Long Island Street Action

billyS

Reign of Terror
Damn you Suffolk county boys. Zero street action in Nassau. Yeah yeah... the hempstead stroll... haven't had any luck there at all, ever...
Miss that 110 stroll...
Agree. Seems all the best Bbbj action is in Suffolk.

Also agree about 110.
And the Little Great Neck Road hidden stroller featuring Dolores.

Picked up a decent looking tall thick blond in Coram in Fife and Old Yaphank Rd. I have no idea what her name is because she never barely said one audible word. Cute in the face, wearing decent makeup, she was kind of good looking actually. No crazy odors or anything like that so that’s a plus. $20 bought me a BBJCIM parked in a parking lot somewhere. She spit it out, I dropped her back off and that was that. No muss no fuss. This was today at around 1:15 or so.
FYI: Was driving past last week on legit business, and turned at Fife just out of curiosity. Passed a real nice truck stopped and talking to a real bad woc. Had to make a phone call and on my way back the truck was there, the driver out talking to the woc. Saw what I thought was a radio on the belt. Don't know who he/she was or what was going on, but.....

Did 2 laps around the bay shore stroll. There was one hot looking blonde out there. I tried but didn’t make eye contact on either pass. Went into the 7-11 parking lot. She was standing on the corner with 2 other girls that gave me the “look” but not the blonde. Another one came out of the 7-11 and asked me for a cigarette, and offered to “hang out”, but she was pretty horrendous looking. Plus, I’m no vet when it comes to SW, so i was nervous even being there. Also, at least 3 or 4 guys sitting in their cars solo, it seemed like they were all waiting to be approached. I wanted the blonde, and I asked myself, “what would Genius do?” Couldn’t think of an answer so I just played it safe and hit the road. This was all around 6-7pm.

So just wondering- given the situation, with no noticeable marked or unmarked LE around.. what would Genius do?

Did the Hempstead stroll last Thursday, Hilton Ave. found a decent BSW that when to town on my knob. CBJ her choice. $20. Can’t beat that

Went for the stroll again Friday, saw a real nice WSW pulling a small suit case wearing PJ’s but was not interested. Looked as if she was on a mission.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Did 2 laps around the bay shore stroll. There was one hot looking blonde out there. I tried but didn’t make eye contact on either pass. Went into the 7-11 parking lot. She was standing on the corner with 2 other girls that gave me the “look” but not the blonde. Another one came out of the 7-11 and asked me for a cigarette, and offered to “hang out”, but she was pretty horrendous looking. Plus, I’m no vet when it comes to SW, so i was nervous even being there. Also, at least 3 or 4 guys sitting in their cars solo, it seemed like they were all waiting to be approached. I wanted the blonde, and I asked myself, “what would Genius do?” Couldn’t think of an answer so I just played it safe and hit the road. This was all around 6-7pm.

So just wondering- given the situation, with no noticeable marked or unmarked LE around.. what would Genius do?
Can't speak for Genius but I would have asked the blond if she needed a ride.
If she says no she probably isn't available anyway, if she says yes and gets in then I drive off and start negotiating.

......Went into the 7-11 parking lot. She was standing on the corner with 2 other girls that gave me the “look” but not the blonde. ...... Also, at least 3 or 4 guys sitting in their cars solo, it seemed like they were all waiting to be approached. I wanted the blonde, and I asked myself, “what would Genius do?” .........So just wondering- given the situation, with no noticeable marked or unmarked LE around.. what would Genius do?
If the 7-11 is a place that SW hang out looking for customers I would not pick them up there for a couple of reasons:

The owner of the 7-11 can not possibly like it. Complaints to LE get answered.

Cops take coffee breaks and I have seen cruisers parked at 7-11's while, I assume, they are getting coffee. The cops know about the SWs hanging out there. Do you really want to have a SW be seen getting into your car just as a cruiser pulls into the lot to get coffee? PS. Any 7-11 owner with any brains would encourage appearance of marked cruisers pulling into their lot by offering free coffee. 7-11s are dangerous paces for the clerks — marked cruisers in their lot make it safer.

An unmarked can hang out down the block but in clear view of the 7-11 lot. Can simply wait for a SW to approach your car and get in, then pull you over or even better follow you to a spot and catch you doing the deed. Better than a decoy setup as less LE resources are needed.

He must be in a committed relationship... Been a while since he's shared new back seat wisdom with local ladies with us low lifes...
Nah, I got rid of my low end SW pickup car and got a spanking new high end one and I simply do not want to risk getting pulled over with a sw who has a crack pipe in her pocket and get the car confiscated.

