LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

just googled the number given in ad, not very good reviews.
called them to schedule, some dude answered, said 828 south oyster bay,hicksville, 4 girls there.
I didn't have good feeling abt it, so skipped.
That's a Days Inn. I'm assuming Heche was referring to 79 Broadway in Hicksville. I don't think trigeek's link is the same pace as the original thread review.

Last edited:
I posted a review for this place HERE

Not sure who the OP was with, she doesn't sound familiar. I go on Sundays usually, and see the same person every time, and it's the same 2 people on that day. During the week the providers are different though, this much I was told. I haven't had much time to go lately, but I have been there probably a dozen times. As the OP said, backrub isn't much to talk about, but the person I see takes really good care of me.

Yeah, i think its different place.
so where is this place ? anybody with details ?
Click my link above, you'll get a better idea of location.

I also have a pic taken of the booty of the provider I saw, not sure if I can post it or not, if given the OK, I will post.

Also, when I do go, there is no clock watching at all. I've become enough of a regular and friendly enough with them that whatever I want to do, we do, no matter how long it takes. I've been there sometimes for 90 minutes and no discussion of additional compensation. If I'm running late, she'll stay after hours for me. She's a cool cat!

Last edited:
Round 2

Will find and post the link and #. Location is right on the main strip, unassuming door that sits between some retail shops, normal looking above store apt set up. Had marina or Maia or something (possibly mid 40's, dark skin not much of a looked - 4/10 face, 5/10 body). Sartre with ok massage, she asks about what I'm looking for and I hand her the $6 I gave last time, she said sorry it was $10? I was like ur joking right? She wasn't. We went back and forth and she held firm, ok the price is the price but I'm not going to pay more than the time before -- going to be that guy. But i was going to use the rest of the time for a massage. Got a little pissed off but tried to calm down. $16 total a cbj was not what I planned ESP if the girl was that busted. After the massage asked to meet her roommate to see if I just had bad karma, i met Natasha (2/10), and she was even worse looking - holy shit this place needs better talent. Ended up at 55d with mishu giving me a nice pull.

If you want to have broke down hos on ur junk then give them a call. And, in hindsight I'll save u a few bucks and not post their ad or number.

I to have been coming here for a long time and only give up 100 for F/S, Barbie is Hot but some new girl is just plan ugly and not into it. Hope she leaves soon, the ladies are getting older and older as the years go by.

I to have been coming here for a long time and only give up 100 for F/S, Barbie is Hot but some new girl is just plan ugly and not into it. Hope she leaves soon, the ladies are getting older and older as the years go by.
are these girls asians..is 180 merrit an asian or latin joint..or are you talking about 79 broadway..please clear up confusian.
fu2

Gabby

Was just at 79 this past Friday and saw Gabby, who works only Thursdays and Fridays, for the second time. Gabby's a Brazilian MILF, about 40 to 45 yo, 5'7", D cup and big boned but not fat. The boobs are fabulous......not sure if they're real or man made.....and she's got a good sized butt. She was probably quite a looker when younger, but her face is a bit weathered by the sun.

Gives a very sensuous massage with plenty of attention to the boys and will gladly indulge your prostate, if you are so inclined. Multiple positions available. All delivered with good spirit. 60 house plus 100 tip. A shower is available before and after.

Rider

P.S.
Difficult breaking away these days due to my significant other.

Managed to get to 79 again last week for another session with Gabby. Same excellent service. Has anyone else tried other talent here?

Too bad there seems to be no other LMP's in the 160 range for FS......unless you guys know of any.

Rider

Managed to get to 79 again last week for another session with Gabby. Same excellent service. Has anyone else tried other talent here?

Too bad there seems to be no other LMP's in the 160 range for FS......unless you guys know of any.

Rider
LI Steve may know.

Barbie is a 38-42ish MILF with a nice rack. Great service and a nice face to match. Diana is also a sweetheart with a big rack, dark skin, very sweet, Massage is not the strong point with these ladies so don't expect a hard or medium massage. But a good time will be had.

Rider
I am not sure why you are not availing yourself of the services of people from BP. Since these FS AMPs are light on massage skills, might as well use a source of media where there is far more choices and certainly can be had for $160 most likely for the half but some for an hour.

It has been my experience that when you pay for the hour, far more times than not she is only going to work a half hour anyway.

As my time lately has been severely limited to go mongering I've found 79 to be a place that feels secure and low key.....and to a great extent predictable over the years. Most of the women are accommodating and are not obsessed up-selling.

I've become a bit disenchanted with the service and women at a lot of the AMP's. On the other hand, some of the women at the Latin places can have a bit of an attitude, more so than the Asians. The Asians can tend to be a bit more subservient.

Rider

As my time lately has been severely limited to go mongering I've found 79 to be a place that feels secure and low key.....and to a great extent predictable over the years. Most of the women are accommodating and are not obsessed up-selling.

I've become a bit disenchanted with the service and women at a lot of the AMP's. On the other hand, some of the women at the Latin places can have a bit of an attitude, more so than the Asians. The Asians can tend to be a bit more subservient.

Rider
I haven't been to this place in a couple of years, but they got real pricey...for nude hj they wanted 50hh/80..
The chicks were always hot and accommodating..don't know what happened?

.... I've found 79 to be a place that feels secure and low key.....and to a great extent predictable over the years. Most of the women are accommodating and are not obsessed up-selling.
Rider
Like you I don't get out much anymore. Based on your comments I will give it a try, and use you as a reference.
Smiley

Like you I don't get out much anymore. Based on your comments I will give it a try, and use you as a reference.
Smiley
Diana knows me for a longtime. Very sweet woman. I've only seen Gabby twice, but both times were quite enjoyable. Let us know how it goes.

There was a hot Latin woman, Natalie, who worked out of northeastern Queens and had other hot ones that worked with/for her. She was in Westbury for a few years doing "massages". Haven't seen her in a couple of years, but when I tried her number today it was disconnected.

Yeah, getting out is a problem. Busy at work and then must rush home to my significant other. It was much easier during my 10 years of near "bachelorhood". Difficult when someone cares enough to keep tabs on you. LOL!

Rider