Long Island Street Action

I’m with you it’s been a drought in Huntington for years. Got lucky a couple of weeks ago found a friend walking on 110. She was from hemp/Freeport stroll. HSW 28 skinny but nice had a good conversation .2. I picked her up next day to drive her home freebie for the ride. Amy I did see a few months ago. WSW 25 BBW. She’s down for anything BBJ is toothy and FS is just ok .3. She was by 7-11 by RR. She lives in enpt by train station I haven’t been looking for her. If you find something I would appreciate the info. Wish I had digits but you know how these Sw are.

Hempstead has been great to me lately.. found Jess on the stroll after losing her number damage was .20 for BBBJ hit her up the other night and opted for BBBJ for .20 and then I told her I wanted to fuck her and she just asked for .10 more Covered my preference. Yesterday I cruised by just because I was in the area and a WSW by the name of Jade beautiful eyes you could tell she was banging before heroine came into her life, track marks all over arms. She was walking with a strut down terrace with the locals hollering at her

Hempstead has been great to me lately.. found Jess on the stroll after losing her number damage was .20 for BBBJ hit her up the other night and opted for BBBJ for .20 and then I told her I wanted to fuck her and she just asked for .10 more Covered my preference. Yesterday I cruised by just because I was in the area and a WSW by the name of Jade beautiful eyes you could tell she was banging before heroine came into her life, track marks all over arms. She was walking with a strut down terrace with the locals hollering at her
Day ,night ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you have Jess’s number any reason you can’t share?
Here is your answer

Yes, you are correct in that only publicly posted phone numbers should be mentioned in a review. The reason you cited is one concern. Another is that maybe the provider doesn't want her number revealed. I know of too many instances where members have later contacted us and asked us to remove information they revealed about a provider because they caught flack from the girl for doing so.

Jade is cute and fun for a nice BBBJ