It was getting harder and harder to explain to my SO, given the $ resources I have, why I was keeping it. Also over the years I have cleaned foot prints off the headliner over my back seat, found crack pipes, crack pipe push rods (whatever they are called), cigarette lighters, remains of put out cigarettes, remains of joints, woman's sun glasses, pieces of condom wrappers, plastic hair clips, hair bungees, bottles of crappy sweet beverages I do not drink, one woman's sock and the crème de la crème — a pair of lala's panties (how she forget to put them back on beats me) in my car. Now, whenever we go anywhere my SO and I take my car whereas in the past we took hers so the possibility of her coming across incriminating material goes up significantly from zero (was zero with the old car as she never rode in it).

Adding all this together I decided it was time to stop doing (in every sense of the word) SWs and spend my time and $'s in flushing where I can park my car in a safe place, spend my time in a roomier and more comfortable environment with a sink and bathroom nearby and let incriminating material that was left be the problem of the woman I had visited.

Ps. Re: Lala's panties: A big burly guy is changing into his street clothes at his gym after a workout with his buddy and pulls out a tiny pair of woman's panties and puts them on. Besides being woman's panties they look ridiculous as they are 5 sizes too small for him. His buddy looks at him incredulously and asks "What the f**k! Why are you wearing those?"

The big burly guy replies "My wife found these in my car and asked what they were doing there as they weren't hers." The best I could come up with is "I never told you my fetish but I sometimes like to wear them."
So she gives me this look that could kill and says, dripping with sarcasm "Don't let me stop you — so put them on."

If the 7-11 is a place that SW hang out looking for customers I would not pick them up there for a couple of reasons:

The owner of the 7-11 can not possibly like it. Complaints to LE get answered.

Cops take coffee breaks and I have seen cruisers parked at 7-11's while, I assume, they are getting coffee. The cops know about the SWs hanging out there. Do you really want to have a SW be seen getting into your car just as a cruiser pulls into the lot to get coffee? PS. Any 7-11 owner with any brains would encourage appearance of marked cruisers pulling into their lot by offering free coffee. 7-11s are dangerous paces for the clerks — marked cruisers in their lot make it safer.

An unmarked can hang out down the block but in clear view of the 7-11 lot. Can simply wait for a SW to approach your car and get in, then pull you over or even better follow you to a spot and catch you doing the deed. Better than a decoy setup as less LE resources are needed.

Nah, I got rid of my low end SW pickup car and got a spanking new high end one and I simply do not want to risk getting pulled over with a sw who has a crack pipe in her pocket and get the car confiscated.

It was getting harder and harder to explain to my SO, given the $ resources I have, why I was keeping it. Also over the years I have cleaned foot prints off the headliner over my back seat, found crack pipes, crack pipe push rods (whatever they are called), cigarette lighters, remains of put out cigarettes, remains of joints, woman's sun glasses, pieces of condom wrappers, plastic hair clips, hair bungees, bottles of crappy sweet beverages I do not drink, one woman's sock and the crème de la crème — a pair of lala's panties (how she forget to put them back on beats me) in my car. Now, whenever we go anywhere my SO and I take my car whereas in the past we took hers so the possibility of her coming across incriminating material goes up significantly from zero (was zero with the old car as she never rode in it).

Adding all this together I decided it was time to stop doing (in every sense of the word) SWs and spend my time and $'s in flushing where I can park my car in a safe place, spend my time in a roomier and more comfortable environment with a sink and bathroom nearby and let incriminating material that was left be the problem of the woman I had visited.

Ps. Re: Lala's panties: A big burly guy is changing into his street clothes at his gym after a workout with his buddy and pulls out a tiny pair of woman's panties and puts them on. Besides being woman's panties they look ridiculous as they are 5 sizes too small for him. His buddy looks at him incredulously and asks "What the f**k! Why are you wearing those?"

The big burly guy replies "My wife found these in my car and asked what they were doing there as they weren't hers." The best I could come up with is "I never told you my fetish but I sometimes like to wear them."
So she gives me this look that could kill and says, dripping with sarcasm "Don't let me stop you — so put them on."
Agreed on fucking in a car. If it aint my girl for a quickie it aint worth it. Head though can.be wayyyy easier. Also pros in incalls are typically more attractive

Far out there, but one hanging in Grangabel park offered me 60/half to walk over to crappy hotel down the park. (Riverhead)

I didn't partake.
I never knew the existence of this park until now, had to check on Google Maps to find its location.

