LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Paid a visit yesterday. Two women were available. Fernanda is a blonde, full figured, but I wouldn't call her chubby, decent size chest, about 5'3", likely mid 30's in age. Lucy, who I chose, brunette, natural D's, just average body (could stand to lose 10 to 15 lbs), early 40's in age, a bit saddle-baggy in the thighs. Not certain why I chose her. It simply happened! She gave a very sensuous massage and surprised me with a bit of prostate action!

Took the plunge for FS. Not the tightest nor the loosest. However, in mish she does this weird thrusting thing with her thighs almost to hinder deep penetration.....but I don't think so as she seemed to really get into it. Seems to be the move she's evolved over time but didn't thrill me. I'd pass on her next time.

None-the-less I exploded and had a terrific release 60 house plus 100 tip. Yes, she wanted 140 and 100 for bj but I stood my ground (Actually lied there naked) and told Lucy I've been a customer for years and have never paid more than 100. So she accepted that. Ya gotta be firm.....pardon the pun!

Rider

PS
Diana will not be back until April 15.

natasha

paid a visit last week. greeted by Natasha, about 5'2 wearing a tight dress showing ample cleavage, paid the 60 house fee and got a light body rub. rubbed her firm shapely legs and ass when i could. On the flip i was offered a full menu and opted for the hr. She pulled out her luscious breasts and let me kiss and fondle them as my hands wandered and explored her tight ass and pussy. total damage 120. she is about 40 with a pretty face and an excellent attitude, told me her hours change week to week..... WELL WORTH IT, WILL REPEAT.

Rachel

Called the other day...rachel no longer works there they said :(

any updates on her?
I just called thinking that I might be able to get there today or tomorrow, Monday. Was told by the woman who answered that Rachel is working Monday. What exactly does she look like and how's her performance?

Rider

Decided to drop by yesterday and Barbie and Fernanda were working, I have had Barbie before and decided to try out the new girl. The new girl is about 5'2 Blonde hair with a nice ass and c cups (enhanced) she is fair skin for a brazilian and has lots of freckles on her body, not a turn off, just never had a girl with them. She is about mid 30's and I would rate her a 6.5 out of 10.

Now I gave her my pin and told her i have been here a few times in the past 3 years, she asked if I wanted a oil or cream massage. I choose the cream since I knew it would come off faster then oil, Massage was OK, on the flip she gave me a nice tug and asked me what I wanted, I always choose the full package. She stripped down and keep her sexy heels on at my request. Started with a nice CBJ with DT and licking of the boys, then to some other positions and finally finished off in Mish. She is not that bad however, after we cleaned up she was like sorry to rush you but the house needs the money and quoted me 150.........WTF, i laughed and gave her 100, which is what I always give. I told her to get Barbie who knew me but she said OK. Wasnt happy with the price quoted after my cup and will not use her next time. YMMV

hope this helps out anyone wondering about her.

Last edited:
Paid a visit yesterday. Two women were available. Fernanda is a blonde, full figured, but I wouldn't call her chubby, decent size chest, about 5'3", likely mid 30's in age. Lucy, who I chose, brunette, natural D's, just average body (could stand to lose 10 to 15 lbs), early 40's in age, a bit saddle-baggy in the thighs. Not certain why I chose her. It simply happened! She gave a very sensuous massage and surprised me with a bit of prostate action!

Took the plunge for FS. Not the tightest nor the loosest. However, in mish she does this weird thrusting thing with her thighs almost to hinder deep penetration.....but I don't think so as she seemed to really get into it. Seems to be the move she's evolved over time but didn't thrill me. I'd pass on her next time.

None-the-less I exploded and had a terrific release 60 house plus 100 tip. Yes, she wanted 140 and 100 for bj but I stood my ground (Actually lied there naked) and told Lucy I've been a customer for years and have never paid more than 100. So she accepted that. Ya gotta be firm.....pardon the pun!

Rider

PS
Diana will not be back until April 15.
I won the $100 scratch off and decided to spend my hard earned winnings and stopped by here. I never do well with these places, but the adventure is most of the fun.

They were absolutely not happy that I did not call in advance and had no idea who I was. I readily admitted I was new and took that as an opportunity to do the LE test (meaning groping everyone I could that could not run away fast enough, until they felt that maybe I was not a cop but simply a pervert). LOL True.

Fernanda was on rotation. She was stacked and had a beautiful rack that looked like implants but felt like real and she swears that she had breast reduction surgery. That was reduced to 'DD"s with no sag and nice density to them. Unbelievable after all those asians. I had another experience earlier in the week and the with someone else and "D"s just sagged and felt like low density foam.

She did not have a great face. I asked her how old was she and she said she was 35. She later tells me in the conversation that she loves older guys and her husband was 15 years older than her before she got a divorce. I asked her how was he and she responded 57. Oops!

I asked for an hour they refused saying they do not have hour rates. The sixty was steep but knew that going in. She did alot of ball licking, ear nibbling, nipple sucking and than to an ok CBJ. She would not do a BBJ with me. She actively encourage me to squeeze her massive tits placing her hands on top of mine to encourage squeezing harder. Same thing with her ass. I tried to insert fingers but she is biggish in a MILFish way and did not have the right angle and she did not help the situation.

