 lbs to 102 lbs and it looks horrible when you do it like that.

You also mess up your metabolism. Sure I looked great and could wear designer clothes but it aged my body about 10 years because skin only has so much elasticity. I Went from a 44FFF to a 34b, a size 16 to a size zero. Lets just say I looked better with my clothes on lol. Now I'm about 130lbs. Got my 36 D cups back nice and full and I'm between a 5 and a 7 these days.

Yeah, I feel fat, but everyone says this is the best I've looked in years. It's a body image problem alot of women have.

Eat several small meals a day, it helps boost your metabolism and you MUST do some type of toning if you plan on loosing alot of weight.

Rebock step is my favorite workout.