LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Chris/Christie

I had my third and final visit with Christie/Chris. I had hoped her aloofness the first two visits was due to unfamiliarity. However, her performances are such that she appears totally detached, just going through the motions and looking to get the scene over. She may have great boobs (the right one which she doesn't want touched), beautiful eyes and a nice body, but she has no personality which makes it a turn-off.

I've been out and about for only a few weeks and can tell you of 2 places in that exact area that are LMP with extras. 57 and 55 on the same block. 57 has been there for over 3 years. There is also another place on Post ave in west bury. I did this in a few weeks. What have you slackers been doing the last few years!!! Lol. Let me read the new rules and I will write some reviews.
I thought they closed that one down across from right aid. the post ave spot???

Natasha

So I finally get to go tonight.....Linked up with my hun Natasha. Didn't really look into seeing if any other female was there. I saw a blonde lady in the back room packing up but was only interested in Natasha and it appeared the other woman was leaving. Haven't seen her in a while. Looks like she lost a couple of pounds. But she still looks gorgeous for her age. Same routine nice massage with oil then flip and started nice cbj a little cowgirl and then ended with doggy over the table. It was great....she is a very sensual and pleasant woman. Missed her indeed. Only thing I didn't like i gave her everything upfront usual house fee with 100 and she told me its now 140 i said ooooo wait it changed since when. She said she would still take care of me but i should bring more money next time...lol I said yeah of course

Vera the Russian

Made an appointment here last Saturday with Vera, the only day of the week she works here. Vera's actually the only non-latina I've ever seen here. I'd say she's early thirties, blond, nice face, C cup, medium build (a loss of 15 lbs would make her perfect), and has a pleasant, accommodating personality.

Sensuous body rub with good hands and medium pressure. Spent a nice bit of time on Little Rider and the boys while I was on my stomach. Likely could have had some prostate involvement if I asked. Got her to do an enthusiastic BBBJ. All the while she was nude. As I tried to play the the kitty and insert I could tell she was not getting wet.

When it came to do the deed (covered) I needed to use some spit for lube. Hardly Mobile 1, but better than nothing. In short, the lack of sufficient lube and wetness made it more difficult and less satisfying though I managed to nut regardless.

All in all a pleasant session with a Russian girl. 60 house and 100 for Vera, though she did politely suggest I bring a little more next time (Never, ever give these girls more than 100 FS!). A suggestion would be BYOL …… bring your own lube.

To experienced mongers of #57

Read the reviews, strewn all over the place, but got an idea of which two are top chicks. was hoping from your experience if you can say who gave best BBJ and whats the fee for that … not the whole schabam. which is 100 (and no more than that! haha) Never been to #57 and only looking for that. Any help??

Read the reviews, strewn all over the place, but got an idea of which two are top chicks. was hoping from your experience if you can say who gave best BBJ and whats the fee for that … not the whole schabam. which is 100 (and no more than that! haha) Never been to #57 and only looking for that. Any help??
Why don't you go there and ask them?.........

Mainly because of my experience with MP's, I feel like if I go and i'm in there and ask they'll just try to sell anything "she's very good, and very nice". And I don't think that's a question to ask over the phone. With your help i'd be able to call an ask when that specific girl is working so theres no bs, and the price, so that I know what to bargain for or what's the ideal price. Don't want a FS. So yea any help in which girl is right for what i'm looking for?

No MP will give you prices for extras over the phone. LMP or AMP just use the standard rate 20 for HE on 30min session, 30-40 for HE on Hour session.

Last edited:
Danny, let's put it this way: This thread has the info on all the women. It's 60 for the house and 100 for the works. So if you want less than FS, figure it's less than 100 and more than 30. Just bring your wallet, your dick and bargaining ability.

And please be sure to report back....

Last edited:
Danny, let's put it this way: This thread has the info on all the women. It's 60 for the house and 100 for the works. So if you want less than FS, figure it's less than 100 and more than 30. Just bring your wallet, your dick and bargaining ability.

And please be sure to report back....
I have never paid those prices, always less. I always to ask up front before I hand over any money. As Rider said "bring your wallet, your dick and bargaining ability." Key is to remember to use your big head to bargain - not your dick.

A Different Gabby

Went last Friday to see Gabby who turned out not to be the same Gabby I reported on in February of 2012. This Latina I've seen before, but I just can't seem to place her. She was later 30's, brown hair, very attractive, big eyes, good height, a great figure, slim waist, nice full ass and definitely D cups with great nipples. The downside is that she's a hustler, gives a very basic, unenthusiastic massage and then starts with the up-sell. During FS she is also unenthusiastic and hinders full penetration. At one point during mish and legs over the shoulders I had to tell her to spread her legs out more.

I don't recommend. It's a tease. I left asking myself why I even bothered.........

Danny7320, I'm really curious. You've been a member since October of last year. What was your experience like here at #79? You haven't reported. Thanks!

Danny7320, I'm really curious. You've been a member since October of last year. What was your experience like here at #79? You haven't reported. Thanks!
I just never went, I read most of the girls reviews but they were a bit old, so I wasn't sure which girls would still be there, overall I just convinced myself to stick with HE's that actually provide a decent massage. I figure its better this way, I'll probably save some money in the long run. Unless, you know of any girl there that gives a mean BBJ. Hahaha.

Natasha

Recently saw Natasha again. She's a sweet woman and tries to please. She's been at this place for over 5 years. Physically, it's beginning to show as her figure seems to have blossomed a bit, but not in a good way. Not that she's heavy, but certainly not fit and slender. She must be pushing closer to 50.

I think I'll take a breather from this place for a while until some new and younger talent appears.

Wondering how the other Latin place in Hicksville is......

Anyone been here lately? Contemplating trying it out since I'm down on LI AMPs lately.
MDC, you can check some of my previous reviews of the women. I haven't partaken since my last round with Natasha. The times I've called and asked who's there it's always the same providers so I haven't returned. I need to have some new blood.....well, I'd prefer no blood!

Give them a call and see which ladies are there.