Long Island Street Action

Late night holiday party yesterday. I don't drink (other vices though) so I drove my friend home to Rockville Centre after 2 AM. Driving back north on Peninsula to head north on Franklin. I cut over to Fulton to see if there was any action. Saw a woman near the bus stop in front of the Home Depot shopping center, by the A T & T store. Didn't look like an obvious SW but she wasn't at the bus stop. I pulled over rolled down the window and she walked right up. Latina late 30's maybe a 6 or 7. I asked her if she needed a ride. She said she was waiting for lift to a job in Jamaica. I said it's cold out, why don't you wait in my warm car. She got right in. I touched her hands and told her they feel cold. She said she was. I drove around the corner and she guided me to a quiet place in front of Home Depot. I parked between two trucks. Talked a little, rubbed her hands, no objection. I put my hand in her knee and rubbed. No objection. Moved to her thigh. No objection. I asked, "Le gusta". She smiled and said yes. I put her hand on my crotch and she started rubbing. I moved my seat back and dropped my pants. She started a hand job. I said will you suck. She asked, "you pay me". I offered $20.
Game on. Pretty good bbj. Nice suction, tongue and dt. She was very enthusiastic and eager to please. Popped in her mouth and she spit out the door. Drove her around to bus stop. She said she's there most nights at 2:30 waiting for her ride. I'm pretty sure this wasn't her first rodeo. I couldn't check out her body because she was wearing a puffy down type coat. For $20 definitely would repeat. Other things might be available. Feliz Navidad.

Late night holiday party yesterday. I don't drink (other vices though) so I drove my friend home to Rockville Centre after 2 AM. Driving back north on Peninsula to head north on Franklin. I cut over to Fulton to see if there was any action. Saw a woman near the bus stop in front of the Home Depot shopping center, by the A T & T store. Didn't look like an obvious SW but she wasn't at the bus stop. I pulled over rolled down the window and she walked right up. Latina late 30's maybe a 6 or 7. I asked her if she needed a ride. She said she was waiting for lift to a job in Jamaica. I said it's cold out, why don't you wait in my warm car. She got right in. I touched her hands and told her they feel cold. She said she was. I drove around the corner and she guided me to a quiet place in front of Home Depot. I parked between two trucks. Talked a little, rubbed her hands, no objection. I put my hand in her knee and rubbed. No objection. Moved to her thigh. No objection. I asked, "Le gusta". She smiled and said yes. I put her hand on my crotch and she started rubbing. I moved my seat back and dropped my pants. She started a hand job. I said will you suck. She asked, "you pay me". I offered $20.
Game on. Pretty good bbj. Nice suction, tongue and dt. She was very enthusiastic and eager to please. Popped in her mouth and she spit out the door. Drove her around to bus stop. She said she's there most nights at 2:30 waiting for her ride. I'm pretty sure this wasn't her first rodeo. I couldn't check out her body because she was wearing a puffy down type coat. For $20 definitely would repeat. Other things might be available. Feliz Navidad.
Was she kind of thick?

Did my first SW stroll today, well first successful one! Around 8:30 am I was just cruising around Jackson st in Hempstead where I made eye contact with a WSW who at first looked too cute to be a WSW and I thought it was more of a CPS worker lol. I decided to turn around and oddly the light turns red right where she’s standing so I nod hello at her she ask me if im hanging out and I ask her if she needs a ride she gets in ask if I’m a cop I say no are you and she starts grabbing my dick and rubbing her pussy she offered BBBJ but I only do CBJ so we stopped by and got a $1 condom. Pulled up into some random parking lot for a great CBJ damage was only .20 no fuss no problem dropped her off and took her number down. White girl with blonde hair didn’t have BO but had a horrendous smell of cigarettes.. would repeat.. am I allowed to post number?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my first SW stroll today, well first successful one! Around 8:30 am I was just cruising around Jackson st where I made eye contact with a WSW who at first looked too cute to be a WSW and I thought it was more of a CPS worker lol. I decided to turn around and oddly the light turns red right where she’s standing so I nod hello at her she ask me if im hanging out and I ask her if she needs a ride she gets in ask if I’m a cop I say no are you and she starts grabbing my dick and rubbing her pussy she offered BBBJ but I only do CBJ so we stopped by and got a $1 condom. Pulled up into some random parking lot for a great CBJ damage was only .20 no fuss no problem dropped her off and took her number down. White girl with blonde hair didn’t have BO but had a horrendous smell of cigarettes.. would repeat.. am I allowed to post number?
Which town was this?

