LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Tanya New Girl Review

Finally, some pussy compatibility:

Tanya is a very nice woman, approximately early 40's MILF (as are almost all the providers at 79) medium build, not toned, full B's with nice responsive nips, good English, gives an excellent HJ and prostate massage (excellent!) and has a nice tight pussy that she loves having penetrated deeply. NICE!

She tried to get me to spring for $140 as do most of them here if they think you'll cave, but if you stand your ground, as I always do, it can definitely be had for $100. Once again, $60 for the house. She's there on Thursdays and Saturdays.

The only negatives were a bit of a middle aged woman's body and a bit of trying to get me to cough up $140.

All in all, a decent find. What I like about this place is that it's low key, safe and that you can shower off before and after your adventure.

not a bad time

Went here for the second time yesterday, older lady, probably late 40's, nice ass, small boobs, just got a quick BJ. Little rub before hand, rather rushed, definitely not 30 mins at all, but some what worth it. I'll go again to sample the other fare but not to see the same provider. Not sure her name but she works fridays only.

Daniella

Saw her this past Thursday. If I had to guess, which I do, I'd say she's in her mid 30's. She would likely have a terrific figure if she was 15 to 20 lbs lighter with her nice set of D's topped with very suckable, responsive nips. As she is, somewhat fuller than I prefer, but some of you mongers may like a woman with a bit a meat on her. A non-existant massage and then the question what do I want. I knew what she wanted, 120, but I told her I always give 100. She easily relented. A lackluster covered BJ, standing mish with her legs on my shoulders, and then mish until I popped.

Daniella is pleasant. Nothing stellar, but nice enough when the nuts need a draining. Would I see her again? Not likely.

Natasha has switched to Monday and, I think, Wednesday.

Rider

What the hell happen there

When's there today and what happened to the talent there. This place used to be 1/2 way descent but now it's got really bad. Anyone been there lately? TOFTT today. Fat and ugly seems to be the trend.

Really! And fat and ugly too. I imagine she was also in her 40's.

You're correct about the talent here. Has gone from fair, at best, to abysmal.

Anna from Russia

Went there last Thursday late afternoon. Anna sounded very nice on the phone. "New talent!" I thought. Pleasant greeting and face and seemingly just an average somewhat fuller figure with clothes on. When she disrobed fully I was reminded of those doughy looking naked women one sees in Middle Ages paintings. Did nothing for me.

After the usual brief massage we went to mish. I wasn't getting anywhere due to my lack of attraction to her physically. Asked to be finished off by hand. Again, she was pleasant, but, for me, there was no chemistry.

60 plus 100. The hunt continues.....

Went there last Thursday late afternoon. Anna sounded very nice on the phone. "New talent!" I thought. Pleasant greeting and face and seemingly just an average somewhat fuller figure with clothes on. When she disrobed fully I was reminded of those doughy looking naked women one sees in Middle Ages paintings. Did nothing for me.

After the usual brief massage we went to mish. I wasn't getting anywhere due to my lack of attraction to her physically. Asked to be finished off by hand. Again, she was pleasant, but, for me, there was no chemistry.

60 plus 100. The hunt continues.....
Ok so I had the same experience as Rider..had seen Natasha 2-3 times and she was amazing. One time she was not shaved and I so much wanted to chew on her bush but for some reason I did not, next two times were great. Then saw liliana once nice bleached blond milf not as sexy as Natasha and a little rigid. Ended up stuck with the dough girl about a month ago and could not perform at all, even failed at the HJ!

Took my chance today and went over and saw a Columbian named LIZA she had on a body suit that accentuated her Ample but tight bottom. I stripped down so she knew what I wanted. She is very verbal and liked having her muscular but sexy B-C cups sucked. We got to doggie off the table with her thong pushed aside, next thing I knew she was begging me to EHP...I examined a little and said eh what the hell. Her button was a little hard but next thing I knew she started screaming..I thought she was faking until she pushed me back and her juices dripped out and her kitty was pulsing like a fish out of water. She said she was to sensitive for FS so we 69 nd with a cover and I know I filled it fast. I realized why she likes dog, her stomach is a little stretched from kids. I like Matures so I was ok with it. She is a 5 in the face a 7 in the body but a solid 10 in the booty.

Probably done for a while though.. I met a real hot MILF in amazing shape at my gym about 45 and we have Big Plans for the weekend. I tell you fellas I ain't never seen a body like hers think Fitness Model...so I think I may be cooked..

Last edited:
Ok so I had the same experience as Rider..had seen Natasha 2-3 times and she was amazing. One time she was not shaved and I so much wanted to chew on her bush but for some reason I did not, next two times were great. Then saw liliana once nice bleached blond milf not as sexy as Natasha and a little rigid. Ended up stuck with the dough girl about a month ago and could not perform at all, even failed at the HJ!