How did the encounter happen? Were you approached while you were in the park or just passing by? What was she like?

V

I never knew the existence of this park until now, had to check on Google Maps to find its location.

How did the encounter happen? Were you approached while you were in the park or just passing by? What was she like?

V
Chubby strung out looking white chick with curly hair. Passed me while I was looking at cormorants and asked me point blank about hanging out. Not worth it.

Finally, someone "new" in Coram. Lisa. Very skinny late 20's wsw, no phone. Saw her twice, once by Wilson and again by Norfleet. First time was cfs for 40 in a very sketchy house (didn't know until I was inside). Second time she directed me to a dead-end road. Parked facing out, was quick and I could see way down the road for headlights. 30 for bbjcimspit.

She has a pretty face, both times applied makeup (she carries a purse) in car on ride back to be dropped off. Skinny but flabby (must have been bigger), better off keeping her tight clothes on and going for bj.

...... First time was cfs for 40 in a very sketchy house (didn't know until I was inside). Second time she directed me to a dead-end road. Parked facing out, was quick and I could see way down the road for headlights. 30 for bbjcimspit.....
Although since this was 2nd time you met her risk is low, I would never have a SW "directed me to a dead-end road". Too easy to get set up for being robbed with accomplices blocking you in.

I may be paranoid but that doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Although since this was 2nd time you met her risk is low, I would never have a SW "directed me to a dead-end road". Too easy to get set up for being robbed with accomplices blocking you in.

I may be paranoid but that doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Correct, sw hobby is a risk no matter what you do, but it was a familiar road to me, off Granny Rd. Been there before with sw. Mostly commercial, a few residential.

Did the Hempstead stroll Sunday night, went around a few times then all of a sudden out of no where I turn the corner and bang, spot a decent WSW with titties hanging out. Picked her up, wasn’t bad looking. Gave a wack bbbjcim for $40. But I nutted so how bad could it have been. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Where was this, TA in Hempstead ? I am tempt, how does she look like , age and shape. And time ?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but its TECHNICALLY action I got from the street lol
-
So lately ive been on nassau road on the hunt for hopeless females down and out or just straight up easy clueless women,

Ive offer a few of these civis a ride ans try to feel them out before i whip it out but as the game goes you get alot of misses,

This one day im parked infront of one of the delis eating breakfast and this cute in her 20's girl is getting dropped off and she buys a cigarette for this dude in a big white truck and all she has is a small pocket book,
Shes hanging around for a while and the truck had left, she has huge tits although shes a bit of a muffin top but the stomach isnt crazy,

Im eying her thinking she might be a worker, after much eyeing at eaxh other she gets closer to my car and seems to be looking for something and i quickly pull down the window and ask if shes working and i dont think she understoof and replied something about a ride,
So i qyuckly switch it up and ask where is hse headed i can take her, she gets in the car we chitchat and im getting good vibes but i dont like to be so forthright in these cases,
I drop hee off and we exchange numbers

We text throughout the week and kind of on and off bexause we are both busy,
Bout a week later been a few days since we texted and i find her again waiting,
We laugh and give her a ride, drop her off although she seemed to be waiting for a certain response from me and then she gets out the car

Few days she texts me, we bith agree on boredom and not doing much, we decide to go out and eat,
Went to a nice latino var got steaks and all
Good talk, nice drinks ,dessert, i ask hey do you want to go to the boardwalk and she says yeah,

We go and we are talking and relaxing and im getting this energy off her and im making my moves,
Rubbing her ear and conplementing it, and her other features and start feeling on her hands,
Finally after more chit chat and playing around i complement her lips and how id love to taste them,
Guys she has huge luscious lips, just how i love them,
She said you wanna taste?
And i say yeah
And we go in and we get to some lfk and im hitting her neck and her ear and my to gue is vusting moves,
After a while i go for her tits and shes loving it,
I ask if she wants to go to the back and she asks why you wanna go to the back, and i says
So you can sit on me while i suck both the twins at the same time,
We hop back,
Now shes the one taking control o top of me,
We keep dfk and lfk
Im playing with her tits, im grabbing her up and playing with her back csressing and feeling,
After a while i get her on her back and we are dry grinding,
I tell her i want to taste her,
Pull off her yoga pants,
She had a pretty pussy but also the largest clit ive ever seen on a woman, im sucking and licking and finger and shes going crazy,
I whip johnny out and i hit the mish,
I ended up cumming inside her, i hope she takes the plan b,
I kind of lied but still suggested it to her

Moral of the story, give enough rides to women and you might get lucky?