MOD NOTE: I edited his original post to reflect his answer - Hempstead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my first SW stroll today, well first successful one! Around 8:30 am I was just cruising around Jackson st where I made eye contact with a WSW who at first looked too cute to be a WSW and I thought it was more of a CPS worker lol. I decided to turn around and oddly the light turns red right where she’s standing so I nod hello at her she ask me if im hanging out and I ask her if she needs a ride she gets in ask if I’m a cop I say no are you and she starts grabbing my dick and rubbing her pussy she offered BBBJ but I only do CBJ so we stopped by and got a $1 condom. Pulled up into some random parking lot for a great CBJ damage was only .20 no fuss no problem dropped her off and took her number down. White girl with blonde hair didn’t have BO but had a horrendous smell of cigarettes.. would repeat.. am I allowed to post number?
I don’t believe posting number that is not advertised is permitted.

Tried Jackson st myself today. Never been out that way. Def a busy area for sure. No success, tried a few other spots on the way back east and nothing.

Have yet to be successful get an SW.

Honestly I’m not sure but I think you can only post numbers of girls from their ad. I believe otherwise it would actually be soliciting Aka pimping her out lol. Obviously I could be way off and better to wait until a Mod or someone that knows for sure.
Yes, you are correct in that only publicly posted phone numbers should be mentioned in a review. The reason you cited is one concern. Another is that maybe the provider doesn't want her number revealed. I know of too many instances where members have later contacted us and asked us to remove information they revealed about a provider because they caught flack from the girl for doing so.

Yes, you are correct in that only publicly posted phone numbers should be mentioned in a review. The reason you cited is one concern. Another is that maybe the provider doesn't want her number revealed. I know of too many instances where members have later contacted us and asked us to remove information they revealed about a provider because they caught flack from the girl for doing so.
Another issue is providing information on a provider who has left the business and now works at a legit job with a legit life. The Newspapers have no problem doing this e.g., the late Linda Marchiano, a.k.a. Linda Lovelace of Deep Throat, and on this site there was at least one Wyandanch SW who got clean, moved out of the area and was seen and ID'd at a large retail store where she worked as a clerk. IMHO, this is just wrong and they should be able to keep and live their legit life unexposed (Poster asked moderator to remove info and was removed).
Just my 2¢.

Around 8:30 am...she offered BBBJ but I only do CBJ so we stopped by and got a $1 condom. Pulled up into some random parking lot for a great CBJ damage was only .20 no fuss no problem dropped her off and took her number down. White girl with blonde hair...
Interesting first time. Where did you buy a $1 condom???? The last thing I want to do is make stops with a sw in my car. Random parking lot at 8:30am in Hempstead is a risk, you got balls for a first time. Blond is a rare find, WITH a phone is even less more rare!

Interesting first time. Where did you buy a $1 condom???? The last thing I want to do is make stops with a sw in my car. Random parking lot at 8:30am in Hempstead is a risk, you got balls for a first time. Blond is a rare find, WITH a phone is even less more rare!
It was at some corner store bodega it was my first time and I was kind of nervous and yes I was expecting some cracked out BSW I swear I thought this lady was a CPS worker or something but obvsiouslly as she got closer she didn’t appear so anymore. I have dark tints on my window so I just turned off my car. I texted Jessica last night for repeat but she was in valley stream

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
If you could convince her to take one month here she would be off the street for sure. Of course her price point would then change

It was at some corner store bodega it was my first time and I was kind of nervous and yes I was expecting some cracked out BSW I swear I thought this lady was a CPS worker or something but obvsiouslly as she got closer she didn’t appear so anymore. I have dark tints on my window so I just turned off my car. I texted Jessica last night for repeat but she was in valley stream
A word to the wise (actually a couple of words to the wise):

NYS law — front side windows cannot block more than 30% of the light. Remember Genius's rule: only break one law at a time
You are just asking to be stopped (and giving LE a legitimate excuse to do it) if you are in a dicey area with tinted windows.

If I were to leave a SW in my car while I went to buy something in a store, i.e., she is unattended, I would be sure to have my glove box locked (my registration, insurance card and some emergency cash is there) and I would make sure there was nothing lying around worth stealing e.g., small flashlight, tools, coins, or that would have my name, address e.g., a piece of mail, and any other personal info.

A word to the wise (actually a couple of words to the wise):

NYS law — front side windows cannot block more than 30% of the light. Remember Genius's rule: only break one law at a time
You are just asking to be stopped (and giving LE a legitimate excuse to do it) if you are in a dicey area with tinted windows.

If I were to leave a SW in my car while I went to buy something in a store, i.e., she is unattended, I would be sure to have my glove box locked (my registration, insurance card and some emergency cash is there) and I would make sure there was nothing lying around worth stealing e.g., small flashlight, tools, coins, or that would have my name, address e.g., a piece of mail, and any other personal info.
She went to go buy it she asked me to do it and she would wait in the car and I straight up told her “to be honest I don’t know you so now why would I leave a stranger in my car alone”