Took my chance today and went over and saw a Columbian named LIZA she had on a body suit that accentuated her Ample but tight bottom. I stripped down so she knew what I wanted. She is very verbal and liked having her muscular but sexy B-C cups sucked. We got to doggie off the table with her thong pushed aside, next thing I knew she was begging me to EHP...I examined a little and said eh what the hell. Her button was a little hard but next thing I knew she started screaming..I thought she was faking until she pushed me back and her juices dripped out and her kitty was pulsing like a fish out of water. She said she was to sensitive for FS so we 69 nd with a cover and I know I filled it fast. I realized why she likes dog, her stomach is a little stretched from kids. I like Matures so I was ok with it. She is a 5 in the face a 7 in the body but a solid 10 in the booty.

Probably done for a while though.. I met a real hot MILF in amazing shape at my gym about 45 and we have Big Plans for the weekend. I tell you fellas I ain't never seen a body like hers think Fitness Model...so I think I may be cooked..
As you can tell by my previous review she didn't do it for me. I did call this past Thursday and was told that they had two new ladies there whose names escape me. Unfortunately, I couldn't leave work early enough to partake.

Good luck with the fitness model.

Chris/Christie New MILF Talent

Finally the Mrs is back in school giving me some time to myself. Called to make an appointment last Friday with Annie (Any detailed info on her?), but, of course, when I got there (on time) she was busy. So why make an appointment? This happens frequently here so be prepared. That is, unless they're not busy.

I was introduced to Chris/Christie, a lovely Columbian MILF, late 30's I'd guess, great shape, nice smile and big eyes. Took my usual shower and waited in the room naked, sitting on the edge of the massage table. In she walks, greets me with a kiss on the lips, some tongue and out comes her battery powered vibrator which she held against my penis as she continued to French kiss me (Hear that, Photo!). Immediately, she takes off her clothes. No pretense of a massage here! Chris/Christie has a good figure, one of a woman who obviously had a child at some point in her life and lost a bit of that tight, smooth figure. This woman has an amazing rack. A full D's for sure and seemingly natural. For some reason she kept holding her right breast, though I noticed no signs of surgery. She began to manipulate my cock and balls while I sucked on her now puckering left nipple.

She sat me down on the chair in the room and began (after applying a cover) to ride me reverse cowgirl. Her technique was not doing it for me so I had her lie on her back on the table and entered her mish. Nice snug fit. This whole part of the program lacked connection between us from a physical perspective. Her motions in mish were totally out of sync with mine. Were we engaged in the same act?? I put her legs on my shoulders. That did not help either and they felt like dead weights. There was no indication of any sort of enthusiasm on her part. I thought I might as well get it over with and pounded one out inside her.

Took my clean-up-get-rid-of-the-tramp-juice shower and left. Cost? The usual 60 plus 100. DO NOT PAY A CENT MORE! STAND YOUR GROUND! She's there only on Thursdays for now. Natasha, I'm told, is on "vacation" for a month. Perhaps some of you will have a better connection with her.

Please relate any other experiences you've had here. Thanks!

I've been out and about for only a few weeks and can tell you of 2 places in that exact area that are LMP with extras. 57 and 55 on the same block. 57 has been there for over 3 years. There is also another place on Post ave in west bury. I did this in a few weeks. What have you slackers been doing the last few years!!! Lol. Let me read the new rules and I will write some reviews.

Last edited:
I've been out and about for only a few weeks and can tell you of 2 places in that exact area that are LMP with extras. 57 and 55 on the same block. 57 has been there for over 3 years. There is also another place on Post ave in west bury. I did this in a few weeks. What have you slackers been doing the last few years!!! Lol. Let me read the new rules and I will write some reviews.
I tried to get over to 79 today as they told me they've got a new girl on. Unfortunately, I couldn't get free.

Ricker, would be great if you could pass along some intel on the other places you mentioned. Thanks!

Chris One More Time

Saturdays seems to be a tough day to get a hold of reputable providers. Crystal, who I've wanted to try and is only around on the weekend, has a phone that she never seems to answer. Sofia the Russian was available but I was not in the mood for her aloofness. When I called this establishment Diana picked up. A good provider with a nice figure and a tremendous, natural rack for a small girl. She knows me so I made an appointment to see her.

When I arrive there on time, Diana was busy, of course, and there stood Chris with her big eyes and abundant chest. WTF! Might as well as I didn't have time to wait.

This time I was determined to get some sort of massage so I laid naked on my stomach. Chris promptly disrobed completely. Quickly, however, she went for the goods, reached between my legs and started giving me a BBBJCIM as I played with her pussy. After a time I turned over. She was so good and my time was limited, so I decided to let her do her oral thing as I played with her huge breasts and nipples. Soon I exploded. Chris sucked every last drop from me and discreetly emptied the proceeds into a paper towel she had at hand.

All in all, a bit expensive for a quickie (about 20 mins), but just what the doctor ordered considering my time constraints.

If any of you know good providers who are available on Saturdays I'd appreciate the suggestions. Thanks!

Rider how much was the damage with Chris?
The house fee is 60. I always leave 100 for FS session no matter what BS any new girl might give me. I simply say that I've been coming there for years and that's what the other girls accept. As for Chris, I left the donation beforehand. The BJ was so good that I thought "What the hell". I was in a bind for time. Even though I overpaid I'll get better service from her next time.

As I've mentioned previously, I like this place as you can shower before and after the session and the place is clean.

Please post your experiences if you go.