She wanted $140 and I told her $100. She than went to $139 and I then went to $100.50. I told her we only have forty minutes and lets get it on already. She said ok than $140 only. I told her just finish the massage and turned over. We agreed on $120.

Her CG was first rate, knowing how to grind and hit parts of box that felt great. Just condoms are not something I can get past and it was fun, but could not get off. Missionary was ok. DFK with me was off limits. She tried hard for 20 minutes but that was all I was going get out her .

I was not coming. I had her continue with CBJ, but she was running out of steam. And told her to finish with a HE. On the buzzer a few minutes from completion, she just puts her clothes back on and did not really care that I did not come. She told me that was the first time that happened with her. Well I told her she needs practice than. It was a joke but she just wanted on to the new customer. She does about 5-7 of these a day and has an add in the paper.

For you guys that can bust in nut in 20 minutes she is good, but a tad overpriced. This is just not something that is compatible with what I do. I need to finish with a BBJ and that was not going to happen.

When I mean the sixty is steep, I mean that the sixty dollars was for forty minutes when I am paying $30 for 60 minutes in Flushing. I hate LI prices and hate the non asian prices even worse.

Oh! while doing CG, I asked her does she still think I am LE? She actually took me seriously and told me she doesnt any longer think so. A little while later she tells me she is coming. I start to laugh spontaneously (maybe not the sexiest thing to do in that situation). She than asks me "Do you think I am acting?". I told her I do not mind when a professional acts, just when my wife does, but yes she is acting. She told me she could not help it. I have such a great size to me. I said what size, small? She says I am not small. And I told her she is not acting any more too.

I do not think she will be unhappy if I never return.

Last edited:
Natasha

Sorrry for the late review, but visited last Thursday afternoon I and saw Natasha who, I would say, is almost on par with Diana. She's not a waif, but has a curvaceous figure, large C's to small D's (tasty!) and an ample butt. Age? 40 ish, but pleasant looking, nice smile, very friendly. Have seen her once before and she remembered me.

After I took a shower she proceeded with a nice massage with oil which quickly progressed to roaming down the crack to the boys. As she played, my hands roamed on her now naked body, her pussy nice and wet. I flipped and sucked on those luscious boobs while she massaged Little Rider. On with the cover followed by a nice bj. Then mish, doggie and then put her on her back, legs on my shoulders and finished. Must say, it was a nice snug fit! Clean-up then a shower again.

All in all a very pleasant experience! 60 house plus 100 tip.

Happy hunting, guys!

Rider

Rider

contact info

Can someone please point to the contact info for this LMP? I obviously have the address #79, but am looking for the phone number to make an appt. Thanks fellas.

Thanks for asking! I drove there trying to squeeze it in and the SO called just as I saw the old #79 on the white door! Will have to head there this week. Anyone know who's working this week by any chance?

Review: Lilly-Anie

Went here last week and figured I'd TOFTT and try Lilly-Anie. I tried to get the correct spelling from her, but I don't think even she knew how to spell her name! Of course the woman that answered, likely her, told me she was a very pretty girl. Yeah.....right.

I would place her in her mid 40's, blonde, several pounds over optimum which in itself might not be bad. However, she has no waist and moderate size plastic bolt-ons that just seem to be glued on. Personality was quite bland and her massage was totally lackluster except for her inspection of my prostate as she played with Little Rider.

This was followed by doggie and then mish with the usual explosion. Despite that, I found her pussy to be totally unsatisfying. At first, it almost felt like anal (don't get all excited) because the entrance felt like a snug "O" ring, but after passing through that entrance there was a void-like feeling. The only friction seemed to emanate from the entryway. I made the best of it

It's 60 for the house and I NEVER leave more than 100 for the girl. She starts hitting me up for 150, telling me that's what everyone pays. So I replied, "That may be the case, but this customer only pays 100."

It can be hit and miss here with the women. What I like about the place is that you can shower before and after the act and they are usually accommodating.

Rider

Review: Liza

It's been a tough 10 days for all of us. Still no power at work but finally at home. Hope all you guys are OK. Sandy was some bitch!

About two weeks ago on a Thursday I saw the new woman, Liza. My first impression was positive, a bubbly 40ish, friendly, smiles, gives me a hug and kiss upon greeting me, nice large B small C chest, average build. I take a shower before the session begins, lie naked face down on the table and Liza proceeds to give a very mediocre massage including a weird flitting thing she does with her fingers. Just plain odd and pointless.

Starts playing with little Rider and the boys and asks what I want. "FS" is reply. No discussion of fee. She strips down and continues playing more aggressively. Upon the flip there is mutual touching and manipulating. When I enter her miss I'm thinking "WTF" another Latina with a very short, very tight vagina! Now, I'm maybe just a little larger than average, but by no means huge. This is the second one in a row here whose canal makes you want to keep pushing thinking there's gotta be more depth to it. I had to really concentrate to pop. Very unsatisfying.

60 for the house, my usual 100 to Liza. I shower off, she gives me a hug, kiss and a smile and I leave.

Hopefully, better luck next time.

Rider