LI Bust

pokler

Power Bottom
I knew an AMP lady back a while who got arrested on those charges in Suffolk County.

I went with the mamasan to a few of her hearings. She never saw the light of day again in the USA.

She was deported from prison back to her country of origin. The mamasan brought her her meager couple of boxes of belongings to the prison just prior to her departure.

Probably could not afford proper legal representation. But, I was shocked by the severity and finality of her sentence. So, maybe I missed a few details, not being well-versed in her language.

I have known other repeat offenders in the City that were back in the AMP a few days later.
Maybe she had more serious charges you not aware of. I'd be surprised if prostitution alone can get you deported.

Maybe she had more serious charges you not aware of. I'd be surprised if prostitution alone can get you deported.
Good point, @pokler. That was probably it. I believe she had zero legal status in the US. That makes a big difference.

Another girl I knew got arrested in Nassau County, and I spoke to her appointed attorney.

The deal was so friendly for her. They just wanted her to attend rehabilitation classes to prepare her for a different form of employability, other than than her sex worker profession.

But, the girl didn’t want any part of it. She felt invincible after obtaining some legal status. (prior to that she was scared to death of consequences)

So, she packed up and took her show on the road with short gigs in major cities across the USA, calling me from every venue. She loved her freedom and the life and the money.

She popped in to New York on a victory tour with a whole new look, new boobs, designer clothes, purses and a snotty attitude.

I originally met her in a humble Flushing shop soon after her arrival to the US, and I taught her and her friends English on a chalk board in an AMP. She was simple and appreciative, until she became a rockstar.

pokler

Power Bottom
Good point, @pokler. That was probably it. I believe she had zero legal status in the US. That makes a big difference.

Another girl I knew got arrested in Nassau County, and I spoke to her appointed attorney.

The deal was so friendly for her. They just wanted her to attend rehabilitation classes to prepare her for a different form of employability, other than than her sex worker profession.

But, the girl didn’t want any part of it. She felt invincible after obtaining some legal status. (prior to that she was scared to death of consequences)

So, she packed up and took her show on the road with short gigs in major cities across the USA, calling me from every venue. She loved her freedom and the life and the money.

She popped in to New York on a victory tour with a whole new look, new boobs, designer clothes, purses and a snotty attitude.

I originally met her in a humble Flushing shop soon after her arrival to the US, and I taught her and her friends English on a chalk board in an AMP. She was simple and appreciative, until she became a rockstar.

Did they blow you in exchange for lessons?

Did they blow you in exchange for lessons?
Hey, tit-for-tat!!! I had my 15 seconds of fame in the bowels of Flushing.

But, I still had a bit of discretion, because after all, I was a teacher, and in Chinese culture, that is a highly respected title, and I was addressed as “Laoshi,” (teacher) and I was responsible to make sure that they walked out of class with some English skills to use in the AMP’s.

I basically taught “AMP-English,” body parts, money exchange, friendly chit-chat. But, l left out the more riske terms, because they already knew them.

It was a fun time, because back in that era, Flushing was undergoing a huge transformation and it was innocent and cheap. Everybody trying to make a cheap buck to survive, and China-US relations were warm and friendly.

Basement restaurants with no names, a few odd stools and chairs, with alleys leading to other restaurant nooks, dark, using Christmas tree string lights for illumination and outstanding damned good homemade lamb dumplings and hand made noodles and huge pots of herbal chicken soup.

AMP’s were just everywhere, in every basement barbershop, and every closet where you could fit a table. Massage was the quickest way to make a good buck, a store with no inventory, just a service.

Everybody was an entrepreneur with a small kiosk and a coveted recipe from a different province of China.

Getting back to your question, plenty of friendly return sex with nice simple ladies with great attitudes, more than happy to exchange friendships, and honored to invite me to their shared bedroom when it was free for a romp and a snack.

So where is the rockstar today

So where is the rockstar today
Last I heard, doin’ cowboys in Texas.

I saw her once on her return to NY. Although adorned well in expensive apparel and accessories, she looked like she could not handle the heavy toll of constant sex with multiple partners.

She wanted the money, but did not have the physical constitution to carry on in that profession, long term.

From my understanding (back in the days when they even arrested people for prostitution) when someone got arrested for prostitution they would plead down to something minor like loitering or disorderly conduct and would be out before the the jail had to serve them a meal.
Also would the feds even know about the arrest ?

https://www.newsday.com/news/isaih-giles-rape-robbery-charges-iiis1upq

Didn’t know where to post this article but it falls in line here somewhat.

Reading the article and it’s location & the situation I’m sure most of you can read between the lines.

this nut jobs actions should be further proof for a new member like Johnny Marr who I appreciate and enjoy reading to watch the ‘sarcasm’ - because you can guarantee authorities flipped over many stones trying to hunt this guy down including reading our precious pervert community.

https://www.newsday.com/news/isaih-giles-rape-robbery-charges-iiis1upq

Didn’t know where to post this article but it falls in line here somewhat.

Reading the article and it’s location & the situation I’m sure most of you can read between the lines.

this nut jobs actions should be further proof for a new member like Johnny Marr who I appreciate and enjoy reading to watch the ‘sarcasm’ - because you can guarantee authorities flipped over many stones trying to hunt this guy down including reading our precious pervert community.
The crime is horrible, for sure. But it's interesting that he wore a condom. I can't imagine that deranged rapists routinely protect themselves and their victims. Just odd....