Long Island Street Action

there was a hot dominican girl out the other night that gave me an amazing bj, she had some amazing tits and kept asking me if I wanted to screw her raw, I wasn't trusting it, but I let her blow me, funny enough she blew me covered but kept tell me to screw her uncovered, weird

May I ask where?
I think terrace and hilton, -
oh I forgot to mention that this chick also was asking me what days are good to be out there, but she knew so much about the back streets and everything that I'm like, wtf? how is she new to the area?

That’s interesting because I saw this hot Latina standing on the corner of Terrace and Hilton and she was just standing there. Well dressed and not a druggie at all. Something didn’t seem right tho. Passed twice and no eye contact. Wonder if it’s the same one.

That’s interesting because I saw this hot Latina standing on the corner of Terrace and Hilton and she was just standing there. Well dressed and not a druggie at all. Something didn’t seem right tho. Passed twice and no eye contact. Wonder if it’s the same one.
was it terrace and hilton?
maybe she didn't notice you, its the road that goes down to the bank and into the home depot parking lot
If that's it then yeah that was her, long black hair, not a druggie at all, that's consistent,
But their really is something real strange about the whole ordeal,
said she was from pennsylvania but she knew the terrain like the back of her fucking hand,
not only this but she knew exactly where to park which to be honest I let her tits get the best of me because that would've been a perfect spot to get me arrested or robbed,
even weirder yet there was a black unmarked and all tinted car that pulled up while she was blowing me and I was freaking out so then it pulled away
I think I was under sights but may not have been desireable,
It's safe to say I won't be going back there, proceed with extreme caution and choose your own spot if you wanna chance it,
It was definitely a good and cheap blow though,
and she really knew how to caress my cock as I was driving

I think terrace and hilton, -
oh I forgot to mention that this chick also was asking me what days are good to be out there, but she knew so much about the back streets and everything that I'm like, wtf? how is she new to the area?
It could be her boyfriend or pimp or other..
Were the plate from PA..?
She could be someone who worked the Hempstead stroll in the past..
I always get hesitant if my streetwalker don't look like one...
Too many episodes of COPS ..

I had some down time and passed through CI today around 2pm. I only saw the famous "speed walker" aka Josie. I also saw a over weight wsw behind the laundry. She looked annoyed none was picking her up haha. I decided to pass through the near by supermarket as a short cut. I noticed 2 people sitting in cars facing the laundrymat.

One person in each car, both facing church st. One was in a maroon Toyota Rav4 and the other was in a black Honda fit. I thought nothing of it at first. Maybe waiting for someone in the market although parked far for that to be the case. I drove around a bit hitting the "usual spots" and decided to park in the rear parking lot of the laundry palace. Of a sudden both cars raced through Mcgrath st and through the parking lot. I didnt follow them, soon after a marked car rolled through coming from their direction. Right after that, both toyota and the honda reset back at their original locations.

I think they were more focus on drug deals, as the SW's were in plain sight the entire time. Yet you never know. Figured id pass on the information.