LI Bust

T

tony soprano

Suffolk County Police today arrested two Flushing women during a raid at a massage parlor in Huntington.

In response to community complaints, Suffolk County Police Second Precinct Crime Section officers, assisted by the Town of Huntington Public Safety, Criminal Intelligence detectives, and Second Squad detectives conducted an investigation into illegal activity at the Four Seasons Spa, located at 367 West Jericho Turnpike at approximately 5:35 p.m.

Jing Mei Zou, 50, of Flushing, and Qiong Zhou, 55, of Flushing, were arrested and charged with two counts of Prostitution, and two counts of Unauthorized Practice of a Profession.

The Town of Huntington issued 5 summonses for building violations.

Zou and Zhou are being held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on June 21.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

I was coming down 109 yesterday morning and taking note of various spas and saw Oasis and from the outside looked non-legit. Bust happened a few hours later! DS Relax appears to have been new, if map location is correct then it's a few doors away from Ruyi Spa in W.Village Green? They could have gone in there and got a third bust.
Couple of just sayin type observations:
DS Relax appears to be new and was 8 or 9 of suites down from Ruyi Spa that did not get busted.
DS Relax bust was made because of "community complaints" (perhaps the community included Ruyi Spa that has been there forever)
535 S Broadway was next to a dance studio which may not have appreciated having an AMP open next door with men going in and out( "community complaints"?)
Busts were quick and dirty (cops just had to ask for massage and ask to see the girls that did massages(like guys do to pick one), then ask to see license, w/o doing much of an investigation)
Hicksville is a mecca for AMPs and LMPs that have been around forever offering full range of services that did not get busted (perhaps no community complaints?).

I live in the west village green neighborhood. Pretty sure that Ruyi has been closed since before DS popped up.

There’s been a padlock on the front door, open sign that used to be on hasn’t been on in a long time. So unless they’ve been operating out of the back door, I’m pretty sure Ruyi has been closed.

In fact, i think they were both ran by the same people, they abandoned Ruyi and moved to the vacant lot at the end.

I do know for a fact that one of the women who worked at DS also worked at the beer distributor next to Ruyi. Because I had her myself.

“Blue Spa” ~ 100 Newbridge rd in Hicksville was also slapped with violations, they were cleaning their shit out last night and had violations on their door.

195 south broadway is still running as of yesterday.

Not sure about Woodbury rd or the two opposite each other on North Broadway (next to the Kawasaki dealer and across)

“Blue Spa” ~ 100 Newbridge rd in Hicksville was also slapped with violations, they were cleaning their shit out last night and had violations on their door.

195 south broadway is still running as of yesterday.

Not sure about Woodbury rd or the two opposite each other on North Broadway (next to the Kawasaki dealer and across)
I guess only time will tell if there is a general crackdown on AMPs or it is just limited to those AMPs where there are "community complaints".

As a related note — "Nassau County Police Department currently has a shortage of detectives available to cover all of its eight precincts....Nassau is in the midst of trying to fight a heroin and opioid abuse epidemic, protect its residents from violent MS-13 attacks and prevent seniors from being taken advantage of by online scams among other things."

For more details see https://longislandweekly.com/detective-shortage-in-nassau-county/

I guess shutting down AMPs is a high priority use of limited availability of detectives.

I always wondered where the "community complaints" come from. When News12 has a segment about 4 AMPs closed in Babylon I did some googling. Stumbled across a Newsday article. Turns out 7 places were checked out. Only one was closed for prositiution. The other 3 for massage W/O a license and building violations.

I think genius is right. LE does not invest a lot of time into this. The officer walks in and asks for a massage. He probably then requests extras for $. If the provider agrees, instant arrest. If not, then after the massage he does a license check.

The extermination of an obvious massage parlor begins with the soccor moms.
Their chief means of manipulation involves witholding sex.
If it becomes a threat, when their husbands can get variety for little money.
Their attitude must be like Union workers spitting on strikebreakers.

The problem comes into play, when they invite the police, or a politician, or (the worst) a reporter.
The local police has a primary responsibility to keep order visible ON THE SURFACE.
THRE HAVE BEEN MANY CASES WHERE THE POLICE HAVE ACTUALLY RUN ORGANIZED CRIME IN A TOWN!
(The most famous of these was PHENIX CITY, AL. Almost as bad, but nearly as notorious, BILOXI MS.)
How about Angeles City, Phillipines?

If the streets are spotless, and street crime is non-existant, there is a good chance that you need to be "licensed" by the powers that be. HINT: IT ISN'T CITY HALL! "Merchant Group" usually gets anything it asks for, it is the same for city agencies,

PERPS?
First, they identify the location, then the mob rallies to peak anger.
then, the Clergy declare it "Gods work" Then the politicians make promises, to restore order.
Then they assemble an interagency task force, to burden the business with huge fines.
Make enough noise, DEMANDING that they be shut down, and Politicians will address that crowd, hoping to glean votes! Once that rally appears on television, the soccor moms have won

I always wondered where the "community complaints" come from. When News12 has a segment about 4 AMPs closed in Babylon I did some googling. Stumbled across a Newsday article. Turns out 7 places were checked out. Only one was closed for prositiution. The other 3 for massage W/O a license and building violations.

