Long Island Street Action

Hempstead, Jackson St in between Hilton and Terrace Ave. Grabbed a nasty WSW, preggo if that’s your thing. Hamilton plus a few bucks for a BBBJ.... Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one but it’s a fetish so.... didn’t get a name but she had cute little preggo tits she let me play with.

Hempstead, Jackson St in between Hilton and Terrace Ave. Grabbed a nasty WSW, preggo if that’s your thing. Hamilton plus a few bucks for a BBBJ.... Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one but it’s a fetish so.... didn’t get a name but she had cute little preggo tits she let me play with.
So I swung by there yesterday afternoon 5:30pm and wow. What a shit show of characters. Saw 3 SW. didn’t partake but was tempted with one.

HOT BLONDE ALERT!!! In bay shore. I saw her late at night Friday. And i saw her today by the Velero. I circled the block and she was walking up and down in the LIRR parking lot. Had the opportunity to holla at her but I’ve seen to many marked and unmarked cop cars there. Has anybody else seen her

Sounds like a UC “hooker”. I’d stay away, that’s just me.
Actually she’s not. I saw her walking down second ave and picked her up. Name is Maria . Gave me a good bbjcim. This was about an hour ago
The damage was .30
Why does it seem that guys have to prod each other for details? It took two members making comments to get this info.
Other questions that come to mind are where did you take her? Did she tell you if that was her regular stroll? How old was she? What specifically about her did you find hot? A hot blonde for only thirty bucks is a dream come true around here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why does it seem that guys have to prod each other for details? It took two members making comments to get this info.
Other questions that come to mind are where did you take her? Did she tell you if that was her regular stroll? How old was she? What specifically about her did you find hot? A hot blonde for only thirty bucks is a dream come true around here.
I think sometimes when a guy scores he just wants to get the post up. Most of us are posting from phones anywhere.
That could be part of it.

I think sometimes when a guy scores he just wants to get the post up. Most of us are posting from phones anywhere.
That could be part of it.
Then you would get a kick out of my first review. It was like a novel. Or at least a novella. I could not write enough. Not that the woman was great or anything. It was more about the entire experience including the surroundings. I made sure not to leave out any single detail. (Unfortunately, the review never even got to last on here very long. Another member had a problem with this lady. I mean, a big problem. Threats of violence from what I recall. So my review was taken down, too, in order to protect him. (I know I can be in the middle of shit sometimes, but this one was not my fault.)

Granted, it was easier to write that extensively from a computer than from a phone. I guess your point about that has a lot of validity. I bet that reviews have become shorter now that most guys seem to be posting from phones.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Then you would get a kick out of my first review. It was like a novel. Or at least a novella. I could not write enough. Not that the woman was great or anything. It was more about the entire experience including the surroundings. I made sure not to leave out any single detail. (Unfortunately, the review never even got to last on here very long. Another member had a problem with this lady. I mean, a big problem. Threats of violence from what I recall. So my review was taken down, too, in order to protect him. (I know I can be in the middle of shit sometimes, but this one was not my fault.)

Granted, it was easier to write that extensively from a computer than from a phone. I guess your point about that has a lot of validity. I bet that reviews have become shorter now that most guys seem to be posting from phones.
Mine have. I was just reading one of mine from 2008 about a lady who advertised here briefly, Ava. I would describe everything that happened in detail.
In fact all my reviews were like that.
Buts it's funny because the particular one I just mentioned, because of the detail I could remember everything that happened that night like it was yesterday.

For all u guys who have so much to say She’s out there right now as I type by the 7-11 off of Union. She’s the most attractive thing out there. I didn’t ask all of those questions that you want to know. All I know she is from Huntington, relatively young and looks somewhat Eastern European. She has German in her I asked. As for age I don’t know but she looks young from a distance maybe mid to late 20s. As for the spot we went to, why would I give details about a secluded location?

For all u guys who have so much to say She’s out there right now as I type by the 7-11 off of Union. She’s the most attractive thing out there. I didn’t ask all of those questions that you want to know. All I know she is from Huntington, relatively young and looks somewhat Eastern European. She has German in her I asked. As for age I don’t know but she looks young from a distance maybe mid to late 20s. As for the spot we went to, why would I give details about a secluded location?
I didn't ask for specific details on your rendezvous locale. Something along the lines of "We had a car date locally" would have sufficed. Thanks for replying though. That info should at least give members more of an idea on what to expect. When describing encounters with these street girls, it's important to give others as complete a picture as you can since we can't look up photos from ads.