Long Island Street Action

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but its TECHNICALLY action I got from the street lol
-
So lately ive been on nassau road on the hunt for hopeless females down and out or just straight up easy clueless women,

Ive offer a few of these civis a ride ans try to feel them out before i whip it out but as the game goes you get alot of misses,

This one day im parked infront of one of the delis eating breakfast and this cute in her 20's girl is getting dropped off and she buys a cigarette for this dude in a big white truck and all she has is a small pocket book,
Shes hanging around for a while and the truck had left, she has huge tits although shes a bit of a muffin top but the stomach isnt crazy,

Im eying her thinking she might be a worker, after much eyeing at eaxh other she gets closer to my car and seems to be looking for something and i quickly pull down the window and ask if shes working and i dont think she understoof and replied something about a ride,
So i qyuckly switch it up and ask where is hse headed i can take her, she gets in the car we chitchat and im getting good vibes but i dont like to be so forthright in these cases,
I drop hee off and we exchange numbers

We text throughout the week and kind of on and off bexause we are both busy,
Bout a week later been a few days since we texted and i find her again waiting,
We laugh and give her a ride, drop her off although she seemed to be waiting for a certain response from me and then she gets out the car

Few days she texts me, we bith agree on boredom and not doing much, we decide to go out and eat,
Went to a nice latino var got steaks and all
Good talk, nice drinks ,dessert, i ask hey do you want to go to the boardwalk and she says yeah,

We go and we are talking and relaxing and im getting this energy off her and im making my moves,
Rubbing her ear and conplementing it, and her other features and start feeling on her hands,
Finally after more chit chat and playing around i complement her lips and how id love to taste them,
Guys she has huge luscious lips, just how i love them,
She said you wanna taste?
And i say yeah
And we go in and we get to some lfk and im hitting her neck and her ear and my to gue is vusting moves,
After a while i go for her tits and shes loving it,
I ask if she wants to go to the back and she asks why you wanna go to the back, and i says
So you can sit on me while i suck both the twins at the same time,
We hop back,
Now shes the one taking control o top of me,
We keep dfk and lfk
Im playing with her tits, im grabbing her up and playing with her back csressing and feeling,
After a while i get her on her back and we are dry grinding,
I tell her i want to taste her,
Pull off her yoga pants,
She had a pretty pussy but also the largest clit ive ever seen on a woman, im sucking and licking and finger and shes going crazy,
I whip johnny out and i hit the mish,
I ended up cumming inside her, i hope she takes the plan b,
I kind of lied but still suggested it to her

Moral of the story, give enough rides to women and you might get lucky?
Nice story but definitely in the wrong place. Possibly on the wrong site. I'm not being a dick, just being honest. This is a p4p site. I guess since you treated to a steak dinner, technically you paid for it, but I'm doubting anyone here would take a SW out to dinner, or go down on a SW. That's what this thread is about, street action. Maybe non-industry related thread? Or just some random story website? Congrats tho, although it sounds like you may have found a GF rather than a no hassle, quick 20 buck bj... good luck with her tho...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but its TECHNICALLY action I got from the street lol
-
So lately ive been on nassau road on the hunt for hopeless females down and out or just straight up easy clueless women,

Ive offer a few of these civis a ride ans try to feel them out before i whip it out but as the game goes you get alot of misses,

This one day im parked infront of one of the delis eating breakfast and this cute in her 20's girl is getting dropped off and she buys a cigarette for this dude in a big white truck and all she has is a small pocket book,
Shes hanging around for a while and the truck had left, she has huge tits although shes a bit of a muffin top but the stomach isnt crazy,

Im eying her thinking she might be a worker, after much eyeing at eaxh other she gets closer to my car and seems to be looking for something and i quickly pull down the window and ask if shes working and i dont think she understoof and replied something about a ride,
So i qyuckly switch it up and ask where is hse headed i can take her, she gets in the car we chitchat and im getting good vibes but i dont like to be so forthright in these cases,

We laugh and give her a ride, drop her off although she seemed to be waiting for a certain response from me and then she gets out the car

Few days she texts me, we bith agree on boredom and not doing much, we decide to go out and eat,
Good talk, nice drinks ,dessert, i ask hey do you want to go to the boardwalk and she says yeah,

We go and we are talking and relaxing and im getting this energy off her and im making my moves,
Rubbing her ear and conplementing it, and her other features and start feeling on her hands,
Finally after more chit chat and playing around i complement her lips and how id love to taste them,
And i say yeah
And we go in and we get to some lfk and im hitting her neck and her ear and my to gue is vusting moves,
I ask if she wants to go to the back and she asks why you wanna go to the back, and i says
We hop back,
We keep dfk and lfk
Im playing with her tits, im grabbing her up and playing with her back csressing and feeling,
Pull off her yoga pants,
She had a pretty pussy but also the largest clit ive ever seen on a woman, im sucking and licking and finger and shes going crazy,

Absolutely... everything is a numbers game.. nice review..you left one thing out..how can we get some?

-

And i say yeah
We hop back,
We keep dfk and lfk
Pull off her yoga pants,

I'm surprised waiting so long to bust a move actually worked. Good for you though.