I think genius is right. LE does not invest a lot of time into this. The officer walks in and asks for a massage. He probably then requests extras for $. If the provider agrees, instant arrest. If not, then after the massage he does a license check.
They don't need to invest much time. The leg work is already done for them. Just view the local whore boards, take your pick, shut it down and give it to the press to show that they are cracking down in response to "community complaints". Seems like a no brainer to me. :)

Just view the local whore boards, take your pick, shut it down and give it to the press to show that they are cracking down in response to "community complaints"
More than a few of the busts posted in this thread are of places that were never reviewed or mentioned here. One was for a combo foot/nail spa and there was no prostitution charge, yet they had to interview a woman customer who was in shock that "that sort of thing was going on there." In some cases the spas correct the violations and reopen a few weeks later. I know of two cases where they were told to open the view into the front window so people could see in. They don't like spas with curtains or paper covering the entire front.

The extermination of an obvious massage parlor begins with the soccor moms.
Their chief means of manipulation involves witholding sex.
If it becomes a threat, when their husbands can get variety for little money.
Their attitude must be like Union workers spitting on strikebreakers.

The problem comes into play, when they invite the police, or a politician, or (the worst) a reporter.
The local police has a primary responsibility to keep order visible ON THE SURFACE.
THRE HAVE BEEN MANY CASES WHERE THE POLICE HAVE ACTUALLY RUN ORGANIZED CRIME IN A TOWN!
(The most famous of these was PHENIX CITY, AL. Almost as bad, but nearly as notorious, BILOXI MS.)
How about Angeles City, Phillipines?

If the streets are spotless, and street crime is non-existant, there is a good chance that you need to be "licensed" by the powers that be. HINT: IT ISN'T CITY HALL! "Merchant Group" usually gets anything it asks for, it is the same for city agencies,

PERPS?
First, they identify the location, then the mob rallies to peak anger.
then, the Clergy declare it "Gods work" Then the politicians make promises, to restore order.
Then they assemble an interagency task force, to burden the business with huge fines.
Make enough noise, DEMANDING that they be shut down, and Politicians will address that crowd, hoping to glean votes! Once that rally appears on television, the soccor moms have won
I enjoyed and agree with your expose' but from what I see, it depends on the political/social climate of the day. And, like the weather, (climate) and like people, (the human mind) the political/social climate changes second by second. If nobody is complaining too much, they let it slide.

For the most part, these little whore houses and massage parlors were left alone when they were occupying lower-end, not highly demanded real estate, un-rentable or down yonder near the railroad tracks by the saloons and they thrived on the the over-worked professional slaves gettin' loose on some booze and melancholy or happy and in need of mama's loving embrace and comfort to complete the evening. A lot of times they were conveniently placed in the rooms above the bars.

They were viewed as an absolute necessity and LE knew all about it and the police officers, district attorneys, judges and business men all made use of their services to remain sane and solaced and it prevented many a wife-beating, abused children and was perfect for male anger management. As the poor overworked slob got his little bit of heaven, inebriation of the senses and the warmth of a submissive non-confrontational healing sexual caring understanding public whore to soothe his savage pain of indentured servitude to family, job and society.

But when his owners (the wives) got wind of his money being drained and her bread-winner coming home with disease --- well, "hell hath no fury like an angry woman." And the complaints and outcry and within days, Coco's Asian Spa or Molly Shannon's Brothel was closed down.

But the Asians took it to the next level. They started back in the 70's in very inconspicuous un-rentable pretty much abandoned buildings and with great brazen tenacity, opened up on Main Street in the hub of the city all over the US and the world. It was no longer confined to the red light district.

I look at the places where they open, directly across the street from churches and schools and I just think "WTF, are they crazy?" I mean my daughter went to a high school and from the windows of the high school the highly sexually charged and curious kids found it a major pastime to watch dudes going in and out of the Asian spa, thousands of kids all knowing all too well what exactly was going on, telling their parents and --- well that one lasted 4-1/2 months.

And, yeah, the mayor and the police as the agents for the respectable citizens can stage a great performance with pinpoint accuracy exercising the latest techniques in raid and capture, triumphantly handcuffing the assailants, marching them into the paddy wagon, book-em and plaster their names and ages in print for all to see and breathe a collective sigh of relief that Gotham is once again saved and intact.

Suffolk County Police today arrested two Flushing women during a raid at a massage parlor in Huntington.

In response to community complaints, Suffolk County Police Second Precinct Crime Section officers, assisted by the Town of Huntington Public Safety, Criminal Intelligence detectives, and Second Squad detectives conducted an investigation into illegal activity at the Four Seasons Spa, located at 367 West Jericho Turnpike at approximately 5:35 p.m.

Jing Mei Zou, 50, of Flushing, and Qiong Zhou, 55, of Flushing, were arrested and charged with two counts of Prostitution, and two counts of Unauthorized Practice of a Profession.

The Town of Huntington issued 5 summonses for building violations.

Zou and Zhou are being held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on June 21.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

Funny thing is I had visited this place once a long time ago.
Gave a hand gesture and she told me to do it myself.

Lmao..