LI Bust

5 places to not go near in western suffolk the days inn, the one east bound on sunrise just before Hubbard's path the one on otherside as sor folks in both places. By109 and herzel & last is the small motel on 110 just before Walmart going north. Places are watched by L/E at same time respond frequently there. J/s

Warning... 590 Merrick in Baldwin was busted as I drove by today...

I was in the area today and passed by 42 E on Merrick Road in Freeport. No parking on the street and 2 cars in the lot so it looks like that place is a busy as ever which is why I haven't been there. I have also largely avoided 590 Merrick for the same reason. 42 E seems to be providing the same level of service as pre-covid while ownership at 590 changed and more was on the table which is why its become so popular.

After passing by 42 E. I decided to see if 590 Merrick was busy. I walk in and no one came to greet me for a few min. Then a cute thin lady, looked like mid 30's but I'm a bad judge, comes out and says busy come back. I liked what I saw so decided to kill time and went to food store for a few things. On the way back I see there are cars parked on sidewalk and about 6-7 plain clothes standing in front. I didn't see any of the ladies outside nor badges etc. but I kept going without slowing to draw attention. It was about 3:15 when I drove by and saw them.

I decided to drop by Long Fei in Oceanside to see if the review here on the place was accurate. I go in and I'm met by a lady that did nothing for me nor Jr. Thankfully she says "busy" come back. I would have bailed otherwise. I leave and drive past 590 just to see what's going on and then I spot a few plain clothes guys with hands on hips and holsters exposed.

I feel bad for the guys there, if it wasn't busy it would have been me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Warning... 590 Merrick in Baldwin was busted as I drove by today...

I was in the area today and passed by 42 E on Merrick Road in Freeport. No parking on the street and 2 cars in the lot so it looks like that place is a busy as ever which is why I haven't been there. I have also largely avoided 590 Merrick for the same reason. 42 E seems to be providing the same level of service as pre-covid while ownership at 590 changed and more was on the table which is why its become so popular.

After passing by 42 E. I decided to see if 590 Merrick was busy. I walk in and no one came to greet me for a few min. Then a cute thin lady, looked like mid 30's but I'm a bad judge, comes out and says busy come back. I liked what I saw so decided to kill time and went to food store for a few things. On the way back I see there are cars parked on sidewalk and about 6-7 plain clothes standing in front. I didn't see any of the ladies outside nor badges etc. but I kept going without slowing to draw attention. It was about 3:15 when I drove by and saw them.

I decided to drop by Long Fei in Oceanside to see if the review here on the place was accurate. I go in and I'm met by a lady that did nothing for me nor Jr. Thankfully she says "busy" come back. I would have bailed otherwise. I leave and drive past 590 just to see what's going on and then I spot a few plain clothes guys with hands on hips and holsters exposed.

I feel bad for the guys there, if it wasn't busy it would have been me.
The info on Long Fei belongs in a separate thread.

Stick to busts here.

Other posts were deleted today. Everytime someone makes an off hand comment everybody else seems to take it and run with it.

Oh poor angela. I really was betting she would be in her 30s. But I was wrong. They are always older than you think I guess. Anyone have an Article with the arrest mug shot?
I’m replying to myself here only because it’s still bothers me that no one believed she had moved on to that spa. I remember there used to be a way to pull up mug shots from arrests. But for the life of me I can’t remember how to do it. Maybe someone here is a little more computer savvy. Like to see if she was one of the girls busted.

So the ladies was charge for unlicensed practice of a profession and prostitution. I get the unlicense charge but where does prostitution charges come in play as the article didn’t say anything of money or service being offer and it was raid with village building inspector. Which tell me they just walked in.

Don't yall think this shit will happen at the Plainview spot one day all the traffic they get and im sure they read about it here lol. I admit i been to Plainview a few times in the past but i feel like its like playing Russian roulette
IMHO, the Plainview spot is less susceptible than most as it is not in strip mall. The entrance is off to the side and guys don't have to do"the walk of shame" past other businesses or thru a hall way. Yeah it is in a building that contains offices but the build has a separate main entrance that has nothing to do with the AMP which has its own outside entrance.

It has always been my contention that the biggest factor in a place getting raided is, as with the North Wellwood place, "following community complaints." The is no community here to complain.

Note that I remember going to this place, albeit under different management but same location, for FS at least 5 years ago.

IMHO, the Plainview spot is less susceptible than most as it is not in strip mall. The entrance is off to the side and guys don't have to do"the walk of shame" past other businesses or thru a hall way. Yeah it is in a building that contains offices but the build has a separate main entrance that has nothing to do with the AMP which has its own outside entrance.

It has always been my contention that the biggest factor in a place getting raided is, as with the North Wellwood place, "following community complaints." The is no community here to complain.

Note that I remember going to this place, albeit under different management but same location, for FS at least 5 years ago.
Agreed
There is a place too on Merrick Ave ( Merrick? IDR) which I reviewed months ago.. In a strip mall a block or two away from a school… Yea… don’t think I’ll revisit that one

Don't yall think this shit will happen at the Plainview spot one day all the traffic they get and im sure they read about it here lol. I admit i been to Plainview a few times in the past but i feel like its like playing Russian roulette
I've never been to either spot but I've passed by. The difference is that Plainview is in an office complex with no signs or anything indicating it's a spa (unless I missed it in passing), while You Ya is a storefont spa close to the road plus they have Yelp and Google reviews which give the impression it's a legit place (but the $60/hr price says otherwise).