Long Island Street Action

I miss the old early morning Straight Path action.
Lala was always reliable! And there were always other options.
I'm a sucker for sexy black girls so this was always a happy hunting ground for me.
Ah yes Lala. Haven't done SW's in a while — at least a year. Just curious (although I do not intend to do that scene again) have you cruised there lately in early am? I have #'s on my burner of several of the girls there and if I didn't see anyone out (almost always someone I knew was out) I would send out texts; one would always respond back and we would set up a pickup point.

I’ve mentioned this area a while ago in the past. Corner of Sunrise and 35th st in Copiague. Right near the Days Inn and where they’re building the new super huge Bolla market.

I’ve seen girls hanging around the gas station and in the Wendy’s parking lot in the past. But nothing I was interested in.

........ Until early this morning. left the house trying to make it into work on time. I’m sitting there right at the light waiting to cross over sunrise, and a late 20’s LSW comes around the corner. She Looked dead at me. I was a little shocked. But I managed to nod back . She walked towards my car nodding yes and I opened my door. Curly Long black hair. Face had some mileage , but still very cute. In a raspy voice , she says “Hello Papi”. Great stripper body. no waist, thick latina butt, small B cups up top. I managed to say hello back and put my hand on her leg. She takes my hand and moves it towards her crotch. She asks if I want to have sex with her. I said that I would love to but I have to be at work . BBBJ? She immediately says 50 very buisness like. All I had was 20’s so I said I would give her 60 if she did a nice job with good clean up.

We went across sunrise and parked near the Bus yard by New Highway. Took care of the financials and she went to work like a true pro. Deep Throating my man hood while Rubbing my taint and balls. She undid her pants so I could finger both of her entrances. Both holes had practically no resistance. I had 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink with no complaints. I didn’t last very long. 4-5 minutes. Told her I was gonna cum and she clamped down full Deep throat and I fully drained down her gullet. My eyes so rolled in the back of my head. Cleaned up using wet naps that I keep in my glove box.

Couldn’t tell if there were any marks on her. It was in the low 30’s this morning. She was wearing black Jeans. Knee high boots and a leather coat. Said her name was Tatiana... she got up fast and left.

I sat there for a few minutes to gather myself and to text my boss that I would be a few minutes late. I noticed she was headed right towards the Days Inn. Maybe she’s working there? Maybe she’s meeting her supplier for her fix? I don’t know.

But it was definitely awesome head....

:cool:

I’ve mentioned this area a while ago in the past. Corner of Sunrise and 35th st in Copiague. Right near the Days Inn and where they’re building the new super huge Bolla market.

I’ve seen girls hanging around the gas station and in the Wendy’s parking lot in the past. But nothing I was interested in.
That area and across the street just past the fruit tree on Bethpage Rd used to be a happy hunting ground for SW's during the 90's. Some of them were in really bad shape — I remember seeing two of them (WSW's) camped in a bunch of raggy blankets on top of some cardboard under the Great Neck Rd overpass over Sunrise (right at the top where the overpass structure meets Great Neck Rd.) Total crack druggies and I guess even the welfare motel there didn't want them. The famous Shelia (not a druggie BTW) used to hang further up on Great Neck Rd and also on Albany (BillyS, you remember Shelia?).
Area got cleaned up a bit past 10 years Once the trailer park got closed down. Even Erica (best BBBJCIM ever)left the area to go further east.

That area and across the street just past the fruit tree on Bethpage Rd used to be a happy hunting ground for SW's during the 90's. Some of them were in really bad shape — I remember seeing two of them (WSW's) camped in a bunch of raggy blankets on top of some cardboard under the Great Neck Rd overpass over Sunrise (right at the top where the overpass structure meets Great Neck Rd.) Total crack druggies and I guess even the welfare motel there didn't want them. The famous Shelia (not a druggie BTW) used to hang further up on Great Neck Rd and also on Albany (BillyS, you remember Shelia?).
Area got cleaned up a bit past 10 years Once the trailer park got closed down. Even Erica (best BBBJCIM ever)left the area to go further east.
I’ve gotten lucky a handful of times along Sunrise between Hubbard’s Path and Rte 110. They don’t walk that path regularly. But you’ll catch one heading home from one of the local motels early on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Picked one up at Mikes super Citgo. This skinny blonde that used to moan while she was sucking you dry around Lindenhurst on sunrise. A few lucky hotel pick ups etc...

There also use to be this horrific looking beast that hung out at the Hubbard’s Path overpass . She looked like a deformed female version of Carrot Top.

Could never bring myself to that level......:rolleyes:

Cruised hemp stroll. Saw Gianna walking. I haven’t seen her for a while. Picked her up for a quick hit. Parked in a lot behind local bldg. she was about to get in the back and she spotted a marked cop suv. We split right away found another spot for a quick bbt swallow .3.

Went by CI yest thinking it was friday and girls would be out trying to get paid. I guess due to the rain there wasnt anything good. Speed walker of course, and "tati". Ive never tried tati myself, she seems a bit hyper all the time and I think ive read in this thread shes a bit sketchy.

Has anyone found anything near the Bwood train station lately?