LI Bust

https://patch.com/new-york/hicksville/man-left-children-car-while-getting-massage-nassau-police

I know they didn’t say they didn’t bust anybody inside the place but for those guys to be staking the place out and to see this guy walking in and he left two kids in the car that means they’re out there watching.

This falls back to the golden rule only break one law at a time
Let’s see here .. he gets caught going to a HJ place , he leaves the girlfriends kids in car , he gets arrested for dangering kids ..hmmm I wonder if she gave him any pussy that evening?

https://patch.com/new-york/hicksville/man-left-children-car-while-getting-massage-nassau-police

I know they didn’t say they didn’t bust anybody inside the place but for those guys to be staking the place out and to see this guy walking in and he left two kids in the car that means they’re out there watching.

This falls back to the golden rule only break one law at a time
I'm all for the golden rule, but one should not brake a law that endangers others, especially children. WTF!

This is more than monger addiction but straight up mental illness. What a fucking idiot.

However I will give all of you some intel about this square block - in that shopping plaza there is an underground gambling ring. Cards, big money... politicians, wealthy business owners... you get the idea. There are obviously famed LMP and AMP also all around this area. It is not unusual for detectives to be in Hicksville but if they are staking out the region stay away from any AMPS in the region if this is your thing.

Well, for a lawyer defending him (I am not a lawyer) in my humble opinion, maybe the kid (only 28) has some hope. Depends on how old the kids in the car are.

I assume if he walked to the Lotto store briefly to buy a ticket, the cops would let him slide. No mention of any sexual happenings in the AMP. (that is good) So, that crime he does not have to defend. (unlike Kraft)

Everybody assumes an AMP is a pleasure joint. But, the AMP store is legal and allowed to do business for the purposes of a body rub or some sort of body care under the State of New York without that extra assumption of what might go on in there.

So, for all intent and purpose, possibly the guy had a God-awful aching back and he needed some expert medical care that -- "tuina" is the term used in China for therapeutic massage, could possibly eliminate.

So, it is possibly, theoretically, rushing himself to get emergent care. (no video is mentioned) Even though the kid (28) was horrendously irresponsible and disrespectful to his girlfriend's kids -- (shouldn't happen. go on your own time. WTF) --being 28-- (far different than my age now) -- well, the hormone level could be close to insanity (I remember) and while he cannot get off on a "temporary insanity," maybe for a first-time offender, they don't "rake him over the coals."

Hey, I don't condone what the kid (28) did but as Pokler insinuated, the punishment at home is going to be quite enough to teach him a life lesson, without the State crushing him completely.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I assume if he walked to the Lotto store briefly to buy a ticket, the cops would let him slide.
No don't assume that. This is something they are really cracking down on. I've seen cops cuffing guys twice in my area within the last year and a half for leaving kids in the car. Once at Ace hardware and once at Stop & Shop. It's something they take seriously.
As far as News12 is concerned, having a guy cuffed coming out of an AMP is newsworthy as opposed to the the guy buying some light bulbs.

maybe for a first-time offender, they don't "rake him over the coals."

Hey, I don't condone what the kid (28) did but as Pokler insinuated, the punishment at home is going to be quite enough to teach him a life lesson, without the State crushing him completely.
A 28 year old male is not a kid— he is an adult with adult responsibilities which in a civilized society include protecting those in their care that can not protect themselves, i.e., children. Period.

ps. "maybe for a first-time offender" should probability read: "maybe for someone the first time he got caught".

A 28 year old male is not a kid— he is an adult with adult responsibilities which in a civilized society include protecting those in their care that can not protect themselves, i.e., children. Period.

ps. "maybe for a first-time offender" should probability read: "maybe for someone the first time he got caught".
Definitely a ACOD if he has a good lawyer. High bar for anything else.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Last edited:
I was coming down 109 yesterday morning and taking note of various spas and saw Oasis and from the outside looked non-legit. Bust happened a few hours later! DS Relax appears to have been new, if map location is correct then it's a few doors away from Ruyi Spa in W.Village Green? They could have gone in there and got a third bust.