-

And i say yeah
We hop back,
We keep dfk and lfk
Pull off her yoga pants,

Good catch - but you HOPE she gets plan B. That's a huge risk and the potential downside completely eliminates the upside, no? Seems like a ton of risk IMO

Nice story but definitely in the wrong place. Possibly on the wrong site. I'm not being a dick, just being honest. This is a p4p site. I guess since you treated to a steak dinner, technically you paid for it, but I'm doubting anyone here would take a SW out to dinner, or go down on a SW. That's what this thread is about, street action. Maybe non-industry related thread? Or just some random story website? Congrats tho, although it sounds like you may have found a GF rather than a no hassle, quick 20 buck bj... good luck with her tho...
Well i cant tell if shes a sw or what, i thought she was but then through me off and idk i think shes just a booty call because shes treating me no different than before?
She said , wow i needed that, after fucking but it was kind of just that,
Idk i was actually gonna bring up that comparison , 120 for gfe action with what seems like no attachments?
And for what was about an hour, thats what the food and the drinks plus the tip cost. Itd be fucked uo if she really is a sw and she feels guulty and incapable of having a relationship?
Im oretty sure she has sugar daddies already, i dont believe her uncle and cousin story she always spends time with for some reason
Just like she was giving me every story in the vook to make me think she wouldbt let me hit it that night,
She reminds me so much of the girl that took my virginity and she was fucking mad dudes for different reasons and needs

Good catch - but you HOPE she gets plan B. That's a huge risk and the potential downside completely eliminates the upside, no? Seems like a ton of risk IMO
Yeah i know but for some reason im orrtty sure she lied ans is on birth ci trol, she doesnt come off as the type as shell try to trap a random dude for child supportz she comes off as the extreme freak and is trying not to show it type

Well i cant tell if shes a sw or what, i thought she was but then through me off and idk i think shes just a booty call because shes treating me no different than before?
She said , wow i needed that, after fucking but it was kind of just that,
Idk i was actually gonna bring up that comparison , 120 for gfe action with what seems like no attachments?
And for what was about an hour, thats what the food and the drinks plus the tip cost. Itd be fucked uo if she really is a sw and she feels guulty and incapable of having a relationship?
Im oretty sure she has sugar daddies already, i dont believe her uncle and cousin story she always spends time with for some reason
Just like she was giving me every story in the vook to make me think she wouldbt let me hit it that night,
She reminds me so much of the girl that took my virginity and she was fucking mad dudes for different reasons and needs
Like I said dude, it's all good!

Picked up a tall, chubbypretty in the face Latina in Hempstead on early Saturday morning (around 5am). She was bundled up in all black and wearing a black knit cap. Decent in the face. Got and did the standard LE check. We drove for a minute and parked on a residential street. She has really nice big tits which she kept out and let me play with while she gave me a BBBJ. I came in her mouth and she spit it out on the street. Dropped her back off right on the stroll. For $20 she was a homerun. Her name was Yanira (don’t know how to spell it). Worth a flyer if this is your kind of thing. Otherwise the Hempstead stroll has been dead, couple of old cracked out WOC and that’s it.

Picked up a tall, chubbypretty in the face Latina in Hempstead on early Saturday morning (around 5am). She was bundled up in all black and wearing a black knit cap. Decent in the face. Got and did the standard LE check. We drove for a minute and parked on a residential street. She has really nice big tits which she kept out and let me play with while she gave me a BBBJ. I came in her mouth and she spit it out on the street. Dropped her back off right on the stroll. For $20 she was a homerun. Her name was Yanira (don’t know how to spell it). Worth a flyer if this is your kind of thing. Otherwise the Hempstead stroll has been dead, couple of old cracked out WOC and that’s it.
Which blocks???

Took a quick drive through the Hempstead stroll on Tuesday morning around 6:00am and saw one 90 yo WOC with no teeth but a pretty smile :) lol. Also ran into an old friend, “Jade”. Def cracked out, skinny white girl in her late 30’s maybe with blonde hair. Provided a masterful BBBJ CIM in a parking lot off Hempstead Tpke for $20. Don’t go more than $20 for any BJ over there EVER.

Sizedeep - a few weeks ago I saw Jade for the first time, just my type. Not too cracked out. 30 for bbbj in garage behind apartment building (sketchy daytime action). My thought is to stick with 30 for bj no matter what, considering the gas, time spent mongering, and chance getting pulled over the extra 10 is minimal.

Drove through Coram, found Kristina on Fife (busy road early evening), but picked up anyway, bbbjcim for 30. She's looking super skinny and flat (yum).

It's funny how I can forget who is who when pulling up (I don't really remember faces), but they remember who I am and what we did years ago, it's a little scary.

Sizedeep - a few weeks ago I saw Jade for the first time, just my type. Not too cracked out. 30 for bbbj in garage behind apartment building (sketchy daytime action). My thought is to stick with 30 for bj no matter what, considering the gas, time spent mongering, and chance getting pulled over the extra 10 is minimal.

Drove through Coram, found Kristina on Fife (busy road early evening), but picked up anyway, bbbjcim for 30. She's looking super skinny and flat (yum).

It's funny how I can forget who is who when pulling up (I don't really remember faces), but they remember who I am and what we did years ago, it's a little scary.
She has been around awhile! She loves that garage lol. She’s a good chick, no muss, no fuss. I have only had any luck in coram once, other than that I always strike out. Any idea if CI is hot after that shooting?

I’ve driven through Coram so many times, have never had any luck.

I did drive through bay shore @ 1am and found a women def like 60, tried to wave me down...PASS....Then a younger girl maybe 30’s with a belly bump..she was definitely cracked out of her mind....PASS... SW fame hasn’t worked for me.