LI Bust

And this is what town officials are worried about. not all of the panhandling and the Heroin epidemic that litters the streets and store fronts throughout ALL Nassau and Suffolk countys.

Bigger fish to fry..

Thank you for the link. But, I don’t think it will change anything. Looks more like a money grab by the town. Let’s see if I can follow their logic.

Some one is going to open up and illegal R&T. Violating many NYS laws, risking felony “massage without a license” charges, plus the numerous codes violations by creating private massage rooms. Yet they will take the time and expense to go get a town of Smithtown massage license?

How would Smithtown even know someone is opening a new R&T? While they might advertise on the boards as “Golden Massage”, the store front will only have the word “SPA” on it’s front, if it has anything at all. And if you happen to look up the business record, which is a publicly available database, you would see it’s a health and beauty aid store called “Kim’s Health and Beauty” owned by a lawyer called Michael Smith.

While this plan seems silly to me I prefer it to a real crack down.

In my travels this past week I noticed two AMPs in my area closed down. One on Jerusalem Ave. N.Merrick and the other on Hempstead Tpke E.Meadow. Both had Town of Hempstead Bldg. Dept. CLosed notices. I get the vibe that TOH is doing a crack down inasmuch local town elections are looming this fall.

In my travels this past week I noticed two AMPs in my area closed down. One on Jerusalem Ave. N.Merrick and the other on Hempstead Tpke E.Meadow. Both had Town of Hempstead Bldg. Dept. CLosed notices. I get the vibe that TOH is doing a crack down inasmuch local town elections are looming this fall.
If you mean Baichao, they were opened for a bit with the notice on the door, they have an entrance in the back. It looks closed now but they get that sign on the door like every 3-6 months then re-open.

East Meadow | 4 Lured Man To Nassau Motel Room, Robbed Him: Police https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OthKH4O?s=a4&pd=04gEvbju
Hopefully @Mackavell1 sees this and can confirm from the pictures if it's the same four guys.

https://patch.com/new-york/eastmeadow/4-lured-man-nassau-motel-room-robbed-him-police
Ive been to that spot yrs ago. Saw a sexy black girl there twice.

Before you used to be able to just avoid the sketchy neighborhoods. East Meadow isnt sketchy smh.

Im glad that guy called the cops on em.

Ive been to that spot yrs ago. Saw a sexy black girl there twice.

Before you used to be able to just avoid the sketchy neighborhoods. East Meadow isnt sketchy smh.

Im glad that guy called the cops on em.
East Meadow isn't sketchy, but that motor inn is way sketchy. In my book, it's up there with that other place on Route 110.
#neverseeinganybodyatthoseplaces. They both make The Pines seem like the Hilton. On another note, as a kid, we used to fill our coolers from the ice machine there before camping trips, keg parties, etc........