LI Bust

billyS

Reign of Terror
Said they were making $35,000 a month!
I really don't follow the Suffolk threads that closely but I really don't remember any threads where guys were going to a basement for junkies. Just about all the junkies from Suffolk the past few years have been car date girls or places like Sayville.

I watched the press conference yesterday and then read some additional news reports. It is alleged that besides having Johns come to the basement, Rodio drove girls to hotels in Suffolk to meet clients. Also, I read that the traffic stop that initially tipped cops off to possible trafficking happened in August. More details need to come out in order to understand what unfolded here. In the meantime, I have lots of unanswered questions.

I watched the press conference yesterday and then read some additional news reports. It is alleged that besides having Johns come to the basement, Rodio drove girls to hotels in Suffolk to meet clients. Also, I read that the traffic stop that initially tipped cops off to possible trafficking happened in August. More details need to come out in order to understand what unfolded here. In the meantime, I have lots of unanswered questions.
And I also take with a grain of salt the media's coverage insofar as the accuracy of what they said. Because if it's true he kept these women forcibly in his basement, he's a pile of shit.

I know of two girls in the past week that were busted at the Bethpage hotel.. apparently after the client left, they were also leaving the hotel and both providers were pulled for suspicion of prostitution... both went to jail for drugs........
Further evidence of the consequences of violating Genius's rule: Only commit one crime at a time.
Ps. There is a thread on this subject.

.....just be aware with the PGA coming, they are on guard
PGA is May 16–19. The whole area is being spruced up ranging from major improvements as just last month repaving Round Swamp Rd and other roads leading to and surrounding Bethpage Golf Course to minor things such as cleaning up, trimming , planting flowers, new traffic signs etc., along side of roads.
Just to give a feel for the size of the event 25,000 people are expected to attend so I'm not surprised that there will also be a major push to clean up (in every sense of the phrase) nearby lodging.

https://patch.com/new-york/hicksville/man-left-children-car-while-getting-massage-nassau-police

I know they didn’t say they didn’t bust anybody inside the place but for those guys to be staking the place out and to see this guy walking in and he left two kids in the car that means they’re out there watching.

This falls back to the golden rule only break one law at a time
There’s an example of golden rule but I believe it also qualifies as an example of when a hobby becomes an addiction.
Nutty out

I was going to report this myself, along with the nod to our resident Genius, when I first saw it reported on cable news this morning but I waited to try and find out exactly what AMP this was. I never could figure it out. Perhaps one of the AMP aficionados could tell us.
The AMP in question is in Verma Plaza on South Broadway in Hicksville. Does that ring a bell for anyone?