LI Bust

Yeah the Newsday ‘paywall’ sucks but if you have an iPhone hit ‘reader viewer’ as soon as you click link before the pay wall and you’ll be able to read the article.

these are some things that are take aways from that article:

“allegedly claiming to be a police officer while forcing open a Woodbury hotel room door before robbing and raping the woman living there

“The defendant was captured on video forcing his way into the victim’s room, according to the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office.”

“Demanded money from the victim and took some from a hotel nightstand

“Nassau County District Attorney Anne Donnelly released a statement later Thursday urging anyone who believes they may have fallen victim to Giles, who is more than 6 feet tall and about 265 pounds, to come forward

the last one is interesting, almost as if they think this or have evidence this has maybe happened before but it wasn’t reported. Obviously not all working girls are going to go to authorities.

Even that he had one on him
It's more sinister than that IMHO.
He had a condom on him not to protest the girl but to protect himself from leaving DNA evidence that could be traced back to him.

BTW, back in my picking up street girls days, I always took my condom, paper towel I used to wipe myself with, and wrapper with me and disposed of them in some dumpster away from the scene of the crime. The only time I didn't was with Lala when she had her period and she would swallow the evidence.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get me.

FYI: from The Patch today. “Fire code offenses” lol.

2 Women Arrested In Nesconset Massage Parlor Sting: Police
There were multiple fire code offenses, and the building was declared unsafe for business, police say.

NESCONSET, NY — Two women were arrested in connection with unlicensed massages during a raid at a massage parlor in Nesconset on Wednesday, Suffolk police said.

Police investigated Health Spa, at 157 Smithtown Boulevard, around 4:20 p.m. Wednesday in response to several community complaints, police said.

The Smithtown Fire Marshal issued 13 violations for fire code offenses, and the Smithtown Building Inspector said the building is unsafe for business, police said.

Ying Ying Yu, 43, of Flushing, was charged with unauthorized practice of a profession. Wen Ping Long, 48, of Flushing, was charged with prostitution and unauthorized practice of a profession.

Yu and Long were held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Thursday.

FYI: from The Patch today. “Fire code offenses” lol.

2 Women Arrested In Nesconset Massage Parlor Sting: Police
There were multiple fire code offenses, and the building was declared unsafe for business, police say.

NESCONSET, NY — Two women were arrested in connection with unlicensed massages during a raid at a massage parlor in Nesconset on Wednesday, Suffolk police said.

Police investigated Health Spa, at 157 Smithtown Boulevard, around 4:20 p.m. Wednesday in response to several community complaints, police said.

The Smithtown Fire Marshal issued 13 violations for fire code offenses, and the Smithtown Building Inspector said the building is unsafe for business, police said.

Ying Ying Yu, 43, of Flushing, was charged with unauthorized practice of a profession. Wen Ping Long, 48, of Flushing, was charged with prostitution and unauthorized practice of a profession.

Yu and Long were held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Thursday.
As almost always " in response to several community complaints"

WTF - they were " held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Thursday."

As almost always " in response to several community complaints"

WTF - they were " held overnight at the Fourth Precinct and are scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Thursday."
As you know, Amp-Man has a sense of humor.
I read the local coverage of the past few weeks of LE from the 4th PCT and
After reading some of the comments from the Locals, actually pissed myself.

I've listed some of the Local Residents Comments for your entertainment
(The names are with held to protect the idiots)
  • Keep up the good work SCPD! Stop the forced slavery from Flushing taking over our neighborhoods.
  • No happy ending to this story.
  • LOL Not for her nor for the undercover john.
  • Wow, E felony ? Who's the Pimp, who's the rat.
And there were a few intelligent comments:
  • Great job getting violent criminals off the street. Oh, wait, can't do that. Go after consenting adults instead
  • They should know that the police search in the spring time. 46 is kind of old though...
Amazing how dumb some of the people with the highest level of education can be.